All Comments on 'Bonnie is Blackmailed Ch. 02'

by LustyLee77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Your write about what you like...

...this comes through in your stories. Readers can always tell-I noticed no one's commented on this story (until now...?) maybe your "comments" got turned off, etc. - if you even track that stuff. Keep 'em cummin', huh?

"Porn isn't supposed save the world...

but only YOU can prevent forest fires."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
BONNIE BONNIE BONNIE

I simply can not get enough of your fantastic fantasies! I'll be waiting for more...

Anavrin169Anavrin169almost 19 years ago
NICE!!!

Loved your story! Now I must go change my panties...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
still hot

not quite as good as the first part, but it is still hot and made me come

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Beautiful and sexy

LustyLee77 i think you have a great story you seem to have to have a problem with putting the proper words have someone edit your stories with the proper spelling i hope you continue with more chapters .

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LustyLee77, Maria let the bitch off too easy!

Bonnie tried changing Maria's authority. Maria should have hired those two beautiful 300lb Chinese ladies from Lin. Those two ladies should have been relaxing on a sofa bring pampered, as Bonnie gives both of their dirty sweaty bodys a tongue bath and pleasuring their smelly cunts to multiple orgasms by licking and kissing. Then been forced to drink their piss and thank them. Now that's a punishment for changing Maria's authority. The way you describe Maria, my girlfriend Lynda, would have her down on her knees drinking Lynda's piss before the days out...

"Try Again" Nichelle.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago

Another great addition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really ...

Anyone who uses the phrase "sopping cunt" gets docked three stars by me.

"... make sure she tows the line" - really? it's 'toes the line'.

"Hong Cong"? C'mon, it's Hong Kong.

"soma wrestlers"? Sumo. Crikey.

When Maria flew off the handle and threatened Bonnie, I couldn't really see why. Is she some kind of psycho? Your narrative needs to make her reason clear. I doubt that even Bonnie understood why she was punished.

A lot of your stories are pretty good, but you seriously need some kind person to edit for you.

This story was stomach-turning. If you really want to nauseate us, why not describe giant zits popping on the fat woman's pussy as she was grinding Bonnie's face?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous