Bonnie's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head, my eyes were streaming now and I began to feel dread creep over me.

"Come on Bonnie, it's easy. It's not like we both don't know it? Is it? I caught you red handed, fingers deep inside your soaked cunt. Bonnie you were getting off on it so much that you didn't even hear me coming in"

I screwed my eyes shut and balled my hands into fists. But every time he said the word 'cunt', it sent a dirty thrill through me.

"I... I can't...." I stammered.

"Sure you can babe. 'I. Like. To. Watch. Sluts'" he enunciated every word. And every word was like a slap around the face. Because the truth was, I did like to watch sluts. I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me. The embarrassment and humiliation seared my very soul. But a small, seedy voice in my mind said 'But this is what you wanted isn't it? It's all right here, your deepest fantasy. For the taking.'

I raged internally, the dirty voice getting louder and the rational part of my brain telling it that some fantasies aren't meant to be a reality.

I shuddered, not wanting to surrender. I glanced at Chris. He was giving me a piercing glare. I felt cowed by this man, he hadn't yelled or threatened me. But he was in charge, I had no doubt about that. Deep down, the part which connected straight to my pussy, liked it.

"I like to watch sluts" I mumbled in tiny almost inaudible voice.

"Tsk, really Bonnie? Is that the best you can do? I couldn't hear you. Say it again" He said calmly.

"I like to.... I like to watch sluts" I stuttered and gabbled

"No, I still couldn't make it out" he said mildly, his smile fading slightly.

I gulped, closed my eyes and took a deep breath through my tears. Clearing my throat, I said;

"I like to watch sluts" in a loud clear voice. "There! Are you fucking happy now? Give me my fucking phone you bastard"

"Good girl" he purred. I actually gushed as he called me that, I could feel my stomach clench and churn. I was so afraid my wetness was leaking down my legs.

"It's a pretty good start Bonnie, don't you feel better now? Sure, I promised you could have your phone back, so here it is" he grinned and tossed the phone back to me. I caught it and fumbled with the buttons till I could switch the damning porn off.

I stared at the floor. "Can I go now?" I asked, defeated.

"We still haven't decided what to do for the best yet Bonnie. I still caught you playing with yourself on company property and in company time."

A fresh tear caressed my face, and I hung my head in shame. "Let's take a step back, shall we? Here let me help you dry those eyes" Chris said in a low whisper. He reached across to my desk and pulled over a box of tissues. He pinched one, and rested it in the palm of his hand. He raised it to my chin and softly dabbed the salty tears. My hair hung in the way, and he gently tucked one side behind my ear. His fingers felt tender as they traced their way around my ear and along my jawline to my chin. He gently, but firmly gripped my chin with his index finger, middle finger and his thumb. He slowly raised my face.

I couldn't look at him, I kept my eyes closed, but allowed my chin to be angled toward him. I felt his thumb softly caress my cheek. The touch made me shudder and sent signals through my body. My breathing became more rapid and I tried to catch my breath as my lips parted slightly.

"Bonnie, you're a beautiful woman. I don't think you know that. I don't think anyone has ever told you that. It's a shame" He whispered hotly against my sensitive skin. He was right, no-one had ever told me I was beautiful. The few boy friends I'd ever had never really got beyond a few weeks before splitting.

I started to melt and felt light headed.

"But even beautiful women can be sluts" he said quietly, tugging my chin up hard. My eyes snapped open, confused I stared straight into his eyes. A cruel light sparked in his iris.

"There's a slut in you Bonnie, right under the surface. We don't even need to scratch too far under to find her" He growled.

I feel the power radiating from this man, his charisma and raw energy washed over me. I was powerless, scared and immensely turn on.

Without another word he spun me around. I was facing my desk and he pushed himself close behind me. The move was sudden and I only had time to gasp in surprise before I felt his right arm snake up between my breasts and grasp my throat firmly. He didn't squeeze, just held me tight. His left hand rest lightly on my left hip.

"Chris...." I started.

"Quiet now Slut" he shushed.

"Please, I don't want...." I began.

"Quiet!" He barked. "Don't you dare tell me that you don't want this!" he snarled in my ear. I was shocked at his change in tone and froze in place as the hand around my throat tightened slightly. My eyes widened in fear as I felt his free hand sliding firmly across my ass. He yanked the material of my skirt upward, gathering it until my creamy peach was exposed. Roughly he squeezed my ass cheek and quickly slid his fingers between my buttocks. His fingertips grazed my asshole, sending a shiver and gasp out of me. But he quickly moved on, till his fingers found my extremely slippery snatch. He plunged two fingers into my and worked them around inside my in a circle.

