Bone in the Skeleton's Closet

Story Info
Tough P.I. has a pornographic past and a questionable future.
8.5k words
4.7
6.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
557 Followers

Bone in the Skeleton's Closet

Lovers lost and found, the hard way

[This is my entry in Literotica's 2023 author challenge, Hammered: An Ode to Mickey Spillane. It's my first time entering any kind of writing contest or challenge, or writing anything in this genre. I tried for that sweet-spot combination of hard-hitting and horny. Hope you enjoy.]

I hadn't heard a word come out of her mouth, but the pair of legs that walked into my office was speaking pure poetry. I made her out to be at least five-nine, not counting the heels, and the curves she was throwing...they were strictly major league.

"You sure you're in the right place?" I'm a guy that tends to ignore social graces. Sometimes it throws people off balance. Not her though.

"I am if you're Richard Bone, the private investigator. I've heard a lot about you, Mr. Bone." The voice matched the rest of her look: smooth.

"That's me, alright." My business continues to grow by word of mouth. "What brings you here, Mrs..." I noticed the rock. It was hard to miss.

"Wolfe. Mrs. Roger Wolfe, but you can call me Cora."

"OK Cora. You can call me Rick. Richard seems too formal."

"No Dick?"

"No Dick."

"Pity. I like Dick...I like Dick a lot." She looked me in the eye as she said it, but otherwise showed no expression. A pretty cool specimen, this one. She continued, "Oh...I suppose it's something you get a lot of, a filthy, degenerate, lying cheat for a husband. That's one of your specialties, isn't it?"

"It is. But why me? You look like more of a polished wood, corporate agency with a cappuccino machine, kinda girl."

"Roger's a snake, and a cheap one at that. He's got money, but he comes from trash so he runs back to it. The dirtier the whore, the better he likes it. I'm betting you're a little more familiar with that milieu, so to speak. No offense."

"None taken. So where do I come in? Divorce is no-fault in this state. You don't need proof of infidelity, but I'm guessing you know that."

"Correct. I have all the legal ammunition I need. My lawyers are already working on Roger's money. No, Mr. Bone, I need revenge."

"And just what sort of revenge did you have in mind?"

"The kind that involves pain."

"What sort of pain are we talking?"

"My lawyers will take care of the financial pain. I was thinking a man like you could help me with the other kinds: emotional...physical, if necessary. And just between you and me, I kind of hope it's necessary."

I let that last comment linger in the air as I sized her up. Clearly she'd already done some homework on me. For a certain kind of client, my size has always been the main attraction. I'm a legit 6'6", and carry 285 lbs of mostly muscle. It's not often I need to use it, but I can, and have.

"Do you have a plan, Mrs. Wolfe?" I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of calling her Cora, at least not yet. I figured her for a girl who gets her way plenty.

"You once did some work for a friend of mine, Minnie Tuls." She didn't bat an eye that I'd used her last name. "I was thinking we could start with something similar, and work our way up from there."

"I remember Minnie," I said. I also did not bat an eye, even though she'd just played a card that she was almost certainly hoping would get a reaction. Minnie had also been a divorce case, and while working it, I'd probably fucked Minnie at least a dozen times.

I do have a professional code of ethics, but I'm no saint. Minnie enjoyed it, I enjoyed it, and nobody got hurt. Works for me. Minnie was on the short side, her legs were nice, not spectacular like Cora's, but if memory served—and I was pretty sure it did—Minnie had the nicest pair of tits I'd ever slid my dick in between. She also had a mouth she used in pretty good combination with those tits. Yeah, that's right. I have no problem tit-fucking a woman while she blows me, and it usually works for her pretty well too. You see, I'm both blessed and cursed with a 10-inch cock. I suspected that might be part of what brought Cora my way too.

I don't fuck all my female clients. I don't even fuck most of them. But truth be told, I probably fuck more than my share. Truth be told, I probably owe a third of my clientele to word getting 'round about the more "uncommon" assets I bring in comparison to other private eyes. No harm as long as nobody gets hurt, right?

The women seeking my services know what they're getting. They want it. They're ready for it. A woman I might meet otherwise, at a coffee shop or a church social (if I went to church, but you know what I mean), with a normal woman the "full package" would be a bit of a surprise, one that honestly not all women are prepared to take on. When I was 20 I hurt a nice girl I really cared about. I've stayed away from nice girls ever since.

