Bonnie's Diary Pt. 02: Sisters

Story Info
Never realized my wife pledged during her college years.
7k words
4.45
33.6k
32
2

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
974 Followers

Though I knew Bonnie was much more sexually experienced than I was before we met, I had no idea she went as far as she did in that last entry. When I think back, all those times she acted pure and innocent, it was all an act. Perhaps it was all part of the roleplay? She knew how much the innocent acts with subtle sexual innuendo would tease me and drive me insanely horny. It does make me appreciate the effort she put into arousing me. Perhaps all this acting out was some sort of way to suppress a traumatic event? But she seemed to be quite honest with herself, about how much she enjoyed it. Then it made me wonder whether she was getting enough just from me in the marriage.

The next several entries were not really interesting. She just talked about school, drama, and college life. She mentioned dating a couple of guys, but nothing raunchy. She even fucked a couple of them but wrote how boring they were without going into many details. However, in the 2nd semester of her freshmen year, she actually pledged for a sorority. At first it sounded pretty normal, like any other rushes I've heard about. However, further down the entries, things took a bizarre turn.

-------------------------

Jan 8th

Hey Boo, I decided to pledge this semester. It sounds fun. I mean, Leah decided to pledge as well. It is good to be part of a community and learn a few things. We decided to join one of the Asian sororities, since it is more culturally relevant to us. At the pledge ceremony, they went over their values and histories. To tell you the truth I wasn't really paying all that much attention. Actually, I don't even remember what the name is, Delta Kappa what? Anyways, super excited to be a part of something.

(I skipped ahead and only read the entries relevant to her pledging.)

Jan 11th

Had a small get together for the pledges at the sorority house today, met Angela and Christina, two of the "big sisters" assigned to Leah and me. Wow, the girls at this sorority are gorgeous. I mean, I thought I'm pretty hot. Haha! But I feel so "meh" next to them. I mean Angela can literally be a model with that body. She's tall too! Anyways, they are super nice. I feel really safe and comfortable here.

Angela said the pledge ceremony was just for the public, the school etc... but the sorority is really just a place to bond as sisters and learn from each other. She said they hold many mixers with affiliated frats etc... so it is a great place to meet boys for dating or for fucking. Yes, she said fucking, she just straight out said it. I like how she doesn't call bullshit, straight to the point.

She said that all members both in the sorority and affiliated frats are sworn to uphold certain values and also frequently STD tested. So it is a safe environment to meet people. If you date strangers, you don't know what you might end up with. STD? Some crazy psycho? Eesh!

Jan 15

Ok Boo, 2nd week of pledge, things got a little weird. They talked about our missions, community service, etc... which was all normal. Then Christina said that we have a reputation to uphold. Part of the pact with our affiliated frats is that we have to uphold a certain standard of "sexual quality," as do the frats. So, I kid you not, she had each pledge pair up with their big sister to practice making out. Several pledges walked out at this request. Honestly, I thought about dropping out because this is just some really weird shit. I told Angela I'm not into that, you know... I like boys. She gave me a weird look and told me so does she, this was just a practice session and don't make it any more than that. So we all split up with our pledge sisters in the common area.

Uggg, I was cringing as Angela kissed me on the lips. It was very uncomfortable, I've never even thought of kissing another girl before. But... I never realized women's lips are so much softer. She sensed my discomfort and told me it would be easier for me if I just closed my eyes. Angela was very experienced, she held on to my head and just nibbled on my lips. I was so lost in the moment that I didn't realize when she slipped her hand into my shirt. As she continued kissing me, she fondled my breasts with expertise better than any man I've known. When she pinched my nipples, I couldn't hold back anymore and moaned into her kisses. That was when she shoved her tongue into my mouth as she groped me.

Even with my eyes closed, it was weird having some girl suck my tongue. But as she said, it was just for practice, so I suppose it was ok. We made out for almost an hour. When it was over, she gave me an approving smile and told me I was good, much better than she expected. I shouldn't have any problem becoming a member. I hope this is as far as it goes with the weird shit.

Jan 21

Ok, so we had a couple of normal meet ups, but this 3rd week... ok... Boo, I really have to tell you something, I'm not sure I'm comfortable pledging. Is this normal? Today was... what the fuck, blowjob training? Seriously?

