Bonds of Flame and Scale Ch. 02

Story Info
The Tiefling makes the Dragonborn her own...
2.9k words
4.38
700
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tidbit was coming to understand that this thing they were doing - sex - it brought him to see Z'sairah in an entirely different light, and he wondered if this was the case with other women. Chaotic and impulsive, terrifyingly violent and destructive in the field, here in her arms there was a sense of peace and belonging he'd never known, not even from his own clutch; reptile-brain warnings to watch for enthusiastic Gnolls and perverse Bugbears quieted to a mere nagging sensation as his senses became fully immersed in this woman

She transformed beneath him from an oily, hirsute echo of a devil-tainted ape-thing to simply...herself, removed entirely from the category of 'THEM' as opposed to 'ME/(us?)', becoming a free-floating, radical agent of a concept in his mind; this would both excite and trouble him immensely.

"Mmm, ohhh Tidbit, this is your first time?" her voice had taken a new tone - where normally she was almost gleefully sharp-tongued (as seemed to be the natural state for these prickly creatures), here, alone with him, her voice was sweet as lingonberries, smooth as creamsilk. "Most men have to be taught to be gentle." She smiled up at him with those sharp, lovely teeth that had rasped along his squamous lips.

The implication that his careful touch was born of some sort of skill was startling and encouraging at once, like stepping on a rock only to discover it was an emerald. He felt like he needed to say something back. "Your...body is so delicate, it's so soft compared to mine. You don't have scales to protect your skin, and it's so beautiful I don't want to mar it, I'm starting to ramble - "

"Ohh Tidbit, you think I'm beautiful?"

Before he could eagerly respond in the affirmative that yes, yes he had come to find this bizarre creature strangely lovely she kissed him again, stroking his ridged, curved manhood between the flushed, juicy swell of her sex...it was a wholly unique sensation, one his simple mind could never have manufactured; like swollen, plump silken lips - even that was a concept he'd only discovered moments before when she'd kissed him.

"It's decided." There, the devious expression that preceded a plan - usually something he took as a sign of warning akin to an oncoming hurricane. "I will instruct you in the ways of love, and you, my quick study, will become masterful in the arts of sex...can you imagine it? You'll be a hero of legend."

A hero of legend?

She pulled his head down to her neck, and he found his teeth, his forked tongue seeking the curved line of her throat...she tasted wonderful, the feminine bouquet of her scent profile unexpectedly intoxicating. "Strong enough to tear an Ogre's head from his shoulders, but with a spider-soft touch that could melt a Drow matriarch..."

But I'm neither strong enough to behead an ogre in such a manner, nor brave enough to go near a Drow!

Still, he felt...this amazing sensation, the entrance of her womanly heat clenching around the tip of his cock; it had the dual effect of hardening him further, and spurring him onward.

"A skilled, brave warrior who could tear a Paladin from his platemail barehanded, and ahhh Sune , and could rut and seed a whole contingent of Vigilators from their duty

So specific - how would I even do either of those things?

Hard to care, however, when her hand was stroking eagerly up and down the length of his cock, slicking her distinctive juices over them and becoming wetter with each wild, conspiratorial proclamation

"Mmm yes, yes , I can see it now."

"The bards will sing your tale...the man, the myth, the Sex Symbol of the Sword Coast." She pulled his head up from her chest to gaze into his eyes, hellish flames dancing in her pupils. " Tidbit... " Z'sairah whispered his name. "I want you to enter me...will you do that? Will you please make me the first woman you penetrate with that big, thick cock, and give me that place in your legend?" Her vagina was actually sucking gently at the head of his penis, and it had been a great act of will to keep from doing just that - he was so afraid of doing this incorrectly, or hurting her, but by this point each movement of his glans through the wet, gripping satin of her vulva was causing her to squirt small gushes of her fluid against the base of his shaft, dripping over his scrotum.

Here it was...the moment he'd fantasized about endlessly when he couldn't sleep, when he'd touched himself for relief and he really didn't want to do it wrong, so he carefully moved his hips upward until he felt her open around him, swallowing his helm and the first couple inches of his shaft - sort of just...slipping inside.

Z'sairah's voice rose in a lovely aria of passion that echoed against the standing pine trees and across the water, a drawn out exaltation of need that the others in camp would surely hear. The muscular, slick walls of her vagina clenched around him with heavenly warmth and strength, a gush of her nectars soaking his shaft down to his testicles as she arched beneath him like a crimson saber.

"Ohhh that's good," she finally sighed, rocking her waist upward as her tail reached around and curled around his - he hadn't realized that his own had been stiff and straight, relaxing as they intertwined like serpents...hers was so smooth and sleek, hot. "Is it good for you, Tidbit? I want you to feel wonderful after how kind you've been to me, how bravely you've fought." The Tiefling smiled up at him sweetly, her fingers running along the sensitive ridges along his chin and jaw.

"It's amazing...what should I do?" the muscular, ax-bitten warrior whispered with kitten-softness against her lips.