"How well do you know Minnie?" I asked. I was pretty sure she knew her well enough, but I needed to make sure.

"I know Minnie very well. We tell each other everything. So yes, I am also intrigued by your special qualifications."

Well...she wasn't shy. I like that in a woman. "I'm not saying I'll take the case, but I have to admit, that does 'sweeten the pot.'"

"There's enough honey in this pot to satisfy even the biggest bear." Her baby blues drilled in on mine and did not blink.

"I do believe you may be telling the truth about that. I trust Minnie also told you that honey or not, my rates are the same, $500/day, plus expenses."

"Will fifteen hundred now get us started?" She took a roll of hundreds out of her purse and offered it to me.

"That'll do just fine. Thanks." I shoved the roll of bills into my pocket.

"I was thinking maybe we could start by sending Roger a little picture. Like maybe my lips wrapped around the head of that glorious cock I've heard so much about."

"You don't waste time, do you?"

"I'm a busy woman. I know what I want, Mr. Bone. I want to picture his reaction when he opens a text from me, and sees I've moved on to bigger and better things."

"You got any other lipstick with you, other than what you've got on?"

"Let me look."

"I was thinking bright red."

She looked into her purse. "Well...looks like it's your lucky day." As she put it on, my dick was already getting very uncomfortable.

"C'mon over here." I moved toward my leather sofa, and gestured for her to follow me. "Sit there. Tuck both legs up under you, kinda to the side, like a kitten." She did as she was told. "Now unbutton your blouse, five or six buttons." She was a good little girl, following instructions, but she kept those blue eyes fixed on mine the whole time. "Pull the bra strap off your shoulder. That's it. Now muss your hair." She looked at me quizzically. "You're my wild kitten. Trust me. It'll help to freak his shit." I dropped my pants. My cock stretched out towards her, poking out between the tails of my white dress shirt. I don't wear underwear. It gets in the way.

Her eyes got big. They always do when they first see it. She was trying to play it cool, but I was guessing she'd never had anyone as big as me before. They never have.

"You can touch."

She reached out her hand, grabbing my shaft about an inch behind the head. Her thumb and forefinger only reached about three-quarters of the way around. She reached her other hand around behind the first one, squeezed a little, and began to stroke me with both hands. Her eyes were hungry as she examined her prize. I grew out to reach almost my full length.

"May I?" She looked up at me.

"Please."

She kissed the tip, then licked under the head, right at the frenulum. A drop of pre-cum appeared and she licked it away. "Minnie said she deep-throated you, but I don't see how!"

"I don't kiss and tell."

"Jesus!" She took half the head into her mouth and closed her lips around it, leaving just the faintest trail of red lipstick as she pulled away.

"Hand me your phone." She reached into her purse, opened the camera on the phone, and handed it to me. Then her hands went back to my cock and resumed stroking.

"Here's the story: I just got done fucking you bent over the arm of this couch. At first, you didn't think you could take this big cock, but it stretched you so good. It hurt at first, but then it fit so tight. It filled you up. You'd never been filled like that before. This cock stretched you so tight it pulled on your clit as it slid in and out, and then at the end of every thrust, my big balls slapped against your clit. Over and over and over as I pounded into you."

Cora stroked the cock as she looked at it, big-eyed, kissing and licking as I spoke.

"Pulling, stretching, pounding, slapping, it felt so fucking good. You'd never been fucked like that before, Never. All you could think about was this huge fucking cock ramming you and making you feel good until finally you came so incredibly hard. And now you're saying thank you to this cock, this wonderful cock that just gave you the best fuck you've ever had. Now look at me. Look into the camera. Show me how you feel."

Cora looked at the camera with pure lust. I snapped a couple pics.

"Now suck that cock. Use your lips and tongue and hands to kiss and lick and tease and suck this cock. Make this cock feel as good as it made you feel. Do it while looking into the camera to show Roger what a pathetic little worm he is and how much you want to make this big cock cum all over you."

Cora sucked like a pro. She really got into it. Lots of good lust-filled looks into the camera. Her lipstick smeared artfully until it was almost gone.

"I think we've got some good pics now if you want to stop."

Cora did not stop. She'd come too far to turn back now. She said nothing but continued to lick, now mostly with my head in her mouth and her tongue flying back and forth across my frenulum as her hands milked my shaft and cupped my balls.

