Bonding with Jake

Story Info
James chose to permanently bond with Jake, or was he chosen?
4.3k words
4.67
10.9k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! This is my first story, so please be kind.

This story starts off with some backstory and explanation, setting the stage.

Hope you all enjoy :)

To this day, humanity looks up at the stars and wonders: is there other life out there? Are we alone?

Little do they know, they are not. Our kind came to Earth 322 years ago. The last few of our kind landed in an escape pod. Our planet was ravaged by war, and the rest starved. The few of us that remained were put in a pod and launched towards earth as a last ditch effort to save our kind. Little did we know that humans existed on this planet.

Make no mistake, we look just like humans. We walk like them, talk like them, breathe like them, and do almost everything just like them. There are only a few differences between us and them.

First off, we are immortal. We don't age, we don't get sick, we all look no older than 30, and we mate and bond forever. The government knows we exist. In order for our identity to be protected, we are moved around every 5 years. We are given new names, identities, money, etc. The government doesn't want humans to know we exist.

This is where I, and my average life, come into play. I'm 29 years old. I turn 30 in one month, and time is running out. Why? Because of one small detail our kind has to face: immortality only happens if you successfully mate and bond with someone before your 30th birthday. If you don't do it before then, you will age and die and be vulnerable to everything the earth has to offer, just like regular humans. Any individual, human included, that we mate with and bond with are also granted immortality. Mates for life, inseparable, forever.

I turn 30 in one month, and I still haven't chosen anyone. Typically, our kind encourages bonding with a female, human or not. Procreation is favored as it strengthens our species going forward. This was the problem I faced. I didn't want a female; I wanted to mate and bond with a male. Not just any male, but a smaller, more muscular male, preferably with a hot muscular bubble butt. Yeah, I have a type. At 6'4 and being a slightly hairy middle eastern/european LOOKING guy, I wanted to spend FOREVER bending over a muscular jock or twunk, sliding my 8x6 cock up his ass, and fucking babies into him over and over while making love to him passionately. I didn't want kids; I didn't want the hassle. I just wanted a best friend, forever, who would please me, submit to me, and enjoy everything this world has to offer with me, with my babies swimming around inside of him, of course.

I spent many years searching for the perfect man for me. Certain men came and went, boyfriends here and there, but none were worthy of bonding with. I couldn't have sex with them and risk bonding myself to some shit head. Some had crappy personalities; some were not masculine enough for me; and some were just not bonding material. Humans can venture into their 30s and keep looking with no problem; I didn't have this luxury.

Now, I'm a gentleman. I wanted to do things the natural way: become friends, bros, and then boyfriends, and if all was well, bonding forever. We weren't allowed to tell the one we wanted to bond with beforehand; we had to make our choice, do the act, and they would only find out afterward. Fucked up?

Yeah, it was. But rules were rules, and they had to be obeyed for everything to work out. Obviously, after 29 years, being a gentleman had got me nowhere and on the brink of losing immortality forever.

Now, there is one more thing to note. Our kind, at least the males, had an ace up our sleeves. A biological "fail safe" for us to fall back on should things not progress "naturally." Human women have their periods once a month until a certain age. Well, our species, the males, had something similar. For a small window each month, for about 72 hours, our cock would become erect nonstop. During this window, any individual, whether male or female, would be instantly attracted to the one seeking a mate upon seeing the erect cock physically. If you couldn't find someone to mate with naturally, then during this window, all you would need to do is show your cock to the one you wanted and they would be attracted to you for 24 hours. They'll do anything you tell them to, regardless of orientation, and they'd be none the wiser. All you had to do after that was bond with them. I don't know how this works or why, but I didn't question it at all. I didn't want to use this method. I didn't want to be THAT guy. I wanted to find someone who wanted me the "right" way.

But time was running out, and it was slowly dawning on me: I may not have a choice. I would need to pick someone soon or risk living a normal life like humans.

This is where Jake comes in. Jake is my secret crush. has been for some time. At 22 years old and 5'9", he was the definition of Latino perfection. Curly hairy up top, a slim muscular twunk body, the cutest face you'd ever seen, a deep manly voice, and a muscular bubble butt that stretched sweatpants to the limit while screaming "FUCK ME!"

