Bonnie's Diary Pt. 02: Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boo, they were good, better than any men I've been with. My body was burning in agony as I flipped and flopped like a fish on dryland, moaning into Angela's mouth. Christina fucked me hard with at least 3 fingers, because it felt like she stretched me. The pace was so rapid, she forced my body to cum at her will. My god, it was good... I didn't cum earlier fucking that lame guy, the tension was all building up in me up to that point. I screamed as I came, I sure hope nobody in the house heard me.

I've never came this hard before, I was so tired, lying there panting in sweat and tears. They didn't let me rest long, Christina then stripped my shorts and panties off. Angela tilted my head up just so I could see Christina burying her face in my cunt. It is a weird feeling, watching a girl go down on you, but ... oh god, again... my body arched the moment she started eating my pussy. A woman knows all the sensitive spots, she ate me viciously and expertly. I couldn't stop panting and moaning. Angela held my arms down stretched above my head and started feasting and pinching my nipples. I was so helpless in their control, all I could do was cum shamelessly again and again. I'm not a lesbian, Boo, but I loved it, every minute as they just took me and did whatever they wanted with me.

Angela let go for a moment, but when she came back I felt her kneeling on top of me. I looked up and saw her pussy right above my face! Yuck! Omg! I don't want some girl's pussy in my face! But she was stronger than me, they both were. Holding my hands down on the floor above my head again, she sat her wet juicy cunt on my lips and just started throbbing. I kept my mouth shut the whole time while grimacing in disgust!

That... that was when Christina started finger fucking me again and at the same time she sucked hard on my clit. This girl is the devil, I tell you. She knew what she was doing and when I opened my mouth to scream, Angela just sat right down and started grinding my mouth with her cunt. I've never tasted another woman before, it was disgusting! But the more they dominated me, the more I just wanted to obey. Angela ordered me to stick out my tongue, so without even thinking I did. She rode my tongue, grinding her pussy on it as I moaned from Christina's fingering and sucking. She came several times all over my face before she was so tired she passed out next to me.

I laid there only for a brief moment, still trying to get the taste of Angela's cunt juice out of my mouth, when Christina crawled on top of my tired worn out body and pressed her weight down on me. When she did, I felt vulnerable again and aroused. She grabbed my face with both hands and started sucking my mouth, my body was completely out of my control and in hers. She ordered me to open my mouth and I obeyed as she spit into me. Ug... yuck! But.. I wanted more. While our bodies were grinding together and our tits squished together, she rubbed her clit with mine and started throbbing me! She ordered me to look her in the eyes and then taunted me over and over, "I'm cumming Bonnie, cum with me... come on..."

She really picked up the pace as she was getting closer to her climax. I was so fucking horny, I grabbed on to her body and dug my nails into her back as I had my final orgasm of the evening. We both passed out after that. I woke up late in the morning, showered, and came home.

So that is why I didn't write you last night Boo. I'm still processing what happened last night. I don't think I'm a lesbian or anything, I still like boys and I want to date a guy. But ... I would be lying to you if I say I didn't enjoy the experience. There's something even more arousing, being dominated by a girl... I don't know, Boo, I just don't know.

February 25

Hey Boo, sorry I didn't write you for a while now. Induction ceremony was last week, I am now a full pledge member of the sorority. But, I am also I guess one of the inner circle. I wanted to write you sooner, but I had to think things over. It was just, things happened so quickly and I was still just thinking things through. I'm wondering mostly whether all this is normal. Is this what a sorority is? Was I really just brought up so sheltered and naïve? Should I feel ashamed of what I've done? What I've become? Truth is, Boo, I do. I feel humiliated and ashamed. I just ... I don't know why I ... I like it so much. Was I always like this? Or did I change?

Nothing interesting happened at the induction ceremony, it was typical. It was in the afternoon and we had a short BBQ party. Music, hotdogs, you know... Christina told me they're holding a party that night just for the "inner circle" and wanted me there. She said that I would love it and get to meet other members, from various affiliated frats and sororities on campus. I mean I couldn't pass this up, right? I was never big about being popular or care about being part of some secret society, but mostly it was just curiosity. Sure, why not?

I showed up around early evening, place was already packed. There were loud music, alcohol, and people just socializing. I didn't really see much because the moment Angela saw me, she took me upstairs. When we walked into one of the bedrooms, Angela... immediately grabbed my arms behind me and covered my mouth with her other hand. Shit! I was scared! I started to whimper and struggle. Christina walked up to me and shushed me, told me not to be scared and this party was for my honor. She held up a strange looking leather mask, it had nothing but an opening at the mouth and 2 small holes for the nose. I struggled, but I could not break Angela's bond as Christina secured the mask on me. It wrapped around my whole head!

Shit, boo, I was scared out of my mind. Thoughts rushed through my head. What the hell is going on? What the fuck is this? With the mask on, I could not see anything! I couldn't hear real well either, my ears were muffled under the mask. When they were putting it on, I pleaded for them to stop, begging them to tell me what this was, but they just kept shushing me. Then they stripped me completely naked and attached something to each of my wrists and ankles. I was crying by this point and then I felt something shoved into my mouth. It tasted like a rubber ball and they tied it securely in my mouth.

One of them ran her hands slowly up and down my body and for some reason, my fear subsided a little as lust filled in. She told me they were going to love my slim athletic body and a panic set into me as I wondered who she meant by "they." Then someone secured what felt like a leather collar around my neck. When I felt the tug, I knew it was attached to a leash. Through the mask, I heard Christina shout at me in a stern voice, "On the floor, bitch!"

I was already pretty scared, but the serious tone of her voice made me immediately obey and I bent down on all fours. Someone rubbed some sort of gel on my anus! I panicked again, not knowing what it was. Then the strangest feeling, they shoved some big rubber thing right into my ass and then left it there. It was so uncomfortable, but it made me even more sensual and docile. What did they do to me? What did they turn me into? I could only picture in my mind I was some sort of slave, faceless, naked on all fours, gagged, anal plugged, and lead by a leash. They tugged the leash and led me out on all fours out of the room. I had to carefully walk down the stairs too.

Once we reached the bottom, I couldn't see anything at all through the mask and could barely hear anything too. It was such a strange experience, fearful yet strangely exciting. I could barely make out the music and faint chattering, but I could smell alcohol and pot in the air. Chattering got louder and there were a lot of cheering, which I gathered they must've led me to the main chamber. A sudden shame came over me as I just realized for the first time how many people were looking at my naked body, treated like a slave. Someone helped me up to my feet, but then secured my wrists together by locking the cuffs they put on me earlier. Then I felt something hoisting my arms until they were stretched up above me and I was just left standing there.

Hands were all over me. I didn't know who they were, where they were, just all over me. I gasped in fear, shame, and delight. Some grabbed my sensitive nipples, others rubbed my clit, some spanked my ass, others spanked my tits. Once again, my body was fire, I couldn't help it. The thought of my body fully exposed in front of all these strangers to their pleasure, left me humiliated. I just thought to myself that at least they didn't know who I was, they couldn't see my face.

They lowered my arms a little and pushed me so I was bent over slightly. I felt hands spread my ass apart and then a buzzing vibrator worked into my cunt. Oh, I was already on fire, when they started fucking me with it I just buckled and moaned to their sadistic pleasure. Random people continued touching me, sucking my tits, grabbing me wherever they wanted. I felt my own drool coming out of my mouth down my neck and over my tits. I couldn't see, couldn't hear, and honestly at that moment didn't care about anything except being used as their entertainment. I was about to cum when they stopped and I whimpered like a sad puppy. Those assholes!

I felt a pair of hands grabbing my thin waist and I knew they were going to feed my cunt. God... it felt so good that first hard cock penetrating me. He fucked me forcefully and all I could do was grunt to each thrust as I hung there by my wrists. The fucking was so intense, I could feel the buttplug rubbing in my anus. Then, I felt a hand grabbing my tits and then a sharp pain when something was snapped on my nipple! Wtf!?! I was screaming into the gag as they kept pumping me. When the 2nd one was snatched on my other nipple, I went wild! My tits were jiggling up and down, the weight of the clamps made them so sensitive, I was screaming into the ballgag when I came!

The guy came all over my back and ass as I felt the warm spray, while I limply hung by my wrists. He was immediately replaced by another cock. I don't remember how many people fucked me, but I know they were not all men. Some of the cocks clearly felt like rubber and the hands holding my ass were soft like a woman's touch. I was dangling there like a fuck toy for a while, fucked by whoever wanted my cunt while countless hands touched every part of my body. Boo, why am I so turned on by this? I was a nameless and faceless bitch, with no purpose other than being fucked by whoever and whenever. I was no longer Bonnie. I was no longer even a person.

When they finally let my arms down, I fell down to the floor on my elbows. I was sore, I was tired, but I was far from satisfied and neither were they. They pulled me by the leash and led me on top of something. Maybe it was a small stage or maybe it was a coffee table. I felt them secure my arms and legs as they locked me into a position on all fours.