So once again we were paired up with our big sisters and sat together at the table. Each pair had a huge standing dildo sitting straight up on the table. All the pledges were nervous, but nobody left. I mean... it was just a rubber dildo, I guess. Angela showed me first how to work the knob. Goodness, a lot of guys must love her mouth. She licked, she sucked, and engulfed that knob like a pro. She even showed me how to use the tongue to pleasure the ... ug, opening in the head. When it was my turn, I did my best to imitate her. She was pretty impressed.

Then the deep throat practice. We practiced on bananas. No kidding. We kept it unpeeled so it wouldn't break off ½ way in our throats. Angela expertly just shoved the whole thing into her throat in one move. She didn't even gag! When it was my turn, I made a mess. It was harder than she made it. She said it takes time for the gag reflexes to adapt and learn. Then she swallowed that huge dildo on the table, all the way down. Wow... is an understatement. A little concerned that she said when I'm ready, I'll be able to do the same thing. I mean, why would I need to? Is this normal?

Jan 28

Boo, today... several pledges dropped out. When we came in, there were guys waiting. I thought it was just a social gather until Christina said it was blow job training 2. I did think about leaving because this was way over the line! I'm not going to suck some guy's cock just to get into a sorority! But Leah still wanted to go through with it and she didn't want to pledge alone without me. She said it wasn't as if any of us were virgins anyways and it was just a blowjob. So reluctantly, I stayed. We all split up into different rooms this time for privacy. Angela introduced me to a frat brother, Greg. I was a complete nervous wreck.

Angela and I both knelt down in front of Greg and she unzipped him. When it popped out, it was already engorged and hard, bobbing in front of us. Angela told me to, "Get to it," but I hesitated. It was just weird, I just met the guy and I don't know... just weird. I admit, I almost did walk out of that room. But then Angela reassured me again it was no big deal and just a training exercise. She started sucking on Greg's cock to show me it was fine.

When it was my turn, I grabbed the huge cock with both hands and started licking the bottom of the shaft from his balls slowly towards the tip. Angela tapped my head and reminded me to keep my eyes on his eyes. When I got to the tip, I did everything I learned the previous session with the dildo and gorged on that knob like a strawberry. Greg was most impressed and complimented me as I worked it. However, when it got to the deep throat part, I choked and failed miserably. I tried, but I just couldn't get it in without gagging and choking it out. After several tries, Angela told me to stop and she finished him off.

This doesn't look good... if I can't keep up with the standard, they may reject my pledge. Then it means I sucked some guy's cock for nothing!

Jan 31

Sigh, I don't know what to say. Boo, please don't think less of me. Yesterday I got called in by Christina for a meeting. I was scared, I thought they were going to reject my pledge. When I arrived, Christina and Angela brought me to the common area where ... I don't know... 6-7 men were waiting. I was stunned to say the least and a little scared.

Angela told me they had originally decided to reject my pledge because of the failed blowjob session. However, they believe I have "potential" so decided instead to give me more practice. I was thinking; Are they fucking serious? I'm not going to suck 6-7 random cocks! This must be a joke or a test or something?

She said gag reflexes take time and practice to adapt and these guys were graciously taking their time off to come here and help me. Then Angela said that they wouldn't make me do anything I didn't want to and the door was right there if I choose to give up my pledge. I was too stunned to say anything. I just stood there thinking. However, by not immediately walking out, I guess I gave them the answer without knowing it.

Angela grabbed me forcefully for the first time and put me down on my knees as I resisted. My heart was racing as she stood behind me holding my wrists tightly together up above my head while the men popped out their cocks and formed a line in front of me. I was trembling in fear but a strange arousal came over me at the whole scene. Boo, I realized why I was so bored the last couple of guys I fucked. When Angela grabbed me, I had flashbacks of my first time with Ben and his roommates. I loved how aggressive they were, just took what they wanted, used me like their bitch. I found myself whimpering at the thought that in a few minutes, these men were going to take turn ravaging my mouth and using me to their pleasure. Is it normal, Boo? At this thought, my mouth actually started to salivate.

