Bonding

Story Info
It was only supposed to be a parent child bonding experience.
16.3k words
4.25
67.3k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers

Chapter 1

It was only supposed to be a parent child bonding experience. But it became a lot more.

The Bailey's were the typical middle-class family. Robert worked as a manager at an auto plant, Mary was a school teacher, teaching fifth grade, and they had two children, Gary, age nineteen, and Amber, age eighteen. They lived in a nice suburb of Muncie In. where the neighbors were neither too close nor too far away, and they had plenty of privacy around their in-ground pool.

Gary was getting ready to start his sophomore year in college at Ball State University, which was local, and lived at home so that he could save money. He had been active on the football team at Northside High School, but not good enough to earn a scholarship. He studied hard and kept his grades up and seldom went out. He had been with a few girls, but nothing major.

Amber was rather gifted academically and was going to be starting her first year at Ball State. She wasn't as interested in sports as her brother, but always kept in shape. Again, there was no scholarship, but both kids had applied for and gotten grants and student loans.

Mary was discovering that they had a problem. She had a really good relationship with her daughter, Amber, and felt that Robert and Gary were good too. But she felt that she needed to bond a little closer with her son and that her husband didn't have a good enough relationship with their daughter either.

She and Amber would go shopping and talk about anything and everything in the world. That included boys and sex. Amber had revealed that she had given oral sex to some guys, although she always said she was still a virgin otherwise.

Robert and Gary often went to the gym together and played basketball, sometimes against each other and other times teaming up, and she was sure that they were able to talk about all kinds of issues. But she desired that for herself with her son and her husband with their daughter. That's when she came up with the idea.

Robert and Gary both sat in the living room waiting for the women to be ready. It takes longer for a woman to get ready then it does a man. When a man gets ready for a big event, he takes a shower, shaves his face, puts on deodorant, and then dresses and he's done. A woman will shower, shave her legs, which takes longer, put on deodorant, dry her hair, then dress, which may take a little longer as they usually wear more. But even then, she's not done. She then has to put on perfume and her make-up, and be sure she has the right earrings and/or necklace. Then they have to choose the right shoes. So, the men waited.

The click of heels on the stairs announced the arrival of Mary as she came down first. Father and son both rose from their seats as she appeared. The thirty-seven-year-old mother of two radiated beauty as she descended the stairs. She wore black, open-toed, three-inch heels, hosiery of the color they call nude, and a black dress that fell half-way down her thighs. Her D-cup breasts filled the top of the dress which showed quite a lot of cleavage, and her dark brown hair was held back with a hair comb. Robert loved seeing his wife in hose. They would often make love while she wore thigh high stay-ups, hose held up by garters or even crotchless pantyhose. As he looked at her, he felt his manhood start growing in his dress pants. He was sure that once this night was over, he would have to be sure that she wore those hose to bed where he could have his way with her and her with him. Especially since it was the last day before he had to go on a business trip and would be gone for more nearly three weeks.

"Well?" she asked as she looked into her son's eyes. "What do you think? Am I presentable for a date with such a young man, or is it too much?"

"You look great, Mom," Gary answered. She could see that he was actually eyeing her body and was flattered by the look in his eyes. Her husband's eyes were saying that they should go back up to their bedroom and "bond" with each other. But she was surprised to see nearly the same lustful look in her son's eyes, too.

"You sure do," Robert agreed with Gary's opinion, seeing her nipples tenting the fabric of her dress. "All the others at wherever you're going are going to wonder how Gary was able to get so lucky to have a date with such a hot fox."

"Robert! You shouldn't say such things," she protested. "Especially in front of your son."

"He's just telling the truth, Mom. Every guy in the place will be envious of me tonight. Well, the ones who aren't gay anyway. Then there are the ladies that are who will want you, too.

Mary felt her face heat up at her son's words. "Flatterer. Are you ready to go?"

"Yep." He held out his right arm and Mary took it as she stuffed her clutch beneath her right arm and they headed for the door. Robert couldn't help but look at her ass as they walked away. It was a favorite feature of his. He wasn't seeing any panty lines, so he was certain that she must be wearing one of those G-string panties that she liked to wear when she was dressed up to hide any lines. He felt his dick harden that much more as he ogled the perfect globes that were walking away from him to spend a night on the town with his son.

Gary escorted his mother to the passenger side of his car, a Pontiac Royal Monaco, and opened the door for her. It was a rather large car for a nineteen-year-old, but it was a hand-me-down from his parents, and he sure wasn't complaining. Especially since it had so much room in the back seat, and a bench seat in the front. "Thanks, sweety," Mary said as she sat. Almost immediately she thought that she may have made a mistake.

Robert had been right about what was beneath his wife's dress. She had thought about leaving the panties off and wearing pantyhose instead, but couldn't find any of the five pair she had that were regular pantyhose. All she could find were the several pair that were crotchless. She didn't want to have that area exposed, so she had opted for thigh highs and the G-string panties she wore to hide panty lines. However, she now thought that might have been a big mistake.

The panties weren't just a normal thong that were becoming so popular, but were actual string. A small string, perhaps about as heavy as clothes line ran between the cheeks of her ass and connected to another string that encircled her waist. As they came around the front, four more strings attached the waist string to the very miniscule panel of red satin that covered the slit of her pussy, and not much else. She liked wearing them because they always made her feel sexy since she didn't shave that area and the hair stuck out all sides of the satin panel. When she felt sexy, she also got a little aroused. But the most prominent feature that the panties had was the large knot that was settled right at her asshole. Each movement she made stimulated that area and the extra stimulation was making her even more aroused.

'Okay,' she thought to herself as she bit her lip gently. 'Not a problem. I can handle it and I'll just jump Robert's bones when we all get back home tonight.' All that ran through her head in the time it took Gary to go around the car and get in behind the wheel. She was too caught up in her own thoughts to notice that he turned away from the car momentarily before getting in.

Gary drove to J.R. Brooks Steakhouse on McGalliard for the dinner portion of the "date." At first, everything seemed normal for a meal out between a mother and son. Mary ordered a medium-well New York strip with baked potato, salad and wine by the glass to wash it down with. Gary had a well-done sirloin, baked potato, salad and a cola. The restaurant was busy, but they could still talk and no one would hear what they were saying.

The conversation dealt with plans for his future. Mary wanted to know what he planned to do and what he was going to major in in college. She wanted to know what he wanted to do with his life after college. It was the normal questioning that a mother would do, and Gary answered as best he could. But then things took a turn as she asked about whether he had a girlfriend.

"No, Mom," he replied. "No girlfriend at the moment."

"Meaning you're going out with whoever is available?"

"Meaning I don't go out much."

"What about Gloria Mansfield. You use to go with her. What happened?"

"She went to I.U. in Bloomington. I heard she almost had to quit, but I guess she was able to muddle through."

"What do you mean?"

"She got pregnant a few weeks into the school year. Doesn't know who the father is, either. She kept the baby and her mom went down there to help out."

"Oh. Well, I'm glad it's not yours," she commented then took a sip of her wine, her third glass. "There isn't a chance that it is yours, right?"

"No, it's not mine. Gees!"

"I had to ask," she said then finished off the wine in her glass. "I guess since you don't have a girlfriend, I don't have to worry about becoming a grandmother too soon."

"Mom! I'm not even dating."

"That's what I mean." The waiter appeared and asked if they wanted refills. Gary still had half a glass of cola, but Mary did ask for another glass of wine. It would be her fourth. "So, since you're not seeing anyone, I guess you're not having sex with anyone right now, either."

"What?! What kind of question is that?"

"One that deals with a topic all mothers worry about." The waiter returned with her glass of wine. "Thank you," she offered. "Am I right? You are not sexually active at this time?"

"Good grief. I've been hanging out with Jack or Myles recently."

"Well, it could happen with them, too. This is the eighties and such things aren't even kept quiet much anymore."

"I'm not gay!" he whispered emphatically.

"Okay, okay." Mary took another sip of wine. "Are you," she paused a couple of seconds, "are you a virgin?"

The shock registered on Gary's face. "That's not your normal dinner conversation, Mom. And it's not something guys talk about with their mothers. It's sort of need-to-know info, and you don't."

"Honey," she began. "Part of the object of tonight was to ensure that you know you can talk to me about anything. Just like with your father, I have that kind of trust with your sister. I could tell you what if anything she has done and with whom. I won't, but I could. I'm your mother and I love you. I won't judge."

"Dad and I don't talk about that kind of stuff, either."

"You don't?"

"No. He doesn't need to know, either."

"Well, as your mother, I want you to know that you can share that kind of thing with me. So, spill."

"You want to know if I'm a virgin?"

"Like I said, I won't judge."

"What about you?" he asked. "You want to answer the question?"

Mary gave a chuckle. "I've given birth to two children. I think it's a given that everyone knows that I'm not a virgin.

"No kidding," he quipped. "Alright. Answer this, then. Did you and Dad wait till you were married before you had sex?"

"This isn't about me," she replied.

"You want that kind of level of trust from me, you should reciprocate. Trust is a two-way street."

She thought about it for a moment. "Alright, you have a point. I'll answer, but you have to promise that what's said at this table doesn't go beyond it."

"Deal."

"Remember it was the late sixties. The decade of the sexual revolution. No, we didn't wait."

"I'm not a virgin," he answered.

"Have you been with a lot of girls?" Mary asked.

"You would have to define the term 'a lot'."

"So, you've been with more than one?"

"Yes, have you?"

"I've never actually been with a girl."

"Ha, ha," he said. "You know what I mean."

"Yes," she said.

"Does that mean you know what I mean or was that the answer to the question?"

"Yes," she repeated.

"Interesting. How many have you been with?"

"You first."

"My total is seven women," he supplied without hesitation.

"Seven!?" Mary coughed. "You're only nineteen. How did you get that many at so young an age?"

He shrugged. "I started early?"

"How early?"

"I was sixteen."

"Seven women in three years?"

"Well, three and a half. I turn twenty next Spring."

"That's averaging nearly two a year! Who was the first?"

"Wait a minute. You haven't answered the last question. How many have you been with."

"Not that many," she paused. "Four total," she reluctantly admitted.

"So, you were with three others before dad?"

She just looked at him over her now half empty glass of wine before taking a sip. "Who was your first?" she repeated.

"Sheri Wilcox," he answered. "It was my birthday present."

"I remember her," Mary thought back to three years earlier. "She had, um, a rather large lung capacity."

Gary laughed. "Yeah. She did have a pretty big pair."

"I guess it's safe to say that you are a breast man?"

"Why would you think that?"

"Shari Wilcox, Katrina Channing, Gloria Manning." 'And the way you looked at mine when I came down stairs,' she thought to herself.

"That's only three of the girls I've gone with, mom. There were some others. And not all of them have big boobs. Nor have I slept with all of them."

"You did it with Sheri. Who else was there?"

"Well. Gloria. And then there was Christina Williams."

"Okay. I'll give you that Christina didn't have all that large a bustline," Mary agreed. "You didn't do it with Katrina?"

"No. She wasn't the type to go that far. Or at least that's what she told me, anyway. Until the day I caught her with someone else going that far." He remembered the day he entered the Williams house unannounced and unexpected to find his girlfriend riding her father's dick. He never told anyone, not even Katrina when he broke up with her.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"It's over and done with. No big deal."

"That's only three."

"You don't want to know who the others were, Mom."

"Sure, I do."

"Who was your first," he countered.

She gave a sigh. "His name was Fred Michaels. He was a coworker of your grandfather's."

"You mean he was older?"

"Yes."

"How old?

"He was in his early forties, I think."

"How old were you?"

"Fifteen."

"Shit, Mom."

"I know."

"That's statutory rape! Even if you consented."

"I'm aware."

"Did he get in trouble for it?"

"No. I never told anyone. We only did it a couple of times, then he and his wife moved to California."

"So, you didn't have the level of trust you're asking of me with your own parents?"

"No! If Daddy had known, he would have killed Fred. Or he would have disowned me. Probably both. So, who else have you done it with?"

He thought a moment. Since she had been with someone older, he figured she couldn't fault him for doing so. "Mrs. Riley," he said.

"Really?"

"You said you wouldn't judge," he reminded her.

"How old were you when that started?"

"It was last year."

"So, you were eighteen. Did Frank know about it?"

"He was right there the whole time."

"Kinda thought he would be. He likes to watch. Bet you weren't there very long afterwards."

