Bonding Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next clip showed a couple just beginning to strip. The camera was aimed too low to identify them, but their obvious embarrassment somehow made the scene hot, tense and more relatable. They hunted around for places to put their clothes before just dropping them on the mattress. Then, naked and still standing, they kissed. He looked catatonic. His boner was pushed to the side. The girl, who looked extra fit and muscular, stroked it while he held a small, girlish boob. Then she got down on her back right in the center of the camera coverage. He inserted himself and initially just lay on top of her while he fucked her, but after looking off camera for a moment he raised himself up on his arms and started banging her hard. She started moaning and begging and writhing and screaming "fuck me fuck me fuck me" so loud I wondered no one had heard her. Her performance was incredibly hot, so it was interesting to see that she was the very quiet, timid, reserved freshman center back. Everyone gave her a standing ovation and there was lots of hooting while she put her hands to her face and slumped in her seat with a ruefully mortified grin.

It went on. Not everyone had been called on for the same performance. A thin girl with an extraordinarily beautiful face had given a bj and taken a facial. Girls with big tits had fucked cowboy. One with a nice ass had done doggy and been slapped a few times. Everyone was transfixed seeing their friends and perhaps flames doing porn. No one seemed to object. Complaining now would seem a little late and un-cool, since we hadn't exactly been forced into it.

The crowd was getting more and more smashed, enthusiastic, uninhibited, and horny. In fact, looking around the roomful of players who had nothing left to hide, I saw that many of them were getting it on. The party animals were having their own party. In their video, she had been looking right into the camera from inches away, panting and jerking while her boyfriend banged her doggy and her big tits gyrated wildly beneath her, so she really had no possibility of any pretense of dignity. Now she had had her jersey pulled up above her tits, her hand was in her boyfriend's shorts, and they were stroking each other's equipment while they kissed and fondled heatedly. The goalie and her girlfriend had their hands in each other's pants. Behind us all, a couple had moved across the room to one of the mattresses in a dim corner and were kissing and wrestling in their lightweight soccer outfits. Tanya was clearly aroused, based on the front of her shirt. She was lightly and rhythmically squeezing my cock through my shorts as she dreamily watched the show and massaged her own pussy through her pants.

Everyone was getting their turn in the videos except, I noticed, Isabella the hot left back, and Tanya. Apparently they were being saved for last. The crowd noticed too, and there were occasional chants of "Isabella, Isabella!" and "Tanya!" Isabella would, I assumed, be the grand finale.

But Isabella was next up on the wall. There was a group murmur and we all suspended our private activities to watch. She was standing next to the forward, a small, dark, wiry guy, and calmly holding his stiff dick in her hand while they both looked off camera. He raised both hands to her big boobs, scooped them up from below, and shook them. Then he tweaked and teased her nipples with his mouth. All the while she was calmly stroking his cock, which was obviously stiff as a board, and pretty clearly waiting impatiently to get fucked.

After looking off set again, the guy lay down on his back with his feet toward the camera while she mounted him facing it. He gripped her wrists from behind. Resting on her knees, she experimentally raised and lowered herself on his cock. Tanya gripped my dick tightly. Isabella did it again, faster, and suddenly the video switched to a split screen, one side showing her face and her jiggling tits, and the other showing his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. As her bounces increased she grimaced in ecstasy and began to moan sexily. The audience was quiet, entranced, watching her become more and more aroused. After a while she was bouncing as hard as she could and parts were flying everywhere. Her big ass cheeks were wobbling wildly and she was flinging her head back, panting and moaning. The forward kept a death grip on her arms but she kept bouncing, lost in wild abandon, until she obviously came with a series of loud moans and shudders. The basement erupted with cheers. We all looked for Isabella. She was leaning casually against a wall with a drink in her hand, ankles crossed and seeming unimpressed.

Of all the people in the room, that left only us.

The screen faded to black. Then, slowly, bit by bit, a still picture resolved itself. It was of Tanya, standing, shot from directly below through that hole in the mattress. There was her pussy. There was my dick in it. There was her fit, muscular abdomen. There were her tits, clearly excited with nipples erect, and between them, looking down, her fantastically gorgeous face, frowning in concentration, her fashionable eyebrows scrunched down over half shut eyes, her mouth open, her tongue licking her upper lip. The picture lingered. The room was silent. I was in awe again. In the silence, someone went "Yeeeeoooowwwww!"