The first guy grabbed my hair tightly in a ponytail and my face was completely under his control. He ordered me to open my mouth like "a good little meat whore," but I just couldn't. Inside, there was still a fight between my body and sense of self worth. So he slapped me on the cheek with his cock and told me to be a good girl. That was when Christina knelt down next to me and unbuttoned my flannel. I was so embarrassed when she noticed I was not wearing a bra. She smiled and told the boys, "Yeah, this slut is ready for cocks."

Christina worked my nipples expertly, like Angela did during the make out session. In mere seconds, I was putty in her hands and my mouth dropped open, drooling and moaning in shame. The guy immediately shoved his cock right down into my throat. I had no choice, I gagged and choked, but he held it in place. Angela then instructed me to relax and breathe through my nose. Once I calmed down and stopped thrashing, he started pumping into me, stretching my throat like a rubberband. All the while, my moans vibrated across his cock as Christina milked my tits. When he couldn't hold it in anymore, he came deep into my throat. Yuck! It was disgusting! I coughed it all out as it drooled down my bare tits.

I didn't get much rest when the 2nd guy took over. He grabbed my head with both hands and pumped his long skinny cock into my throat with a rapid pace. He didn't last long either and came squirting on my face. When the 3rd guy stepped up, I started sucking on his knob, but immediately Christina pushed my head forward until again the cock lodged into my sore throat. She said to me, this is a deep throat practice and not waste time on other things. As this guy pumped my throat, he looked down on my face and spat on me, calling me a cock slave. Fuck Boo, is it normal to be turned on by this?

After him, Angela let my wrists go and pushed me on all fours ordering me to remain in position like a good bitch. I was filled with a mixture of shame, arousal, fear, and excitement as each guy forcefully pumped my throat and used me like a helpless whore. My goodness... shit... I was so wet. I think everyone noticed when I started to rock back and forth on all fours as they fucked my mouth. They came wherever they pleased; on my hair, on my tits, on my face.

They saved the worst for last. He was a football player and his cock scared the shit out of me. Angela taunted me to grab it and when I did, I realized I couldn't even close my fingers around it. I started shaking my head and pushing him away when he thrust it at my face. Angela had to lock my arms behind me while Christina grabbed my jaw and forced it to unlock. Inch my inch he fed his monster into my unhinged jaw, stretching my lips tightly around it. Boo, I had never in my entire life put something that big in my mouth. I was shocked he was able to shove the whole thing down my throat. He held it there as my gag reflexes adapted before pumping in long slow strokes while staring right down at my face and calling me all sorts of degrading names.

He took his time and as Angela held my arms behind me, Christina went back to abusing my tits. I was throbbing hard as he fucked my throat with my nipples burning like fire. Every few minutes he would pull out to give me a breather as I coughed and choked. Christina would grab my chin and ordered me to call myself a cock slave, cum dumpster, etc... My body was going crazy at this point, I just said whatever they wanted me to say. When he picked up his pace, I knew he was about to cum. After he pulled out, Christina covered my mouth and ordered me to swallow. I screamed and shook my head but she wouldn't let go. Boo, I had never swallowed cum before... it feels stick and gross going down.

The boys dressed and left. Christina and Angela both told me how proud they were of me. Then Christina took me to the bathroom to wash me up. I was vomiting in the toilet that I didn't realize Christina had undressed too. I told her I could wash myself, but she said we shouldn't be shy with each other since we're going to be sisters. So ... another awkward new experience, showering with a girl. As we showered, she told me Angela spoke highly of me during the make out session and she wanted a taste. Then without saying much, she forcefully pinned me against the shower wall.

As she groped my body, she whispered to me that she knew I was wet and horny from the session. I couldn't help it as she squeezed my tits and sucked on my earlobes that I moaned a "yes" to her reply. That was when she grabbed my face and sucked on my tongue while she finger fucked me. It was so weird! Being fingered by a girl! But my body was so agitatedly horny from the blowjob session, all I could do was moan and cum. Boo, she was good, she knows a girl's body. I came so hard that I became limp in her arms and she just made out with me the rest of the time in the shower.

I think this is pretty much it, I should be in the sorority by now. I hope so, because I don't think I can take much more of this. It's too weird.