He wasn't gentle, but I could feel my pussy clench the intruding digits and I couldn't help but moan.

I held my breath and closed my eyes, wondering if I could submit to this man, or if I even had a choice. But just as suddenly as his fingers entered me, they disappeared. Only to then be pressed against my own lips.

"Taste how wet your cunt is slut. Don't try to tell me it's not, you're fucking dripping down there" He whispered harshly, pushing his sticky fingertips against my resisting lips. I tried to grab his wrists, but he squeezed my throat harder. I gasped for air and his fingers slid in.

I'd tasted my own pussy before, it's not like I hadn't, and I even quite liked it. It made me feel dirty. But that feeling of dirty was nothing compared to how I felt right now. He pressed his fingers against my tongue, rolling and wiping them around. I thought briefly about biting his fingers. But my pussy was spasming and twitching, and instead I sucked them hard.

"Yeah that's it, taste your own cunt. Sluts love cunt juice, especially their own" he hissed.

I was struggling to keep control of myself. My mind started to go blank and I realised I couldn't stop this man from doing anything he wanted to me. Even if I could stop him, I don't know if I wanted to.

He pulled his fingers from my hungry mouth and quickly pushed me forward till I was bent over my own desk. His hand left my throat and I gasped for breath. My respite was short however. I felt his large hand pressing firmed down on my back. He increased the pressure, pushing me into the hard wooden surface. His free hand caressed my ass again, searching for my traitorously dripping mound. He found it with ease and two fingers plunged deep inside. I grunted, held in place.

I couldn't help it. I'd been horny all afternoon and now my body was getting what it wanted. It was responding accordingly. I reached out my arms and took hold of the opposite edge of the desk, gripping tight. I groaned, oh my god it felt so good, he was pumping me and rubbing my clit with his thumb. His knuckles bumped against my G-spot.

I could hear how wet I was, the smack of his hand against me told me everything I needed to know. Only to be confirmed moments later when Chris told me;

"Damn Bonnie, I've never had a cunt so fucking wet before. Jesus, your juices are pouring out. What a fucking slut whore you are"

His words only served to heighten my sexual state. I'd never been spoken to like that before. It set a fire deep within me and I began to grind my ass back onto Chris's invading hand.

"You're so wet, I think we could lube you up good and proper" He mumbled. I didn't understand his meaning, the sexual fog had descended over me, I was so close to an orgasm.

I groaned in frustrating as his fingers whipped out of me, only to snap my eyes open in surprise when I felt his slick fingertip pressing against my anus. He held me firmly and with one thrust he slipped his entire finger deep into my ass. I wailed loudly.

"FUCK! NO PLEASE!" I exclaimed. He was rough and pumped his finger into my virgin arsehole. I could do nothing but take it. He held me down tightly, but the truth was if he let go I don't know if I'd have the willpower to stop myself. I groaned and moaned, close to orgasm, but still not able to teeter over the edge. Suddenly he ripped the finger from my anal passage, I opened my mouth to complain, only for the finger to enter my mouth.

"Suck it slut. Taste your arsehole on my finger. Show me what a good girl you are, what a good slut you are" I sucked his finger hard, trying to push my ass back against him. I needed to cum, I was desperate. I was approaching a frenzy, my mind was fuzzy and I felt like I wanted to please him, I wanted to show him what a good girl I was. What a good slut I was.

I needed something inside me, a finger, a tongue, a cock. Fuck even a pencil would have done the trick.

"Tell me you're a dirty whore" He whispered near my ear, pulling his once soiled finger from my mouth.

"I'm a dirty whore!" I moaned breathlessly. "Please Chris, please finish me off!" I pleaded. I was desperate. I still didn't want him, but I needed that orgasm. I needed it like air.

He just laughed. The bastard was going to leave me on the edge. I needn't have worried though, I suddenly felt a thick, hot object pressing against my cunt. I arched my back, bit my lip and held my breath.

He just held himself against me, rubbing his crown up and down my hungry pussy.

"Oohhhhh, fuck! Just do it!" I hissed through gritted teeth. With one swift thrust he plunged his cock into my cunt. I rolled my eyes back and groaned.