There was only one problem: Jake is straight and has a girlfriend. His girlfriend was your average-looking Latino gal who treated him like shit. I don't know why he put up with it; he could do so much better. He had patience like a saint, as I had heard them talk and argue before from the side at the gym. Jake worked at the gym, so I frequently saw him there. His patience made me want him all the more.

Prior to now, I had never thought of using my "fail safe" on Jake. I liked and adored him, but I didn't want to do that to him. I wanted him to like me for ME, not because he saw my cock and was unknowingly forced into it. It agonized me for weeks on end leading up to this final window. I was running out of time and had to make a decision: force Jake to be with me, be immortal forever, or be a human and die naturally, probably alone.

I felt like I still had time to think about it, until it happened: the 72-hour erection started. This would be my last chance to use the fail safe. Act now, or it's over. There was no way I could get Jake to like me and sleep with me in a mere 28 days. So I made the gut-wrenching decision to go forward with it. Even though Jake barely knew me, only saying hi in passing, in the next 2-3 days I would attempt to make him mine forever. I had to come up with a plan, and fast. How do you get a straight Latino guy to look at your cock and then get him alone in 24 hours to fuck, breed, and bond with him?

The next morning, I put my plan into motion. I rented an AirBnB nearby our gym for 72 hours. It had to be ready to go if this worked. I need Jake alone to bond with him. Jake was on shift today, so I needed to find a way to get him to see my cock alone and then tell him to follow me to my car and take care of the rest. Easier said than done!

I waited for Jake's shift to start. He was helping out at the front desk, checking people in. He looked extra fucking hot today. Adidas sweatpants and a black t-shirt, showing off his muscular body and perfect ass, soon to be MY muscular body and MY perfect ass. I quickly checked in and made my way to the locker room. I got undressed and wrapped a towel around my waist, making sure to hide my erection from any unwanted eyes. It was 10 a.m., so the gym was fairly empty at this point. I locked up the locker and made my way to the courtesy phone by the entrance to the locker room. I picked up the phone and called the front desk. Jake answered.

FUCK YEAH I thought to myself.

"Yes, hi, this is James in the men's locker room. It seems like my lock is jammed, and I need someone with the master key to come and open it for me; I can't get to my stuff." Jake said someone would be with me shortly. That someone better be him; I don't have much of a backup plan if it is someone else. I waited a few minutes and saw the man of my dreams enter the locker room. Confident, laid-back, but also a bit reserved. We made our way over to the locker, and he asked me what was inside before opening it. I told him what to expect, and he turned his back to me to open the locker. As he was opening the door, I made my move. I quickly looked around to verify we were alone and dropped my towel to the floor, muttering "oh shit" while doing so. Jake quickly turned around, asking "Is everything alri-?" and stopped mid-sentence as he saw that I was without a towel and made eye contact with my hard cock.

I had him. I fucking had him. Jake was looking at my cock, mouth slightly hanging down, as if he had just been told he won a billion-dollar lottery. He started silently for a few seconds as the fail-safe kicked in and did its work. There stood my cock, 8" long, 6" in girth, uncut and veiny in all its glory, surrounded by a modest amount of hair.

"You okay, man?" I asked Jake. I didn't know what to expect. Yeah, we had some education but.... this was uncharted territory for me. Jake didn't respond and just kept staring. I asked him again, and he slowly looked up at me and made eye contact. He was so freaking perfect and cute, arching his neck up at me, being shorter.

"That's...

That's a nice cock you have there, bro. It's so... big.

Fuck."

I stood there silently as Jake looked back down in awe. I was shocked instantly when, without hesitation, he reached out and grabbed my shaft. As a virgin (for obvious reasons), I nearly blew a load all over him right then and there. It took all my restraint not to cover him in my cum. Jake slowly started to pump my shaft back and forth while staring at my cock. We were both quickly snapped back to reality when we heard a group of guys coming in, chatting and laughing loudly. I had to remove Jake's hand from my cock as he naturally didn't let it go and put the towel back around my waist. Jake just stood there like a zombie, looking at me. I looked at him, and instinct took over, remembering all the teaching we received as kids about "fail safe." I told Jake to get back to work and come find me in the hot tub once his shift was over. Jake obeyed without question and went back to work.

