Bonnie Falls Into Love Pt. 02

Story Info
Small town girl falls in love with a bad woman.
2.4k words
4.08
1.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
150 Followers

Bonnie Falls into Love part II.02.22.24

Copyright Catcher78 all rights reserved

It's funny how minutes, hours, days, months fall into years when stability comes into your life. I was three weeks away from graduating with a degree in math from the University of Washington and I was stretching out and doing my breathing mantra a Zen thing my distance coach Aiko had taught me, she was a tiny thing and had taught me everything I knew about running.

She was forty and still ran marathons. We were close and when her wife was gone, she'd call me and I'd sprint over and she wore me out. Talk about being stretched out, sweet Jesus. No toys, just fingers and her sweet fucking mouth. She could make me bark like a dog. I'd never told her, but I wished I was hers and died inside when I saw her and her wife together.

I'd been running the ten thousand meters now and I had qualified for the Pac12 championships, with the seventh best time in conference meets. Four of the better times were from our freshman dynamo Tina Nordstrom, a tiny little girls five foot two, one hundred pounds dripping wet. She was a freak of nature, never seemed to feel pain, tiny stride, but so damn many of them.

For every one of my now six foot tall, long strides she took two and a half. If she need to kick, then she increased to three or more to my one. My whole strategy was to get out fast, attack and attack some more early on and then hold on and hope nobody could catch me, hardly ever did I have left in me for a kick.

This was the last meet in the Stadium ever, they were going to tear out the field and raise the surface and put in more seats, where the track currently was. The open end towards Lake Washington would be enclosed. The stadium seated sixty five thousand. There might be close to a thousand people associated with the teams here today.

I looked up and saw my moms and my little sisters and the girls jumped up and down and screeched at me. Moms, Hannah and Silvia were hugging each other so excited and worried for me, they both always crossed their fingers for me and they held them up. Oh God, almost lost my center spot, love could do that for me.

I was off, running as hard as I could. There twenty five laps in this race and God, I don't think I'd ever felt this good in a race. Big carbo load yesterday and so much water. Spaghetti, boiled rice, bread pudding (my favs), so much water and green tea.

I had the lead at the end of the first lap of eighty feet. I was a big girl and that little bitch was going to have to run her guts out. Where did that come from? I had this jam going on in my head, Dan Fogeberg singing the old Cascades song Rhythm of the Falling Rain and way out in the last lap Tina Turner, I was saving that for the last lap and then Tina was shrieking about what's love got to do with it.

I could feel her outside my shoulder grunting loud, I saw Aoki screaming at me to kick baby!!

I never kick, but there it was and my long legs were ripping out some serious strides. Like I never had before. She called me baby and I burst through the tape. I looked back and Tina had fallen off and was passed by two others.

I collapsed and was crying and my body was telling me I was going to pay for this. George Tolles who did the public address stuff at Husky stadium said, "Ladies and gentlemen, that was Bonnie Kendrick of the University of Washington Huskies with the conference record of thirty one minutes, and thirty five seconds. Second fastest time in NCAA history.

I was buried under Aoki and Tina screaming and hugging me and then it was my moms and sisters and so many tears. The medical staff gave me bottle after bottle of their proprietary Pedialyte drinks which my body badly needed. I walked with my family through the tunnel and asked them to wait outside the locker room while I took a shower and got my stuff. That took me ten minutes and we slowly walked to the parking lot. Jenny and Rose were like magpies and like twins finishing each other's sentences and saying the same thing at the same time. For me it was the sweetest sound.

Our family car was an old rebuilt Isuzu Trooper with a rebuilt engine. Five speed. Hannah was maybe five feet tall in heels, she cracked me up pounding through gears as she weaved from one lane to another to get us to the ferry terminal to catch the Bremerton run. Girls were in car seats to each side of me. I had my feet stretched out through to the consul. Sylvia was rubbing my deeply callused feet.

Runner's reality for sure.

We did make it and Sylvia took the twins upstairs. Hannah, says, "What's next for you honey?"

"I only have one more test, math final next Friday. I turned in a couple of papers and that's it. There's a team track awards banquet next Saturday. I'm not sure if I'm going to go."

"Why wouldn't you go?"

I put my head down and I was crying softly at first and then a damn broke loose.

"Baby, oh honey," she had climbed through between the seats and was in my lap and hugging me and rocking me.

"My coach, Aoki, she's married. I'm the other woman. She thinks we're fuck buddies, but I love her so much. When I see her, my heart pounds. When I see her with her wife, I've never ever felt such pain. Emptiness and I hate myself, I'm guilty, they have kids. They'll all be at the banquet."

"Have you dated at all, anyone else?"

"Off and on with an older woman, her husband is a professor, " I hung my head, "it started with her husband and then it was both of them and now just her, occasionally."

"No guys?"

I sighed, "Yes, off and on with an assistant coach on the football team. He's married. He's a huge black man in his forties and if was free I'd go there."

"Wow, so you don't lack for getting laid, girl."

"I've discovered that I'm very, very submissive. I like giving control over totally. I will do anything for my dom."

"But other than a breaking heart, you're good?"

"I have learned about my sexuality for sure. I am bi-sexual for sure. I've discovered that I crave being dominated. A good top does not harm her bottom. If I feel safe, I completely give myself, body and soul. When I bring pleasure to my mistress by giving myself to her pleasure, I feel so fulfilled as a woman.

"Do you want babies?"

"I dream about being a mom, being pregnant, dressing them up, nursing. Yes totally. I've had such a great examples."

We had Silvia's egg pasta with roasted onions, pistachios, broccoli and feta cheese. Her Swedish meatballs with cranberries and garlic bread. Ice cream and oatmeal cookies I was so full and green tea with lemon and ginger. I had a big bowl of vanilla ice cream and I was feeding Jenny and Rose, little bites. They were stuck to my size and each of them were making this humming noise as the ice cream melted in their mouth.

Rosie melted into me and had this sweet little snore going which was the signal for Jenny to fall asleep. I asked Silvia for a blanket. She brought this thick Pendleton wool blanket as I wrapped my arms around them and I knew this was what it would be like to be a mom. I was born for this.

I had almost fallen asleep, it was only nine or so and the phone rang. Hannah picked it up and said, "Hello. No she can't come to the phone right now," silence, "I'm her mother, who is this," silence then, "Well you God damned better listen to me you cheating skank, you fucking predatory bitch, she's totally in love with you and does not wish to see you with your wife and she is wracked with guilt over the position you've put her in. Seducing a girl for fuck's sake, you're fifty years old, bitch."

Hannah was breathing hard, "Hell no, if you come to our house my wife and I will beat you for what you've done, " more breathing, "oh okay, your boss recruited her you know. Perhaps the thing to do is call her and the Seattle Times, my wife works there by the way. Your boss, the athletic director and the University President who's my mom's sorority sister, and oh your wife too."

"Bonnie, she's a monster. You can and will do better."

I did go to the banquet. Like so many things you discover as you grow up there's bitter and sweet both. It was side splitting at times, coach telling hilarious stories about the Seniors, me included.

She stood up, and tapped the microphone to get us to stop laughing, "Ladies, breaking news, Bonnie Kendrick it seems, it will be announced tomorrow morning, is first team All American and First team All Pac12. So everyone how about a round of applause for our Bonnie!"

Everyone was standing, there went my eyes and chest again, tears everywhere and then I was engulfed in arms and hugs and kisses, which caused me to sob even more.

Finally, I approached the podium to say a few words. I looked around the room and nodded at one person after another. There were memories with everyone. I ignored Aoki.

I stepped closer, "Well by golly, who'd a thunk it, huh? Coach saw something in little orphan Bonnie Kendrick, from Bremerton, Washington. My dad was killed in Iraq and my egg donor is doing a stretch in Purdy Women's State Petitionary. I have two queer moms and two little blood sisters, its complicated for sure. I am honored to have been here for four years that straightened my life out. Coach, if you ever need something I'll come running for you. Anything. Tina, you little freak, I mean that with love, you will win Olympic medals."

"There must have been a mistake in communications about the All American stuff, all of us girls, know I'm not worthy, but at least for today, until they fix that tomorrow, we can rejoice right?"

"Let me just finish, sisters what I said to coach holds for you too. Send me a telegraph and say Bonnie it's time for lawyers, guns and money! Love you all!"

Afterwards as things were winding down, Aoki approached me with her wife. I reached for her wife and hugged her. "I feel like I should have known you all this time! Aoki is so lucky to have such a chic and hot wife. I hope if I'm blessed by God to meet such a women as you. I would be the best wife she could ever have. Sorry, I have to run for a ferry home. Again it was lovely to meet you." I was almost out the door when coach grabbed me and said, come to my office for second Bonnie, please."

I sat in a chair in front of her desk, there were trophies all over the room. She closed the door and sat down.

She stared at me without saying anything. I lowered my head and started bawling, hard, hard sobs. She came around the desk and offered me a box of tissues and nudged a metal garbage can towards me. I finally got my tears under control and without waiting any further I said, "She seduced me when I was a sophomore and took me places I could not imagine. Whenever her wife was gone, motel rooms, weekend trips every so often. One trip to Las Vegas."

"When we were out in public, I was so proud to be on her arm. As I sit her right now, I'm more in love with her than I've ever been and if she were to call me and tell me to come to her, I would. She likes to hurt me and treat me like I'm her slut when we're out together. I'm proud to be her slut, though."

"When she dumps me and I know that's almost here and it will be public and it will crush me, I don't think, I'll be able to make it without her."

Coach looked at me and said, "Tina has been with her since last August."

"Noooo, " I fell on the floor."

I knew I was having a panic attack and was hyperventilating and then I was out.

I woke up looking out of a window and could see Husky stadium. I was in University Hospital. I turned my head and my moms were on this little baby couch and they were asleep. I was intubated and my numbers were on a big monitor it was six in the morning. I found the button and pressed for a nurse. One came in.

I said, "I have to pee so bad."

She came over and lowered the metal railing and helped me sit up and stand up. She said, "You've got some Pedialyte and some mild sedative coming into you on that pole. The bathroom is behind the door in the corner, just take your pole with you. Can you pee in this cup too?

I nodded and went in and did my business. I came out and crawled back into bed.

"When can I go home?

"Your coach and the athletic director are coming by to see you at 9:00 o'clock."

Silvia was awake, "Like fucking hell, I'm her mother and I'll have our lawyer here in ten minutes. She's the fucking victim. You get a doctor here right now and discharge her or you personally and the hospital will be complicit and named in our

suit, Ms. Johansen."

Ten minutes later a doctor came in with a nurse and my bp was taken and he signed the chart hanging from the bottom of my bed.

Ten minutes later we were out.

"Silvia said we are going to make some money on this, set you up for life."

End Bonnie falls into love part 2.

More to come.

Catcher78
Catcher78
150 Followers