Tanya shoved my hand down her pants. She was completely wet. I inserted a finger.

Then the screen dissolved into our video, picking up where Tanya began to remove her clothes. I remembered that well, of course, but I didn't realize that I had been so obvious about ogling her butt and pussy as I pulled her tiny panties down. Nor had I seen the expression of pure lust on her face as I held her elbows and pumped her from behind while the committee watched in silent fascination. Nor had I seen her tits jiggling wildly, or her eyes rolling back, or the tremors in her shaking abs. Nor, in the heat of the moment, had I realized she was humping back, straining against me and bending to take in more and more of my cock. When it looked like she was flushed, breathless and just about to orgasm, she suddenly wheeled and knelt before me, hands on my thighs, and tilted her head back to receive my cum. The video went slo-mo, and from a side angle I saw her lick the underside of my shaft before she grabbed it and pointed it at her own face, and I saw her flinch slightly as each rope of cum flew through the air and landed on her. I re-lived our joint effort to clean up her face and our hands before we went back to the party. And finally, the original still picture returned and zoomed slowly until it showed only her fantastic face framed by her boobs and erect nipples, with her tongue licking her upper lip in arousal. Then the screen faded back to black.

There was stunned silence. I kept fingering Tanya. Then slowly, the chant built: "Tan-ya! Tan-ya! TAN-YA!!" People were standing and applauding. From somewhere a guy's voice called out "Cap-tain Tan-ya!" It might have been mine; in any event, I got a good sharp elbow in the ribs. Tanya waved to her fans as coolly as possible with my finger still in her.

Isabella got up in front of the darkened wall and looked disdainfully at her date. He was slumped on the couch. His pants were open and there was a dark patch right above his crotch. The excited nipples on Isabella's enormous boobs were straining hard against her full jersey as she addressed the group. "I'm horny. Who wants to do some bonding?" She looked pointedly at Tanya, and at me quite obviously fingering her.

Still in the process of being finger-fucked, Tanya whispered, "You should do it. You haven't had any variety all season." Considerate.

But Isabella was already headed our way. She firmly took Tanya's hand, said "C'mon!" and turned to march off toward a mattress. Tanya, though, resisted and looked beseechingly at me. She grabbed my wrist out of her waistband and held on for dear life.

"Hey, you're the one who wanted to do whatever you're told!" I reminded her.

But the thought of doing Isabella was roughly as attractive as having a porn star at my disposal, plus a hot fudge sundae big enough to wrestle her in. When Tanya nervously pulled me up with them I didn't resist, even though, after seeing Tanya's video, I was sure that Isabella was really after her.

Isabella marched us over to a mattress a few feet away and confidently enfolded Tanya in a boob-to-boob embrace and a lengthy kiss. This was new. As far as I was aware, Tanya was 100% straight, but she briefly seemed to appreciate the affection, or the novelty, or maybe just the sensation of Isabella running a hand into her pants and fondling her pussy. But after just a second Tanya abruptly jerked away, acting like she just woke up, and pleadingly looked toward me.

Seeming slightly disappointed, Isabella changed her focus. She strolled over to me and stood inches away with her boobs touching my chest. There was no kiss; this was all business. Reaching down with both hands, she felt around for my dick through my shorts. Satisfied, she reached into my pants and started to fondle and stroke me. I seized the opportunity to grab and mash her boobs, pretty much a lifelong desire. Then, abruptly, she got down on her knees, jerked my shorts down, dodged the inevitable, and started bonding with me. Tanya looked unsure how to take it but she came around behind me and stood looking over my shoulder while running her hands over my chest. Isabella looked up at both of us with my cock firmly jammed in her mouth. Then, perhaps for Tanya's benefit, she gave me an exaggeratedly slow and lascivious tongue bath all up and down my shaft and around the head, all the time staring over my shoulder at the transfixed Tanya. She let my rigid cock rest on her face and flicked her wet, warm tongue underneath. She was a master. Tanya kept watching.

I felt Tanya press her pelvis against my ass, and push. Isabella had to take in more of my cock.

Isabella's tits were swaying loosely under her jersey as she sucked me. Reaching down, I got a grip on the jersey and pulled it over her head, interrupting the hard vacuum on my cock only briefly. Her enormous tits bounced free and swayed to a stop. She continued running her lips back and forth over my shaft.

