Lisa's Journey

Story Info
Cuckold wife wants to become her husband's submissive.
7.9k words
4.83
32.1k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
483 Followers

Author's Note:

This story is about a vanilla cuckquean wife that discovers a desire to become submissive as she gets older. My normal themes of M/f & F/f humiliation and use are here. Added some Big Tit use and abuse in this story. Enjoy!

Please vote! Comments are appreciated.

*********

*********

Lisa was stunned the first time she saw Kylee. The stunning, six foot tall, blonde had a lean body with larger breasts than you would expect on such a thin frame. A classic beautiful face with a thin pointed nose between her soft blue eyes. The long lean legs held up the most perfectly fleshy ass cheeks she had ever seen. The black leggins covering her lower body left little to the imagination.

'she can't be wearing anything under those leggins, not even a thong' she thought as a sudden vision popped in her head. It was Kylee's perfect ass lowering onto her forehead as she lay flat on her back. The young pussy that landed on her chin was slick with sexual secretions, a combination of her husband's cum and the young, sweet pussy juices.

It was evident the twenty something blonde was confident in her own skin as she ordered a fresh latte. People would stare at her regardless of her attire, so Kylee continued to dress like a college girl on the weekends. She had fond memories of playing volleyball and being one of the most popular people on the small campus.

After drinking in the sight of the near perfect blonde, and her erotic vision, Lisa left the coffee shop quickly. Passing her husband who held the door open for her to make her escape. They passed as two strangers might with the man giving a nod and polite smile as the woman hurried through the door.

Lisa had knots in her stomach driving home. She felt so inferior to the young woman her husband was, by now, sharing a table with at the coffee shop. Her mind raced. 'How was she expected to compete with that at age 40?' 'Ok, she never took off the extra 20 pounds after having their daughter several years ago, but this, this woman was another level of HOT compared to the other women Mark had been with over the years.'

Lisa and Mark met and dated in college. He was a typical Frat boy while Lisa was a shy accounting major. Lisa was endowed with large breasts for a girl of average build. Mark was obviously attracted to her by her large bust. As they continued to date, he started making rude remarks about them. Mildly humiliating comments like calling them, melons and fun bags and sweater meat. He even said, "Yeah, slide those udders up and down my big cock." one afternoon when she was on her knees tit fucking him as he relaxed on the couch in her dorm room.

Some of the dirty talk and mildly humiliating comments turned Lisa on during sex. She continued to date Mark even though his larger than average cock size always kept horny sorority girls around him. In an odd way it turned Lisa on that those sorority girls wanted her man. Even more odd was how the thoughts of Mark fucking the sorority girls crept into her masturbation fantasies.

They married after college and eventually Lisa shared her fantasies with Mark. His flourishing sales career gave him ample opportunities to bed other women while travelling. He would tell Lisa the details over the phone late at night from his hotel while she pleasured herself. Then when he got back from his trip, they would have incredible sex all weekend.

Back in the early days, Mark would bed older women in their 30s and 40s before coming home to his hot twenty something wife. Then Lisa had their daughter in her 30s and gained the extra 20 pounds which widened her ass and made her breasts larger. And breast feeding made them sag a little further.

Seeing Kylee in that coffee shop made Lisa realize the tables had now been turned. She was the plump 40 something woman lusting after Mark's cock while Kylee was the confident 20 something hottie that Mark wanted to fuck.

Until now Mark had always been with women older or around Lisa's age. And none of them near as beautiful as the stunning blonde she just saw in that coffee shop. 'How did he get her? I mean he is handsome and in good shape, but she is HOT and younger. Like 12 or 15 years younger.' she thought.

Lisa took a hot bath and let reality set in. Kylee was a game changer. Lisa would have to become more sexual for her husband. Initiate blowjobs or tit fucks which a wife of 20 plus years rarely does. Take a load of cum on her face from time to time. Embrace being HIS slut. Give him whatever he wants in the bedroom. And accept that Kylee will still get his full attention any time she wants it.

What Lisa couldn't figure out was if the 'Kylee situation' was her worst fear coming true? Or her deepest, darkest fantasy coming to life? Why did she have that vision of Kylee's perfect ass lowering onto her face? Everyone's sexual demons drive them beyond the realm of "probability" into the realm of "hard to believe". But Lisa had never met any of Mark's previous women so why was she suddenly thinking about Kylee's dripping crotch being lowered to her waiting face?

