Bonefish Willys

Story Info
Making out with a widow in need.
4k words
4.27
23k
22
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon and I wanted to get out, drink a beer or two, and listen to music. Checking the web, I found that a husband-and-wife acoustic duet would be playing at Bonefish Willys. I always liked Bonefish Willys. It's a small, family run seafood restaurant and Tiki bar on the Indian River Lagoon. The restaurant sits up on a hill and the patio commands a wonderful view of the river and Merritt Island beyond.

I rolled in around 3:30 and found five other folks in the bar. I found a seat at the end of the bar, two seats down from an attractive older woman. The group was rather talkative, and the definite leader of the discussion was Bob, a pleasant man, smiling, gregarious, chatty. Okay, he was a borderline obnoxious New Yorker and given to be loud by having lived in the city for so many years. Bob was leading the conversation which centered around the old TV sitcom I Dream of Jeannie and how living in Cocoa Beach was his slice of the paradise portrayed by the old show.

At one point Bob wondered if it was Major Healey and Admiral Nelson. He was referring to the military rank of the TV show characters. I chimed in that it was Major Nelson. I assured him that the Air Force had not appropriated the rank of Admiral and that Admiral Nelson was British and the hero of Trafalgar. The crowd was stunned quiet, and I thought I might have put my foot in it when Bob laughed and marveled at my memory.

I was invited into the mix and a fun conversation went on for some time. Alex, a mailman, in uniform, was the first to drop out. He had worked all day and wanted to head home after a couple cool ones. A married couple on my right whose names I never did catch left shortly after. They were moving up the river to the next Tiki bar in line at Marker 99. That left just three of us at the bar.

The woman introduced herself as Michele, I gave my name and shook her hand. I reckoned her to be a bit younger than me. She had nice, toned legs that led up to a firm, compact butt housed in white shorts, quite short actually. She wore a salmon color fleece top. Her breasts were average and looked firm. She was a brunette with a pleasant face and genuine smile.

I'm 65. I have long hair, just because I couldn't when I was younger and had to be responsible. Now I don't have to be responsible and work hard at maintaining that status. I'm in good shape. I lift weights, swim, and do yoga. I don't mean to toot my own horn but, by inspection of people near my age that I see around me, I'm more attractive than most.

The talk meandered. Michele was a very recent refugee from Blue State oppression and had moved from Maryland just four months before. She was bemoaning the high cost of rents and was living with a girlfriend. Everything was fine but, she wanted her own place.

Bob was a realtor and was proceeding to put on a full court press extolling the virtues of the area and advising her to consider buying. "Interest rates are at 5.5%." He Said. "They could be at 10%. You never know." He added with a sense of sincere urgency.

He looked over at me. "What do you do Tom?" He asked.

I've been a lot of things, mechanic, Naval Aviator, Engineer, Sailor but, now happily was living on investments. I found that when I answered that I was retired people saw me as old and when I said that I wasn't working people thought I was a bum. I thought for a minute on how to answer and settled on my best response. "I'm in between jobs." I smiled.

"When was the last time you worked?" Michele asked.

"2020." I said with a sip of beer. I got an odd look from Bob, but no one commented.

Bob began to monopolize the conversation and Michele seemed interested so, I swiveled my chair, ordered another beer, and began to watch the band which had just started up.

The afternoon went on at a slow enjoyable pace and soon I said I was going to settle up and head back home when Bob declared his intention to do the same. I looked over to Michele and her smile faded as she realized that she would now be left alone and soon probably would be heading home herself for lack of company.

I did something out of character for me. I looked over at Michele and asked her if she cared for one more beer. I said that I wanted to sit for a little while longer after all and would appreciate the company. Her face lit up but at the same time Bob's darkened. I wondered if he was thinking that he should have stayed behind. Little matter, we wished him well and he left.

That left Michele and I alone to talk more. We traded stories about how we had gotten here to Florida. I gave her an abbreviated version of my journey. When I finished my story, she told me hers.

Her road was a bit harder than mine had been. She had been widowed six years previously. She had no family in Maryland where they had lived and was getting by but, not living, not enjoying life. Her friends in Florida urged her to come down and live more simply. She pulled the trigger and so far, she was happy with her decision. Her job was working out and her friend was showing her neighborhoods and apartment complexes. She said she was smiling more now, and I told her it showed.

She asked what we do for fun on the Space Coast. I wondered about that question but still, I filled her in on fun local places and day trips as we listened to the band and finished our beers.

As I was settling the check, I thought more about her question and looked at her and said, "I know something fun we can do right now." She cocked her head to the side and half smiled, interested. "You wanna go make out?" I said.

"What?!" Was her predicable reply.

I allowed a small smile to form on my lips. "You heard me." I said. "I know a nice place about 10 minutes from here. Follow me."

"I don't know." She said stalling, thinking. "I don't usually do things like that."

"Michele, I'm 65. I'm safe, sane, and kind of a nice guy." I replied. "Michele," I tuned earnest as I asked, "When was the last time someone other than yourself made you cum?"

Her face flushed crimson. After a moment, "Awhile." She agreed.

"Ok. You asked me what we do for fun. Follow me. We'll make out and rub each other's naughty bits. I assure you; it'll be fun." I said.

"Is it far?" She asked.

"Not at all." I replied.

She smiled. She had made her mind up. She measured a lonely night watching TV with her roommate with the chance at an orgasm with a handsome stranger and made the obvious choice. "Let's go." She said and grabbed my arm.

We walked out to the parking lot, and I showed her my car, an older Toyota 4Runner and she pointed to hers, an Accord. "We're going to run up US 1 to the Pineda Causeway and cross over to Merritt Island. There's a nice little place to park among the trees with a view of the Banana River." I told her. "I'll go slow and keep an eye out. I won't lose you." I smiled and reached out and pulled her in for a kiss.

She fell into my arms without any hesitation. Our lips met and her tongue sought mine out. We let the kiss linger a moment then I broke off. "That's the idea." I smiled. "Follow me."

A few minutes later we arrived at my spot, just off South Tropical Trail. Michele pulled in next to me and we both got out.

"This is a beautiful spot. I'm glad you showed it to me." She said as she smiled and took my hand. We were quiet for a moment, looking out at the river, then she said, "Now I think you said something about making out?"

I opened the back door to my car, and we got in. I turned on a favorite Pandora station and linked it to the car stereo through Bluetooth and we sat back. The sun was starting to go down and light had a pink and orange hue.

I turned her head to mine and kissed her. Once again, she responded with urgency. I let my hand fall to her breast and lightly massaged it through her top. She was rubbing my back and kissing me as I reached up under her fleece, unbuckled her bra and let her tits loose. "I want to see them." I said. I had made up my mind that I was going to have some fun, I was going to be very direct, act, not ask; stretch her limits. I was going to be forceful and see if she was into being a toy.

We broke from our kiss, and I said, "I'm not going to fuck you, Michele. I don't have any condoms and I'm in a FWB arrangement with a nice neighbor lady. That's a rule."

"But there's plenty we can do. I'm pretty handy and I'm sure I can figure out a way or two to make you climax." I smiled.

"Thanks." She said, I was worried about that and wasn't sure how to talk to you about it. Maybe next time but, I'm happy just to kiss and pet." She peeled off her top, pulled away her bra and presented her round, peach size tits.

Her areolas were small, her nipples were pink but most importantly they were hard and erect. I gathered one into my mouth as I began to massage her mound over her pants. She pulled my shirt off and gave me an appreciative "woooo" when she saw my chest. As I mentioned, I keep in shape. The ladies like it. She began to massage my biceps and run her hands on my pecs and abs. "I love the hair on your chest." She said, as she plucked at it absently. "And FUCK, your body is just so tight."

I took the opportunity to take the lead once again and grabbed her hips and rotated her sideways on the seat. I reached up and undid the button on her shorts, zipped them down and peeled them off. She sat with her back against the car door. Her legs were slightly open. Her pink cotton panties showed a telltale wet patch. She absently fingered her slit through her wet panties. Taking in the sight I smiled. I started to reach for her panties but thought better. "I'll have those." I said. "Take them off."

She blushed and hesitated for a moment, embarrassed at being so brazen. She hooked her fingers under the waist band, lifted her butt and pushed the panties down. She lifted and curled her legs and pulled the panties clear, sat back, legs still open and handed me her underwear.