She responded by sliding her tongue between the fork of his own, grabbing his hips and guiding them back and forth, moving hers with them. With each thrust into her silken grasp, he felt her yield to him, watchful and attentive, noting the change in her voice, her writhing with the place he touched within her. There, at the entrance of her wetness, a prominent and spongy section that prompted short, sharp gasps - and deep within, close to her fundament, a place that caused her to moan long and low when he pushed against it.

"Tidbit, touch me, right here..." she took one of his hands and drew it down to the union of their bodies, over a hard, pearl-like node just above where he entered her. "Slow...gentle circles, yes, keep fucking me, oh yes like that ahhhh, you're good...you're already, you're very good, don't stop..."

The praise was starting to get to his head; few had ever spoken highly of him before, and certainly never in a context such as this. He was so used to his first attempt at anything going disastrously; to know that he neither hurt her, nor humiliated himself but rather...brought her the kind of ecstasy he'd fantasized about? He felt like a king - a hero. A dragon

"A woman's breasts, mmm...they're sensitive Tidbit, you know this?" she cooed in a quivering voice, biting her bottom lip temptingly with those dagger-sharp teeth. "I want you to kiss them...please, my brazen drake?"

This was something he'd oft fantasized about - the feeling of a woman's breast against his lips, her nipples hard in his mouth...with permission - nay, a request even! - she guided his head to her chest. "Gently...you can use your teeth, but softly, yesss...like that..."

Her crimson skin rasped gently under his scaled lips, and when he reached the purple, round shape of her areola, he tentatively kissed it, then opened his lips to it.

When Z'sairah pulled him in closer, he dared to press his teeth around them and suck that hardness in, running his tongue carefully around it in a circle. She surprised him when her hand came down with a CRACK on his ass, and he thrust into her hard on reflex.

" ANGH-hahaaaah don't stop fucking me, please? This is what feels good for a woman...you see? To shower her body with your attention, to touch her gently, and to give her that beautiful penis of yours. Do this for me, yes?" Z'sairah brushed her fingers beneath his jaw, against his chin-tendrils, to tip his eyes up, looking into her Phlegethon-bright gaze. She looked so strange with her small, pointy nose, her tight smooth skin and that absurdly flat grin full of flesh-tearing teeth and yet...

Nobody had ever treated him this way, or wanted him like this. It turned her from a flimsy-yet-dangerous, nameless cannon of arcane destruction into the most beautiful, desirable creature in all of Toril. Even if she ended up getting them all killed tomorrow in some gratuitous and absurd fashion, the Brass-Scale would still look upon her as a star rising bright on his otherwise gloomy horizon.

A surge of primal instinct and desire urged his thrusts to greater tempo, the muscles in his powerful hips and waist standing out against his brazen flesh and all seemingly leading to the base of his cock, dripping with her juices; each deep, powerful impact of his crown against her deep places sent a shock through her delicate body beneath him, causing her breasts to move pleasantly beneath his lips and teeth. Her cries were long and urgent, hard with command (she'd always been rather bossy, though he liked it in this instance).

" DON'T STOP! KEEP GOING, NNGGGH FUCK , ohh harder, faster harder - AHGKhk ah alright not that hard , ahh stop."

Oh no . He'd thrust her too enthusiastically, and like he'd always done he lost sense of his strength and hurt someone like a clumsy orc. Tidbit slid his rock-hard, vein-shot manhood free, her nectars gleaming slick with Selune's light - he reached out to take her but pulled his hands back, fretting and unsure. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, honest, should I get the Sharress?"

Z'sairah had pushed up on one hand, her other moving over her lower belly and wincing; it hurt him worse than her ill-directed cryomancy, but she turned her grimace to a grin. "No, no sweet man. Please, come back to my arms, you look like a startled gremishka." She drew him back to her, wrapping her slender arms and legs around his body to bear him to the ground at her side, nuzzling the edge of his jaw with her strange, pointy nose...it was pleasant. Even more pleasant was the way her fingers stroked up and down his erection, which he'd suddenly come to regard with aghast shame.

"You are a grand creature and I am but a quibbling thing...I should have known that I'd need some time to get used to you."

Words muddled in his jaw, the sensation of her tender fingers traveling up and down his slick shaft incredibly distracting. "I'm sorry," he mumbled. "I ruined it, like I ruin so many things from being clumsy."