Lisa always had the occasional really harsh fantasy. Walking in on her husband fucking a hot woman. The woman's legs wrapped tightly around his back. Her toes curling as she moans through an explosive orgasm. Moments later the woman is walking past Lisa to the bathroom when she gives a sneer and says, "Mark deserves a body like this! You remain his loyal lap dog. Sucking his cock or using those saggy udders to get him off when I am not around."

Later that afternoon when Mark got home Lisa met him in the garage so their voices wouldn't carry through the house.

"Oh MY God, Babe. She is STUNNING!" Lisa said in a hushed whisper as she kissed her husband and slid her hand up and down the crotch of his slacks.

"I told you." he said with a big grin on his face. "You should see her naked!"

Lisa kissed her husband again, "I want to suck your cock SO bad right now!" she whispered still rubbing his cock through his pants. Desperate to make herself sexually relevant to her husband again.

"You should have seen her ass riding me reverse cowgirl. I mean, I missed those perfect tits in my face but damn that ass humping me was an awesome sight!" Mark said, seemingly ignoring his wife's comment about sucking his dick.

"I can't imagine. She is soo HOT!" Lisa forced a smile before starting to kiss her husband's neck still rubbing his crotch hoping to get a reaction.

'She never kisses my neck anymore' Mark thought as the power shift between he and his wife starts to dawn on him. He decides to push the leverage he feels.

"Maybe later tonight I'll let you wrap that sweater meat around my cock and put it to good use while I relax." he said as he pulled away from her and headed into the house.

Lisa immediately knew she had over played her hand. 'Damn, that was quick. He knows I am desperate and plans to take full advantage.' she thought excitedly, as she followed him into the house.

Several hours later she knelt in front of her husband as he sat on the edge of their bed. Tits covered in lube as she slid the massive melons up and down the long thick cock between them. She instantly realized the problem with hearing the lurid details in this position. Her hands were both busy working her large soft boobs on her husband's cock. Thus, no way to touch her needy pussy as it tingled and ached for attention.

The recap of the lunch time romp with Kylee was complete and Mark sat quietly enjoying his wife's well lubed tits sliding up and down his hard cock.

Lisa became nervous as time went on. Maybe her husband wasn't enjoying her tit fuck. 'He has always enjoyed this in the past. It never takes him this long to cum. Oh god, what am I going to do.' she thought as her wet pussy throbbed even though it had no stimulation.

"Are you enjoying this Babe? Your wife being a good little slut for you?"

"Yes I am. Now keep working those udders on my big dick." he whispered with a smirk on his face.

"Of course, Babe. Your slut's job is to make you happy. Do you want to cum on your slut wife's face, Babe?" Lisa wasn't sure why that came out of her mouth. 'Am I so turned on that tempting him excites me even more? Or am I just so scared of losing him that I need his validation that he still enjoys sex with me. That I can still satisfy him.'

"Wow, what's gotten into you?" Mark chuckles. "No need to say it. I think we both know. And I like it!"

"I'll be anything you want me to be. USE me like a slut. I want to please you like only a slut can!" the humbled wife said with honesty as she stared into his eyes.

Mark rose to his feet, grabbing his cock in one hand and the hair on the back of his wife's head with the other hand. He pulled her hair forcing her mouth open as he shoved his cock forward.

"Yeah slut! Suck my cock. Gag on it." came his husky whisper as he began fucking Lisa's face. This wasn't a blowjob. He was fucking her face. Deep strokes making her gag with almost every thrust.

Then he pulled out with no warning. Stroking his massive cock as it spurted cum onto Lisa's face. He kept a firm grip on her hair keeping her face tilted just right to catch the warm goo blasting from his cock.

He watched his thick load on his wife's face as he caught his breath. He hadn't seen this in years. Maybe not since college. Her eyes and mouth closed with thick goo on her cheeks and nose. A glob of cum was on her forehead as well.

He slapped her face with his softening cock. Frap... Frap.... Frap was the sound of cock on the cum covered face. He slid his cock through the goo on her cheek before pulling her hair to open her mouth.

"Suck it clean." he groaned as she obediently took the slimy, goo covered cock into her mouth.

