Bonding Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time it was late and the party was getting quieter. I noticed some older couples getting physical and thought it was almost time for me to head upstairs, but Tanya found me again. She grabbed my hand, led me back to our couch, sat me down and put a hand on my thigh. She was looking tense, checking around the room. No one was watching us. She suddenly shifted. Our thighs were touching.

"Do you like me? Did you like our kiss?"

"I would have thought I made that pretty clear. I think you're fantastic. And hot. I thought that was obvious."

She seemed pleased and sat back, still scanning the room. She contemplatively ran the edge of her thumbnail up the length of my thigh. I have long legs. "Let me see your hand." I held up a hand and she pressed her own against it, palm to palm, so that the size difference was evident. She folded her fingers through mine and squeezed a little. She licked her lips nervously. She leaned in close. There was a pause. "I think we should do it."

"Do it?"

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, it. So we don't get off on the wrong foot here."

I suddenly got it. "Is it really that important to be part of the in crowd?"

"It is to me. Soccer is important to me. I'd like to be captain someday. And, I've decided that doing it with you would be fun anyway. I know it's short notice...." She nervously ran her hand up my thigh again, slightly inside. "Are you . . . OK with that?"

"If you want. But we could just tell them we did it, you know? I would never rat you out."

"That won't work. There has to be proof. There are rules. Besides, I promised them."

She had promised them, so now she had to do it. Now I got it. "Well, then, . . . do you want to go to my room?" Something was off, though. Rules? Them?

"No, there has to be proof. It's all set up." She ran her eyes around the room again and peered into a dark area of the basement. I could see a couple emerging from a dimly lit corner behind some stacked shelving. My imagination stirred, not all happily. Tanya suddenly stood and pulled me up. Holding hands, we walked over toward the shelving. "Remember, there are rules," she whispered. We were behind the shelving before I could ask.

In the corner was a dim, shaded bulb casting a cone of yellow light over a grungy mattress. Also there were Steve, Lola, and the party animal midfielders, sitting on a decrepit couch. All four were groping and kissing, but they focused on us as soon as we came around the corner of the shelving.

No one spoke. The only sound was faint chatter and music wafting in from the other end of the basement.

Tanya, still holding my hand, looked at me. It took me a minute to grasp the situation, but while I was adjusting Tanya took a deep breath and nodded seriously to the apparent party committee. They nodded at her. They still had their hands full, but they were paying rapt attention.

Tanya wordlessly pulled me onto the mattress. We were still standing. She let go of my hand and pulled off her soccer jersey in one quick, nervous motion. She dropped it next to her, then shimmied out of her shorts and stepped out of them. She was wearing tiny black lace underthings. Her boobs looked sensational, high and round and trying their best to overflow some delicate half cups. Her panties were barely visible, rising just past her pussy. She kept her wedges on. She waited. She was all muscle, tendon, rib and boob, and the boobs were beckoning. She was hotter than hot.

The committee turned its attention to me. Steve was fondling Lola's tits under her shirt. The center mid had a hand in his girlfriend's pants. She was flushed and mouth-breathing.

It suddenly occurred to me what everyone was waiting for. I hurriedly stripped off my jersey. Tanya was already looking lower, where there was a big, embarrassingly sideways bulge in my soccer shorts. I kicked off my shoes and decided to drop my shorts and underwear together, since mine didn't look as fancy as Tanya's. My dick was already explosively hard, so there was no way to avoid it bouncing as it cleared my pants. Tanya stared at it and licked her lips. The committee turned its attention back to her. So did I.

Without saying a word, Tanya walked to a spot at the center of the mattress above a small hole and stood over it, facing the committee. She motioned for me to step behind her and whispered that I should strip her. She faced the committee again and held her arms forward.

I unhooked her bra, helped it slide down her arms, and dropped it, exposing her tits. She widened her stance a bit to indicate the next step, and I hooked a thumb in each side of her panties and slid them down, getting a good view from behind of her rounded, muscular butt and her pussy as she bent to step out of them. She already looked wet; even the insides of her thighs seemed damp. As I rose, my stiffy contacted her ass crack. She pressed back against it a bit.

