All Comments on 'Bonded and Bred Ch. 19-20'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
James to the rescue?

I'm a bit surprised that Bill couldn't/didn't take a hint that Iris/Laurie's Dad did not consider his boys as worthy for his daughters. I wonder why Bill is so determined to get the two sisters - and Aunt Trudy will certainly be a handful. Either there's something the Dad has that we don't know about or Bill wants Aunt Trudy's business (can't imagine there aren't other females as potential mates). Either way, I'll bet James will come to the hospital as soon as he knows, and ask Dad's permission to marry Iris and take over the pack. I was hoping it was James that came to the hospital (though how would he have known?) and felt my stomach drop when I read it was Bill. Enjoyable story, though the tension is increasing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More soon!!

Omg cliff hanger where is James! Please more soon...I've loved this story from the start I hope your schedule and rl allows more to be posted sooner rather than later

Laina

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 8 years ago
Ooooo, this is a tough cliff hanger!

I can't wait to find out the rest of your story!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago

Why has she kept James out of this? She should have called him immediately and now she's going to have a hard time convincing this guy that she is already bonded and doesn't need his sons.

SherriTSherriTover 8 years ago
Excited

I am excited about how good your story is I'm loving it and can't wait for more.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
ah the plot thickens

having a great time I hope you keep writing .

Stephen J

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES