Bonding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert hoped that Gary and Mary wouldn't come back any time soon. He and his daughter were not going to stop. He lowered his head between her thighs and licked up through the slit of her pussy, separating the lips with his tongue and landing on her clit. As she had done with him, he placed his hands on her ass to pull her tighter into his face and tongue. He wasn't going to miss a drop of her juices while he took this golden opportunity to pleasure his daughter's cunt. He laved her twat from perinium to clit and back several times before attempting to shove a finger in her hot hole. That's when he found that she had not been lying to him about only going as far as blow jobs with the other boys. He pulled it out immediately and concentrated on using his tongue to bring her off.

"Oh fuck! So good! Oh Daddy! I think you're as good as Cindy at this."

That surprised him, but he kept going with his tongue. It took less than five minutes for her cum and gush all over his face and tongue. He didn't stop. He licked her pussy clean then kept going hard on her clit. It wasn't until after the third orgasm that she pushed his head away.

"Too sensitive," she declared. As he drew back, both noticed that his dick was back to full hardness. She smiled, kissed him with as much passion as she could, then stood, grabbing his hand to pull him after her. "Let's go, Daddy."

"Where're we going, Amber?"

"To my room." She pulled him behind her as she walked up the stairs, his dick still sticking out of the fly of his pants.

Once they were in her room, she pulled the comforter and top sheet down her bed. Beneath, on top of the bottom sheet was a large bath towel, a light to medium blue in color.

"Amber," Robert started.

"It doesn't matter what you're thinking, Daddy. This is going to happen, so you might want to let it go."

"Just so you realize the ramifications of this decision," he extoled. "I want you to be sure." He removed his shirt as he talked and then dropped his pants and boxers just as he finished, toeing off his shoes to get them off.

"I know what it means, Daddy. And, I'm sure. I've always wanted you to be the one." She untied the tails of her shirt, removing it then draped her it over a chair. She did the same with her skirt. She had to sit on her bed to remove the sandals she wore, but it didn't take long then she moved to the center of the bed wearing only the black thigh hose. "Make me a woman, Daddy," she begged as she lay on the towel. "Make me your woman."

Robert crawled up on the bed between her legs. He worked his way forward until his dick was right at her opening. He looked at her eyes once more, seeking final permission then back down where his manhood was. He took hold of it to line it up properly then pushed the tip into her. As the head entered, he felt the resistance give way, then the boundary that she was asking him to cross. "Sorry for the pain." He whispered then quickly shoved hard to break her hymen.

"Oh! Fuck!" Amber screamed. "Shit! Fuck! Fuck!" Tears trailed down her face as she calmed down.

"It will never hurt that way again," Robert declared as he leaned down and kissed the tears from her eyes. "Let me know when you're ready, sweetheart." Then he drew himself back up.

While he waited, it dawned on Robert what was happening. He had just taken his daughter's virginity! He was getting ready to fuck her! His own daughter had seduced him to be her first fuck! It was surreal. And what if she wasn't on birth control? He wasn't wearing a condom. He might get her pregnant.

His cock twitched at the thought and she felt it. "I felt that, Daddy," Amber declared with a chuckle. "It feels like someone is eager."

The little minx probably would want it to be nice and easy for her first time, he thought. But that wasn't going to be what she got. "Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yeah. That cherry really burst, didn't it? Just like the ones you were eating for dessert."

Robert started moving, pulling his cock out of her pussy until the head was the only part inside her. "I have a question for you," he said as he plunged back in nearly as hard as he could. "Whose pussy am I fucking?" he started pounding in and out of her. "Who does this tight cunt belong to?"

"Oh!" she groaned in pleasure. "That's your pussy, Daddy," she answered.

"Mine?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"No one else's, right?"

"That's right, Daddy.

"I own this pussy and these tits and this ass?" he gave her backside a bit of a smack, though with the angle he didn't accomplish much.

"They're all yours, Daddy."

"That means I can do with it whatever I want," he declared. "I can fuck it whenever and wherever I want."

"Yes, Daddy," she replied with a groan as he pounded her hole hard.

"I don't need your damn permission to put my cock in any hole I want."

"I haven't done any anal before. Please don't be too rough when you take my ass. But it's yours any time you want it."

