Bonnie Falls Into Love

Story Info
Young woman meets her life's partners.
10.3k words
3.41
3.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
148 Followers

Bonnie Falls Into Love 01

Tim was my older brother Jim's best friend, three years older than me. When I was just eighteen, Mama said I was beautiful, but nobody'd asked me out yet-- I thought she sort of had to say that to me. So, I was eighteen, in my senior year, and I was tall and thin, long legs; I ran cross-country which was a fall sport in my school, both girls and boys, at five thousand meters, I was second next to this really tall boy named Paul, and every once in a while, if I got off fast enough, he couldn't run me down in time... breathe, Judy.

So, it was April and I got home from school. I had run for practice since cross-country season was in the fall, but I thought I might try at college. My coach said since I was five-foot-eleven, I could be pretty good. We lived in the state of Washington, on the west side of Puget Sound, just outside this old town of Bremerton. There was a Naval shipyard that was built during World War II, and it was a maintenance yard for aircraft carriers, submarines, and other ships.

All the boys wanted to get jobs there because of the security of medical benefits and a good, steady paycheck. Play softball, get married, have some babies, live in one of the inky dinky houses. Look at me putting them down, and I'd never been on a date, and was afraid to talk to a boy where I was literally paralyzed with fear and shyness. I'd get all flushed if some boy came towards me, and I couldn't think nor hear for my heart beating.

I got home and was talking to Mama and she knew something was wrong. She walked over to me, wrapped her arms around me-- and I don't know why-- but I started bawling and hiccupping. She held me tightly and patted me, and I almost stopped; then, I heard something and opened my eyes. There was Tim, and Jim too, watching me, looking so sad and worried-- I started again.

Never had I cried so hard; it was like my soul was running from me. I heard Mama say, "Go," with anger in her voice.

Finally, I was laying my head on her then-sopping shoulder, and my breathing slowed down. She walked us out to the living room, and I sat down next to her, still held tight. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

"I'm eighteen, Mama," I declared, "I can't even look at a boy without blushing and shaking. Forget even talking to one! I want to be like you and have babies and a husband and it is so not happening, and, and..." I started sniffling again. "The prom is in three weeks, and nobody's asked me, and I'm so ugly, and if I had nice breasts like you, they, for sure, would have been after me, but I'm flat as board. Why me?!"

The crying burst forth again. After a while, I wore myself out and curled up on the love seat and slept.

Bremerton was way north on a map, so in May, the days got really long, with the sun setting around nine at night. Mama had taken my shoes off and put on a long T-shirt of Jim's, and there was a note that said 'shopping. dinner. in fridge--Mama.'

I got a water bottle and there was a plate with cucumber, tomato, and Swiss cheese slices, and some red grapes. I took it back to the love seat and nibbled on the snacks, little bites that were near perfect. I was so thirsty, I went back to get two more water bottles, and just drank and nibbled, putting the damage in the sink when I was done. I went back and lay back down and fell soundly asleep.

I blinked my eyes and stretched, looked at my phone; it was almost eleven in the morning, and the house was quiet.

I thought I'd get running to the State Park, which was a few blocks from the house, where there were a bunch of trails, and overlooked Rich's Passage; maybe I would see some of the ferry boats. I put on a thong, and a pair of my daddy's old school shorts, who had passed in Iraq when I was four. Mama said I took after his side of the family, with my dirty-blonde hair, which I put up in a high ponytail with a black scrunchy. And after putting on my trainers, I was out the door. It was in the low sixties and there was a crisp breeze, which is normal for May.

I wanted to take it easy, to stay around eight-minute miles, which is leisurely. But, sometimes, if you run hard every day, you don't take a day off; you cruise, get loose, and pamper your muscles, to just help get all the lactic acid out, so that I might be more aggressive Sunday morning.

Jim's T-shirt must have been from junior high, as it was tight across my chest; with the breeze off the water, the cotton fabric was rubbing my nipples, and they got hard as the rubbing continued.

I had learned this in IT language class that C++, an old development language, that a simple teaching program to create was called a 'do-loop' and my nipples were a half-inch long and it was hard to ignore what the do-loop was doing to my nipples.

Then this tall, red-headed man came out of a side trail, and just took up running next to me. He was tall, maybe six-foot-six, and was wearing a University of Washington rowing crew shirt, and long, gold shorts to capture the Husky colors of purple and gold. His legs seemed to go forever, and he was wearing purple Adidas trainers that must have been a size fourteen, at least.