"I'm looking forward to doing that more often." he chuckled, withdrawing his cock and heading to the shower.

As the days passed Lisa was masturbating more. Her darkest fantasies were the only things that could get her off. The humiliation of serving Mark and his lovers was the common theme.

Lisa felt a need to make Mark happy. Not just sexually but otherwise as well. When Mark was out with Kylee she would clean the house. This kept her mind busy so she wouldn't dwell on them constantly. It also kept the house in better shape, which helped with everyone's general happiness.

Soon she started searching the internet for how sexually submissive women kept their husbands happy. While Lisa liked that Mark took the lead in the bedroom and him sleeping with other women turned her on, she was never his 'submissive' in a formal sense of the word. Now she was craving the idea of being his submissive. She was driven by her darkest desires but also hoped it would strengthen their marriage.

Lisa's change in attitude wasn't "Kylee specific" because she was sure that after Kylee, more young hot women would fuck her husband. She was allowing her nastiest fantasies to come forward and they made her even hornier. Lisa rarely masturbated when she was younger but now, she was doing it daily.

Her research brought up the normal topics of anal sex, multiple blowjobs in one day and sex any time, any place the man wanted it with no complaints. But the research also revealed 'edging' to her. The practice of masturbating until she was close to orgasm and then stopping was foreign to Lisa.

'Why would a woman do that?' she thought. But numerous stories, about how 'edging' kept the women horny and ready for sex anytime their Dom or husband wanted it, piqued her interest. Some of the women said they felt more alive when edging daily and looked forward to edging. Some allowed their husband's to control when and how they had an orgasm. 'Interesting notion and would definitely make a woman work hard to please her husband'. she thought as she was reading.

The more she read and thought about these things the more she accepted that way of thinking. And if she were honest with herself, she would admit that being his submissive was becoming a huge turn on. Now she had to figure out the best way to approach her husband with the idea and see how far he would push her submissiveness.

In the days since Lisa took her husband's load on her face things had changed for them sexually. Mark was taking more liberties in the bedroom and Lisa was excited to accept them.

Within a week Mark had seen Kylee again and that night in bed Lisa was sucking her husband's cock as she heard the lurid details while pleasuring herself. As Mark got close to cumming he pulled out of his wife's mouth and shot his load on her face again. Lisa dutifully sucked his cock clean after he swiped it across her soiled face.

He was also making more comments about her breasts. One night as she was cooking dinner, he came up behind her and reached his hands around her. Cupping her massive tits, he whispered, "Damn these udders are HUGE."

Neither Lisa nor Mark acknowledged the changes. Lisa welcomed the changes seeing how happy Mark seemed. Her thoughts on submission including humiliation as part of the submission had her ready to discuss her ideas with Mark. To make it more formal. To allow him to push her in any direction he wanted to explore. Thinking this way always made her horny.

"I want to be your submissive." she whispered plainly, to her husband on their bed one night. Mark raised an eyebrow and got a curious smirk on his face. "Ok. Care to elaborate?"

"I mean, I am already. You have always gotten whatever you wanted from me in the bedroom. Well, except for anal. But I want you to feel free to.... to do more. Or say more." there was a pregnant pause, but Mark remained silent. He wanted to let his wife finish.

"I mean... I.... I have been reading about Dominance and submission. And I realize how they are related to the pleasure I get from you being with other women. The.... the humiliation that comes with that. It's why I have never once complained about your degrading names for my breasts. E.... even back in college I never said a word when you called them jugs or melons or sweater meat. Hell, it turned me on in a weird way."

"My point is, I want you to be happy. Happy with me. Happy with our life. Happy with your life. And while it's hard to admit in the light of day, I think hu... humiliation turns me on. I.. it's been a progression. From you cheating on me in college with the sorority girls. To telling me about your hotel romps when you travelled. To sucking you off before you shower when you come home from being with another woman locally."

"Maybe it's because I am older. B.... but my perverted fantasies are more frequent and stronger. It's like....... like I want to get off that way more. I feel like such a perv admitting this to you. But........ it's true."

Lisa paused and looked into her husband's eyes. 'is that a look of concern?' she wondered before she whispered. "I'm ok. But I need to finish this." Then she took a deep breath before continuing.

