Bonny Sears

Story Info
Bonny submits.
5k words
4.28
13.5k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

It was a long road to financial security for Bonny Sears her husband of over the last thirty-eight years. The couple has three children. The sixty-year-old woman with her sixty-two-year-old husband Carl have made it, they overcame all obstacles they encountered. They worked hard to obtain their dreams. Bonny broke the glass ceiling in the corporate world when she made Vice President for a conservative multi-national company. Carl just sold his copy business Copy-it for thirty million dollars. Bonny has another two years, and she will be eligible for retirement from her company, with a multi-million-dollar buyout of her contract. Even though they could get along on Carl's fortune, Bonny wants to complete what she started many years ago.

The new owners of Copy-it had Carl work with them to show them the ropes, but now a year later he was home while Bonny still works.

Carl has mopped around the house for three months Bonny has noticed and was concerned. "Carl what is the matter, don't you feel well?" She asked concerned.

"I feel worthless since I have no job to go to." Carl stated morosely.

"Find what you want to do Carl so you will not feel so bad."

Carl was very bored one day, so he looked to the internet for some excitement. On this particular day as he surfed the web, he came across a Medical Fetish site. Clicked on it, after he made up a password, he went through some of the posts, and then to the services wanted area. Carl was intrigued when he came across ads that wanted females who would like a play exam. He was astonished there were a hundred play doctors in the area.

Carl looked over the ads and found one he liked with a phone number. He called. "Hello this is Ken please leave a message and I will call you back" the recorded message stated.

"Hi this is Carl, and I would like to have more information about your exam?" He stated hesitantly after he gave his return number and hung up.

Carl went through many of the ads but did not contact any other he wanted to see if he would get a call back from Dr. Ken.

It was almost time for Bonny, to come home when Carl's phone rang. He picked it up and said. "Hello."

The voice on the other end of the line hesitantly asked. "Is this Carl?"

"Yes, it is, and who am I speaking to?"

"This is Ken. How may I help you?"

"I would like more information on your medical exam?" Carl stated hesitantly.

"I only give medical play exams to females." Ken stated. "You can call me doctor Ken from now on"

"I was calling about an exam for my wife." Carl stated now more confidently.

"Does she know you are calling me?" Dr. Ken asked.

"I haven't told her yet, I want to see what the exam entailed." Carl stated.

"Have you ever gone with your wife to her GYN exam? I have designed my play exam basically like a GYN exam with a sexual stimulation test added."

"No, I haven't. Can you please explain it?" Carl stated.

I will give you a physical description of Bonny while Dr. Ken describes the GYN exam to Carl. Bonny is five foot eight inches and weighs in at about one-hundred-forty to one hundred-forty-six-pounds dependent on the time of month. Her figure is thirty-four, twenty-eight, thirty-six. She has red hair and keeps her pubic area neatly trimmed for her husband's enjoyment. Her disposition matches her red hair. Now back to the phone call!

"Do you understand what the exam consists of? Do you have any questions?" Dr. Ken asked.

"I have one question. Can I be there when you examine my wife?"

"That is highly unusual but if your wife agrees I will let you watch."

"Okay thank you Dr. Ken I will get back to you if she decides to have the exam." Carl stated.

"I will have to talk to your wife before I schedule the session." Dr. Ken stated.

They hung up and Carl was the most excited that he has been in years. He really wants his wife to have exams by many of the Play Doctors on the website. The only hurdle was to get his wife to agree as she was very modest. He had an inspiration he made a reservation at a upscale dining establishment.

Bonny arrived home after Carl talked with Dr. Ken to find her husband happier than he has been in many months. "I can see your happier what caused the sudden change?" Bonny asked gayly.

"I want to bring you out to dinner I made reservations at The Italian Village." Carl stated.

"You seem to be out of your doldrums. What has changed? Did you find something you want to do?" Bonny asked in a happy tone.

"Yes, with your help." Carl stated mysteriously.

The couple dressed in comfortable garments for a night on the town. Carl in slacks and button front shirt. Bonny in a button front dress with three-inch heels and secreted under her dress was a new set of barely there lingerie, something Carl really likes but she rarely wears as she feels embarrassed when she dresses in this type of undergarments.

