Bonding Tighter Through Sharing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We then decided it was time to take a shower. Carter and I showered in our bathroom, and Claire and Jeremy in theirs. We met later over dinner, where we discussed more. Carter said, "It was so good to have done this. And the best thing was we did it with our partners in confidence."

"I think that added to the sexiness of the whole thing", Jeremy added. "The feeling of being watched by your partner, while also watching them fuck was so exciting."

Claire and I smiled, deeply satisfied on how it all went.

--------------------

Carter and Jeremy stayed for five more days, and we had spicy orgies many more times, all with roaring and moaning success! The next day, we had another awesome foursome with full swapping. One day, we did a bunch of threesome sessions. It was MFM in the morning -- the boys did me first and Claire about an hour later, and on both occasions the other girl cheered the boys with the choicest dirty talk! Later in the evening we girls teamed up to FMF fuck the boys in turn!

My period started the day the boys were leaving, but on the day before, we tried something exciting. We wanted to partner-swap while the others watched. Carter fucked Claire first while Jeremy and I watched them, cuddling together and our hands playing with each other's genitals. It was so hot sitting and watching your boy do another lady's pussy so good.

It was now Jeremy and my turn to fuck, while Carter and Claire watched. We waited to give some time for Carter's dick to get hard and Claire's pussy to recover from the intense nailing. As Jeremy was getting ready to reach for the condom, I surprised him and Claire by what I said.

"Jeremy, ditch the condom and screw me raw! I know Claire and you do this, and I want it too."

"Are you sure Zoe?" he asked, sounding both nervous and excited!

"Yep, my periods will start any day now, so I can get your sperms into me without worrying about anything."

Carter added, "Do it Jeremy! I fucked Zoe bareback in the shower yesterday, and she loved it so much!"

And so Jeremy and I fucked bareback in a number of positions for a steamy 20 minutes, and as I just came out from the millionth shattering orgasm of the week, I could feel his dick begin to pulse. As I shouted, "Fill me, fill me, fill me," I could feel Jeremy's warm cum started painting my insides white with thrust after thrust, and it felt like my pussy won't be able to hold all he had to offer. He finally pulled his semi-hard pecker out, and Claire immediately ran towards us to eat up the semen oozing from my pussy. She then licked Jeremy's dick clean.

She said, "I'm kinda cum hungry, but I am sure all our genitals are sore from so much fucking, and I can't do bareback now anyway. But I wanna suck Carter and get his spunk in my mouth."

I wanted to suck Carter too, but was too overwhelmed from the sex with Jeremy. So I decided to lay back with him and watch Claire suck Carter off. He didn't last long this time, and I could see Claire's mouth fill up with his sperm. She swallowed a bit of it, and then came over to me and emptied the rest on the inside crotch of my panty which was lying next to me.

Then she said, "Wear this Zoe!"

I looked at the puddle in the panty, and was so attracted to Claire's proposition that I gushed out a lot of pussy juice immediately. I carefully put the panty on, and then she asked me to lie down. She then slapped my crotch softly a few times over the panty, and this pushed Carter's cum deep inside me, mixing with some of Jeremy's. I pulled her lips, still drenched with Carter's cum, to mine and kissed her deep. Need I say that I came around to really loving cum eating by the end of the week?

The spring break was really worth it!

12