I took them in hand and brought them to my face. Her scent was mild, earthy but altogether pleasant. I set them down, grabbed her ankles and pushed them up to the roof of the car exposing and opening her wet pussy for my desires. She let out an audible gasp as I manhandled her but did not resist.

Her pussy was hairy, with no prospects she had let the maintenance tail off. I could tell she was concerned about this, but I flipped her concern on her head. "My God what a gorgeous pussy." I said. "A woman's pussy." At which point I leaned down and took her whole mound in my mouth. She hissed as my tongue invaded her hole and I worked it in and out giving her a mini tongue fuck. She grabbed my hair and began thrusting her pelvis to meet my tongue. I opened her lips with my fingers and looked down at her wide-open vulva. I began to lick and suck at her clit in earnest now in between licks deep into her wet slit. Her bucking became more rapid and increasing in intensity. That's when I doubled down and took her whole mound in my mouth sucking and licking at her throbbing clit.

Her breath caught in her throat. Then a quick exhale. She sucked in hard, grabbed at my head, pushed her cunt into my face and exhaled a moan that increased until Michele screamed out, arched her back, spasmed several times then quieted finally. I licked more slowly and tenderly, allowing her space to come down from her orgasm. She began to laugh, "My God I came so hard."

Then she began to sob softly. "It's been so long, too long." She sobbed again. "When you haven't had..this.. with a man for so long, you begin to wonder if you will ever have a man again." She was quiet a moment then continued. "I almost said no, you know?" She paused then went on with her head down. "My proper woman instinct told me to send you packing, I'm a self-respecting widow." She held her head up now and smiled. "I'm glad you helped me get past that."

I didn't speak. I only reached up from my position between her beautiful legs and kissed her hard; her cum still on my face and tongue. She kissed back hard and began to pant anew while kissing and licking her essence off my cheeks and lips

I pushed her down and laid her on her back. I continued to kiss her while I gently probed her lips and massaged her clit and labia with my fingers. We were kissing harder and that wasn't the only thing getting harder!

I still had my pants on, and my hard cock was straining against an unyielding fabric of denim jeans. I used my left hand to undo my belt and pull it free, then pop my pants button and pulled till the zipper let go and my pants opened. I didn't want to stop my work and I pushed down with my left hand while shimmying out of my pants without missing a beat in our intense kissing and with the slow, easy hand job I was administering. I now had skin in the game!

I dis-engaged from kissing her lips moved my mouth down to her pussy. I spread her lips and exposed her clitoris with one hand, I inserted two fingers of the other into her pussy and bent them back to reach the inside of her pubic mound. I was feeling for the ridged skin there hoping she was as sensitive as other women I had known.

I found the spot and began to rub lightly in a stroking motion, I began to lick at her clit while stimulating her inner regions. It didn't take long to get the effect I was looking for. Michele began to writhe under my lips and fingers and her moans grew more frequent and intense. She was vocalizing but it was a mish mash of "Oh my God" and "Fuck" and "Shit" or "What are you doing?" I was laughing from enjoyment but kept going to my goal. I always enjoy giving a woman an intense orgasm and from the looks of things, this one was going to be off the charts.

Michele sucked in a breath, bucked, grabbed my head by my hair, bucked again, buckled in two and threw my head back away from her. She clutched at her pussy while spasming in waves of pleasures. I tried to touch her, and she slapped me away and hissed "Not now!"

I smiled and sat back and began to wipe the flood of woman juice off my face with...her fleece. It was handy and fair is fair right? She looked happy to me. So, I let her come down on her own time.

I stepped out of the car and walked around to the front to look out at the water. After a few minutes I heard Michele call out from the car and I turned to see her hanging out of the window.

"Come on out." I said

"Like this?" She asked?

