All Comments on 'Bonds Unbroken Ch. 06'

by Cia81

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The End??!???!

I was looking forward to seeing them mature together, learn to fight together and avenge Velaku's father's death, not to mention lots more hot sex seasoned by their new mental bond.

No need to rush it, but please please tell me all of that is coming up in another story. So far this is brilliant but unfinished.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
That was a beautiful ending

But I have to agree there has to be a continuation to show how they grew, avenged Velaku's father and what Natham's father tried to do... Brilliant though well done

Cia81Cia81over 12 years agoAuthor
It does go on

Just not in this story, with these guys as the main characters. I've a 2nd story that is longer complete and I'm in progress on the 3rd story within this world. The stories are sequential and in the same 'storyline' but they showcase different characters and different bonds in each one. I need to clean up the other story but once I have, it will begin posting here.

Thanks to everyone who has read Bonds Unbroken, especially those who take the time to comment. I really do appreciate every bit of feedback.

boodooder420boodooder420over 12 years ago
Great story

Can't wait to read your other stories in the world!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago
intriguing

who will be next? someone we’ve already met? will the next tale be gale male? can velaku’s mother find another mate? is nathams’s father dead?

glad there’s more on the cards. nice ending.

thanks ;0)

wingedchaoswingedchaosover 12 years ago
Soo good!

What a great story and such characters. You've done a great job and your "world" is just intriguing. As someone has said before, such openings for subsequent storylines. Good luck!

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Damn...

Okay, first off... damn! There are some really, really great GM stories and this is up there with them. I can't wait for more.

~M

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

Their bond, unbroken and stronger in spite of what they had both experienced at the hands of Natham's father.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

i'd like to see them do some fighting together and see how their bond develops. To see them grow into their role as rulers of the clans. I loved the story alot. The only thing that I was surprised at was how Natham was destroyed in that place and then he ended up having the strength to beat all those enemies...I know it had to happen to leave room for the doubts in their bond to happen, but maybe the Falcons could have showed up to help in the end just to not sound impossible for him to do what he did. I'd have loved to see them learning to fight together. The story was very heartwarming and creative. keep writing!

Cia81Cia81over 12 years agoAuthor
First chapter of sequel submitted

The story might not seem like it fits in the plot with Bonds but you will just have to be patient and enjoy the story, I hope. Never fear, Velaku will come back and the questions from this story will be answered over the life of the series. Thank you again to everyone who read and followed Bonds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lovely story

Well told! Thank you.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Hmmmmmmm

I'm not certain, but this story almost doesn't belong in the gay male section.... It almost belongs in the Non-erotic section. Six chapters, lots of story, VERY LITTLE EROTICA. I'm sorry Author, but I expect different and much more entertaining stories in this section, or at least a warning that there will be VERY LITTLE FUCKING EROTICA. You don't deserve any praise for this paltry effort, you deserve condemnation. It's full of errors, spelling mistakes and lots of bad grammar. Delete if, re-write it and learn how to script something BEFORE you post it. Also, learn the definition of 'erotica'. Not fiction with a single sex scene that is almost TORN from you. It's a shame that you call yourself a writer, because it insults a lot of REALLY talented and sincere writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cia81, Sit Back Please...I Got This!

Lo_Pan, I've gotta say, you've made me visit this site in the past 24 hours more often than I usually would. Normally, I check Lit once every couple of days to see what's new and good, but your running list of vile comments has made me check the site several times to see all the stories in GM you've decided to shit on. Nobody stays in the crapper that long, so I really hope you're done.

Second thing I want to say to you, Lo_Pan, is a paraphrase of one of the comments you left on another story. You leave these long ass, hateful comments in huge blocks of text. I can assure you, nobody wants to read your insignificant, shitty thoughts, but since you're leaving them all over the place, with certain parts CAPITALIZED, we kind of have to since you're YELLING at us. So, in paraphrase of some of the great "advice" you've given out today, let me tell you, Lo_Pan, "Paragraphs are your friends, I swear they are."

I know nothing I say, er, write, is going to make a difference to you and you'll continue with your barrage of antagonistic comments, so I'm not going to tell you to stop (you won't, because it's obvious you think you're being funny and witty), but be a sweetie and at least make it easy on the eyes, 'k? 'K. Glad we were able to reach that understanding, Lo_Pan.

Oh, and in case you missed the sarcasm, you are neither funny nor witty. And you're definitely not a sweetie. What you are is a very pitiful individual who expresses themselves in an extremely repulsive manner. If you don't like a story, there is a way to say that w/o coming off as a vindictive bitch. It's called constructive criticism. Read about it, learn about it, apply it.

Last thing, Lo_Pan, you're still with me, aren't you? I hope you are. It should not, let me repeat that, IT SHOULD NOT take you to the 6th chapter of a story to realize you're not enjoying it, you fucking idiot! Did you get that? No? Well, let me give you an example then.

I read the first chapter of this story & I knew at that point it wasn't my kind of thing (no offense to you, Cia81) so I stopped reading (please note, Lo_Pan, that I didn't bash Cia81 when I stopped reading). That's right, Lo_Pan, shocker of all shockers, you don't have to keep reading a story that you obviously don't like. There is nothing forcing to keep going. But, I guess that's the difference between a well adjusted, intelligent individual (ME), and a fucking moronic idiot (YOU). I know when to stop.

I apologize, Cia81, I know I shouldn't be feeding the troll, and especially not on your story, but this last comment of Lo_Pan's was all that I could take. It was the nastiest, meanest piece of vitriolic shit I've read in a long while and he deserved to be addressed publicly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Another story added to my collection of favorites. I'm sure I'll be reading this again & again. You are quickly becoming a favorite author as well. Keep up the great work!