"Urgh, what a fucking whore! I slipped right into your sloppy cunt up to my balls!" He yelled.

That was it, I came. I bore down on his shaft, letting lose a scream. My whole body tensed and convulsed. All the pent up tension and frustration tore loose. I bucked and thrashed, beating my fists against the desk. My legs trembled and I could feel the spasms squeezing him hard. I was thrashing so hard that he couldn't fuck me, he just held me down through the throws of my climax.

I finally started to come down from my high, but I got no rest. The moment I stopped bucking, Chris fucked me hard. I could hear my wetness slapping loudly in the small office.

"Ahhh, oh god you're such a slut, I can't hold it! I'm going to cum!" He shouted, digging his fingers into my soft ass. I held still, letting him use my body. He only lasted another minute, slamming into me whilst he poured his scalding cum deep inside me.

I closed my eyes, resting. Conflicting thoughts running through my head. Did I feel disappointed that he hadn't lasted longer? I know I felt dirty and unclean, yet warm and satisfied.

Chris's released me and staggered back against the wall. I lay exhausted on my desk, but tried to prop myself up on my elbows. I gingerly reached back and touched my inner thigh. I was slick, juice and cum was running down my legs. I brought my fingers back toward my face. I slowly turned my hand, the fog in my brain slowly processing the events of the evening. I could see our combined cum spread across my hand. I knitted my eyebrows and slowly stood. My body ached and I began to feel cheap, dirty and soiled.

I could hear Chris breathing heavily, I refused to look at him. "If you say a word about this, I'll make sure everyone knows about you and what you did."

I stayed silent, I couldn't even talk, tears began to flow down my cheeks, I began to shimmy my skirt down. I just stared at my desk.

"Don't be like that Bonnie, you came hard, that must mean you liked it as much as I did" he said arrogantly. I hated him right then, but I couldn't deny that I'd cum harder today than I ever cum before.

I heard a rusty of clothes and a zip.

"Night babe. If there are any bruises, tell everyone you walked into a door! Oh and sort your fucking wardrobe out, I want my sluts dressed appropriately" He sneered.

He left.

Getting home was a blur. I held it together until I closed the door to my apartment. I stood in my hallway, hugged my arms around me whilst a great sob wracked my whole being. I slid to the floor and cried. I couldn't understand why I'd enjoyed it so much. Why I'd acted like such a slut. He was right, I was a slut. A whore. I was worthless.

Time passed, and I managed to drag myself up and to the bathroom. I needed to clean myself, scrub the filth and shame away.

I spent over half an hour in the shower. I scrubbed my skin, washed my hair again and again. I took the shower head off, squatting slightly, I angled the head upward, trying to wash his unwanted cum from me. I tried to hold myself open, but the water struck and stung against my clit more than it douched me. I held it still, letting the feeling build, hoping that they'd chase away the dark feelings threatening to overwhelm me. The water caressed and stimulated my clit. I tried so hard not to think about the office 'incident', but the memories kept flashing vividly through my mind. I stood in the shower and came in a shudder. Again, I felt unclean. Stepping from the shower and wrapping myself in a robe, I crashed on my bed. I cried myself to sleep, exhaustion finally taking me.

Wednesday

I woke at 10am to a faint, muffled ringing. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes. I staggered across my bedroom, into the hallway. The ringing stopped just as I spotted my handbag by the front door, dropped in my fragile state last night.

I rooted in my bag and scooped out the slim mobile phone. The screen flashed on, 4 missed calls. All from my office's number. Shit, I was late. A rush of memory flooded me and I stifled a tear.

The phone rang in my hand, startling me. Staring at the screen, I took a deep breath and answered the call.

"Bonnie?! Are you OK? We were worried that you didn't turn in for work today"

"Hey, I'm er, I'm OK. Just not feeling well. I don't think I'll be in today" I stammered.

"You don't sound too great.... Ok I'll mark you as sick today. You think you'll be in tomorrow?"

"I'm not sure. I'll, um, wait to see how I feel" I answered evasively. I needed to work out just how I felt about going back there and face Him.

"OK, call us in the morning then if you're not going to be in"

I clicked off and slunk back to my bedroom. Opening my draws, I reached for a pair of panties. Instead, my hand closed around a long black cylinder. I stared at it as I lifted it from the draw. I don't think I'd ever really used it in the year or so since it was given to me, just stashed it away. It wasn't the biggest one ever, but I guess it did the job it was meant to. Honestly, I think I was afraid of it, it just wasn't me.

