Bonding Tighter Through Sharing Ch. 01

Story Info
Zoe and Claire surprise their boyfriends with a foursome.
4.4k words
4.21
11.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire and I have been the best of buddies since the beginning of high school. And by best friends, I mean we know almost every intimate secret and detail about each other. When either of us got our boyfriends, the other one knew all about that searching and settling process -- we even knew about each other's first kiss experiences. Now in our sophomore years in college, the only information that has been off-limits to each other are our individual sex lives!

This, however, changed at the start of this semester. Claire and I got a little drunk one Friday evening at our place (with booze obtained by questionable means), and our discussions started to veer a bit towards the naughty side. We were not drunk per se, but had totally lost all inhibitions. It was therefore not too hard breaching this sex-talk boundary. Claire was the first to bring the subject up.

"Hey Zoe," she asked, "I was wondering if the informal rule we have about not talking about the intimate moments we have with our bfs is a bit too harsh on us."

"Omg, I was also beginning to think the same! I think you are right."

"Really? Well, we are not such awesome friends for nothing."

"Haha, true! Ummm, where should we begin? Maybe you can start by telling me what you wanna know."

We spent the next few hours giddily talking about the very intimate details of our sex lives. I told Claire all about how my boyfriend Carter likes to nibble on my clit when eating me out (which makes me squirt a bit, which he absolutely enjoys licking), how I love teasing the tip of Carter's uncut penis with my tongue before sucking his 7-incher, how we both enjoy him giving me a massive warm facial, how I have to fluff him for only a few minutes after this to get him hard, how I get pleasure shockwaves every time he enters my pussy (we mostly use the ribbed and dotted condoms), how he enjoys me riding him cowgirl and I love being done doggystyle (maybe he hits my g-spot that way?), how we cuddle for over 10 minutes after he nuts and him still inside me, and so many other things. Claire then told me about how she is driven to ecstasy by her bf Jeremy's tongue-work on her labia, how she softly bites the tip of his circumcised dick, how she is more a swallower (she vouched that Jeremy's cum is very flavorful!), how they sometimes fuck bareback for the feel, how their preferred positions are cowgirl (wow) and missionary, how he sometimes pulls out as he is cumming to make her pussy look creamy, and many more details.

We got so excited with this discussion. I asked enthusiastically, "How often do you use condoms?"

"Well, we only fuck bareback a few days before and after my periods. Actually he likes using condoms, but I so love the feeling of his warm goo deep in my cunt."

"Haha, I get it. Maybe I will have to take the risk and try it once."

"Do it babe, it's much less scary than you think. By the way Zoe, did you ever swallow, or take his sperm in your mouth?"

"I did ask him to cum in my mouth once, but I spat it out 'coz it tasted weird. Maybe I will try again."

We both giggled, still a bit amazed from our discussion. After a few minutes of silently sipping our drink, she said, "You won't believe how excited Jeremy was the time we fucked for the first time. His cock was visibly throbbing and he said that was because he could not believe he was actually about to enter a Latina pussy. He told me he had the biggest fantasy for Latina pussy growing up, followed by Asian, and then white pussies."

"Wow, haha! I am sure that as we speak, many white girls in his college are fingering themselves thinking being nailed by him."

"You bet! Speaking of this, are you one of the many white girls outside his college fantasizing this? C'mon be honest, I won't mind!"

"Not gonna lie, Claire, I did have such fantasies on a few occasions."

"Fair enough, I also had several fantasy sessions dreaming of Carter doing me in my bed. We're square!"

"Hey girl," I said, "I don't think I need to tell you that my pussy has given out a gallon of juice after all these discussions."

"I can imagine, hon, but at least you are wearing loose cargo pants. My juices have drenched my shorts!"

We laughed, and another few silent sips of drink later, I said with a bit of excitement, "Our boyfriends and we are a little out of the ordinary, aren't we? All of us have had sex with only one person, something not common among our peers!"

"I know, right? Sometimes I wonder what it would feel like to have a new dick inside me. I guess it would feel different depending whether it is done with Jeremy's knowledge or not. Fucking with your partner knowing or even watching must be so thrilling."

"I think you are right, Claire, although I never thought much of it seriously. Maybe we can discuss more some other day? I am so sleepy now."

"Sounds like a plan, love!"

We said good night to each other and went to sleep. The next day being a Saturday, we woke up late and didn't have much time to chat. We were headed to our individual departments at the uni to do group studies with our peers. On the way, Claire asked, "Do you remember what we discussed last night?"