I wasn't going to last this way and I could tell Isabella wanted more from me than a mouthful, so I twisted a bit, put an arm around Tanya's neck, and gave her a soulful look and a meaningful kiss while my dick was being sucked. She released me and backed away. Her eyes were still on Isabella, who was now reaching for something up between my thighs. Tanya reached for her own pussy.

I picked Isabella up, remembering not to kiss her, and dropped her face down over the back of a dilapidated velvet couch. Her butt stuck up and her pussy was aimed right at me. I inserted my cock. Her ass was fantastic -- large, rounded, and tight. But before I could do much, Isabella reached around and gave herself a couple of sharp smacks on the ass. I got the message and slapped her lightly. She looked annoyed. I grabbed her wrists, pulled, and started to fuck her. Tanya suddenly was at my side. She reached over and slapped Isabella's ass cheek really hard. It reddened and wobbled enticingly. Isabella, who was suddenly looking intently back at Tanya, went "huuuuhhh!" and wiggled her ass. Tanya smiled and smacked her again, even harder, as I stroked in and out of her tight pussy.

Isabella suddenly went ballistic, grunting and trying to hump my dick. Tanya was startled and briefly stopped slapping, but then she grabbed Isabella's braid, pulled it hard, and slapped her some more. Isabella's head bent back and her back arched. She tried futilely to hump my dick, rocking her pelvis against me, but she was limited by her posture. I increased my fucking speed, Tanya slapped again, and Isabella groaned "Uuuuuuuunnhhhhhh!" as she came.

There was silence. And then, raucous cheering. I'd forgotten about the entire rest of the in crowd, who appeared to have been gathered around in the shadows, silently watching the team hotties perform. Isabella righted herself and coolly strolled over to the trash can for a fresh drink. She was naked and her thighs were dripping. Tanya flowed into my arms and gave me a deep, passionate kiss.

But something was nagging me. The clapping was still going on, too long, much too long. Tanya's kiss was getting more intense, and now she was squirming against me. The clapping was getting louder and rhythmic. Apparently the show was still starting.

Tanya took her lips off mine and whispered into my ear. "Use me!"

"Really?" I'm so clueless.

"Do it!" She wrapped a leg around me, stuck her tongue in my ear and pressed herself harder against my cock.

I picked her up and laid her down on the mattress. There was cheering.

I rolled us over and pushed her up so she was on her knees astride me, and together we inserted my cock in her pussy. It slid in frictionlessly. I grabbed her wrists and started to fuck her. She cooperated by bouncing on me, head back, eyes closed and mouth half open, making little sounds of arousal. Beads of sweat were joining and running down her fit, flexing stomach, and her tits jiggled each time she landed on me. It reminded me of Isabella's video, only hotter because she was my girl, and she was sexier by a mile. After seconds she was bouncing on me furiously, whimpering and moaning and writhing on my cock like a girl possessed. I couldn't hold back. She was impossibly hot. Straining against her, arching my back and trying to bury every inch of myself in her, I came, and suddenly she was shaking and falling on me, limp and sweaty and the applause went on and on and on.

****

We held the vote on captains. The center-mid party animal was nominated as the men's team captain. I knew we played well together, so that was good. Tanya was nominated as the girls' captain and gave a little speech wearing only her shirt. It almost came down far enough. No one complained.

****

We staggered out of the party right after nominations. Adrenaline was still coursing through us, but we were smashed and Tanya was still carrying her shorts.

"That was fun," she said hazily, "Especially smacking Isabella. That girl needs to be taken down a notch, and nobody likes her anyway. Plus, Mom would be totally scandalized. It was nice to exorcise her again.""

"I can't wait to find out what you'll organize next year, Captain!"

"Oooohhhh -- wow, good point. But, it may be different. I really enjoyed getting it on when I wasn't the victim just now. Maybe I've turned a corner."

I swatted her semi-naked bottom affectionately as we walked. "That's great. Of course, if you find yourself backsliding, I'm happy to help."

She giggled. "Take that, too, Mom!

"Seriously, though, maybe this time we could have an after-after party with no sneaking out?"

"Just what I was thinking. I'm not going anywhere."

I decided that I was really glad to be playing right mid.