Bonny was self-conscience of her state of dress on this occasion. She pulled her dress down, held her arms across her breasts as they walked to and from the car. Carl could feel her discomfort. Hopefully she will not become annoyed by his proposal.

The hostess set the couple down at a private table to the back of the dining establishment. They discussed their day and Carl's boredom with retirement. Carl and Bonny, had a delicious meal. Carl was reluctant to start the conversation about his plight to overcome his boredom.

Finally, Bonny asked. "You seem to be happier today when I came home from work than you have been in months. Have you finally found something you will enjoy doing?"

"Well, I have!" Carl stated in a faltering voice. "But I need your help to accomplish this."

"I am willing to do almost anything that will help you out of the toxic mood you have been in for months. I can't talk to you without a blow up on your part, so out with-it Carl." Bonny stated impatiently.

"I have found a website that peaked my interest. It is about medical fetishes. I read through some of the posts and decided I want you to have a play exam. I found a doctor called Doctor Ken and he will be willing to do a complete exam on you as I watch." He stated all in one breath before he lost his nerve.

"Are you crazy, do you know how embarrassing a complete physical is for a woman how exposed I will be." Bonny stated more loudly than she should have which brought unwanted attention to the couple in the corner. "I will do no such thing for you to get out of your doldrums." Bonny stated with conviction as only a redhead can express her opinion.

"I just wanted to run this by you to see what your thought." Carl squeaked after Bonny's rant. He knew it will be a uphill battle with her from here on in to get her to bend to his will.

"I am the vice president of a multinational company, and you want me to strip nude and be examined by some play doctor. It sounds like a juvenile game to be played by kids. I didn't use sex to get me where I am, and I don't want to do this for you presently." Bonny stated in no uncertain terms as she dressed down her husband for his fantasy to see his wife nude in front of other men.

The bill was paid, and the couple went home. It was a month of pure hell for the couple. Carl slept in one of the spare rooms. Sex was nonexistent for the couple. They only had hall sex "Fuck you!" They thought as they walked past each other in the hall.

With the second month of this ice-cold relationship where Carl withdrew from his wife more and spent most of the time in his home office on the computer. Bonny felt guilty how she treated her husband of thirty-eight years. He has never cheated on her. He was a hard worker. They are close to the realization of their dream to retire in comfort. She wants to work until she is sixty-two to accomplish her goals, and so she will receive the large buy out of her contract. "A good Marriage is based on compromise." She thought.

Bonny came home early to see if she could bring change to their toxic relationship. She cooked a meal of steak and potatoes Carl's favorite meal. Fortunately, he was out when she came home to cook so this will be a surprise. She went to her bedroom took a shower and put on the sexist negligee she had a red see through without the panties, the garment came to her knees. "I am a picture of sexuality!" She thought to build her confidence, as she appraised her figure in the full-length mirror in the back of the door in the bathroom.

Carl was surprised as he came through the door to the smell of the first home cooked meal in over a month. He appreciated his wife' outfit even more. He hasn't seen her in this light in over five months. "You look absolutely ravishing my love." He stated with passion as he gave her a kiss that ended with Carl's tongue halfway down her throat.

She loved the sensation and wanted it to continue, but she needed to talk to Carl before she lost her nerve. "Let's sit down and have the meal I prepared and then I want you to call Dr. Ken so I can talk with him." Bonny stated with more confidence than she felt.

They had a great meal and for the first time in months they laughed as they ate. When the meal was complete Carl helped Bonny with the cleanup. She felt his hard member against her bottom for the first time in months. She was pleased he still thought her attractive enough to get an erection.

"We need to call Dr. Ken." Bonny moaned as Carl rubbed her pussy and her breasts. The cleanup was forgotten.

Reluctantly Carl broke the embrace with his wife to call. He dialed the number. "Hello this is Ken leave a message and I will get back to you." Carl left a message and hung up.

Ten minutes later Carl cell rang it was Doctor Ken. "How may I help you." He stated as he recognized the number.

"This is Carl my wife wants to talk to you." Carl stated and handed the cell to his wife.