"Yes ma'am, and no regrets at all being candid with you. Seeya at night!"

We both laughed and headed off.

--------------------

Several weeks later, it was Spring Break, and Carter and Jeremy came to visit us for the week. Claire and I had, in the meantime, made a grand plan to have a rocking foursome session at our apartment, which would also be a massive surprise to our boyfriends. Of course, we did not want the surprise to be unpleasant to them, so we had made sure, through lots of indirect questions and discussion, that Carter and Jeremy were both very much open to the idea of what we were planning to do; this was the hardest part of the plan to execute, since we had to glean the information without giving away any indication of the plan! The timing of the spring break was also lucky for us -- Claire just completed her periods the day before the break started, while I wasn't due for at least 7 days. And we decided to do it the very first evening!

As the evening was slowly rolling in, we were starting to get a little romantic and freaky. It was also getting a little chilly in the balcony, and each couple got close and cuddly. I saw Claire and Jeremy start to kiss passionately, and Carter and I followed suit. We kissed passionately, and I could feel a tingle down my spine, from the romanticism of the moment, as well as from thinking about what the rest of the evening had in store for us. I reached for Carter's crotch, and could feel his rock hard 7-incher through his pants and undies, and he slowly put his hands under my dress and ran his fingers softly down my dripping wet bikini bottoms. As I looked at him, I saw him glancing at the other couple to see whether they were noticing our activities. I turned towards them, and saw Claire and Jeremy in a similar amorous position, and Jeremy also trying to understand if we are seeing them.

"Ummm... I think maybe we should have some private couple time for a few hours! What do you think, Claire?" I asked as per our plan.

"Yeah sure, that's a good idea! I think the boys can't wait anymore to have some sexy time with their girls!" she replied!

"Hehe," I giggled. "And why just them, we have also been waiting for them for soooo long, right?"

The boys were visibly blushing as each couple went respectively to their bedroom. We would spend 30 mins together before our plan called for having a grand meeting in the living room.

I had barely locked the bedroom door when Carter and I started passionately smooching and running our hands over every inch of each other's bodies. I jumped on the bed and spread my legs apart. Carter pushed my dress up, and his eyes lit up seeing my black bikini bottom panty, which now had a very damp spot with my vagina juices. I looked at him and bit my lips, and Carter took the cue and dug his mouth into my crotch and started eating me out. I shivered with excitement and pleasure, and it started to make my panty more wet. After some time, he pulled the panty aside, and started his trademark moves. Oh how much I missed his nibbles on my clits and pussy lips. I lay back to take in the most of the moment, and it wasn't long before I had wave after wave of pleasure coursing through me; it was one of the strongest of orgasms I ever had.

I lay still for a few seconds, and then I got up to take Carter's shirt and pants off. I kissed all over his body, and then moved down to his black trunks. I kissed and licked his rock hard dick for a minute, and then took it out of the underwear. It felt so good to suck it after so many months. I sat at the edge of the bed as I passionately blew him; Carter stood in front of me, and closed in eyes while moaning softly in pleasure. I didn't realise how time passed when suddenly his orgasm started and Carter began to shake. At the last moment, he took his dick out of my mouth and sprayed my face with a gallon of warm sticky cum -- it felt like heaven to get the facial!

I got up and said, "Let me clean up in the bathroom, honey."

Carter replied, "Sure, sweetheart! I need a minute to get hard again". He then sat on the bed.

"I will get you hard in a moment, Carter, don't worry about that", I giggled. I headed to the bathroom, and we still had about 5 minutes till we met with Claire and Jeremy. I came back after a minute, and saw Carter semi-hard already. I took off my dress and put it on the bed.

Then I told Carter, "Darling, I have made a plan to surprise you with the best sexual experience you have had. You up for it?"

"My god, of course. And I am already having so much fun, I can't imagine how much more heavenly it would get."

"Oh boy, you probably have no idea! For this, I will blindfold you, and take you outside of this room. Just don't make any sound, ok?"

"Ummm... sure, silent fucking outside the bedroom sounds kinky. But what if Claire and Jeremy see us?"

"Oh, I got that covered, don't worry about that, and just be in sexual paradise" I said naughtily as I put a tight blindfold on him. "Now, pull up your trunks, Mister!"

As I softly opened the door and walked out to the living room couch, I saw Claire and a blindfolded Jeremy just sat down on one end of the couch. With a big smile and a thumbs-up, she indicated to me that everything was according to plan on her side, and I also reciprocated. I could not help staring at Jeremy's dick bulging through his orange briefs, and Claire was looking at Carter's trunks. I also saw how the light-brown skinned Claire was looking stunningly sexy in her red boyshorts and teal push up bra, her 30DD boobs looking like ripe melons. If I was bi, I would have lusted for her all day, every day, I swear. I think Claire was probably having similar thoughts, since she was looking at me with a sultry gaze. I teased her a little by jiggling my 28DD tits in my navy blue tube bra.

We didn't want to keep the boys waiting, and we kissed them softly. Carter pulled me in tightly, and rubbed his hands all over my back and my ass. I sat on his lap, and my pussy rubbed his dick through two layers of fabric. I guided his hands to my bra, and he slowly took it off, and started playing with my boobs -- nibbling, kissing, licking, fondling. My panty was so wet, I am sure I wet his trunks too! After some time, both Claire and I got down from the boys' laps, and quickly swapped positions. The boys were none the wiser about this, and I felt butterflies from excitement.

I touched all over Jeremy's hot body and ran my hand over his briefs, with the throbbing pecker under it. Then I licked it softly and nibbled it even more softly. The dick quivered in pleasure, and I could feel a gush of lady juice oozing out of my vagina. I stole a glance at Claire having her fun with Carter. I couldn't help thinking what the boys must have been thinking, but decided to focus on the moment; we had the whole week to talk! I slowly took off Jeremy's underwear, and then guided his hands to my panty, and he pulled it down. I folded the undergarments, kept them aside, and brought a mango flavoured condom. I slowly and sensually put the condom on Jeremy's dick with my mouth, and put a finger on his lips, so that he doesn't moan. We could not risk the loss of surprise at any cost. As I stood up and prepared myself to get Jeremy's dick inside me, I saw Claire was ready with Carter too -- he had a green condom on, must be the mint flavour.

Claire and I indicated good luck to each other with a distant fist bump, and prepared for the next act. I kissed Jeremy passionately, and Claire kissed Carter. This already felt so exciting that I could hear my heart throbbing. I have never been happier in my life. I decided not to look at Claire and Carter anymore, but be fully in the moment and enjoy what was gonna happen -- we will see each other's actions in a while anyway. With our lips still locked, I lowered my dripping wet pussy onto Jeremy's 7-inch hard pole. I can't really explain what it felt like, it was so otherworldly to have a dick inside me that was not Carter's, and it was all the more exciting to know that Jeremy was thinking he was fucking Claire! I fucked Jeremy slowly for about 5 mins, while all the time kissing him. I then broke the kiss and turned towards Claire and Carter. As Jeremy started biting my neck, I saw Claire had her eyes closed while riding Carter passionately, as he was licking her boobs. The evening was indeed magical!

A few minutes later, Claire and I looked at each other, and indicated that we were having the time of our lives, and it was time to surprise the boys! With extreme trepidation, and on the count of an inaudible "three!", the boys' blindfolds came off. They were too shocked to react! Claire and I exchanged glances of victory, while continuing riding the penises.

"How did you like our plan boys?" I asked, barely able to hide my excitement!

Claire looked at me for a second and said, "Well Zoe, I think they are gonna need a few minutes."

"OMG, what is happening?" Carter asked, clearly happy, but also shocked.

Jeremy could only blurt out a pleasant "Whaaat?", his rock-solid dick still deep inside my cunt.

I looked at Carter and smiled, and he smiled back. I was so happy knowing he was enjoying this. Claire also smiled at Jeremy. This has gone all so well. The boys needed some time to process all this, but I didn't want that to affect any sexual pleasure. So I said, "Well boys, just fuck the vaginas now, and think about things later!"

"Zoe is right!" Claire quipped.

I felt Jeremy getting even harder inside my pussy after hearing this. He slapped my ass softly a few times, and fondled my boobs. We all fucked like this for some more time, and then Claire said, "Carter, wanna do me from behind? I know you like doing this with Zoe."

"Oh yes, for sure Claire," Carter exclaimed, his voice having no more sign of unfamiliarity about the events. They moved closer to Jeremy and me, and Claire got into position next to us. Carter and I kissed for a quick moment, and Claire and Jeremy did the same.