"Seeing Kylee in that coffee shop the other day changed me. While I don't think I am fat, I will NEVER have a body like that. A... and th... that's ok. B... because in a weird way that turns me on. It's.... it's like.... like I have a place in this world now and I know where that place is. It's freeing for me to feel this way. Humiliating, yes, but also freeing to know my place."

Lisa takes another deep breath. Blinking back tears from her watery eyes as she exhales. Feeling relief as she unloads a lifetime of sexual repression. Hoping the man she loves will understand her dark needs and help her explore them.

"I feel SO LUCKY to have you as my husband. You are handsome, in good shape, well-endowed and you provide for our family financially. You deserve to enjoy hot women like Kylee."

"Since sex with me will never be like it is with Kylee, I want you to feel free to use me in other ways. We both know that you have darker desires. To be mean or humiliate me or maybe all women. I want you to make me that woman in your life. Humiliate me. Use me. Spank me. Punish me."

"I trust you completely and Love you with every fiber of my being. So my place in your world will be serving you. What that looks like is completely up to you."

"I want to be the love of your life. The woman you can tell anything. The woman you can make do anything. Mean things, nice things, humiliating things and ANYTHING else you want."

Lisa took a deep breath and exhaled. It was over. All of her feelings and emotions were out in the open now. Even if, they were hanging awkwardly in the air between she and her husband at the moment.

She stared at her hands in her lap for a long moment. Raw emotion still evident on her face. Hoping, no silently begging, for her husband to speak. To do something. Anything!

Mark looked at his wife. Her brown hair covering the side of her face as she stared at her hands resting in her lap. Her huge boobs rising and falling as she took deep breaths to calm her emotions.

"Lisa, I love you. Kylee doesn't change that. None of the other women will ever change that."

Lisa turned her face to look her husband in the eyes again. "I know that. This isn't about them. This is about Me! Over these past few weeks I have become a horny mess. I masturbate every day. Sometimes more than once a day. I.... I get off thinking about you using me. Like the tit fuck the other night but with you being more harsh. Making me do more kinky stuff for you. And maybe for Kylee too. It really gets me off thinking that way. I feel like such a perv some times."

"So.... so those things you said when you were tit fucking me the other night, weren't just "talking dirty" to get me off?" he questioned.

"Well, kinda both. I was doing it to help you get off. But the words turned me on too. And since then, the reading about being a submissive wife and those thoughts..... they rule my fantasies now. I.... I need to try this...... to experience it."

"Wow. So all of that, "being my slut wife" and "be anything I want you to be" stuff was for real?" Mark said with lust growing in his eyes.

"YES. Please try it with me. I need to try it..... serving you." she replied reaching out to take her husband's hands in hers. "Please take control. Use me, share me with your other women, take what you want from me."

The room falls silent as the lovers stare into each other's eyes. The silence lasts longer than either of them figured as they connect through eye contact. Searching the other's soul. Mark processing his wife's thoughts and admissions as his eyes register the begging in her beautiful eyes.

"Get that shirt off." he says in a husky whisper.

Happiness fills Lisa's face as she pulls the sleep shirt over her head throwing it onto the floor. Mark watching her large tits bounce and sway while removing his boxers at the same time.

"Suck it." comes his command. As she scrambles forward to take the cock into her grateful mouth.

His strong hands grab two fists full of hair on the back of her head. He forces his hardening cock deep into her throat. Pushing until her nose is in his pubic hair and her chin is touching his balls.

"Ggaaaa.... ggaggrrr." comes Lisa's involuntary gagging as he holds her head steady with his cock buried as deep as it can go. He enjoys the warm wet depths that her mouth and throat provide for several seconds.

"You wanted this. Now you're gonna get it." he whispers in a deep bedroom voice as he starts to pump in and out of her immobile face.

Gagging on the long thick cock while hearing his words of warning makes Lisa's pussy gush. She is being used. No concern for her pleasure or comfort. He is simply taking what he wants from her.

He uses the two handfuls of hair to force her to roll onto her side as he does the same. His cock never leaves her mouth as they roll onto their sides. He begins to pump furiously into her mouth. Pulling her head forward as he thrusts his rigid cock into her mouth over and over again.

BethanyBDSM
BethanyBDSM
483 Followers