Bonnie Lavigne Ch. 08 - At the Meet

Story Info
Human Furniture and Machine Forced Blowjobs.
1.6k words
4.23
25.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie was serving at his meeting.

Bare-assed and ball-gagged, the wooden yokes around her neck keeping her upper arms parallel to the floor; her strawberry blonde hair that normally fell to the middle of her back was draped over the back of it. The wrist holes too small for her to turn them, keeping her palms facing forward.

A tablet was strapped to her waist. On the forward corners were fine chains that were clipped to the nipple rings of her 38DD tits. A slightly longer third chain was attached from the middle of the tablet to a loop in the yokes. Several bottles, glasses, spoons and ice for drinks were set on the tablet, pulling her nipples painfully close to the point of ripping the rings out, the third chain hindering any permanent damage. She was forced to stay as upright as she could because if she bent, the things on the tablet would crash to the floor.

Bonnie was slowly working her way around the room, quietly waiting in place while one of his guests made a drink for himself or others.

After each round she went back to a strategically placed, lubed dildoe mounted to the wall where all could see her. The dildoe was connected to a ten device set to a medium level. She backed up against it, feeling it pulse as she slightly wiggled it up her asshole as deep as she could without spilling the drinks to watch for empty glasses, where she would again make another round.

The horizontal dildoe inside her vertical asshole pushed everything inside together, so the tip was very close to her G-spot. The rhythm of the tens was the same as the one she loved to fuck by. She was worried that the men would not drink fast enough, forcing her to fight against an orgasm that she was not allowed to have.

He wanted a drink. Dutifully, she got off the dildoe and worked herself over to Him.

Instead of pouring a drink directly, He reached down to play with the ring in her clit hood with the same rhythm as the tens and used a second finger to work her clit directly. He slipped His thumb up her asshole keeping it at the same level as the dildoe inside of her and began to alternately thumb fuck and rub her ringed pussy, working his hands like He would using a saw.

Bonnie was doing her best not to dump the bottles over while quickly building to orgasm. Her knees were shaking enough to make little waves in the liquids and she had to fight not to lower herself to her knees or to close her eyes. It was especially difficult to stay still while another guest was pouring a drink with a big smirk on his face.

After what seemed like a very long time, He removed everything from the tablet. Then He removed the tablet from her waist, leaving the chains dangling from her pronounced nipples. The third chain was clipped to her clit ring and He hung weights on all three. He changed the ball gag to a ring gag, leaving her standing bare-assed on display with yokes, gag and weighted down big tits and pussy.

Bonnie was led over to a fucking machine but instead of a dildoe on the end, there was a flat plate with straps on it.

The yokes came off and Bonnie was ordered to her knees with her legs spread as wide as she could. Her knees, ankles and arms were strapped to the table legs behind her. She got a strap around her chest, just under her tits, leaving the chain weights free to swing, while the back of her head was strapped to the flat plate. Dildoes with tens devices were pushed into her pussy and asshole with the same rhythm as the one she had up her ass while serving. Finally, He blindfolded her.

By the time He was finished she was drooling, leaving her Décolleté, belly and shaved pussy shining. The swing of the weights on her tits pulled her nipples down slightly with each swing and the dildoes and weight on her clit ring slowly masturbated her.

Bonnie heard a soft humming. Then her head began to slowly move back and forth. Her head moved somewhat faster.

A flaccid cock was put into her mouth. She pressed her tongue as hard as she could along the underside, trying to give it as much pressure and feeling as she could with the ring gag and after a short time felt it harden. He head began to bob more quickly and she heard the owner of the cock moan. With each bob the cock was going deeper and deeper down her throat where she eventually began to gag on it. She tried to breath by the up-strokes but it was difficult. Her drool was hindering her breathing so she tried to push it out of her mouth, letting it run down her front making her whole frontside shine.

The weights on her tits were tugging harder on her nipples with each swing, the weights themselves banging against her belly. The weight and dildoes working her pussy were slowly bringing her to fight not to climax.

The cock burst and her mouth was filled with cum. She un-successfully tried to swallow it though most of it ran out and down her front.

Somebody put his hand on her chest and rubbed cum all over it. The cock was still in her mouth, so she did her best to pull out cum with the tip of her tongue on the backstrokes against the underside.

As soon as the cock came out of her mouth the next was in, not even giving her a chance to catch her breath. This cock was circumcised so she flattened her tongue a little more to rub the glands better.

Again the cock worked slowly deeper down her throat until it came too and again cum was rubbed all over her frontside - this time lower.

With each cock that came in her mouth, cum was rubbed lower and lower, until the hand reached her pulsing pussy dildoe.

The weight came off and her clit was pressed between two fingers. The fingers started to shake rapidly and the tens devices were turned up. Bonnies' head was still being forced to suck the cock that was in her mouth and she was screaming in-between deep throat strokes, cum and drool. The weights were tugging brutally on her nipples and now somebody was slapping the sides of her tits.

Bonnie was trying so hard not to cum she was crying, thus, her nose was running, making it even harder to breath. The fluid ran into her mouth and down her chest where it was being rubbed in with the other fluids over her tits, belly, and pussy.

The dildoe up her ass stopped pulsing and began vibrating. She was so sensitive by this time she thought she was riding a sybian.

While yelling, crying, gagging with her belly and pussy in pain from squeezing to stop her climax, she felt the final build-up just before her explosion. She tried even harder, realizing she was going to lose, her crying changed to one of rage because she knew she was going to disappoint Him - everything stopped. The cock was pulled out of her mouth, the dildoe was pulled, the weights stopped their relentless tugging, the gag was removed and her head stopped moving.

Deep in subspace, Bonnie only slowly realized that the action had stopped - she had been deprived of her "forbidden" orgasm. The real world was slowly coming back. When she had calmed down enough she felt something soft up her asshole. At first she thought it was a finger, ready to stimulate her again but in a few more minutes she felt it was a soft rubber tube. Another minute later she felt her stomach bloating. She was being filled with air.

She heard Him as if He speaking through the other end of a pipe, "Do not let it out, do you understand?" repeatedly.

Finally, she was back to her senses enough where she could answer "Yes, Sir, I understand."

Her belly and pussy were already aching from her fight not to cum but she did her best to keep the air in. There was a fart here and there. Each time the tube was shoved up her ass a little deeper and she got a swat with a switch across her tits.

Her belly inflation was painful, more so than had she not had to fight beforehand. After He thought she had been pumped up enough He inserted a somewhat larger buttplug that the one that was just up her ass. The air displacement from the plug made her feel even fuller.

She was released from the machine and the straps, only to be bound to a table. Her wrists over her head to the corners, her ankles to her upper thighs. Her ass was slightly over the edge of the table, allowing free access to her pussy and ass.

Tied to a table, a buttplug stuffed up her ass, pumped full of air and blindfolded she waited.

A hard cock slipped into her pussy as His voice came from the other side of the blindfold, "you may cum," and began fucking her at the rhythm she loved.

She was too weak to make it last and even if she could, the air pumped up her ass that she was not allowed to release would have prevented anyway, she had a very intensive climax in a very short time that she thought would go on forever - she loved this reward.

After she had calmed down a bit, He put an aircraft oxygen mask over her face and connected the other end to a valve on the end of the buttplug.

He said "you may let it out," and all the men left the room.