I asked, "How do you boys like it?"

Jeremy finished the kiss and replied, "This is amazing, I still can't believe this is happening. Thank you so much, girls!"

Carter added, "Indeed, thanks Zoe and Claire! But let's fuck now and not think more!"

Claire giggled and said, "Very good. And speaking of fucking, my Latina pussy is not gonna fuck itself from behind. Put your pole in my hole, sir!"

"Yes ma'am," Carter said obediently, and started ramming her passionately from behind.

I asked Jeremy, "You like missionary, right? Then fuck my pussy that way!"

And so we did. I lay down such that my face was right below Claire's, and she and I kissed while Jeremy continuing pounding my vagina! Carter and Jeremy were fully focussed on the pussies, and now for the first time since being unblinded, they exchanged a gleeful glance and high-fived each other!

"How's Claire's Latina pussy, Sweetheart?" I asked Carter, barely able to get words out between moans.

"So silky and smooth, OMG", he replied, his voice quivering with excitement.

"Do her proper then till she shakes!" I exclaimed.

Claire also tried so say something, but only got some "Aaaaaah" out. After some trying, she managed to say to Jeremy, "Babe, fuck Zoe's tight white pussy speechless with your cock, aaaaah!"

We fucked passionately for some more time, and I frankly lost track of time amidst the pleasure. Whoever had the capability quipped in with some dirty talk from time to time to increase our horniness. The boys were lasting long since they had cummed once earlier in the evening, but I realised they may be about to cum again soon. So I decided it's time to do the last act of our plan.

I asked, "Maybe the boys would now like to reclaim their own girlfriends' vaginal territories?"

"Sounds good to me, Zoe," Claire said. "Come one Jeremy, take my pussy back while Carter has her lady's coochie."

We then got back with our respective boys -- Jeremy started fucking Claire in the doggy position, while Carter was ramming me from the top. I kissed him, and said, "It was so good having Jeremy inside me, but even better to have you back!"


Claire gave out a muffled "Hmmm", and raised her thumb to signal agreement with me. We continued our fuckfest.

A few minutes later, Claire was the first to fall to orgasm-land. Her moans got louder, and she started shaking; she then had a sudden shivering orgasm, and as she just finished, Jeremy came inside her, with ten rapid and large thrusts of his penis inside her cunt. I saw this, and raised myself to kiss Carter. Almost instantly, I was pushed over the edge, and I shook violently in a shattering orgasm. Carter orgasmed soon after, and I could feel the condom inside me fill with several warm flows of his cum! As both of us relaxed, we saw Jeremy kissing Claire from behind, his dick still inside her.

I said, "Pull out from inside us boys, and let's see what came out of your pipes."

They did, and both the condoms seemed like they were about to burst!

"Wow, you boys were holding so much!" Claire giggled. "Zoe, you said Carter's sperm tasted weird, but maybe I can try. You OK with that Jeremy?"

"Sure," Jeremy relied happily. "Have fun with his cum!"

Claire carefully took off Carter's condom, and then dipped her little finger in his cum to take a lick. "It's different from Jeremy's but I do like the taste", she said, "so I am gonna eat a bit more."

Carter was beaming. He told me, "Wanna see if you like Jeremy's taste better than mine?"

"Yep," I said as I proceeded to take off Jeremy's condom. I tasted his cum, and to my surprise, liked it a bit. "It's not as bitter as yours is, hon," I told Carter, and ate a bit more. "But I like facials the best, so I am gonna put on some makeup now", I laughed as I poured the rest of the cum on my face and applied it all over.

Carter turned to Jeremy and said, "That's a pretty face, isn't it Jeremy?" Jeremy nodded with a huge smile seeing his gooey creation all over my face.

Claire said, "I can't eat the whole bottle of Carter's cum either. But I like facials in a different place, hehe!"

She then emptied Carter's condom onto her bald pussy lips, and spread it gently all over her vulva; some cum also got inside her pussy! Carter looked a bit concerned, but Claire assured him.

"I just had my periods," she said, "so your sperms aren't making babies inside me!"

We all laughed about this. Carter suggested that it would be fun if the girls kissed, but I had a hotter idea. Claire licked my face, gathering up Jeremy's cum in her mouth the process. We then smooched sloppily, and together ate up a soup of our saliva mixed with Jeremy's cum. I then proceeded to lick her semen drenched pussy and then she and I smooched again to finish up Carter's semen.

12