"You're a runner, obviously. What's your objective this morning?"

'How'd he know I'm a runner,' flashed through my mind. "Umm, I'm doing eights as a wind down from the week for twenty five minutes, and drop to two tens to warm down, and then do sevens for ten thousand tomorrow. How did you know I'm a runner?"

Nonchalantly, he replied, "Well your ass and your legs are exquisite."

My mouth flew open. "Excuse me! You perv," and burst off from the dickwad old man.

But within ten strides, or so, he was easily loping beside me.

"Easy there, Flicka. You're Judy Martin, right? Sissy's daughter?"

I just stared at him not responding, and ran harder to get away, which was not going to happen.

He said, "Your mom sent me to get you and for you to come home for lunch; she has an announcement to make."

I cut across the grass and up the hill to the street which was a big incline, and he did not stay with me. I cut across the street and through a grade-school friend's yard, and made it my home before him. My mom was in the front room in a light-yellow sundress with daisy flowers, and she held her left hand out to me-- showing me this huge diamond ring, and squealed at me.

Everyone was there, Jim and Tim; I could not, would not, tell my Mama what the perv had said to me. P

I asked her, "Who is he?"

"His name is Bart Green and he's the head of mortgage lending at the bank, Bremerton National, where I work. He's hot," she squealed, and then hugged me.

Mama was thirty-seven, five-foot-six with red hair, and had so much jiggling happening when she moved in any way. Turn her head, and those huge boobies went with her a nanosecond later, and banged into each other; her ass and thighs must have been sixty inches around, I didn't know for sure. She must have weighed about two hundred and fifty pounds.

A couple of years after daddy died, she told Jim and me that she had to get on with life, and was going to join a dance club on Friday and Saturday nights, and that Grammy Martin would stay with the two of us those nights.

Bremerton was a small place-- one high school and a community college, so by the time we were in junior high, we started to hear about how Mama was fucking some girl's dad, that the girl was pissed, and she let us know about it.

So stupidly, I asked, "Sweetie, how do you know that?"

"Sunday morning, mom was bent over a chair, nude, with her hands and legs tied to the chair legs, and she'd been whipped all over her back by your mom. My dad was tied to the bed, with clothespins on his nipples, his foreskin and his ball sack."

I said, "Bullshit!"

She showed me the pics on her phone, and I apologized. "I had no idea at all. My dad's been dead for ten years now and she told us she joined a dance club. Please send me the pics, I'll see if I can do something."

I'd never been so mortified. I told Jim and showed him the pictures. He said he'd known for a while, and had been talking with Grammy Martin, who thought our mother was, and he quoted, "A very sick cunt." She was going to talk to a lawyer to see if she could get custody of us. She was going to talk to Mama Tuesday night.

Whatever happened, it didn't go well for Grammy in one way, but in another, it was okay. We had to piece it together later, when we were in high school and Grammy and Mama went on sex cruises to Jamaica, where they met some very nice Jamaican women and men. They started going on those cruises a couple of times a year. Mama would say she'd never seen Grammy so happy.

For one reason or another, Gramps did not go.

I approached her about the girl at school, and I got to understand the law of unintended consequences, up close and personal. Mama started bringing people home after dancing nights.

Men, women, old ladies, college students, gay men-- the commonality they had was if they were not already totally submissive, after mom had at them, they were utterly owned by her. They would be moaning in ecstasy as she beat them, whipped them and fucked them.

Jim and I had the mortification of seeing and hearing friend's parents, older kids, grandmothers, ministers fucked senseless over the course of a weekend.

Mothers made to fuck other men, cuckolding their husband in a very public way. His friends fucking his wife, and he would hear his beautiful wife scream his friend's, or his brother's, or his dad's, or her dad's name, as they filled her with their cum. They would always be telling the cuckold how his little pecker would never, ever do for her. Then, he would have to clean her slop pit that was her cunt-- and the men's cunt-- never to be his again. Oh, and clean dicks off, too; then thanking Mama for setting her free.

There was never any sweet love back for the cuckold from the wife, thanking him for allowing her to be the slut she'd yearned to be, just humiliation. There were more than a few divorces by abandonment and some bodies found in Rich's Passage.