"You ruined nothing, stop that." She scolded him sweetly, her smile sinful like stolen treacle. "I still want to mate you, and feel you reach your peak. You're the first Dragonborn I've taken, and I'm terribly curious what your climax will feel like inside of me

Tidbit could hardly believe a woman was talking in this manner - he didn't even think it was possible, and just as unbelievably she rolled him onto his back, crawled astride his hips, and placed his hands upon the twin, firm globes of her glutes. "Don't let go...I love the feeling of a man's hands there, and yours are so big and strong, but also gentle." He slid his hands up and down their crimson curve as she took his scepter by the base, sinking him into her satin-soft heat with a measure of care. "Does it feel nice, how wet I grow for you? I heard my great grandmother was an Erinyes

It did feel nice...more than nice of course; he scarcely had the words to describe how pleasantly her vagina gripped his manhood, how the delicate, pink petals of her sex slurped and sucked luxuriantly at his shaft. This was far better than pleasuring himself shamefully in the corner of a barn, or out in the woods when he was pretending to forage

Rather than forget her, however, he remembered what she'd said and curiously slid a finger at the place where their bodies connected, her pearl rubbing over the tip and causing her to shudder and melt with delight. " Ohhh Tidbit fuck FUCK you're a fast learner...perhaps...you're in fact oh, oh! Hah...a true master of the arts of love, just waiting to be cultivated by a caring ha aaaHHH - "

When he took her nipple into his mouth to suckle upon delicately, he also felt her hands grip his shoulders, grinding her hips back and forth to slick his textured, long girth through her. "Ohhh by the fires of Avernus, I want you to seed me...can you please do that for me, you sweet, wonderful man?" She placated him lovingly as she milked his cock. "Your manhood...it's...amazing...different, hnnh, from a Tiefling's...or an Elf's, or a Dwarf's, or a Human's, or those two Gnomes...Dare I say," she reached deviously downward, finding his testicles and massaging them between her fingers.

"It's the best ."

Everything at once...the way she bucked her hips and ground the spongy prominence of her G-spot against his glans; the softness of her breast and the hard anther of her nipple against his tongue; the way she fondled his balls, the firm roundness of her ass, the way her tail tangled with his...but most of all, the sweetness in her voice.

It was too much for him. "Z'sairah...I'm going to cum," he hissed against her chest, shivering at the way she nuzzled the webbed frill on the side of his head. "I can pull out if you want."

"Don't you dare!" She scolded him lovingly, driving home the point as she fiercely wiggled her hips side to side over his hard, throbbing shaft. "You're a wonderful gentleman, seeking permission...unlike mmph , unlike those two Gnomes...but Tidbit, my handsome beast."

His cockhead was pulsing with the rhythm of her accented words. "I want you to fill me, and I'm going to make sure these lovely, big balls are drained dry." She kissed the edge of her jaw as his moans became harsh and stentorian. "Go on, cum for me, please? Oh fuck yes Tidbit, oh Sune I'm going to as well! "

Words escaped him; his eyes rolled into the back of his head as the most powerful, profound pleasure he'd ever experienced flowed through the curved, hard haft of his cock, down into his testicles and into his pelvis; from there it shot outward again, straight into Z'sairah's waiting, hungry sex, splashing against the entry to her womb. " HrrrrRRRRRNNNNGGGGGH! " the Dragonborn strained, gushing a white, thick torrent.

Z'sairah crowed in delight at the hot impact of his cum, eyes widening at its singular pulse - a long, powerful release that had her collapsing atop him, holding onto the muscle-cuirass of his chest to ride out the forces radiating outward from her well-fucked, satin grip.

Coherency returned to the Tiefling's delicate, death-inscribing fingers stroking along his chest and over his face, peppering his cheeks with soft kisses as a lazy, foolish smile spread across his jaws. "That was absolutely amazing - your first time, really now! How lucky am I to have you, first as a faithful guardian, and now as an incredible lover." He'd never really imagined this side of her existed.

Perhaps if people had been willing to give Z'sairah a chance, they'd have seen this part of her; he chided himself quietly, enjoying the solace and acceptance in her arms.

Afterwards, lying upon their sides on those sleeping furs beneath the stars, they whispered to one another until the sun crept at the mountains...laughing and jeering, interrupted by kisses and another two bouts of lovemaking.

When they'd finally gathered their attire, their weapons and the tools of their trade and set out from camp with the others, they scarcely could be separated upon the road, drawing varied reactions from the members of the party. Tidbit felt himself extraordinarily aware of these reactions, but with the sorceress beaming at his side all day, he could only vaguely care.

The Sharress, of course, pretended to take little interest in their dalliance, though in the secret-strewn labyrinth of her heart she couldn't deny a pang of jealousy at such simple, uncomplicated closeness.

The Pale Elf was more than delighted to regale the others with how difficult it was to sleep with the 'fleshy slap of Tiefling and Dragonborn congress' through the night, with his token fanged leer.

Vlaakith's violent servant felt a similar longing in her battle-gnarled soul, but it was with great and genuine contempt that she complained of how the Tiefling would be even further distracted by thoughts of sex.

The Blade of the Frontiers, agreeable fellow that he was, quietly teased and congratulated a sputtering Tidbit when they stopped for a midday meal, regaling him with a tale of his own chivalrous (and fabricated) romances.

The Willworker of Waterdeep described what he'd heard in poetic, flowery terms that Tidbit had some trouble understanding; it was the same with his advice on winning and keeping the "fickle hearts of the gentler sex".

The Veteran of the Blood War? She hadn't heard a thing, much to her frustration, since she'd been...you know...regrowing her bloody, Hells-damned leg. She did teasingly ask Z'sairah if she could watch next time.

Karlach hadn't expected the other Tiefling to say yes, of course.