I still couldn't see a damn thing or hear anything. I could only imagine what these sick perverts were planning. I felt someone remove the object from my anus and a pair of hands grabbing my ass. I panicked and whimpered, I've never been fucked there before. The cock broke right through my anal ring and I felt that whole thing inched into my bowel. What the hell... I don't know how to describe the feeling, it was just weird but it felt so good. When he started pumping, all I could do was rock back and forth and grunting savagely through my gag.

However, soon that would change as I felt the gag removed. Before I could even breathe, a cock was shoved right into my throat and they had me skewered like a pig roast. They fucked me hard and I just helplessly took them. Random hands continued molesting my body while they fucked me. When they were done, warm cum squired all over my back, my ass, and my mouth. They gave me no breaks as new cocks soon replaced them. Again, I lost count how many cocks and strap-ons fucked me. Some fucked my ass, others fucked my cunt, over and over and over. They also shoved pussies in my face and made me eat them until they came squirting on my lips. I was an utter fuck slave, for them to use whichever and whatever way they wanted. And I loved it...

When my body was covered and dripping with cum, they decided to cum deep into my cunt, my anus, and my mouth. Soon, I could feel streams of warm sticky goo oozing out of me and down my inner thighs. They came in my mouth so much until I was drooling cum. Then a woman grabbed my face, I think it was Angela, and she shouted loudly to me that I could hear clearly through the mask, "What are you, bitch?"

In between the grunts of the cock fucking my pussy, I replied back that I was a slut.

She grabbed the clamp on one of my nipples and tugged it tightly, making me scream, before ordering me and I quote in her own words, "You are a meat slave. You are a cum dumpster. You are a fuck whore. Got it?"

I was so lost in the moment, all I could do was reply a yes in between each grunt. Again, she tugged my nipples and ordered to say it loud enough for everyone to hear. Don't hate me Boo... I was so lost in the moment... I just said whatever they wanted me to say, so I shouted as the whole room cheered,

"I'm a meat slave!"

"I'm a cum dumpster!"

"I'm a fuck whore!"

I don't exactly know how long they fucked me like this, but it was long. When things slowed down, they would put the ballgag back in my mouth and a vibrator buzzing in my cunt when nobody was using them to keep my body horny. Then periodically whenever someone wanted, they just fuck whatever hole they wished. They eventually turned me around and lay me on my back and resecured my wrists and ankles. Again, they continued to fuck me; in the mouth, in the ass, in my cunt. When they pulled the clamps off my tits, the rush of blood made me cum so hard, I arched my back screaming. The party was dying down and I felt longer pauses between each fuck, but still they kept coming at me. While being fucked, I could feel warm cums squirted all over my body, on my tits, my firm abs, my arms and legs, and inside every hole. Eventually I passed out.

When I woke up, I was in one of the upstairs bed. I was clean, the sisters must've washed me. I curled in a ball and cried for an hour. I cried because I was ashamed. No Boo, you're not getting it. I was ashamed by how much I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it all. It wasn't the sex, Boo. That's just mechanical. I enjoyed being used, abused, treated like a piece of meat, wrecked by a bunch of strangers and cummed on like a dumpster. Is this normal!?!? I feel like a freak! Am I so depraved? Or is this the result of years of sheltering, I was just so repressed?

I couldn't walk. I was so sore, the moment I tried to stand, I collapsed. Angela and Christina came in and carried me on their shoulders down for breakfast. They were right about one thing, I did feel much more comfortable around them. I don't know why, it was not awkward at all. They told me not to worry too much about it, nobody knew it was me except them. Honestly, I don't even care. When you've gone through an experience like that, you really don't care anymore for the triviality of drama and what people think of you anymore. It is such a freeing feeling.

I asked them whether that was part of the initiation into the inner circle, Angela said no it wasn't. She said it was just one of their inner circle's privileged parties and typically they ask for volunteers. Puzzled, I asked then why did they pick me when I didn't volunteer? She said that I needed to be "broken?" Like horse? What? And she said she knew my type from the start, that I would enjoy it. What does that mean? My type? She knew me before I even know myself?

Nothing sexual happened in the past week after the pledge. Christina said most of the sorority stuff are typical and not really interesting. We'll do community service, have mixers, and we can date or... well, fuck brothers from affiliated frats and what not. But every now and then they will have some more of these "interesting" parties... just for the inner circle. I guess, I am privileged to be one of them.

12