He kept pounding her twat as he spoke. "You will be my slut, won't you?"

"Anything you want, Daddy."

"If I tell you to let someone else fuck you, you will do it."

"Yes, Daddy!" she nearly yelled as she tried to force his dick deeper with every thrust

"That's my little whore," he praised.

"FFFFFFUUUUUUUCKCKCKCK!" she screamed as she came.

He pulled out and looked at the towel. There was some blood, but not a whole lot. Just enough to know what had happened to cause the stain. "Get on your hands and knees," he ordered. She turned over and raised up on her hands and knees and he drove his cock back in to her cunt.

"Oh! Fuck," she moaned as his cock went back in.

"You know what they call a female dog?" Robert asked.

"Yes, Daddy. It's called a bitch."

"You're my bitch, aren't you?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Howl for me, bitch."

Amber started to howl long and loud and Robert rammed his cock in her pussy hard and fast. The slap of skin sounded with each meeting of abdomen and ass.

"Louder, bitch," he ordered as he spanked her right ass cheek. Amber raised her voice and howled as loud as she could while once again releasing her fluids in orgasm. "That's the way. Yes. Such a naughty bitch." He pulled out again. "Back on your back," he said and Amber hurried to comply. Almost immediately, he was back in her, filling her pussy with his rock like dick.

Amber's breath came hard. She could only hold on as her father hammered her pussy. It took only three more minutes before he was finally ready to cum again himself, and she was nearing it again herself.

"I'm going to cum!" he yelled.

"Inside me!" Amber replied as she grabbed his ass to hold him in her cunt. "It's definitely a night for staying inside."

Robert gave a grunt as his cum burst forth from his cock. With each spurt, he drove himself as deep as he could inside her. It seemed to him he hadn't cum that much in his entire life. It was almost as if he hadn't cum in weeks, let alone just an hour or so earlier from his daughter's mouth. As he pushed deep, he felt her again squirt around his member.

Once he was finished, he rolled off her and lay beside her on the small bed. It took a few minutes for them to start to get back to normal breathing. "I guess you really do like cream pies, huh?"

"That was my first of that type, Daddy. But, yeah. I like them."

"So, I guess you're on the pill?"

"What pill?"

"Birth control?"

"No," she answered. "No birth control."

"I might have gotten you pregnant!"

"I hope," she declared.

"You want to be pregnant with my child?"

"Yes, Daddy. But, don't worry. I won't tell Mom who the father is. I hope that that doesn't bother you, my having a baby through incest with you."

"You know your cousin Charlene?"

"Your sister's daughter?"

"I'm am biologically her father."

"I gather that Uncle Dan doesn't know about that."

"No. He doesn't." Robert thought for a few seconds before talking again. "Can you get Cindy to cover for you? I think you should go with me on my business trip."

"Really?"

"Yes. But I must warn you. There will be other people besides me that I will want you to be with. If you weren't serious earlier about fucking whoever I tell you to fuck, you're better off staying here and forgetting any of this ever happened."

"As long as they wear a condom, I was completely serious. I don't want to risk anyone but you getting me pregnant."

"We'll do that, then. You'll have to be not home when your mom and brother return. I'll leave her a note saying that you're with Cindy."

"Tell her that I went with her and her family to look at colleges. That way she won't be suspicious when I'm gone as long as you are. I'll cover up in the car tonight. It's a warm night, so it won't be a problem.

With plans made, the two set about making everything seem right. Robert looked forward to his time with his daughter in the next few weeks, but had to let her go for the night. They separated, Amber going to the car and Robert to his own room for sleep and both were asleep before Mary and Gary returned.

Chapter 3

Mary Bailey sat on her daughter's bed. She was unsure of what she should do about the situation. It wasn't like she could be really upset with her. After all, she was no better.

It hadn't taken much to come up with what happened once all the clues were noticed. At first, she was very angry with her husband, Robert. It was clear that he was involved. They thought they were cleaver. They thought that they had everything hidden. They thought that they had gotten away with it without anyone knowing anything. They were wrong.