"OK. Showtime," I warned her as I felt the surge start to come. She pulled back with her tongue out and the tip still reaching just under my head as the first two thick streams painted her upper lip with a cum mustache. Then a third landed just on her forehead down to the bridge of her nose. The rest of my cum flowed out in globs onto her tongue and dripped into her mouth. I did my best to get video for this part. When I was done cumming, Cora sucked it all in, then drooled a huge stream of cum across the top of my cock, so it dripped off my head and ran down and over the top of my shaft.

"You've done that before."

"Never with a camera. Roger always wanted to but I never let him, and never with that much cum."

"This oughta freak his shit pretty well, then."

"I hope so. Let me see."

We looked at the stills and video together. She took the next few minutes, sitting on the couch with my cum still dripping off her, as she picked a handful of pics and sent them off. Then she selected the video clip of the finale and sent that off too. "Thank you, Richard."

"The pleasure was all mine."

"Well...not ALL yours, I hope. I want to get some shots of that cock splitting me in half, too."

"Sorry. That's gonna have to wait. I've got a two o'clock."

"Oh." You could tell she was disappointed.

Normally, I hate to leave a woman hanging like that, but business is business, and business was gonna be knocking on my door in about another 5 minutes.

"Seriously, you've got about 5 minutes, less if you don't want to run into anybody. Come back tomorrow and we can plan out next steps for your case. There's a ladies room down the hall if you want to straighten up."

Cora quickly tried to compose herself. "You're not a nice man, Mr. Bone. Tomorrow it is. I'll be back around noon." She got up, turned, and walked out the door.

I pulled my pants back up and sat behind my desk to wait. I reached into the bottom drawer of my desk and took out the pint of Johnnie Walker I kept there. The letter under the bottle told me Cora's $1500 would cover the back rent I owed. I stared at the letter as I took a slug. I promised the landlord I'd have it for him today. I celebrated my good fortune with another slug, and set the bottle back in the drawer.

At 2:01 the door opened. No knock. A small man strolled in, followed by a large one. The little guy was Pete Sanchez. Pete ran the illegal sports books for any bar in the city where a guy could place a bet. The big guy was his muscle, a nasty Russian by the name of Ivan Manovich. Pete never went anywhere without him.

Ivan used to fight MMA. He wasn't too bad, either. I lost money on him a couple times. Ivan was big, strong, and fearless; but he wasn't very quick, not with his feet, hands, or his head. Ivan was the only guy I knew personally who was bigger than me. By that I mean he was a little bit taller. As for his dick,I didn't have first hand knowledge, but odds are I had him on that one. Ivan wanted a piece of me, too. He never liked me. Every time I saw him he was champing at the bit for Pete to turn him loose.

But Pete was my guy. Plus even though he enjoyed watching a good scrap as much as the next guy, I like to think he didn't want to risk the hit his reputation would take if I put Ivan on the ground (or in it) and walked away.

Pete and I went way back. When we were kids I'd once broken the arm of a punk who was trying to steal his sister's bike. Pete never forgot. He fronted me the money to get my P.I.'s license. Pete was a crook, but he was straight up. Maybe better to say that what Pete did might not be strictly legal, but he had more honesty and integrity than any room full of corporate middle managers.

"Hey, Bigbone." Pete was the only one who called me that. I wouldn't take it from anybody else, but from Pete I could.

"Hey Pete,...Ivan." I gave Pete and the big Russian each their separate little nods. Ivan gave the tiniest nod back and stayed silent, as was his usual. "Whatchya got?" I motioned toward the chairs in front of the desk and they sat down.

"It's more a case of what I ain't got, Rick. It's Angie. She's disappeared."

Angie was Pete's girl. She was cute, fucked up, too young for him, and sexy as hell. "Shit, Pete! Tell me the story."

"It was four days ago, Sunday night. We had a fight. She said she was going to her sister's. That's happened before so I didn't think too much of it. But she's never been gone more than three nights before without coming back. Never. So I called her sister. Turns out she was never there. The story checks out. They're not hiding her or nothin'. Now I got both me and the sister worried sick."

"You got any ideas? Has she got her phone? Car? Credit cards? Did she take her passport?"

"Called her phone, no answer. Got a tracker on it, but no ping, so battery must be out or dead. She left her car. License suspended for DUI. Took her wallet, but unless she got a new one, the only card I know is one we share. No charges in the last 4 days. Passport is still in my safe."

"Huh. Anything else?"

"Yeah. I got a fear?"

"What is it?"

"Call it a hunch, but I know that girl. I know how she is. I know what she likes. I'm afraid she might be into Lux. You know about that shit?"

"New drug the kids are into? Makes you feel like you're having a two-hour orgasm? Then when you come off it all you can think about is suicide? Is that what we're talking?"

"That's the one. There's a club on 15th. Rico's. I think you know it. Guy I know thinks he saw her there a couple days ago."

"Yeah, I know it." Rico's was a swinger's club. About as legit as that kind of place can get on the surface, even had a titty bar in the front. But Rico's also had a basement, Rico's Dungeon, which specialized in BDSM. That wasn't it though, Rico's Dungeon got kinky, but it was still safe and legal. The Dungeon had a back closet, and in that back closet they had a staircase that led down to a tunnel. At the other end of the tunnel they had Rico's Cavern, which was totally hidden underground in the sub-basement of an old building long since torn down, with a paved lot at the surface level above it.

Rico's Cavern was completely off the books. Officially, it did not exist. Nobody got in without a special invite. Just about anything you can think of that people might do to get their rocks off was fair game. How did I know about all this, you ask? Well, I know Rico.

Rico was about 85 years old, and he was one of the original porn sleazeballs. He got started in "adult entertainment" back in the days when it was all illegal. But he'd never been busted. He always managed to keep his lowdown stuff on the down low, with enough of a legit front to help him skirt suspicion. If a cop did get too close, Rico paid him off. Rico was also the guy that got me into porn.

That's right. It's not that unusual that a young guy with my particular gifts, and general lack of direction back in the 90's might have gravitated toward porn. Get paid to fuck hot girls? Sign me up! At least that's the way young Rick thought. And those girls, the pros, knew how to take my size. You might even have seen my cock in action. There are still a few clips floating around the internet. They never shot my face. I was a hairy guy with a big beard back then and it wasn't the look they wanted. They didn't care about my face anyway. I only did it for a few months, probably only shot about 50 scenes, then I was done. Too many of the people around me were fucked up, and it got depressing.

Rico remembered me, though. He had "discovered me." The couple times I'd seen him since, he always tried to talk me into coming back. Pete was the only guy that knew even part of my story. And all Pete knew is that Rico had talked me into trying porn, back in the day, and that I'd quickly decided it wasn't for me. He'd heard rumors about the Cavern, but no more than that. He'd never been there."

"So I was hoping you'd check it out for me. See if maybe she's there, or she's been there, or anybody knows anything. I can't send Ivan. He's banned."

"Huh." I could only guess what Ivan had been banned for, or at what level. Probably involved getting too rough. "Yeah Pete. I'll check it out. And if nothing turns up at Rico's, I'll ask around. See what I can find."

"Thanks, buddy. I'll owe ya for this one."

He knew I wouldn't ask him for money. Favors were better anyway. And we both owed each other so many times over neither one of us could remember who was ahead.

********************************************

Rico's was only nine blocks from my office. Figured I might as well walk. Help me clear my head anyway. It gave me a chance to try to flush out Cora, and get my mind around Angie. Cora was the kind of girl who wouldn't need an invitation at a place like Rico's. One look at her and she'd get a free pass into any room, and be the center of attention while she was in there.

I was going to have to watch myself around Cora. I didn't trust her, but her no-nonsense approach to sex was definitely my weak spot..

Angie on the other hand...Angie was just a kid. Oh she was legal enough. Had to be early 20's, somewhere around there, but she'd had a rough start in life. The kid had a good heart, but didn't know how to cope when life got real. Mostly, she just chased the next high, living for today. I figured she was with Pete because Pete was fun, and Pete took care of her. Probably not a lot more to it than that. But I never figured her for a long-term thing. Pete shoulda seen it coming, but maybe he was getting old and soft. The poor bastard was in love with her.

I was a little surprised to see that the doorman at Rico's was no man. Rico had hired the biggest female bodybuilder I'd ever seen. She was wearing boots but had to be 6'2", at least. And her sleeveless crop top showed muscle definition that I'd never had, even at my best. She wasn't bad looking either, if you're into that sort of thing. But I was here for business. "Is Rico in today?" I asked.

Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
557 Followers