"Well, no. They sort of pushed me out right after."

"That's because they didn't want you to see him eating your spunk out of her pussy."

Gary's eyes went wide. "What? He does that? How would you know that?"

"Word gets around. Where were their kids?"

"I suppose in school. So, who was the next one that you were with?"

"His name was Albert Finch. He was a nice kid. And I took his virginity. "I was sixteen and so was he. Your turn."

"The Wilson twins."

"Those old sluts," she laughed.

"Mom!"

"Well, they are. They're in their late fifties and they have been sluts as long as they've been active. Did you know that they were prostitutes when they were in their twenties?"

"No."

"I bet that they took you both at the same time, didn't they?'

"Yeah. So, who was after Albert Finch?"

"Um."

"Come on, mom don't freeze up."

"Your father was."

"But you said your total was four. He only makes three."

"Yes."

Realization dawned on him. "You cheated on Dad?"

"Was Barbara Riley cheating when you and her were fucking?"

"You said fucking." The most prominent rule in the family was that no matter what a person said, they never used the "F" word and they never took the name of the lord in vain. A person might use the word hell, damn, shit, or even bitch, but not ever were they to use the word fuck, and never, never, never, ever, ever take the lord's name in vain,

Mary put her nearly empty wine glass down. "Sorry. The wine must be getting to me a bit. But answer the question."

"Well, I guess not, since her husband was right there and was alright with it."

"Same thing," she replied. "Except your father wasn't there watching." She glanced out the window and saw the sun was low in the sky although there was plenty of light left. She picked up her glass again and drained the contents. "We should get going so we don't miss the movie." She rose to her feet, a little unsteadily, and pulled her credit card from her clutch. After paying, they headed back to his car where he once again opened the door for her.

Mary turned to him and figured on patting his cheek before giving that cheek a kiss. "Such a gentleman," she said patting the cheek. Then she looked in his eyes. The two of them were looking into the others eyes for five seconds before she moved to kiss him, not on the cheek, but on the lips.

It wasn't a chaste mother son kiss, but a full-on tongue battle. The very air around them seemed to hold its breath. The traffic noise that had been so prevalent in her ears seemed to disappear. Her hearing might not be working, but every other sense seemed to be enhanced. The taste of his tongue, the smell of his hair, and the feel of him as they held each other seemed more real. 'Shit,' she thought to herself. 'I'm kissing my son! I have to stop this.' Gary's arms were wrapped around his mother and he pulled her even closer as the kiss continued, his hands dropping to her ass over her clothes. 'Damn he's good. I don't want to stop. But he's my son. It isn't right. Besides, it's cheating.' Then she felt something. 'Is that...' She could feel him through their clothes as his cock hardened, bringing reality back to her senses. Finally, reluctantly, she tore herself from his mouth and pushed him away. "I'm so sorry, Gary. I shouldn't have done that."

"I thought it was nice."

"But it's wrong. Oh, boy. I hope no one saw us. Just get in and let's go." She hurriedly entered the car and sat down, not bothering to ensure that her dress didn't rise up her legs as she did so. It wasn't high enough that you could see her panties, but the tops of the thigh-highs were visible. The big problem was that the kiss had stepped up her arousal which had been at a low boil all evening with the talk and the knot in her ass. Now, her pussy was not only tingling, it was also juicing. She was sure that her panties were at least damp. As her son walked around the car, she thought the whole world seemed a little brighter, the colors slightly more vibrant. Robert's kisses were hot beyond measure and could get her ready for sex within a few seconds, but they never seemed to do what Gary's kiss had done to her just now.

Once in the car, Gary started it and backed out of the space to make his way to the entrance. His intentions were to head east on McGalliard, turn left on Broadway, and then another slight left two lights later which would put him on Old State Road three heading north out of town, just barely hitting the bypass. The Sky-Hi drive-in sat on the north east corner of State Roads three and twenty-eight. He had already seen both the movies that were showing, but that didn't matter because he knew that his mom would enjoy the shows. In his opinion, "The Breakfast Club, the second feature of the night, was the better of the two, but he was certain that Mary would also enjoy "Sixteen Candles."

DOMann1959
DOMann1959
305 Followers