Amber's bed had been made up the way it should have been, and nothing seemed out of place. That was why it took her until she had decided to put on fresh linen for the girl's return for her to discover the true evidence: the towel. If they had moved it to the dirty clothes hamper, she might not have noticed or if she had, she might not have thought much of it. But they hadn't even thought to move it from the bed. They had just pulled the covers up over the top of it. When she had pulled the top sheet away, there it was, staring her in the face. She had frozen when she first saw it. Then she had to think about what it all meant.

A towel, laying in the middle of her daughter's bed with blood on it. Not a lot of blood, but enough to know that there had been something that had happened. It wasn't that time of the month for Amber. That had happened just over a week before she left to go on the trip with her friend, Cindy. And with the towel being flat, it hadn't been thrown there haphazardly after dealing with a cut. That towel could only mean one thing: her daughter wasn't a virgin anymore.

But that wasn't all that it meant. It meant that it had happened on the last night before she left to look at colleges with her friend, Cindy. It meant that it happened on the night that Mary had been out with her son on the date to bond with him better, and Robert and Amber had been on their date for the same reason. The date that happened nearly three weeks earlier.

Mary knew her husband. She knew he wouldn't have let some boy come into the house and go alone up to Amber's room with her. She knew that he was very libidinous as was she. And he had been peacefully sleeping when she and Gary had gotten home that night. That towel didn't only mean her daughter had lost her virginity. It also meant that her husband had fucked their daughter! Robert had taken their daughter's virginity!

She had been livid. Her first thought was to bring charges against him for rape and incest. Then, she decided to think on it after she was a little more rational. After calming down, she knew that she couldn't have him arrested. Since Amber was eighteen, if she had consented, then he wasn't guilty of rape. If she hadn't consented, Mary was certain that Amber would have gotten word to her somehow. Probably through her friend Cindy Wilcox. That had put her in mind of the note that Robert had left for her. A call to Sharon Wilcox, Cindy's mother, had confirmed that the family hadn't left Muncie to look at colleges. They had lied to her. Most likely, Amber had gone with her father on his business trip.

Two hours after Mary's discovery, Amber walked into the house, dragging a suitcase behind her. "I'm home," she called out.

"In my room," came her mother's voice.

Amber made her way up the stairs and dropped her baggage in her room before going to her parents' room to find her mother laying on the bed with a book by her. "Hey, Mom," she said.

"How was your trip?" Mary asked.

"It was okay," Amber replied. "If I had been looking for colleges, it would have been more interesting, but Ball State is fine for me."

"Yes. It would be best for you to be close to home."

"Don't trust me out on my own?" Amber quipped.

"It isn't that," her mother declared. "But I think we will need to be there for each other a few months from now."

"Why's that?"

"Well, I'm assuming that he got you pregnant. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure."

"Wha?"

"Did he?"

Amber just stared at her

Mary sighed. "I went to change your bed sheets today so that you would have a fresh bed to sleep in. You left the towel on the bed from where he fucked you."

"You said 'fuck,'" Amber gasped.

"Yes, I did. And you still need to answer the fucking question. Did your father get you pregnant?"

Amber looked at her mother with eyes going wide for a few seconds before lowering them and solemnly nodding her head.

"Were both of you meaning to?"

Again, there was the nod of the head. "How did you know it was Daddy?"

"Because he wouldn't have let some guy in to the house and let him go up to your room with you alone. Anyway, it doesn't matter, now. I guess we'll have to make sure that we have a room for the new additions to the family."

"You're awfully calm about it," Amber noticed. "Does that mean that you will accept the new baby into the family?"

"Of course, I will."

Amber thought about that for a few seconds. "You know about his other kids already, don't you?"

"What other kids?"

"The others he's fathered."

"He has more than you and Gary?" Mary grew angry at the thought.

"You didn't know?"

"How many?" she demanded to know.

"I shouldn't have said anything."

"How many fucking kids, damn it?"

"Five?" she replied weakly.

"That fucking bastard!" Mary screamed.

"I guess we're using the word fuck in our house now?"

"He's been fucking cheating on me before he started fucking you?!"

"Sorry, Mom. I thought you had to already know."

"That mother fucker!"

"I don't think he's done that with Grandma."

Mary calmed down a bit. "Oh, you're funny. I guess it doesn't matter very much, now," she sighed. "So, how were you going to pull this one off?"

"I was going to tell you that I went to a party with Cindy and hooked up with a guy while we there."