We looked at the committee for direction. Steve now had one hand around Lola's shoulders and over a tit. With the other he was languidly stroking her pussy. The animals were further along. The girl was red-faced and humping her bf's hand while enthusiastically jerking him off.

Lola said something indistinguishable. Tanya nodded and backed up until her delectable ass was firmly docked against me. Reaching underneath her legs, she bent over and inserted my cock into herself. It slid right in. She reached behind her and gripped my hips as far back as she could reach.

I knew what to do. I grabbed Tanya above the elbows. She bent forward a bit more. I started to fuck her, slowly at first. Her boobs swung gently. As we heated up she started whimpering, and I went faster and faster until her tits were bounding around and her ass flesh was rippling in waves as I slapped against it. She was squeaking so loudly that I thought we might be heard over the music. I was going to come in no time. The committee stopped their groping, transfixed. I pumped and pumped. Tanya seemed almost out of it. We both had a sweaty sheen. Her long brown hair was hanging in front of her on one side, swinging and whipping around wildly.

I was about to blow a huge load into the hottest soccer player ever, but even in my sexual haze I saw Lola waving a hand in my peripheral vision. We both looked up. Lola made a circle in the air around her face.

Tanya immediately escaped my grasp and went down on her knees. She hurriedly grabbed my cock, aimed it squarely at the bridge of her nose and started licking the underside and pumping the shaft. I stood watching, practically hypnotized, and almost immediately exploded all over her. She painted herself with ropes of cum.

She rose and kissed me. We grabbed our clothes and looked for a place to dress. There was nowhere to go, so we started dressing right there on the mattress. Then we obviously had to clean up Tanya's face before we went back to the party, so we wiped her clean with our fingers. She grabbed my hand and licked my fingers off. On the couch, the girl midfielder orgasmed loudly. Tanya hugged my arm weakly as we walked out.

We left the party immediately. We didn't want to be around for any post-mortems and we were vibrating with alcohol and adrenaline. Also, Tanya said she hadn't fully enjoyed herself yet and would like an after party.

****

We were smashed, but that night was the best. She was by far the hottest girl I'd ever been with, and I kept feeling I had better enjoy it while it lasted. Sure enough, in the early hours she grabbed her stuff and sneaked out in the dark. I noticed but didn't make a scene. I hoped Miss Perfect wasn't ashamed. I thought she was fantastic. Whatever the result for her, the bonding exercise had been highly effective for me.

****

She didn't contact me, nor I her, for days. It was hard to assess the situation. I was wild about her but we certainly weren't lovers in any romantic sense. We weren't even friends. We were strangers who had been randomly paired for a night. So, not even up to the level of Tinder dates, I supposed.

Finally that got too weird and I went to one of her games thinking that the only way to reestablish communications was in person. This time she waited for me after the game and we walked toward her locker together, mostly in silence. I suspected her of wanting to put the whole bonding thing behind her, so my presence might be repulsive. I decided not to press it, and the conversation didn't get far beyond 'good game'. Still, I thought she had to feel my interest. I said I'd like to take her out for a cola or something after she changed and she didn't say 'no,' so I waited.

We went to a bar just off campus and had iced coffee, drink of clear-headed people. I was ready with an unstructured question: how was she feeling?

She shrugged. "Like a slut." She acted casual but couldn't look at me.

"That was a tough situation for you. You had to make some quick decisions. I'm sorry if I . . . ."

"No, no . . . don't apologize," she said wearily. "I did it to myself. It may have been a bad decision, but it's behind me now and it served a purpose. I'm glad I did it. That's not what's bugging me."

I waited.

"Problem is....I kind of liked it. To be honest, I can hardly stop thinking about it. I'm losing sleep. I can practically get off just re-living it in my head. It's perverted."

I didn't know what to say. My psych classes hadn't covered this. I took the safest course.

"I have to get a grip on myself," she continued. "I suppose someone would say this is because I've been repressed at home. Little Miss Perfect finally met the real world, and she got schooled."

"I still think you're terrific."

"You're a guyyyyyyyyy," she said with a comic whine. "I'm a girrrrrrrrrl. What's OK for you isn't, for me. We're supposed to have evolved different reproductive strategies."

