Bonnie Blows – Lesson 1

Story Info
The follow-up to my Big Company story.
6.6k words
3.88
12.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Wickett Adventure

***

Having two women suck your cock is a pretty common fantasy for men. Ryan Wickett could be counted among those who share that dream. He could also be counted among the smaller number of those who are lucky enough to experience it, AND among the MUCH smaller number of those whose cocks are used for a very special purpose: blowjob practice.

***

Ryan's wife, Dina had brought three overweight women home several weeks before, when she was enjoying one of her femdom weekends. Ryan, whose role on those weekends is that of sexual servant, was made to fuck and suck -- and BE sucked by -- those women.

It was not one of his favorite encounters. Ryan is fed well, muscled well, and hung well, and is turned off by fatties. No particular judgment included; he just doesn't like mush and jiggle, unless it's holding up a nipple.

But he had lived through the evening, and even enjoyed moments of it, although his FAVORITE moment came immediately after they all left.

The doorbell had rung, and the youngest and fattest of the bunch, Bonnie, had asked to speak privately with Dina. Ryan went to the kitchen to eat, and Dina went out to the front porch with Bonnie.

On her return, she informed Ryan that Bonnie had made a special request; she wanted to learn how to give a good blowjob, and she wanted to practice on Ryan, bringing one of the other women -- the highly talented Eva -- back with her as mentor/instructor.

***

"Bonnie called while you were at the gym, Babe. She's bringing Eva over tonight at 7:00." Dina had followed him into the bedroom, where he would unload his gym bag.

Ryan turned to face her, smiling. "Awesome! I've been waiting. Kinda thought it wouldn't happen, it's been so long."

Dina sat on the end of the bed and pulled him to her. She reached upwards, and he bent down to kiss her. One of Dina's hands went around his neck. Her other hand went to his crotch. "Ready to have your dick sucked?"

Not really looking for the answer she already knew, she released his neck and pulled his shorts down. Dina is a small woman, and Ryan is a big guy. The combination meant that his cock was almost directly at her face level. She leaned forward and took it into her mouth.

They'd been married for several years, and she'd had plenty of practice blowing him, as well as the other guys from her past (and occasionally in the present, but that's another story), so she was pretty good. She never struggled to make him cum.

It didn't take her long to get him hard, and she started a slow blowjob. Dina loved sucking Ryan's cock, and wanted to make it last. Her purpose was giving pleasure, not finishing.

Ryan stood with hands on hips for a long time, sometimes petting Dina's head, enjoying her work. He'd taught her about his body, and about what he liked, and when and where, and how much. Dina had always been eager to improve, and it had made her great in bed. But there is always room for improvement...

As his hormone levels rose, Ryan began trying to get his cock all the way down Dina's throat, grabbing her head with both hands, and face-fucking her. He wanted to feel his balls on her chin as he came.

She tried to accommodate, but couldn't. Dina gagged on his rod, struggling to do what they both wanted her to be able to do. In the end, she had to wrap her hand around it, forcing some space for her to breathe here and there between his thrusts.

His orgasm was strong, and Ryan's legs wobbled as he came. Dina held his cock in her mouth until his spasms stopped, then swallowed his load and gently cleaned him up. They smiled at each other.

"I think you're looking forward to tonight," Dina said.

"I think you're right."

"I am, too. Eva is amazing. I don't know how she can swallow you the way she did. I might have to get some tips from her, myself."

"I like that idea," Ryan said.

She smiled. "I bet you do!" She kissed his softening cock. "See you later, buddy." Dina pushed him back and stood up. "OK, stud. Take a shower so you can take me out for lunch."

***

Dina answered when the doorbell rang. "Hello, ladies," she said, as she swung the door open. "Come on in."

Eva entered first, a huge smile on her face. She was wearing a skin-tight skirt and a loose-fitting blouse that was cut scandalously low. Her huge melons swayed beneath the material, and Ryan could see quite a lot of skin. "Hi, Ryan!" She flashed her amazing smile at him.

"Hello, Eva. I see you brought your friends along," he said, nodding at her chest.

She smiled even wider and shook her boobs back and forth, then grabbed them with both hands and squeezed. Her nipples immediately began to harden.

Ryan smiled and raised his eyebrows in appreciation. "Your husband is a lucky man." He reached out and put his hand inside her blouse, helping himself. She giggled as he tweaked her nipple. Ryan gave her a quick Hello kiss, then swatted her big Latina ass. "Get in here."

Bonnie followed, smiling nervously. She had a hard time making eye contact with Ryan, and her skin was flushed.

"Hiii Bonnieee," Ryan said. He drew it out a little bit, teasing her.

She was forced to look at him. "Hi, Ryan."

"Ready for school?"

She flushed even more, stole a glance at his crotch, then looked him in the eye. "Yes." In the space of two seconds, her face and throat had become crimson.

Dina spoke as she closed the door. "Have a seat, girls. Make yourselves at home. Should we open a bottle of wine?"

"Please," responded Bonnie, a split second too quickly.

Dina laughed. "Okay, then. Ryan?"

He knew what she wanted. "Sure, Babe," he replied, and headed toward the kitchen.

"Can I help?" asked Eva, who followed without waiting for an answer. "Ryan; Bonnie's really nervous," she said in a low voice once they got to the kitchen. "She has no real sexual experience. Never had a boyfriend. Never really done much of anything. When we were here the first time? Might be the first time she's ever touched a cock."

"Wow," Ryan replied. He pulled a bottle from the wine rack.

"Wow is right. I think everything we do tonight is going to be pushing her comfort zone. So, once we get settled in, can you change into something sexier?" He was wearing sweat pants and a loose t-shirt. "Not that I don't appreciate what you have on..." She grabbed his ass. "But I have something more revealing in mind. Like, a pair of nylon running shorts, or something. I want Bonnie to get turned on. I want her sex hormones to override her fears."

"Can do. I have just the thing."

Eva shamelessly let her hands roam over Ryan's body as he uncorked the bottle and pulled out 4 wine glasses. His cock was at attention by the time he finished. She smiled at him, and dropped to her knees. His sweats were at his ankles in moments, and she engulfed his cock in one motion.

"Fuck!" he said.

She bobbed slowly up and down a few times, before stopping. Then she smiled and stood. "That's a down payment for some time in the future."

"Payment accepted," he said. "I can't wait for the payoff!" Ryan pulled his sweats back up over his erection, grabbed the bottle and two glasses, nodding at the other two for Eva to manage. Then they headed back to the living room.

Dina immediately spotted his hard-on. "NOW I know what took so long," she said, smiling.

Eva smiled back. "I wanted to warm up a little."

Ryan poured a glass for each of them, then handed them out; first to Dina, then to Eva, and finally to Bonnie. Her eyes were locked on his pants, where his erection had fallen a bit, causing his cock to point more to the front, and creating more of a protrusion. Eva noticed. "Touch it," she said to Bonnie. "Feel it."

Bonnie was surprised at the suggestion, and looked first at Eva for confirmation of what she had said, then to Dina for permission.

"Do it," Dina said. "Teacher's orders." She looked at Eva. "You're the director tonight. Why don't you tell us ALL what to do?"

Eva's eyes widened. "Ooh! I like that!" Then to Bonnie, "What are you waiting for? It's going to go soft. Feel his dick."

Still nervous, Bonnie reached tentatively for the bulge in Ryan's pants. He stood directly in front of her to make it easy. Like a teen virgin, Bonnie did what she was told, but little more. She could feel the heat of his blood-engorged manhood through the sweatpants, and after a moment, she could feel the movement as his cock stiffened.

"Now rub it a little," Eva directed.

Bonnie rubbed. Ryan got hard.

"Now between his legs. Cup his balls."

Ryan spread his legs. Bonnie felt his nuts, squeezing gently. She looked up at him to see if he was enjoying himself. He smiled down at her, then stepped forward and pressed his cock against her face.

Eva laughed. "That's the goal! Your nose in his pubes! Just with nothing in between... Okay, Ryan. Go." She nodded in the general direction of their bedroom, and Ryan headed off to change.

Eva held up her glass. "To Bonnie's first blowjob lesson!"

Bonnie smiled sheepishly, Dina laughed, and the three women touched glasses before drinking.

"Is Ryan looking forward to this?" Eva asked.

"Of course!" replied Dina. "What man doesn't look forward to a blowjob?" They all laughed. "How about you, Bonnie?" Dina asked. "Looking forward to sucking my husband off?"

The question embarrassed Bonnie, even if it WAS on point, and she hesitated before answering. "Yes," she said quietly. "I've been excited about it for days. And nervous."

"No need to be nervous," Eva chimed in. "We're all going to slob on his knob tonight. It will be fun. You'll see." Another toast followed.

Dina had begun looking at Bonnie with a critical eye. "I see you've cut your hair. It looks cute."

"Thank you."

"And I like your blouse. You could open another button, though. You've got a big pair of tits. Show 'em off a little. Men like cleavage."

"That's what I told her," Eva said. "Trust us, Bon. We're a couple of horny bitches, and we know what brings the guys to the party."

"Amen, sister!" Dina now held out her glass to toast. The wine was already starting to take effect.

"Bonnie, tell Dina what else you've been doing."

She was unbuttoning her blouse, freeing the top two. "Well, I joined a gym and hired a nutritionist to help me with my diet."

"Awesome! Good for you," Dina said.

Bonnie was beginning to feel a little less self-conscious. "I lost seven pounds already, so I guess it's working."

Dina put her wine down to clap for Bonnie, and Eva did the same. Bonnie was blushing, but clearly enjoying the encouragement.

Ryan walked into the room as they were clapping. Bonnie was the first to see him come around the corner. Her jaw dropped, and her eyes got wide. Then Eva screamed her approval. Dina was smiling, even before she looked over her shoulder to see what the commotion was about.

Ryan took a position in the center of the room, legs spread and hands on hips, wearing nothing but a black satin bow tie and a red satin jockstrap. Dina, who hadn't fully stopped clapping for Bonnie, now began to clap for Ryan. Eva quickly followed suit, but Bonnie was in shock.

Eva took a moment to take it all in. Ryan's light tan helped to show off his physique, and his junk threatened to burst the jockstrap. "Fucking A," she said. "I'm tempted to tell the two of YOU to fuck off, and keep this all to myself!" Then, after a moment... "Dina, you are a lucky bitch." She stood, and moved to stand next to Ryan.

"Come here, Bonnie." She extended her hand, and Bonnie, moving like an automaton, joined her. Eva positioned her next to Ryan. "The first thing you need to know is that doing a good job of sucking cock means making love to that cock. It's not just the act of putting it in your mouth and bobbing your head up and down. That will get him off, but if you want him to be thinking about you the next day -- the next WEEK? - you need to make it memorable.

"Now. There's more to a man's cock than his cock. Just like a woman, a man's entire body can be an erogenous zone, so you want to be sure to pay attention to the whole package; not just the... well, not just the package." Eva smiled at her own unintentional joke, and Dina laughed.

Eva moved behind Ryan. "Come here. Put your hands on his shoulders. Feel the muscles." Bonnie put her hands on Ryan's shoulders, as directed. Instinctively, she massaged a little. "There you go," Eva said. "Does that feel good, Ryan?"

"Yes, it does," he replied.

"Now, let your hands move around. Explore his body. Get to know it, like it's a toy you just bought. It's yours to experience." Bonnie brought her hands halfway down Ryan's back, then forward to his ribs, but she seemed not to know what to do next.

Eva gave her a gentle push forward, and Bonnie's tits now pressed against Ryan's back. "Kiss him. Don't save your lips for just his dick. You have a tongue, too. Use it."

A small shiver ran through Bonnie's body as she gave a little lick at his spine. Eva moved one of Bonnie's hands forward and up. The other followed suit, as if they were one unit. "Feel his chest." Bonnie's breathing was speeding up. She turned her head, pressing it against the broad back in front of her as her hands explored Ryan's chest. Her eyes were closed.

Her fingers found his nipples, and first brushed back and forth over them, then gently pinched and pulled at them. Ryan moaned his approval, and the tiniest of sounds escaped Bonnie's mouth in response.

Eva peeked around Ryan at Dina, and gave her an eyes-wide look. Dina smiled back, mouthing, "I know!"

Eva turned her attention back to her student. "You're doing great, Bon. He loves it. Now, kiss his back some more." As Bonnie complied, Eva continued. "Slide your lips down. Go down to your knees. Let your hands follow."

The big woman was losing her inhibitions and beginning to be more of a participant in the process. As she slowly dropped to her knees, she alternated between kisses and sloppy licks. Her hands caressed Ryan's abs and hips, and he moved his hands to the top of his head, in order to let her explore unimpeded.

As Bonnie made her way to the base of Ryan's spine, Eva whispered into her ear. "Let's make him crazy. Lick the crack of his ass. Tongue fuck it."

Bonnie didn't hesitate. Her hands went to his hips to hang on, and she dove deep with her tongue, sliding down, then back up his crack.

"Ryan? Bend over, please," Eva requested. Ryan bent at the waist and put hands on the coffee table in front of him. "Now spread your legs a little more." Again, he complied.

Eva turned her attention back to Bonnie. "OK, Bonnie. Take a moment to look at what you have here." Bonnie shifted her weight and sat on her heels. Ryan's tight ass was directly in front of her. "Look at that," Eva whispered. "Isn't that beautiful?" Bonnie nodded. "Feel that ass. Squeeze those cheeks."