Judy and Jim talked, as he got ready to graduate high school and go away to college, about how ugly it all was, and how they were appalled at where her mom seemed to be going, with little or no care about the impact on her kids.

He told Judy to focus on running and make friends during the cross-country season. Judy knew it was the right advice and she did, but it was just with the girls on the team. Jim installed a bolt lock on the inside of Judy's bedroom door and reinforced the frame and bought her some soundproof headphones, which allowed her security and the release uninterrupted sleep gave her.

Back to the present, no prom date, and Mama's fuckwad fiancé, who had hit on Judy her new reality.

Mama quietly knocked on her door, quietly saying, "Open up, baby girl, I have a surprise for you."

Judy had pulled her headphones off during the night, and could hear her, so with a groan, she stretched X and padded barefoot to open up the door. Mama had a dress bag over her arm, and jiggled her way into Judy's bedroom, and hung the bag over the window valence. She unzipped the bag, pulled out this lilac gown, and held it out for Judy.

"Put it on, baby girl, put it on," she said, in a high pitched voice.

Judy took the dress and knew it was very expensive; it was silk, actually. She arched her eyebrows at Mama.

"One of my dear gay boyfriends works for a Paris haute couture house, doing design work for the in-house people to finish up on. He wants so much to be open and out as a woman. Try it on, baby girl."

Upon the reveal, Judy saw that it had a very high neck and completely open back, that there was a deep slit in the front and back, as the dress would open up to an inch or so below her crotch and ass.

Wordlessly, she pulled off her T-shirt and shorts she slept in, and stood there in a pink thong and nothing else. She pulled it on slowly over her head, careful not to tear the neckline, pulling it down across her face. She tucked her chin in, and it slid down, resting several inches up on her neck, almost as if there was a built-in choker.

Mama gently pulled down, so that several inches of her butt crack were exposed, and her hard glorious ass was fully displayed, with her pink thong being openly shown.

The slits in the front and back showed the thong in front and her pink untouched rosebud as she turned around. Mama came up to me, reached out, and softly twisted both her nipples under the silk. Both long, thick nipples poked outrageously through the silk, and Judy realized the silk was sheer and they could be seen. Her untouched cunt immediately started leaking. i

Mama's nostrils flared as the musky, sweaty aroma filled the room. She said, "I told you, baby girl, you're beautiful before and I tell you now, people will seek you out to fuck you and you will crave that now and always will." She paused, and then loudly said, "Boys, come in!"

They must have been just outside the door, because Jim and Tim quickly came through the open door and they were topless, just wearing long shorts, and sweating as if they'd been working out. Their smell of sweat invaded her nose and mouth and her chest heaved when she saw them half-naked. She was staring, as were they-- Tim's blue eyes and Jim's green eyes, holding the glance. 'Sweet Jesus, she knew!' she thought, 'Mama was right!' In her heart, she knew they were both going to fuck her, and regularly.

Mama said, "Boys, what do you think?"

Jim said, "We want to take you to the prom, both of us! Okay?"

Without consciously understanding it, Judy slowly moved to the boys and reached up with both arms, and put them around Jim's and Tim's necks. First, she softly kissed Tim on his lips, her tongue tip gently touched his lips, and before Jim could react, she turned and repeated it with her brother. Her legs were against their quads and she felt the twitch of Tim's cock, and a nanosecond later, Jim's, too. She started grinding back and forth, first one thigh, then back with the other.

Mama gently pulled Judy away a foot or so. "Baby girl, in the back, the thong shows and looks tacky as fuck, and in front, that riot of wet, black forest has got to go. It's not blonde like the hair. Don't you think so, boys?"

Mama gently tugged the dress up, showing the thick, black bush escaping the front of the thong. P

She continued, "Obviously, we get you a full wax or even laser it off permanently; although, I know many older men and women, who will rant that eating cunt with a bush is half the treat, sucking on and pulling the bush is good for massive orgasms, and, of course, piercings in the clit and lips, too. Oh, and tattoos, too, but maybe not for prom night." She chewed on her lip, then said, "Judy's temperature control is seemingly broken, as she is so hot and her cunt seems to have turned into an aerosol spray."

