Bonnie's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt sexy and determined.

Friday

So here I am back at the beginning. On my way back to work and dressed like a goddess. I was nervous and not sure I could go through with it.

I stepped out of the taxi, no bus for me today. Standing on the pavement I looked up at the office building. I gulped nervously, aware of how exposed I felt in this dress. I took a deep symbolic breath and strode through the door.

The reaction was instant. The office was full of milling people, getting coffee and setting up for another day of drudgery. People went silent and stared bug eyed. They couldn't believe that this was the same dowdy girl. I pointedly ignored everyone and strode to my office; I could feel eyes on my swinging ass.

I settled in, booted up my computer and carried on work like nothing had changed. A string of male colleagues visited my office during the course of the morning. All feigning assistance or wanting to make pleasantries. I politely shooed them all away. I only had thoughts for Him, and felt nervous that I hadn't seen Him all day.

By mid-morning, I needed a break and strutted to the break room, making sure to swing my hips.

I clicked the kettle on and waited for it to boil. Hands rested lightly on my hips.

"I wondered where you were" I said lightly.

"I like" He breathed close to me. His hands began to roam across my ass and stomach.

"Not now. Later this evening. I'm staying late especially. You'll get it then" I said firmly, pushing him away.

"You're a tease. I knew you were a slut" he whispered close to my ear.

I just smiled tightly at him, trying to look sultry and more confident than i felt. I turned and finished making my coffee.

The afternoon passed slowly, a group of guys asked me out for lunch, which I declined, and I was brought coffee and muffins all afternoon by guys vying for my attention.

I had plenty to catch up on, so ploughed through as much as I could, if only to keep my mind off what was coming later with Him. I was very nervous, despite trying to keep my exterior cool. I was determined to go through with it, but I was wracked with doubts still.

5pm went and the office cleared. I was alone again. I needed to get prepared. I lifted my handbag onto my desk, I'd remembered to bring protection this time.

Chris slipped into my office at about 5:30pm. I stood and slowly sashayed around my desk, leaning my ass on the edge of the wood.

"What took you? I've been waiting" I asked huskily.

"Just making sure everyone has gone. We're alone now" He said quietly, leaning on the door frame, looking me up and down, drinking in my figure.

"For me?" he asked indicating my outfit.

I said nothing and just stood, turned my back to him and adjusted my stance so my legs were slightly apart, stretching my skirt and making it ride up toward my ass.

He gave an appreciative grunt, and I heard him move toward me.

"Wait. I brought protection today" I whispered, my heart thudding against my chest.

"A good slut should take it bare" I could hear the smirk in his voice.

I reached into my handbag anyway and closed my hand around the dark, smooth cylinder, it fit snug in the palm of my hand, and felt reassuringly good. I turned slowly. He was two feet away, a big shit eating grin on his face.

My resolved hardened, I flicked my wrist to the right and with a snap, the telescopic baton extended. He never saw it coming as I swung the steel rod savagely into the side of his knee. A sickening crack filled the still air. Chris collapsed like the sack of shit he was, howling and screaming in pain.

I stood staring in hatred at him. "I AM NOT A SLUT!" I raged at him.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" He screamed and tried to grab at my legs. I crashed the baton onto his wrist with all my force. It cracked and he choked before yelling in agony.

He writhed on the floor like a pathetic worm trying to curl himself into a ball. I swallowed some of my fury and bent closer to him.

"You raped me, you sick fuck" I hissed at him through gritted teeth.

"You came! You wanted it!" he whined.

"NO MEANS NO! Did it make you feel like a big man?" I continued, my wrath returning, I raised the steel baton. Chris whimpered, shrinking from me. I rifled his pockets and pulled out his wallet and phone. Inside was his driver's license. I made a note of his address and showed it to him.

"Here's what's going to happen Fuck Face" I snarled. "If you tell anyone what happened here today, I'll make sure everyone knows you raped me. A pretty boy like you would be very popular in prison, don't you think?"

I prodded him with the baton "ANSWER ME YOU MAGGOT-DICKED MOTHER FUCKER!" I screamed in white hot fury.

He nodded, fear and pain coursing through him. "I won't!" he managed. I threw the plastic card at him and dropped his phone on the floor next to his head.

"Call an ambulance, tell them you walked into a door" I sneered, reaching for my bag. I collapsed the baton against the desk, threw it into my bag, then stepped over the prone figure. Strutting down the office, I threw the outer door open and into the crisp evening air.

I hailed a cab and got home quickly. I could feel the cabbie's eyes on me, flicking between his rear-view mirror and the road. I stayed silent, reached into my bag and snicked out the baton. The cabbie wisely kept eyes on the road for the rest of the journey. He dropped me off outside my place, I paid and he screeched off. I fumbled with my keys. Finally opening the lock, swung the door wide and gently shut the advancing evening out. I stood stock still, the adrenaline ebbing away, leaving me feeling weary and drained. I wanted to feel satisfaction, instead I cried my eyes out.

I'm not a slut. I don't want to be a victim, I repeated to myself over and over again as the events of the last 72 hours rushed over me. I'd so hoped that this would give me some closure, but it didn't. I wondered if this was the end, or the beginning.