"The exam will be private, and I need your promise no video will be taken of the exam because I am a ranking officer of a large company." Bonny stated with no preliminaries, concern, and a no nonsense voice.

"The exam will be as private as I can make it with my two assistants, your husband, and myself present for the exam." Then Dr. Ken stated an outright lie. "There will be no video taken of the exam." As the whole room has cameras to record from every angle. This is done to coerce the unsuspecting patient into more acts of degradation in the future.

"Okay I will consent to one exam." Bonny stated as her husband stood beside her. He was uncertain she will be able to go through with the exam.

Dr. Ken was happy he has his next victim for his exam group. Carl was ecstatic Bonny consented to be examined. Bonny was disturbed because of the humiliation her husband wants to put her through and scared that the group will not like her body thus they will ridicule her.

"I have an available appointment for you on Saturday at one PM. Can you make it?" Dr. Ken asked in a sugary voice.

"Yes, so I can get this over with." Bonny stated almost in tears.

"Okay we will see you then. Wear something comfortable and easy to remove." Dr. Ken stated with excitement.

It was Thursday night; Bonny went from a happy mood to one of despair. The potential bedroom antics evaporated. In a little under two days, Bonny will have to expose her intimate being to a stranger for the benefit of her husband, someone who is a play doctor, and his associates. She had a miserable two days!

Saturday morning shined brightly Carl was on the top of the world. "Bonny, I will take you out to eat a late breakfast before we go to see Dr. Ken." Carl called to his wife happily.

She arose from bed and went to take a shower. Did her hair and makeup. She went to her closet in the nude to pick out a slacks and a top to wear donned a matched set of matronly lingerie and was ready by eleven o'clock to go out to brunch.

It was a stressful ride to the restaurant, so Carl said in a nasty voice. "So, if you don't want to do this for me let's go home. I don't want to deal with you when you play the victim, and I am the bad guy." With that said Carl turned the car around to head home.

"Carl, turn the car around and let's go to brunch. I want to do this I am just afraid they won't like me, and I am not confident about my body." Bonny said almost in tears.

Now, Carl, felt like a heel. "I am sorry, I didn't know you felt that way about your body. Bonny, you have a sexy body that is why I want you to show it off. I am proud of you. Not only do you have brains but are beautiful."

It has been a long time since Carl has said that to her and it made her feel better. "Why, thank you my dear for the compliment. I feel better now." Bonny said slid over and kissed him.

They arrived at the restaurant, the stress was somewhat lower for Bonny, and it was gone for Carl. The couple had a leisurely brunch. It was Bonny who alerted Carl it was time to go if they wanted to get to her appointment on time. On the trip to the appointment Bonny talked almost nonstop to distract her mind from the humiliation to come.

The address was in the Bradford block suite two-fifteen. Carl found a spot to park almost next to the entrance to the building. He ran around opened the door for his wife and they held hands as they entered the building. They walked up the flight of stairs and found the suite number at the end of the hall. The door had nothing other than the suite number on it and it was frosted glass. You could only see shadows as someone moved in the room. Carl opened the door for his wife and accompanied her in.

In the room was a young man about twenty-five in a white coat and a stethoscope around his neck. He smiled at the couple and said. "You must be Bonny and Carl." He put out his hand and shook Bonny's. "It is nice to meet you Bonny and we are pleased that you have consented to be examined by us. I believe it will be a pleasurable experience." Dr. Ken stated, but he didn't acknowledge for who as he shook Carl's hand. "By the way I am Doctor Ken in case you didn't know."

"Nice to meet you Dr. Ken." Bonny stated more relaxed now that she met him.

Carl was just excited.

"Bonny and Carl, I have a form for you to sign that both of you are participating in this exam of your own free will." Dr. Ken stated as he handed a five-page document to the couple to initial each page and sign. He continually talked to them as they went through the document. They could not concentrate on the document because of his banter, he stated. "It is just to protect all of us."

We will stop for a second so I can explain about the contract it was drawn up by a lawyer for Dr. Ken to have the unfortunate ladies who receive an exam by him photographed without their knowledge but in the document, they signed they have allowed it. The couple will be required to meet his demands if they don't notice the nefarious spirit of the document in three days. They will not receive the document for a week. Now back to the story!