"Really? So, you were going to try to get me to believe that you just gave up your virginity to some random stranger."

"That was the plan," Amber reiterated. "But since you know, I guess it's alright to tell you that Daddy owns my pussy. I fuck whoever he tells me to fuck."

"He had you fucking other men during your trip?!"

"Men and women. But not to worry, he made sure that they wore condoms anytime any dick other than his was inside me, and they had to pull out besides."

"You realize that he's making you his whore, don't you?"

"Yes, Mom. And I love it."

"Did any of them have a bigger dick than him? He's not exactly porn star size."

"A couple." She thought about what was going on before she spoke again. "Maybe you ought to try it, Mom. Have ever been with anyone other than Daddy."

"Oh, yes. As your brother can attest to. I had to share all the details of my past with him to get him to open up about his past experiences."

"Really? You told him but not me? How many have you been with?"

"My present count, including your father, is five. All of them guys. I haven't done what you and Cindy have done with each other. "So, who does he want you to fuck?"

"It depends on what is needed. Sometimes it will be people visiting the auto plant, but he'll probably farm me out to some others as well. And after I have this baby, he wants me to get pregnant again with Gary's."

"I see. Well, I guess you'll enjoy that. Gary has a bigger cock than your father, both in length and girth, and he was taught how to fuck by a couple of pros."

"How do you know?"

"The bonding date."

"Oh, right. He would have told you. But how did he know that his cock is bigger than Daddy's?"

"He didn't. I told him that," Mary replied.

"How did you find out about Gary's?" Mary just looked at her daughter. "Shit! You let Gary fuck you? Well, no wonder you're not mad about Daddy fucking me.""

Mary noticed that Amber's nipples were tenting her t-shirt. It was noticeable that she wasn't wearing a bra as well." Why aren't you wearing a bra?" she asked.

"Daddy wants easy access to my body at all times. No underwear."

"Panties too?"

"Yep." She raised her skirt enough for her mother to see the clean-shaven pussy.

"Hmmm," she thought. "That's not a bad idea." She undid the clasp of her bra and brought it out through one of the arm holes of her blouse, then reached under her skirt and lowered her panties to the floor. "You'll have to wear some when it's that time of the month, but we won't have to worry about that for another nine months."

"Are you doing this for Daddy?"

"Hell, no. I'm doing it for me. If he can fuck whoever the hell he wants, then I can fuck whoever the hell I want."

"Maybe we'll turn this place in to a whorehouse," Amber laughed.

"Nobody would suspect it to be, that's for sure."

"Will you fuck people that Daddy brings to you to fuck?"

"You really want me to be a whore alongside you?"

"Why not? I think it would be a lot of fun. You'll have to get use to eating pussy too, though."

"I've never done that."

"Want to give it a try?" Amber pulled her t-shirt off before her mother had a chance to answer. "Get naked, Mom," she ordered.

Gary wondered if his sister was home yet as he got out of his car. He had been at the college library trying to resolve the question of what his major should be. He thought best that it would be business, but he wanted to add to that with an idea of what sort of business he would be in.

When he entered the house, things seemed quiet. He figured that Amber wasn't home yet, and the fact that his father's car wasn't in the drive told him that he was still gone to. He smiled as he started up the stairs thinking that maybe he could get some time with his mother one last time before the rest of the family returned.

He climbed the stairs and began hearing sounds that were now familiar to him. His smile faded as he figured that his father must be home after all if nis mother was making sound like that. Yet it didn't sound exactly like her voice that was moaning.

The door to the master bedroom was open and he carefully looked inside. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, and the surprise of it all caused him to step out and enter the room. "What the hell, Mom?"

Amber jumped and grabbed a pillow to try to hide herself, but Mary just calmly looked over her shoulder from her naked kneeling position on the bed where she was licking her daughter's pussy. "Gary, sweetie. Come fill your momma's cunt with that big cock again."

"Really, Mom?"

"Why not? After all, your father did say he wanted you to do him as well after the babies are born," Mary reminded. "Come on Gary. We're waiting.

Gary quickly undid and lowered his pants while toeing off his shoes. Still wearing a t-shirt and socks, he crawled on to the bed behind Mary and pushed his already hard cock into her very wet pussy. "I guess you can't say you've never been with another woman, now," he said.