The question of 'was I slut or not?' slowly began to clarify in my mind as I stared at the thin 6 inch shape in my palm.

Shuddering, I rested it on top of the draws, trying not to look at it.

I spent much of the day trying not to think about the night before. But vivid images constantly rocked me. In a brief moment of clarity, I remembered the feeling of His cum flooding into me. Panic rose in me, I'd missed 2 days of my Pill. I was at increased risk of pregnancy. I flew to my bedside and snatched my diary. I scanned back through the dates. I was on Day 11 of my cycle. Anger rose in me, I held back the tears and gulped a big breath to help clear my head.

I needed to get the chemist, I'd take a morning after pill and then get my Pill back on track.

Feeling some small amount of resolve, I dressed hurriedly and rushed to the pharmacist. I steeled my nerve and mumbled for the morning after pill at the counter. The sales advisor worked hard to not look disapprovingly at me "You'll need a consultation with the pharmacist" she said shortly and disappeared behind the counter.

My heart sunk, all I wanted was the damn pill then get home. I felt vulnerable as the pharmacist sauntered out and gestured to a small 'private' consultation room.

I nearly bolted but followed, not daring to look at the other customers in the shop.

He sat me down and asked all the intrusive questions that I didn't want to answer. I refused to look him in the eyes.

Finally, I was 'allowed' the emergency contraceptive and ran home trying to stifle my sobs.

I poured a large rum and coke and swallowed the tablet. An hour later and several more stiff drinks, I wandered to my bedroom. The shame and blame had started to slowly fade, to be followed by the anger again. I fumed in a slight alcohol induced state, constantly asking myself why I should let myself be a victim. There on the bedside table was that black shiny, vaguely phallic object. I grabbed it and held it up to my blurry eyes. It was cool to the touch, and holding it I suddenly felt powerful. Why the fuck shouldn't i? I thought. He'd get a surprise if I showed it to him, he'd never believe I was capable of owning it. I then spent sometime getting acquainted with it.

Finally feeling satisfied, I dropped into sleep, fully clothed.

Thursday

I woke with a slight headache and hungry. Events came back to me again and I just laid there. I eventually struggled out of my rumpled clothes and climbed into the shower. The water felt good against my skin. The heat awakening me and refreshing my thoughts. By the time I step out of the shower, I knew what I needed to do, and knew I needed to own this change in me. I called work and I left a message on the answer machine, I wasn't going to work today. I still needed time.

By 10:30 am I was on the high street, shopping for new clothes. If I was really going through with this, I'd need something much sexier than I owned. All of my clothes, even my going out clothes were boring and frumpy.

I needed to turn heads and catch His eye. He said I should sort my wardrobe out, so there I was shopping in stores I'd never dream of going to before.

I tried on outfit after outfit, dresses, skirts, shorts and tops.

I eventually chose a strapless blue off the shoulder dress. The electric blue brought out my eyes, and the dress was cut to show off and lift my boobs. The hemline was short, just below my ass, definitely not suitable for work. The sort of thing you'd go out in.

It was so tight that you could easily make out the line of my panties, and my bra straps were a definite no go.

I stopped by a lingerie store, selected a strapless bra and bright blue thong panties, I figured that the dress would look much better with only a wisp of underwear.

Shoes was harder, and I spent an hour going from store to store finding the right pair of heels. I finally found a perfect pair, 6 inch heels, far higher than anything I'd ever worn before. I tottered around the store getting the hang of them, before bringing them to the register.

Next stop was the hair salon. I dropped in and managed to get a walk-in appointment after 15 minutes waiting.

I had the stylist wash, cut and feather my hair. She added a slight curl, assuring me that it would last a few days before falling out.

I went home and watched endless videos online for makeup tips, dusted off my makeup box and carefully applied a subtle amount. I assembled my shopping, trying everything on.

I stared at myself in the mirror. A different woman stared back. She was curvy and sexy, her heels made her legs look long and shapely. The dress held her ass tightly and pulled in her tummy, before flaring out across the swell of her breasts. Her bare shoulders were smooth and inviting, caressed by the full luxurious hair hanging in waves. She had a look of shock on her face, which soon turned to a grin.