I sat down on the bench; my head was spinning. Fuck. Fuck! FUCK!!! Jake. The perfect boy that he was, Jake, was now under the 24-hour "spell" of my fail-safe mode. He was soon to be mine, forever, after consummation was complete later today at the place I rented. He would never be with his girlfriend again, he would be mine. His body would belong to me and I would be the only one he would ever be attracted to and have sex with. He would bottom for me forever. I will soon spend countless years making love to him, to every square inch of him, his soul included.

I felt lightheaded. Excitement and adrenaline were coursing through me, but also tremendous guilt. We would never be parents or have kids. He would have to break up with his girlfriend and move away from his family and friends permanently. He would be given a new name and identity every 5 years and relocated forcibly to hide our immortality. I felt sick to my stomach. This all felt very wrong, but I knew in my heart he would be happy with me. I would make him happy, love him, cherish him, protect him, provide for him, and show him the world. I would fuck him and drain his balls every day, in every corner of this planet. Eventually he will come to thank me; this I knew.

After 90 minutes or so, Jake finished his shift and went outside to the hot tubs. It didn't take long for him to find me. He approached, and his eyes quickly darted to my crotch--the massive bulge straining against my swim shorts underwater. Jake told me he was done, so I exited the hot tub and approached him. I had him follow me back to the lockers, where I used a towel to hide my raging cock. When we got to the lockers, I gave him the keys to my truck. "Go find my truck and drive home. Pack a bag for a few days. Text your family and girlfriend that you'll be out of town with friends for the next few days. Come back to the gym and pick me up when you're done. I'm going to shower and get changed."

Jake just nodded and did what he was told. I went and hopped in the shower, taking my time to wash us and get ready for the most life-changing event we would ever experience. I finished up, got dressed, and packed my shit, taking care not to let anyone else see my cock directly. I waited outside the front of the gym for Jake. He pulled up in my truck and stopped next to me.

Fuck, he was so fucking sexy driving my truck. I could get used to this--Jake picking me up, waiting for me at home, waking up next to him every morning, etc. I climbed in the truck and input the address of the place I rented. "Any issues at home?" I asked.

He shook his head no, and we were on our way.

20 minutes later, we arrived. I get paid well by the government, so I spared no expense. I rented a mini-mansion on the hillside. Balconies with views, huge vaulted ceilings, a modern kitchen, a hot tub, a pool, and a huge master bedroom, complete with a Cal-King bed. I'd be fucking him in every room hopefully. Jake and I made our way inside. I could tell Jake was mesmerized by the house because it got him to look away from my bulging cock a few times.

We tossed our bags on the floor and locked eyes once we got to the master bedroom after exploring the house. This was it. There's no going back. It's time to do this. Bond forever.

I slowly walked up to Jake, closing the gap between us. Our faces mere inches from each other, I felt his breath on my face and just listened to the sound of him breathing in and out. So fucking sexy.

He reached forward and slowly felt for my cock through my sweatpants. I pushed his hand away and said, "No. Not yet."

I leaned forward and kissed him. Our lips softly touched initially, but then it turned into a deeper kiss, with both of our tongues fighting each other. We grabbed each other's heads and pushed harder towards each other, kissing each other as if we were trying to devour and consume one another. I reached down and placed my hands on his ass and lifted his smaller frame off the ground. Jake wrapped his legs around my back and proceeded to cram his tongue down my throat. I walked us over to the bed and fell down on top of him, smothering his smaller, muscular body with my larger, 6'4 frame. That's when I heard the most beautiful sound ever: Jake's deep voice, moaning. Fuck!

I broke our kissing after a few minutes and began to undress him. My heart was racing, and I had butterflies in my stomach. With each article of clothing I removed, my cock seemed to grow longer, thicker, and harder. We finally got all of our clothes off, and I just couldn't breathe. Jake was pure perfection. A smaller Adonis. His cock was 6x5, surrounded by a small amount of hair. His muscles were clearly defined all over his body. I just looked at him in shock for a minute before my carnal desires took over. I went down and began to suck his fat Latino cock. I wasn't going to let him have my cock until I'd given him all the pleasure I could offer beforehand. I sucked on his cock as best I could for a first-timer. Watching his body spasm, contort, and flex from pleasure was amazing. The moans I got out of him were out of this world. I worked his shaft up and down, doing my best to get all of it down my throat. I had forever to learn how to deep throat him, so I wasn't too concerned about not being able to do it now.

