Bonnie Lavigne Ch. 05 - Proud Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled. His plan worked. It had taken a long time and many little steps to get her to understand the difference between him humiliating her and her being embarrassed.

In a proud voice he declared, "Good things come to good slaves!"

He led her over behind the bench, bent her over and put her hands on the backrest. He flipped the leash over the same.

He spread her legs a little, unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out. Rubbing it in-between her still wet pussy lips, he got himself hard and her even more wet.

He slipped slowly in, teasing her, reaching his root. Pumping her a few times, he slapped her ass on an up stroke.

"Cum yourself out," he said, grabbing her hips while picking up the rhythm to the speed she loved and got off the most.

Bonnie had just started to come down from her fought off orgasm. Her clit was still very sensitive. Every time he drove in, His balls would slap against her clit ring. Her tits began to swing, making the chain draped over the backrest rub over several links of the top board. The chain carried vibrations up to her nipples, turning her on even more. It didn't take long before she was super hot and ready to fire.

She clenched her face together fighting her first cum for a short time, letting it build even more before she let go. When she did let go, she tried to do it quietly - remembering His reaction from the scene that had just happened. She was not able to stay completely quiet but she had kept it to a less loud moan.

Shortly before her third orgasm, He reached down to massage and play with one of her tits, slapping it occasionally and with the other to play with her clit while occasionally slapping her ass.

This drove her crazy with desire. Her orgasm was stronger than the last two. All through her explosion, He did not stop his hand from playing. She didn't think the spasms would ever stop.

Each new orgasm seemed better than the last. The last one, she thought her eyes would pop out of their sockets.

She got off six times before He dumped what felt like a gallon of cum in her now sore pussy.

His blast was not any less than her last cum. He had driven his pelvis so hard into her that they had lost their balance, almost causing his cock to pop out.

It took the both time to recover.

He walked her back to the car. This time with only the tit leash and her birthday suit. He walked her slower after seeing that she threw her shoulder back and puffed out her chest a little more when comments were made. When she got a negative comment, she stuck her tongue out at the speaker. He thought it was funny.

He did not put her in the trunk this time; she sat in the passenger seat. She received no special instructions on how to sit. She sat up straight, put her hands on the seat next to her legs, and spread her knees about a foot and a half apart. Puffed her chest out proudly and look to the front.

During the drive, he played with her 38DDs and fingered her pussy with his free hand. This made her squirm, moan and made the seat very wet.

Truckers secondarily lost control of their rigs as he passed them on the freeway. He passed them slowly to give them a good eyeful. The whole time he was wearing a shit-eating grin.

He parked in front of the house, took her by the leash and slowly led her in the house.

From the time He led her away from the bench, to the time they got in the house, Bonnie felt humiliated but enlightened. The stiff reward fuck with the endless orgasm had increased her proud feeling by leaps and bounds.

During the walk back to the car, she felt so good that she got fresh to the women assholes and their idiotic comments.

She had loved the reaction of the truckers. She could feel them fucking her with their eyes.

As He was leading her back in the house on her tit leash, she could have called out and waved.

When she got in the house, she went right to her spot, got in position and started reciting her Standing Rules with new enthusiasm. Bonnie was His proud slave.

12