Bonnie filled her hands. She was breathing even heavier now. "Beautiful," was all she could say, as she ran her hands up to his back and then back down his hips. She looked at Eva with a "Can I?" expression. Eva just smiled and nodded, but Bonnie's tongue was already moving toward its target.

Ryan moaned as his rosebud was flicked with that warm, wet tongue, and he arched his back, trying to give her better access. Bonnie licked his canyon well, then tried to shove her tongue deep. The tip was all she could get inside, but Ryan groaned his appreciation.

Seeing the pleasure both parties were getting from this, Eva again looked to Dina. Now she motioned with her finger up and down. Dina smiled and nodded, then hurried toward the bedroom. After a few seconds, she returned with a bottle of lube.

Eva got Bonnie's attention. When she moved to pour some lube into Ryan's ass crack, Bonnie's eyes went wide. Her face showed her fear. Eva smiled and squirted some lube at the top of Ryan's ass, then rubbed it liberally around his hole, dipping the tip of a finger in and out a few times. Ryan groaned loudly and spread his legs even further.

Eva smiled at Bonnie, as if to say, "See? I told you so." She put out her palm, and Bonnie gave her hand. "Fingers like this." The Latina showed Bonnie how to position two digits, one on top of the other, then lubed them up and guided them to the target. Ryan gave an expectant, "Mmmm," as he felt the fingertips. It turned to a loud groan of release as his rectum was penetrated.

"Go slow, at first," Eva told Bonnie. "Work your way in. Make sure you have plenty of lubrication." She guided Bonnie's hand forward and back, and motioned how to twist right and left, as well. Ryan was soon steadily grunting, as Bonnie sunk two fingers fully into his ass, and pumped him.

She smiled at Eva like a schoolgirl, and Eva laughed. Dina made her way behind Ryan to watch the action. Soon, the women were all laughing and giggling.

"Better be careful," Dina chided. "You'll make him cum."

"True," said Eva. "Don't want to do that, yet. Ryan, you better tell us if you're going to cum."

"Ungh," he grunted, in response to both the instructions from Eva and the latest penetration from Bonnie. "Well, maybe you'd better stop, then."

Eva immediately grabbed Bonnie's hand, pulling it back. She gave his ass a hard slap. "You were going to shoot your load that way, weren't you?," she asked, laughingly.

Ryan gave a guilty laugh. "Well... it was feeling pretty good. I can get hard again," he said, pleading his case.

"Yeah, but we don't want you cumming. Not that way. It's part of Bonnie's lesson. She needs to drink your cum. Right, Bon?"

Without hesitation, the reply came. "Yep!" She grabbed both of his ass cheeks again, squeezing hard, and Ryan tightened his glutes in response. "Wow,' Bonnie said.

"Stand up, Ryan." The teacher took over. Dina handed her a towel, and Eva cleaned the lube from Ryan's ass, then handed the towel to Bonnie, who was led by Dina to the bathroom.

Eva stood, then reached for her and Ryan's wine glasses, handing his over. She tipped her glass in his direction and he clinked his against it.

"Well? Seems like the lesson is going pretty well," he said. "What do you think?"

She reached for his jockstrap. It had a large wet spot from precum, and was struggling to contain his package. "Based on THIS, I'd say it's going REALLY well." She rubbed his near-hard cock.

"Dammit, that feels good!" She stopped her manipulations after a few moments, and he was able speak. "You know, that was really good advice you gave her about there being more to pay attention to than a cock. She'll have some guy addicted to her, if she follows through."

Eva smiled. "My husband doesn't think twice about other women. Even after I let him fuck some chick, he comes back to me, asking for my specialties. I can make him cum like a rocket, no matter what he's just finished doing."

"You have an open marriage?"

"No, but we play a little. Sometimes, I practically have to force him to get some strange pussy. He knows what's going on here tonight, and he'll want to fuck my throat when I get home."

"I don't blame him!" Ryan clinked glasses again. "I'd want to fuck your face every day, if I could."

Eva chuckled. "Well...? Let's have a chat with Dina, why don't we? Maybe every DAY is a bit ambitious, but every WEEK isn't out of the question. I'd LOVE to suck your cock on a regular basis."

Another clinking of glasses, and Bonnie and Dina returned.

"Eva? We have a massage table. Do you think that would be helpful?" Dina asked.

Eva's eyes lit up. "Yes! OhmyGod! That would be great."

Dina spun on her heel and headed off. "Bonnie," Eva said. "Have a seat for a minute. I want you to hear something, but first, I want you to SEE something." Bonnie sat, then picked up her glass to drink. Eva continued. "Look at Ryan's jockstrap. See the wet spot?" Bonnie nodded -- how could she NOT see it? "That's precum. You know what causes that?"

12