Feb 4

Oh my days, I'm beginning to wonder if this is a sex cult or something... lol. But today we didn't have to do anything, except watch as Angela fucked one of the frat boys in the common area. She demonstrated to us all the different positions, what they're called, how we should do it. I mean, this sorority must have a very high standard because I honestly didn't realize sex is so complicated. I mean, seriously? Learning how to arch our backs when we're on all fours? What to do when we're riding cowgirl? You know, we have to play along when we ride a boy by squeezing our breasts, holding our hair, etc...

A couple of the pledges dropped out, but most of us remained. Angela, I don't know what to say about her, she fucks like a pro. What does that mean? A pro? Does that make her a whore? She really knows what she was doing, biting her lips, her moaning, her expressions. When they finished, Angela knelt down submissively beneath the guy on all fours with her legs expertly spread like a begging dog. She stuck out her tongue and he squirted all over her face and she licked it all up, cleaned up his cock and swallowed it all. I can't believe she did that, I still can't stand the taste of cum.

Boo, tell you the truth, I think I know what week 5 is going to be...

Feb 12

Well... I'm in. Leah made it too. We're officially sisters of the sorority now, next week is just the induction ceremony. Boo, you probably realized from last week's entry, yup... we had to fuck a guy. The sorority hosted the combined meeting last night with one of the affiliated frats. Christina reminded us that we started out with several and in the weeks, shed the unworthy. The ultimate test for each pledge is to fuck and satisfy a frat brother. He will determine if we pass or not. The frat pledges had to past the same test with the sorority sisters, who will determine if they'd pass.

I hesitated, so did many of us. But we've gone this far and this was it. Pass and we were in, otherwise the door was right there. We drew names out of a hat, I got some guy name Jordan. There's not much to say, Boo, I fucked him. I used everything I've learned these past few weeks to satisfy him. I sucked his cock, licked his penis opening, and deep-throated his whole meat in my throat. They were right, my throat adapted from all the practices, I just swallowed it whole. I rode him, arched my back when I needed to, squeezed my tits when it called for me to, and bit my lips and moaned like a whore. Oh, he was impressed. Definitely. When he came, I opened wide as Angela demonstrated and swallowed it all without showing a sign of disgust.

Truth is, Boo, it was all mechanical. It was just getting the job done. I've invested so much in this, I couldn't back out. And I did it. I'm proud of myself. But the sex was pretty boring, not really any different than fucking one of my previous dates other than showing off the new things I've learned.

But Boo, the reason I didn't write you yesterday is because I didn't come home until this morning. When the meeting was done and everyone left, Angela and Christina asked me and Leah to stay overnight with them. Leah ditched though, so it was just us three. I thought it would be a good chance to know them better, after all we're sisters now. We did a lot of girly things; brushed each other's hair and talked about boys while drinking wine coolers. But then things got super uncomfortable.

Christina told me that being a sorority sister is one thing, but both she and Angela really like me and want me to be part of their inner circle, whatever that means. Angela asked me whether I enjoyed watching her fuck during the fucking lesson and I felt a weird vibe, but I didn't want to make a scene. It was super awkward and I simply replied it taught me a lot of new things. Then, she said in a creepy voice that made me even more uncomfortable, she has a lot more to teach me.

I don't know what happened next. I'm never good with alcohol and things just escalated rather quickly. I was dizzy and dazed when Angela pushed push me down on the carpet and started sucking my tongue. I kept trying to push her off, but her sudden aggressive had me strangely aroused. I was really confused as my body responded while she made out with me. Then I felt Christina lifting up my shirt and started feasting on my tits. Oh... she sucked so expertly, my body was immediately on fire. I couldn't help it but squirmed beneath them as they had their way with me. When I felt a hand going down my panties, that was when I knew it had to stop. I tried to pry them off and mumbled as I could with Angela's tongue in my mouth that I was not a lesbian and not into girls.

Angela gave me that look again and told me neither were they, they love boys. Christina then gave me another nonbullshit straight answer, "Relax, just girls having some fun, right?"

Boo, I honestly wanted to leave but my body was horny as hell from the mixture of alcohol and confusion. Angela forcefully grabbed a fistful of my hair and continued sucking my tongue. I think she enjoyed the fight in me because the more I struggled the rougher she became. But likewise, the more aggressive she was, Boo, the wetter I became. What is wrong with me? Christina held my legs open with her legs and continued feasting on my sensitive breasts. When she started finger fucking me, I lost it.

JeffJared
JeffJared
974 Followers
12