Cia81Cia81over 12 years agoAuthor
S'okay

My story not being to someone's liking is just fine; been there done that as a reader myself. My story not being perfect... Again, not a surprise. Getting flamed, BIGGEST not surprise there is. I saw the other comments the hater left on other's stories and *shrugs* my thick skin means I could care less.

Someone who wants to call me out on my story's plot, characterization, flow... Great, I'll sit back and take it to heart and try to learn from it because obviously since this isn't published, it's just for fun. However, I do want to write as well as I am able. I'm a work in progress as an author I guess.

Someone who wants to hate on me as an author and my story makes me laugh and I ignore it. So, defending Anonymous, thanks for the help but feeding the troll probably isn't the best idea. People who act out like juvenile teenagers typically do it for attention and I try to deny them that. Though I will leave the comment up so others can laugh at them too.

For those that either gave me constructive criticism or praise, thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cool Idea

Hey!

I really liked your story - it was neat the way the bird (who I would initially assume to be weaker) to defend and be stronger than the cat! And thank you for only making it 6 chapters, so that I am not up reading it all night ;)

I really hope all goes well in your endeavours to improve yourself as an author!

TheSecretPervertTheSecretPervertover 12 years ago

**Wolf whistles**

Amazing.

Absolutely Amazing.

I hope you know how awesome you are. That was one hot sex scene. Definitely worth the wait! I like how you built up the sexual tension in this story. Nice and slow is the way to go~

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You and your story are horrible!

You are sick and sadistic!

-lovehurtslexi

Cia81Cia81over 12 years agoAuthor
LOL

Okay LovehurtsLexi. Thanks for the input.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I read all of your ch. to bonds unbroken and i have to say your wrighting was so of the best i ever read. i hope you wright move stories as good as this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wow, LovehurtsLexi you suck major Dick! - I'm a lesbian so its totally an insult!- This story and all of the installments was absolutely fantastically splendidly Amazing. Cia81 you're bleedin' amazing, Love. Please keep writing like forever!

rabbitfishrabbitfishabout 12 years ago
Really liked it, but...

I have to say that as much as I liked the storyline, I am a little disappointed in whoever did the copyediting. I found multiple grammatical mistakes in every chapter, but I waited to comment until the end because all of the chapters were posted already. I also found several places with odd redundancy. Because I am a nitpicky bitch, each of these things threw me out of the story, which I really hate. If you could deal with the copyediting errors, the story would be amazing. I sincerely hope that you keep writing. You are going under my favorite authors, even with the copyediting errors.

TracecartTracecartabout 12 years ago
Beautiful!

It was such a beautiful story! I'm so glad there are more parts to it to read, can't wait. Thank you for writing. You've got a great talent.

hk47enclavehk47enclavealmost 12 years ago
Just... Just... Awesome!

I just finished reading all of this series in one sitting.

It was soo great! The action, the romance, the plot, all so damn good!!

Will definitely have to read the other series I see you have .

:)

Cia81Cia81almost 12 years agoAuthor
I'm glad you liked it.

This is the first story in the Carthera Series. It goes, Bonds Unbroken, Two of a Kind, then Hypnotic. Inside of You is a short story set with some of the characters from Hypnotic, set somewhat outside of the timeline. I hope you enjoy them as well as my other stories. Thanks for the comment!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 11 years ago
Each time I read it I love it more

This is one of the best series I have ever read and this is about the third or fourth time I have read it so on I go to the next series....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
are you an author?! (you should be!!!)

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Totes amazing! I'm so definately going to write a book with these characters! (If that okay with you!) I am a writer myself, and have been writing chapter books since I was 12! Its the BEST story on the site! No, male thay the web!! !!!!!!!!!!

And you guys who are critisising the grammer, its an online book! If your that worried about maybe you should go "tell the teacher" on her

Oh, wait, I forgot, this aint school so suck it up! (Just like that cock you had for breakfast!)

Cia81Cia81over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm actually an author, yes. I publish under my full name, Alicia Nordwell, though these stories will remain free online stories. I might polish them and eBook them for free but not right now. I have 2 eBooks coming out this month, and they're keeping me on my toes. And I don't like fan-fiction, actually. Sorry! I worked hard to make these guys creative, and I tend to be a bit proprietary. I do appreciate the compliment though. I love hearing from readers, so thank you so much for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of the all-time best authors here...

You are, by all accounts, one of the best authors here. I've read your work here and over at GayAuthors.

I am particularly fond of the Carthera books. I love the idea of the human/animal hybrids.

PLEASE keep writing. I'll have a serious case of withdrawal if you don't.

Thanks

mikeyb85mikeyb85about 9 years ago
love it!!!!!!

I love this series!!!!!!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
Absolutely wonderful !!!

I have trouble saying how much I loved this story - from the plot line, so exciting and paced to keep us sitting on the edge of our seats, to the characters, so different and appealing.

I loved how exotic their habits were, their rituals, their allegiance to the hierarchy and their social structure.

Once again, you gave us an awesome story, a real winner ! I couldn't stop reading from the very first moment. Congratulations. You're a great writer !

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 7 years ago
OMG! Amazing! Phenomenal!!

Ohhh......this story is incredible. Omg! I read it non stop. I don't have words! Wow!!!! I love it.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 7 years ago
Goodness knows how many times I have read this series

But... each time it brings joy to my heart I love it. Now on to part two...

CorjixCorjixalmost 6 years ago
Good Imagination!

Enjoyed all six chapters. Constructive criticism: for a better/easier read, proofreading would target errors and inconsistencies that cause reader impatience. Loved the story anyway - Thanks! (Got a good visual of what the characters could look like...that was nice. Wish I could draw!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

I just loved this story. Well written, intriguing and creative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous