All Comments on 'Bone in the Skeleton's Closet'

by Not2Pervy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Dick bone to the rescue!

4

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophic9 months ago

Speaking of pure poetry, the opening paragraph of this tale certainly qualifies. "The curves she was throwing...they were strictly major league." Love that line!

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire9 months ago

Very good story with a lot of grit, sounding very much like the genre. The ending was almost poetic justice (though having the cellphone in his office might be an issue if the police track it). Thanks for writing and participating in the Hammered event.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

You qualified that this was your first attempt at this genre. Well you hit a home run. Six foot six a no a ten inck cock would make for a very interesting series of tales. Thanks for writing.

gerbear1939gerbear19394 months ago

Since when did $500 turn into $1500

your balls were hitting her clit possible if you were reversed but I thought you were standing

other than that excellent work

loericsloericsabout 1 month ago

Found this story after reading your April First winner. Congratulations on winning a very competitive contest. I’ve added you to my favorite authors.

As a fan of noir crime fiction, I loved this hard boiled PI story. True to the genre, the PI has morals and didn’t have sex with poor Angie when she was helpless. Brilliant ending. I was wondering what role the lovely Mrs. Wolfe had in the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNot2Pervy@Not2Pervy
Playing at being a writer; blending my experiences, fantasies, people I've known, and people I wish I'd known, and creating something new. If it didn't happen, I try to at least make it possible to believe it could have, somewhere, to someone, past, present, or future. I'll ke...

SIMILAR Stories