Two other men one in white coat, the other in scrubs, with stethoscopes appeared out of the next room. "Hi, my name Al I am an intern." He stated as the young man with blond hair and about twenty-two shook the couple's hands.

The other man older about forty-five. He had on scrubs. "Hi, my name is Bart and I am a nurse." The man stated as he shook the couple's hands. He was not very handsome, but his was polite to the couple.

It was Bonny who stated. "Can we get started with this exam before I lose my nerve and leave." She stated pleadingly. Bonny had goose bumps on her arms she was so nervous.

"The next room is the exam room. We give European exams which mean the patience is completely nude, but in your case Bonny we will make an exception. Carl why don't you take your wife in there and help her. Bonny, I want you to take off your outer clothes and leave on your bra and panties." Dr. Ken stated with fictional concern for her modesty.

Carl ushered his wife into the exam room. Bonny shivered when she saw the stirrups on the exam table because she knew before the day was out she would mount them and be totally exposed to the group. The covered trays with the instruments on them was also a cause of concern for her. There was a large light over head and a chair with rollers at the business end of the exam table. The room was well lit. In the corner was a place to hang up garments. Bonny went there and reluctantly removed her top hung it up and then slipped off her shoes put them under the chair. She unbuttoned and unzipped her slacks and hung them on one of the hooks. When she was down to her undergarments, she sat on the chair to await further instructions. She had her arms across her breasts and one hand in the juncture of her legs to protect her modesty. It felt like an hour for the couple, but it was only a few minutes before there was a knock on the slightly opened door. They didn't wait for an answer the three play medical personnel entered the room.

Dr. Ken wanted to take control. "Bonny please come here and stand at the side of the exam table put your elbows on the table and bend over." He walked in back of her and started to feel her spine ran his fingers down the spinal cord to the juncture of her legs. He pushed her panties down to expose her bottom totally.

Before he brought his fingers up her back again he stuck his middle finger in her rectal opening.

"Eeek" Bonny squeaked as she raised up on tiptoes to dislodge his finger.

It didn't faze him Dr. Ken continued up her spine and unhooked her bra on the way. The intimate garment hung loose on Bonny's shoulder.

"Bonny, would you mind if Intern Al, and nurse Bart examine you also." Dr. Ken asked politely but as a command also.

"I guess they can examine me also." Bonny stated as now she knows where this was headed. "I hope Carl enjoys this because this will not happen again." She thought with conviction as she looked over her shoulder and gave her husband daggers.

Carl could see his wife was upset by the look she gave him. He does not feel as good as he thought he would to see his wife exposed. "Should I stop this before it goes any further?" He thought as he looked at his wife who had a look of disdain for all there on her face as each of the men stuck their fingers in her brown star which elicited a "Eeek!" from her.

When the medical impostures Finished with the violation of Bonny's Hershey highway, they had her bend over and touch her toes. Her bra hung down still unhooked and Dr. Ken, pulled her panties down further and spread her cheeks. Carl could see everything he looked at his wife and she had a tear in her eye.

"Dr. Ken this was a mistake it has to stop." Carl stated almost in a shout.

Bonny stood up she was angry her panties fell down to her feet and she kicked them off. "Carl, you wanted me to debase myself this way for your enjoyment you want to show me off, so I want to be shown off to the max for you this one time only and we are done with this." She shouted by the time she finished with her rant.

She spread her legs wide to expose her intimate being and touched her toes again. "Continue with the damn exam!" She shouted over her shoulder.

Dr. Ken and crew were ecstatic with the woman's outburst it will be a good show they can watch of Bonny's exam, and have it shown at the med-fed convention in the city in the fall. It was the brainchild of Dr. Ken to have an audio-video system installed in the exam room.

Dr. Ken who Bonny invited to examine her intimate being by the pose she was in took advantage of her exposed stance. He walked up to her, Kneeled and he used two fingers on each hand to spread open her vaginal area to show pink and beyond almost to her cervix. He inspected her birth canal for a few minutes.

Carl as much as he wanted to be mad at the Doctor, he became excited when he saw him open his wife's pussy in front of all. When the doctor finished his appraisal of Bonny's pussy.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers
12