The sun had set and all that remained was the reflected light. Twilight was upon us. "Sure, don't worry it's getting dark. I want to see you naked." I said

She smiled and stepped out of the car, around the door and stood a minute to let me take in her image. She looked good for a mature woman. Her tits were great, her tummy wasn't flat, but she wasn't flabby either, just some 'padding.' Her pussy was hairy. It was a large dark triangle patch extending up from her thighs. It could use tidying up, but I was certainly content judging by the way I was licking it up a few minutes ago. Her legs were on the skinny side but firm. I asked her to do a turn for me. She smiled and turned slowly, giving me time to watch her move. When she stopped with her backside to me, she looked over her shoulder nervously. I smiled. Her ass was heart shaped with a little cushion but like her legs her was on the skinny side and like her legs, firm.

"It might be dark," I said. "But even in the dark your bright white ass is gonna stand out. You're in Florida now. You need some sun woman." I joked. I couldn't tell if she flushed again but she held her hands over her ass and laughed.

"Stop it, I just got here!" She complained, turned, and walked to me, reached up and kissed me. "I don't think I have EVER cum that hard." She said.

"You stop it. You turn a man's head but maybe a bit of an exaggeration?" I answered.

"No. True. What you did, how you touched me...no one ever touched me like that before. Then licking me all the while. No. I never came that hard before. It was wonderful." And she kissed me again.

I remained quiet and let the moment be. About this time, I felt Michele reach for me and begin to stroke my hard cock. "I want to make you cum now." She said and sunk to her knees and took me in her mouth.

I let her settle into a rhythm of sucking and stroking me and then decided to take it up a notch. I grabbed her head in both hands and began to thrust into her mouth, slowly. She used her hand as a buffer and at first, I let her as she got used to the idea. After a time, I picked up my pace and she realized that she was just hitting herself in the mouth each time I stroked and dropped her hand entirely. I kept my pace and made sure not to push too deep. I knew this was something new for her, and I wanted to make sure she enjoyed the memory. I wanted her to feel good about being just a little bad.

I began to talk as I pumped her mouth. "That's it, let me fuck your mouth like I would your pussy." I went further. "Do you want me to shoot my cum down your throat? Swallow my cum without even tasting it??" I was taunting her now; I could see a bit of confusion in her eyes. Did I mean it or was I playing? She wasn't sure and she was a little frightened.

I felt myself getting close and pulled out. "I'm going to cum soon. Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, I want you taste me like I tasted you." She placed her hands on my thighs, opened her mouth, and showed me her tongue. I felt my orgasm coming so I stood over her and held her head with my left hand as I stroked my cock with my right. As I began to climax, I placed the tip of my cock directly on her tongue and the first drips of my seed landed in the middle. I backed up knowing the next couple of jets would be heavy. My first spurt splashed on her tits and neck. "Yes." She hissed. "Give me your cum." I aimed higher and my second shot hit her cheek and into her open mouth. The third followed close behind and hit her chin. I continued to spasm but the cum was more flipped from my pumping cock rather than being ejected. Michele took my cock and began to lick the head. I jumped and held her head, modulating just how much access I would give her as I came down from my orgasm.

After a moment when my breath returned, I gently lifted Michele up. She reluctantly turned my cock loose from her lips and stood. I kissed her, my cum still warm on her face. We kissed for several moments then broke and held each other quietly for several more moments.

"Michele you are one hot fucking Widow." I said.

"I'm 61." She said. "I've never had sex like that before."

"I've never been widowed thank heavens, but a divorce will take the starch out of you." I said. "It took me a long time to learn my worth and then to demand it. Now, I have life on my terms. I like my solitude that's ok for me but no matter what you want in life you need to know the value you bring to the deal and demand equity."

"You have the tools. You have the talent." I went on. "Now all you have to do is demand it. Don't tolerate lazy or inconsiderate lovers. Talk. Be honest and tell him what you like. He doesn't know and may be too shy to take the lead. Hell, you can take the lead too. Not too hard, just enough to excite."

I kissed her again. "I felt like that tonight;: She said. "Valued, respected, wanted and that made my walls come down and I went where you took me willingly, happily, lustfully and that made the sex so wonderful."

"Now that you know how good it feels, don't forget it." I said as I kissed her. "But for now, cover up that white ass, before you signal the cops!" I joked as I slapped at her backside as she was ducking into the car. I left her to dress in the back while I pulled my pants on outside. When she finished dressing, she got out of the back seat of my car.

She plucked at her top. "I think I spilled something on my top." She said. "It's all sticky." She walked to me.

12