Bonnie Blows – Lesson 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie nodded, a little unsteadily. Eva waited for her to say something. Finally, she offered, "It's when a man ejaculates a little...?"

"OK. Not exactly. It's fluid that leaks out when a man is turned on. In nature, it's meant to prepare the urethra for ejaculation. For US, it's a telltale sign that a man is enjoying what's happening. Ryan, here,..." - she took a good handful of his goods - "was REALLY enjoying what was happening. Just in case you had any doubts." She patted his cock. "That right, Ryan?"

"That's very right," he replied.

"Now. Tell Bonnie what you told me about what would happen if she follows my advice."

Ryan looked at Bonnie. "I told Eva that you'd have some guy addicted to you." Despite her newfound confidence, Bonnie blushed again. "It's true. Learn to enjoy making a guy feel good -- feel SPECIAL -- and he'll never look elsewhere."

Eva held her glass up, and just as the three were about to toast yet again, Dina arrived with the massage table. "Wait! Me, too!" She leaned the folded table against a chair and hurried to hoist her glass. "What are we toasting?"

"Bonnie's future ability to make a man addicted to her."

Dina smiled and pushed her glass forward. "Oh yeah!"

After they had all taken a sip (or more), Ryan set up the table in the middle of the room. "OK, Teach. What's next?"

"Stand here," Eva said. She positioned him in front of Bonnie. "Bon, I want you to play with his cock, but don't pull it out, and you can't use your hands.

For a moment, the big woman seemed confused about what to do, but she soon let her imagination take control. She went to one knee to get a better angle. Then, as her hands roamed over his legs and ass, she began to kiss the length of his member from the outside of the jock. She breathed heavily on it, sending warm, moist air through the material. He moaned, and she smiled.

Bonnie rubbed her nose, eyes and lips against his cock. When she opened her mouth to mime biting, Eva nodded her approval, so Bonnie nibbled his cock and balls. The wet spot on the jockstrap spread.

After a couple of minutes, Eva stepped in. "OK. Nice work, Bonnie. Now, I think it's time to say Hello to your friend. She nodded at Ryan's crotch, and Bonnie reached for the waistband at his hips. She started to pull it down, but Eva stopped her.

"No. Carefully pull the front out, and reach inside. Pull it out."

Bonnie slipped two fingers between Ryan's abs and the waistband, and pulled it toward her. His cock was bent, and she was greeted by the side of it. She reached in and gently wrapped her fingers around it, then carefully freed it. Her eyes were locked onto the sight of its head.

Eva smiled at her. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Bonnie just nodded. "Lick up the shaft," Eva instructed, and her pupil flattened her tongue and licked slowly from the bottom of what poked from her hand (she was like a child with an ice cream cone -- not about to let it go) to the tip. Ryan groaned his pleasure.

"Again," Eva commanded, and Bonnie complied. Ryan's body shivered when she licked the underside of his cockhead. "Oh. He likes that, Bonnie. Let's do it again, but this time, keep licking at the head.

Bonnie was an able student, and when what she did got a reaction from her subject, she made a mental note and did it again. Ryan was soon struggling to stay on his feet.

Eva finally changed things up. "OK. Let's get him naked."

Bonnie worked the jockstrap down Ryan's legs, helping him to step out of it. When all he had on was the black satin bow tie, Eva directed him to lay on the massage table, face up, with his legs hanging over then end from the knees.

With Ryan in position, Eva stood between his legs. "Even when you get to this point, there's more here to work with than just that beautiful cock. You have his balls, of course." She used both hands to pull and play and juggle the boys.

She pushed his legs up, exposing his asshole from underneath. "If you're giving a massage, this is a great position to use to stimulate his prostate." She tickled Ryan's asshole, and he smiled. Letting his legs back down, she continued, demonstrating as she went. "Run your hands over his chest. His stomach. His legs." In trying to reach his chest Eva had to lean well forward, and her face was close to Ryan's erection. She winked at Bonnie, then licked his cock from balls to head.

"Come try."

Bonnie moved into position, and placed her hands on Ryan's thighs. She was again visibly nervous. Eva reassured her. "Don't worry. As long as you don't bite him, you can do whatever you want. Isn't that right, Ryan?" It was a statement, as much as a question.

"PLEASE do whatever you want," Ryan replied.

"Just enjoy yourself, and don't be afraid to experiment," Eva comforted. "You can't do it wrong."

With that, Eva took a seat on the couch. For the next few minutes, she and Dina watched and sipped their wine. But when Bonnie pulled Ryan's ass to the edge of the table and pushed his knees back toward his head, they hastily put their glasses down and jumped up for a closer look.

Bonnie had her hands under Ryan's knees, pushing them back. Consequently, his ass rose up off of the table, and Bonnie buried her face in his crack, licking from stem to stern, and trying her damnedest to shove her tongue all the way into his hole.

Precum dripped from Ryan's cock, almost in a steady stream. The other girls watched for a bit, but Dina was getting really turned on. She stripped off her clothes, stuffed two fingers straight into her pussy, and began furiously masturbating. She was already wet, and the sloshing sound got Ryan's attention. He turned to look, and saw his wife fingering herself to orgasm.

Eva stepped up to the table, pulled her tits out, and began kneading them and pulling on her nipples. It didn't take long for her to feed one to Ryan, and Dina came as she watched her husband nurse on the huge brown boob. Her orgasm forced her to sit down, where she went straight to work on another, as soon as she could breathe.

A minute later, Ryan detached from Eva's tit. "I need to cum," he said. "Somebody suck my cock!"

Eva had other ideas, though. "Let's get him back up on the table, Bon." Once he was back to dangling from the knees, Eva took control.

"I want to make this special. Dina, do you have a blindfold?"

"Sure!" Dina replied, eagerly. She dashed back toward the bedroom. Eva followed her. When they were out of earshot, she said, "I want to do more than blindfold him. Do you have any restraints?

Dina's eyes shot open wide. "Yes! You want to torture him, don't you?"

Eva nodded, with a devious smile. In a spontaneous moment, Dina planted a kiss on Eva's mouth, tongue quickly snaking in and back out. Then she spun around, and bent over to access the drawer of the bedside table. The sight of that wet little pussy caused Eva to drop to her knees behind Dina, and before she could react, Eva had her nose buried in her ass, licking at her snatch.

Dina grunted out something like, "Ohhhnngh," and Eva lapped away until she put Dina over the edge. When she stood up, Eva's face was slick with Dina's juices.

When they returned to the living room, Bonnie had taken a cue from Eva, and was feeding one of her nipples to Ryan. He was happily sucking away, cock as hard as ever. Eva carefully blindfolded Ryan, even as he nursed, and Dina quietly attached the wrist restraints to the table legs.

There would be no way the women could have overpowered Ryan if he had wanted to resist, but when they began to bind his wrists, he just laughed a little and went back to sucking the teat.

Seeing her opportunity, Dina ran for a length of soft cord they used for Shibari sessions, and they used this to tie Ryan's legs to the table. When they were finished, he was at their mercy.

Eva stood between Ryan's legs, again, and reached for his cock. Pulling it gently toward her, she said, "This is your ultimate goal, ladies." With that, she took his length down her throat.

Ryan groaned. Dina went for her pussy. Bonnie stood erect, mouth agape.

After what seemed like an impossibly long time, Eva pulled her head back, gasping for air, but sporting a huge smile. "Come on, Bonnie. Put your tits away, and let's get down to business."

Bonnie took Eva's place at the foot of the table, then looked at Eva for direction. "Take hold of it," Eva said. "It won't bite you. Now, pull it back toward you. There's some resistance; feel it?" Bonnie nodded. "That's because it's trying to stand up straight, so you can't just yank it down. Just a little steady pressure. That's it..."

When she had his cock sufficiently pointed to the South, Bonnie leaned forward to put her mouth to it.. Remembering Eva's comments, she took her time, intending to make love to it. She kissed the tip, then licked slowly at it. She swirled her tongue around it. She sucked at the underside of the head, which made Ryan moan in pleasure.

Eva could see when it was time. "OK. Now, you're going to open your mouth, and take it in. Remember to protect it. Use your tongue on the bottom, to cover your teeth, and curl your upper lip down to protect the top. Good. Now, just let it slide deep in. Don't worry about sucking or anything else. Let's just see how far you can go."

Bonnie did her best. To her credit, Ryan would later report that he hardly felt any teeth at all. But she could only take the first four inches or so into her mouth. When it hit the back of her throat, it made her want to gag. So did the back-and-forth across her tongue.

"That's OK," Eva told her. "How much practice do you have?"

"None, really," Bonnie replied.

"None. So why would you expect to be a pro right away? You're just starting. You're a blowjob virgin! Don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure Ryan, here, is willing to give you a second chance. Whaddaya think, Ryan? Is BonBon good enough to give her another shot?"

Ryan laughed. "I don't know... I think I need to feel her again, to be sure."

"Smart ass," Eva said. "Dina, can you put something in his mouth? He thinks he's funny."

Dina smiled. "I've got just the thing," she said, as she climbed onto the table. A few seconds later, she had her pussy firmly seated on Ryan's mouth.

Eva looked at Bonnie. "Let's go! It's not gonna suck itself! Practice, Honey. Practice makes perfect."

For the next fifteen minutes, Ryan ate his wife to orgasm multiple times, nearly drowning in the process, and Bonnie managed to push her boundaries. While she was not yet able to get his cock into her throat, she did manage to somewhat overcome the gag reflex when it slid over her tongue.

But, as Bonnie got better, the effect she had on Ryan became more pronounced, and the time came when he began to show signs of impending orgasm. Eva quickly waved Bonnie away, and the three women watched as his cock dribbled just the tiniest bit of semen. Ryan was groaning and moaning into Dina's vagina, and his cock twitched.

Eva waited until Ryan's breathing settled, then motioned Bonnie back to work. She was soon able to bring him back to the edge, and again they ruined his orgasm. By the fourth time, he was breathing heavily, and thrusting his hips wildly into the air.