"Aren't we past the point where evolution controls us? Look at birth control. Eyeglasses."

"I have a reputation to protect, though. I can't be doing stuff like that."

"Yes, but that situation was really unusual. You were helping your reputation within the team. That's why you did it, right? So you wouldn't be an outcast? You want to be a team leader. No situation like that is likely to come up in real life, so just call it a one-off and keep trusting your instincts. From what you told me, your mother is probably what's really bothering you. You're worried she would be screaming at you."

She shrugged again, seeming annoyed with either herself or me. We talked a little, and we split. She was a tough cookie. A tiger baby.

***

A week later Tanya was sidelined with a serious calf strain. She did PT and came to games to support the team, but she also disappeared for a few days. My phone buzzed a few days after she returned, right after practice. The message said, "Ready." We agreed to meet in the bar again.

This time she ordered beers for both of us. Her coach had allowed her a few days off to go home. She had gone with fresh eyes and seen how pushy and controlling her mother really was. She didn't pick a fight, but she had renewed her determination to make her own decisions now that she was going to be away from home. Her first decisions were that we were going to date, and I was going to help her stop feeling guilty about the party.

I gave it some thought over the next few days and decided that her feelings probably weren't all that hard to understand on a common sense basis. So several nights later, while we were sitting in my room doing homework together, I brought up the party again. "I understand why you did it, but the question is, why did you like it, right?"

"Right. I've been thinking. Why was it so hot? I don't have rape fantasies, but it seems pretty kinked, doesn't it?

I took a long breath. "Well, you can have my amateur read-out, if you want it. I bet you like feeling slutty because it's pushback against your mom and her perfectionism. What she did to you was probably child abuse, so wanting to defy her seems justified. You liked doing it with watchers only because that seemed much more slutty, and you actually like the fact that it was voluntary, because that made it real pushback rather than just circumstance. So it pushed a bunch of buttons for you."

She thought. " . . . .Well, it's nice that you're giving me some justification. Thanks for that. Fuck my mom anyway. She's still crawling around in my skull. She'll probably be there for life. Maybe I needed an exorcism."

"I hear things get better with time."

"Who knows. Why wait. How about trying again? We could have another exorcism .... might be hot." She couldn't meet my eyes again.

I thought I had discovered which buttons to push, but since she was my brand new girlfriend, I didn't want to push them too hard. Fortunately, she seemed intent on defying mom at the moment, which was a start. I asked her if she was serious. She was. I asked her if her inner slut was ready, right here and now. She shrugged acceptance.

Doing my best to be commanding with the girl I thought was awesome, I told her to stand in the middle of the room and strip. She complied readily, but of course, it was only me watching so it wasn't much of an ask. You can't tickle yourself.

I stood at arms' length, pinched both her nipples and, holding them tightly, asked whether she really was ready to be a bad girl. She nodded. So I grabbed her by the elbow, marched her over in front of the mirror above my bureau, stood behind her and massaged her slit and tits until I could enter and fuck her from behind, as we had done at the party. I gave her a nice long chance to stare at her reflection jerking up and down as she was being held and fucked before I switched to holding both her elbows with one arm and grabbing a handful of her long brown hair with the other, pulling her head back and banging her harder and harder so that her whole body was practically lifting off the floor. I whispered that I was just using her to get off, and that I needed a slut like her who had big bouncy tits and would take a big facial. Her knees started to go after just a few seconds. I had to hold her up while her legs shook and she braced herself against the bureau, still staring at her own reflection lurching up and down, impaled on me and helpless.

Afterwards I carried her to my bed and we had a long cuddle session. I thought I had been pretty clever, but hoped I wasn't associating myself with something she would rather leave behind.

****

Eventually she said our exorcism had been really hot, but we both thought the concept had been proved and we didn't need to hold any more of them. Not much else changed. In public she still was Miss Perfect. She practiced hard and studied hard and worked to make friends on both teams. Lola in particular was warm and open, if highly sexual. Isabella was the holdout. I thought she might see Tanya as a rival, but they couldn't have been more different. Word was out that Isabella had slept with half of both teams during the course of the season. Tanya was attached to me, and of course I was attached to her. But I wondered what was going on in her head.

