Bonefish Willys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled wondering what her roommate was going to say when she walked in with cum all over her top. "I have dinner plans. Shall we go?" I asked.

"We can do...this... again?" She asked as she gestured a back and forth motion with her hands.

"We'll trade numbers. I have a feeling that I haven't see the last of you." I responded and walked her to her car and kissed her after she had gotten in and belted up.

I watched as she drove out to the road and then to the causeway back to the mainland. "No Michele, you have not seen the last of me." I said aloud as I got back into my car and cranked the motor. "A Widow? Who'd a thunk it." I smiled and pulled out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I haven't contributed in awhile and this little yarn fell in my lap, to turn a phrase and couldn't help but share it.

The names and places are real.

As to the accuracy of the account of the evening...

You decide.

Edited with MS Word Editor. All errors are mine.

JAS

12