Dina climbed down from the table, a huge smile on her face. She'd cum at least five times. When it was again time to start on him, Eva motioned Dina to take a turn. She smiled and pointed, first at Eva, and then at Ryan's head. Eva smiled. She understood.

Ryan knew it was no longer his wife when this new pussy closed over his mouth. He hoped to God it was Eva. And then, he recognized Dina's mouth on his cock. Eva gave her guidance, after watching her hit a limit, just as Bonnie had.

"Relax your jaw, and relax your mind," Eva told her. It's not going to come off and choke you to death. And you're going to have plenty of warning before he cums. Go slow. Concentrate. Just allow.

Maybe it was because she'd cum so many times and was physically drained, but Dina WAS able to relax and allow, and she finally managed to slide her husband's rod down her throat, almost to the point where she could touch her nose to his pelvis. But the realization that it was happening triggered her. She gagged, and had to pull back.

She choked and had to hold back the urge to vomit, but she had DONE it! If she could do it once, she could do it again, and she vowed to herself to master his cock. She smiled at Eva, who leaned forward, and this time it was no quick kiss. Dina smelled her own pussy on Eva's face, and licked at her cheek.

Bonnie wasn't expecting a lesbian encounter, and gasped. Eva laughed. "Don't worry Bonnie. It's not catching." She now motioned toward the only cock in the room.

Bonnie smiled and nodded. For the next two hours, the women edged Ryan, ruining his orgasms over and over again. When he was exhausted, and hardly able to move, Eva asked him... "Ryan, do you want to cum?"

Weakly, he answered, "Yes, please."

Bonnie, who had become much better with the practice, went to work, taking him as far into her mouth as she could. She held him there, caressing his cock with her tongue, pulling back and sucking on the head, then repeating.

After a few minutes, Ryan began to moan, and Eva whispered into his ear. "This is it, Ryan. You're going to get to cum." He moaned a little louder. "You can cum in her mouth. You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Ryan's head nodded vigorously. He grunted anxiously, unable to form words.

Eva moved to Bonnie's side, and spoke quietly. "This is what you've been working for Bonnie. This is it. The prize. You're going to make him cum, and you're going to swallow it. Don't pull away. You keep that cock in your mouth until he stops twitching, you understand?"

Bonnie could do nothing more than make an "Uh huh" sound.

"Good girl. Now, let's make him cum. Go deep and slow, and don't stop. Just up and down. Up and down. And when he starts to cum, you start sucking. Suck on the head of that cock like your life depends on it."

Bonnie was a good soldier, and she focused on her task. Soon, the time came. Ryan's hips began to thrust. "He's cumming," Dina chirped.

"That's it, Bonnie. Don't stop."

When his orgasm hit, Ryan let out a guttural, animal noise. "Gaahhh!"

"Now, Bonnie!" Eva shouted her order. "Suck! Suck it. Suck it dry."

As the cum began to fill her mouth, Bonnie began to experience her own orgasm, and her body shook. She whimpered around the hard penis in her mouth, but kept it secure. The other women watched in fascination as Bonnie's face dropped to the base of Ryan's cock. She stayed there as he twitched and shivered, her own body shaking.

Twenty seconds? Thirty? Could it be a full minute?

Bonnie came up for air, swallowing hard, then gasping, and smiling all along. Her eyes were alive, and she seemed a changed person.

Eva and Dina again found themselves clapping for Bonnie. This time, with abandon.

"Oh my God! You did it!" screamed Dina.

"I did, didn't I?"

"Yes! Yes! You did it," cried Eva. "You fucking NAILED it! I WISH I had a video. Ho. Ly. Fuck. That was awesome."

"Video?" Dina asked. "What if you DID have a video?"

"WHAT?!!!" Eva's voice rose through her delivery of that one word. "Do you have a video of this... this... circus?" Dina nodded, smiling. Eva was unbelieving. "Are you KIDDING me? Ohhh, ho ho ho. I fucking LOVE you!" She planted a giant smacking kiss on Dina, laughing as she did.

"I had an orgasm," Bonnie said, somewhat quietly.

Dina responded. "You DID, didn't you? I KNEW it. We watched you shaking. It was beautiful." She ran to hug Bonnie, who was much taller than the tiny Dina. Eva joined from behind, smashing Dina's face into Bonnie's tits.

The women shared a long group hug, and Dina, still naked, kissed and sucked at the boobs in her face the whole time. They were all laughing by the time they were finished.

Without anyone having to say it, they all knew it was time to end the evening. Bonnie reached for the buttons on her blouse, but Eva caught her attention with a look that said, "What are you doing?" Instead, she undid one more, making most of her chest available to the world.

Dina laughed. "You GO girl! Show that shit!"

Eva reached in and grabbed a handful of Bonnie-breast. "Nice!"

They all laughed as they turned toward the front door, but just short of leaving, Bonnie whispered a request to Dina.

She looked back at her husband, still bound to the table and unmoving. "Sure," she replied. "I think he'd be OK with that."

Bonnie headed quickly over to Ryan, bent down and kissed him passionately. Ryan responded, though weakly, and Bonnie giggled as she passed Dina and headed into the street. "Thank you," she called over her shoulder. "See you next time!"


12