Bonding with Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"PAAAAPPPPIIIIII!!!

UUUHHHH PAPI!!!!!

FUuuucccCCKKK!!!"

The room soon filled with the sounds of me slowly fucking him and Jake moaning wildly into my shoulder. I kissed Jake on the lips madly, kissed his forehead, sucked on his neck, marking him as my own, and whispered in his ear how good he felt.

The next 60 minutes went like this: pure, raw, passionate fucking and kissing. I loved this boy with all my heart, and any minute now, he would be mine forever. I pulled out of Jake and flipped him onto his stomach for the final stretch of our mating and bonding. I climbed on top of him, pressing my chest against his back and spreading my larger body over his smaller one in the process. I used my legs to push his open and slid my cock back inside its new home. I proceeded to fuck him like this for 30 more minutes. It was the most incredible love making ever. I kissed his neck and back, between his shoulder blades.

I was close. I could feel my cum making its way up from my balls. This was it. The final act of mating and bonding together forever. I brought my mouth up to his ear and whispered:

"I'm going to cum Jake.

I love you. I love you so much. I've loved you since the first time I laid eyes on you. I'm going to cum inside you babe. Once I do, we are both going to pass out in this position for 24 hours. I know it doesn't make sense, but I need you to trust me. Once we wake up, everything will change. I'll explain all of it, I promise. I love you so much. I'm going to take care of you forever. You'll be the happiest man alive; I give you my word on that. Here it comes, babe!"

Before I could fire my first shot of potent baby batter, Jake responded: "I love you too, Papi." I know it's all going to change. I'm so glad you chose me over everyone else. I love you, Papi! See you on the other side. Yes!! Give it to me!"

Wait, what the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK? How did he know? HOW?

How did he KNOW I chose him!?

Before I could get a word out, I came. Never did I ever think such pleasure was possible. I unloaded every drop of cum I had and my soul into Jake's ass. It was an out-of-body experience unlike any other. I came and came and came, seemingly with no end in sight. Jake began to scream in pleasure as well, his ass contracting around my cock and his back muscles spasming uncontrollably. He passed out shortly after, and darkness started to overtake me. I collapsed onto him, my cock still in his ass, hard as a rock and balls deep, sealing my cum inside of him. We were both heading towards being unconscious and bonded together. As darkness overtook me, Jake knowing was the last thought to slip from my mind.

How did he know?

Thanks for reading! I'll continue this story if there is enough interest!

This is my first time writing something like this, so please be kind! Thanks!

12