Judy was twisting slowly, as Mama asked the questions, and she involuntarily reached up, rubbed her nipples and moaned hoarsely, and looked at the boys. "Isn't somebody going to fuck me? Fuck, what is wrong with me? Please, maybe teach me how to do everything. I love both of you. Please God, I'm going to die here if nobody touches me."

Mama came to me, carefully pulled the dress off, and whispered in my ear, "Baby girl, it's in our blood. You're a slut. I fucked daddy's friends when he was in Iraq, too; it's what we do. You're going to break their hearts, have fun, baby. If you blink, they will come running. But so will so many others. Don't embarrass them publicly."

Tim sank down in front of me, and pulled my thong down to my feet. I stepped out of it, and he grabbed my ass, pulling my cunt into his face. His tongue felt long and flat, as big as a cow's tongue front to back, and my cunt gushed some more, and my hips rotated circularly. I pressed his face hard into my mound, pulling the back of his head into me.

And Jim-- oh fuck-- Jim was kissing me hard and his cock was standing straight up against my hip. My hand found the head of his cock on its own, and I softly pulled it on it with my long index and middle fingers, and he moaned in my mouth. Then Tim, sweet baby Tim, started flicking my clit with his tongue and then he was literally sucking on it. My clit must have been so long and I exploded! My legs couldn't hold me, but Tim held me up, and Jim's cock sprayed all over my side and hand, as he bellowed in my mouth.

I opened my eyes and Mama was pulling on her nipples, stuck her tongue out at me, and slipped out my door. I pulled my hand up to my face, and licked my cum-coated fingers and tasted Jim's cum which was bitter and salty, sort of like salted peanuts that were slimy. I decided cum was just fine. I gently pulled on Tim's cock head and he looked up at me.

I said, "Come here, baby."

He stood up, and I kissed him. Our tongues darted in each other's mouth, mine still full of Jim's cum and his with my cunt-cum.

"Baby, you're both my lovers and there is going to be so much cum in my cunt and mouth, and I'm sharing everything. Doesn't it taste good and salty?"

I dropped to my knees, pulled his shorts down, and his long, thin cock was leaking badly. I licked all around the head, he was salty but sort of sweet, and I wondered if every guy's cum was different. I knew that sucking dick was going to be its own reward. I was able to get the first two inches and then three, and I started humming on his hard dick which was like a badminton racket handle. He grabbed my head with both hands, and I swallowed and it went well down into my throat. I couldn't breathe, and started banging my hands against his hips. He pulled out of my throat, and I sucked in a massive breath of air through my nose.

He said, "That's right, breathe through your nose, sweetness!"

Just like that, my face was buried in his rough pubic hair, and I was inhaling air through my nose. His cock seemed to swell, then I could feel his balls on my chin, pulsing-- and I knew he was cumming in my throat, straight into my tummy. It would not stop, I swear, it was a couple of minutes, but it might have been thirty seconds. I didn't taste him though, as none of it was in my mouth. It was so exciting to suck him off-- my first blowjob. I would have to remember to ask Mama for some techniques to try. It was like Christmas morning in May.

I asked, "Who is going to fuck me? I'm still a virgin, and don't worry, before we're done, I'll fuck both of you, okay?"

They were looking at me like I was a unicorn they saw for the first time.

"Please don't hate me, but when we go to the prom, I do not want to not be worrying about bleeding on my dress and we're going to fuck on the dance floor and in the car, I mean I'm seeing it as my slut coming-out party."

They were still quiet and then I thought of something and ran to the door and opened it, and Mama almost fell in; she'd been listening. P

"Mama, I need to get on the pill, right? Do you have any, umm, prophylactics?"

Mama let out a belly laugh causing a tsunami of tits, belly rolls, and chins to move. She said, "Let me see what you're working with," as she looked at their already hard dicks. "Oh baby, you're so lucky, and I have some extra-longs that will work just fine."

Tim picked me up and carried me to the couch and gently laid me down and was between my legs kissing and nibbling softly on my thighs. I wanted to take his gorgeous cock deep into my pussy, which seemed to ache by then, and my hips were rolling up against his face.

"Sweet-- fucking-- Jesus, will you please just stick that huge thing in me and fuck me all night long.

"Shiiiit, fuck me!" His fat, thick, long cock plunged through my hymen. "Ohhhh, that hurts!"

He stopped immediately. "Are you okay, baby?" in a deeply soulful voice, asking me.

Catcher78
Catcher78
148 Followers