"Yessss.

Papi!!

YESSS!!!

Fuck Papi!!!

FUUUCCCCkkKK!!"

He cried out and let go. I did my best to swallow it, but it was just too much. His breathing was ragged and deep; his eyes were rolling into the back of his head, and there was sweat on his forehead and chest. His cock spasmed over and over as he shot what seemed like a gallon of cum. 8 shots later, his orgasm subsided, and the boy looked lost in pleasure. I was going to make this sweet boy mine with pure pleasure alone before I even bonded with him.

I took some of his cum onto my fingers and told him to flip over onto his stomach. He obeyed and did just so. His muscular ass was right there in front of me, in all its glory. The ass that was hidden for so long behind layers of fabric was naked and exposed before me, ME, its new owner and master, forever.

What's nice about being from another planet? We have near-complete control over our stamina in bed. Jake didn't know it yet, but this would be no ordinary fuck--not this one or the millions of others he would experience with me going forward. Also, being immortal has its perks. Shorter recovery time for both of us, sustained libido, and Jake's hole would be as tight as it is now, forever. It would stretch to accommodate me every day, nearly pain-free, and then go back to its original tightness a mere 30 minutes later. This was every tops dream, but for me, my new reality.

Not to mention, pleasure for both is dramatically heightened after the bonding is complete.

I took the cum on my fingers, used my other hand to spread Jake's cheeks, and applied it to his pink virgin rosebud. I applied it generously and started to finger it into his tight hole. His ass cheeks spasmed, dimples forming on the sides of his glutes as he naturally tried to close his hole and expel my invading finger. His hole tightened and clamped repeatedly around my finger as he moaned into the pillows. He was in heaven, overridden with pleasure. I removed my fingers from his hole and spread his cheeks with both hands. Perfect little rosebud, winking back at me. I pushed my face forward, tongue out, and went to work. Jake moaned louder than ever before. I worked my tongue into his hole and ate it like it was my last meal. I spared no effort or drop of spit and I went to town on Jakes hole, the hole that was soon to be the new home for my thick 8-inch cock, forever. Almost every drop of sperm I produced from here on out would go into this tight hole to be absorbed. I ate Jake out for a good 20 minutes before it was time for the consummation, the final act.

Jake and I were about to fuck and bond our way into immortality, bonded forever by my seed and destined to be lovers forever. I turned Jake onto his back, and in doing so, Jake laid eyes on my cock again. He asked me to let him suck my cock, but I quickly said no. I couldn't risk my seed spilling out and into his mouth. For the bonding to work, it had to go in his ass and not his stomach. Something about stomach acid prevented bonding from happening. I picked Jake's legs up and brought his knees up to his chest. I laid down on top of his chest, face to face and only inches away, lined up my cock with his hole, and stopped. This was it. the point of no return. If I wanted to let Jake out of this, this would be my last chance to do so. Before I could think anymore on the matter, Jake whimpered, brought his mouth up to my ear, and whispered, "Papi, please. I want it. I need it. Fuuuuuck meeee."

Who was I kidding? Our fate was already sealed. I slowly pushed forward into Jake, pushing forward into our new lives. Jake whimpered, gasped, and moaned as his hole naturally fought to stay closed. I kept the pressure up, being as gentle as possible. "Babe, relax. Breathe deep and push out against me." Jake took a deep breath and pushed. My head broke through his ring and started the mating process. I looked down and watched my massive cock disappear into the muscular ass of this smaller boy. I was in heaven; no, WE were in heaven. It felt amazing, like nothing I've ever experienced before. We were one, unable to tell where I ended and he began.

I gave Jake a minute to get used to my size. His breathing was shallow as he murmured, "Fuck papi, it's so fucking big. FUCK!"

I could feel his ass flexing and squeezing every inch of me, still naturally trying to push me out, but all it did was pull me in deeper. I slowly started to slide in and out. I didn't want to fuck Jake; I wanted to make love to him. I pulled out most of the way and slowly slid back in to the hilt.

12