****

The end-of-season party was announced for late fall. The air was cool, even here in the South, and the trees were working on a poor imitation of New England foliage. The committee laid their plans and emailed the invitations. The party was going to be in one of the frat houses, but some players got a second invitation to an after-party in the same basement we had used before, ostensibly to discuss nominations for next year's captains. Any illusions about the real theme were dispensed with early, when Lola circulated word that the dress code called for soccer uniforms again. Lola told Tanya there would be no mandatory events. Everything would be completely voluntary. "Like last time?" I asked. I wondered how Tanya would choose to handle it.

She had no hesitation. "This seems like a good chance to have another exorcism! I'm going for it, OK? Let's have a few extra pops and just do whatever we're told. Are you in?"

I was.

****

The evening of the party we pre-gamed a bit and then got pleasantly buzzed at the frat house. Everyone had a good time replaying the season and congratulating each other. But a certain number of us were more focused on, and apprehensive about, the after party.

Tanya and I walked over to the basement together, a little on the late side. She hugged my arm as we got closer. Anticipation hung in the air. Her silky top was clinging to her tits and nipples as they jiggled gently around, unstayed. My semi-boner was painfully obvious in only my polyester team shorts. She wanted us to be party-ready.

Inside, the music was already playing. The trashcan of punch was back, sticky as ever. Someone had brought a laptop and a projector and was streaming professionally edited season highlights on a whitewashed wall. Steve and Lola were already there, as were the party animals. Isabella the hot left back was slumped on a couch facing away from us, doing something I couldn't see with our super-quick striker. Her hair, in a high, thick, braid, was draped over the back of the couch. All it needed was a sign saying 'Pull Me.' Three other couples I knew were sitting together, drinking and chatting. We went around greeting everyone. I glimpsed Tanya surreptitiously stealing a glance behind the shelving. She came back looking disappointed. One last couple arrived a few minutes later, and then Lola and Steve paused the projector and made some announcements.

Steve toasted our winning seasons and said that our first bonding party had clearly been a big success. He invited us to drink, mingle and watch the season highlights. They might help us with the choice of captains later in the evening. Rude commentary was encouraged.

We pulled up some couches in front of the video and started cheering our favorite plays and players as we drank ourselves silly. Everyone was feeling great. I had my arm around Tanya, who in her new persona was surreptitiously running her fingers over my boner whenever I was on the screen. Other couples were getting even more affectionate, but everyone was still able to scream "gooooooooooooooallllll" and take another drink whenever we scored. The video went through the whole season, and there were lots of goals, but the biggest cheers were for a slo-mo of Isabella's big, loosely constrained tits flying around under her jersey as she ran up the sideline. I could see the bonding process at work.

Then the scene suddenly changed. It was a dark, fairly static indoor shot. It was a porn clip, actually. Some girl with a cute ass, in a thong and shot from behind, was giving head to a guy whose face was out of frame. There was shocked silence. In the background, I suddenly recognized the stacked shelving at the far end of the basement.

Steve talked over the clip. "We also have videos of some other highlights that Lola and I thought you'd all enjoy. You know we encourage bonding. I'm glad to say that all of you here tonight engaged in our little bonding exercise this Fall. We hope you'll be the heart of next year's teams, and I'm pretty sure that somewhere in this room are next year's captains. Enjoy the show. Don't forget that rude commentary!"

I listened to this ridiculous justification half-heartedly while watching the girls' head bob faster and faster. The guy had his arms dangling awkwardly at his sides, like he didn't know what to do with them, but eventually he stopped thinking so hard and grabbed her head in his hands. To stop him from choking her, the girl grabbed the base of his shaft and held on as she sucked. The guy was tensing up and arching his back in an effort to penetrate deeper into her. Apparently he came, because the girl choked and then spent a minute wiping off her chin and breasts. Then she turned to pick up her clothes, and we could all see it was the goalie, who was either bi or a great actress taking one for the team. We all applauded enthusiastically and looked over at her. She laughed and hid her head in her hands. She was leaning against a sub from the girls' team, who jokingly pushed her away before they put their arms around each other and kissed passionately.