Bonny Sears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bonny would it be okay with you if my associates examine your vagina?" He commanded more than asked.

"I think you should get dressed Bonny and we should leave." Carl pleaded with his wife.

"Carl, you wanted me to humiliate myself for your pleasure. I am here I am fine with letting anyone who wants to check out my pussy." She stated in disgust. Bonny was not embarrassed anymore she was mad!

Al walked up in back of Bonny knelt and proceeded to intimately examine the exposed vaginal area of the older woman. He noted she had become excited as her labia was moist and he could smell her excitement.

Bart waited for his turn impatiently, he asked. "When will you be done Al." It was a few more minutes before Bart knelt down to examine the exposed woman. He was the person with the least experience with women specially ones as beautiful as Bonny. He spread her pussy open with his fingers and looked in her birth canal in awe of her inner beauty. He was a very clumsy medical assistant.

Bonny had gotten sore in the position she was in, and Doctor Ken helped her stand. Her bra was useless but still hung from her arms. "Why don't you sit on the exam table so we can continue your exam." The Play doctor directed the nearly nude woman.

She mounted the exam table, her bra still over her shoulders but hid nothing.

Dr. Ken Grabbed the useless garment and stated. "I will give this to your husband." He tossed it to Carl. "Bonny put your hands in back of you and I will examine your feet and legs." The doctor continued as he spread her legs wide so she will be totally exposed while he performed the exam of her legs and feet.

In spite of his aversion as he watched his wife humiliated it also turned him on. He wife's legs were spread wide as the imposter Dr. Ken made a project of Bonny's leg and foot exam. By the time he ran his hand up the inside of her thigh the back of his hand was buried in her pussy. He did the same exam on her other thigh with the same results. By this time the back of the Play Doctors hand was wet with Bonny's excitement.

"Do you mind Bonny if my two colleagues' exam you also?" Stated as more of a command than question.

"I suppose so!" Bonny stated in a defeated voice as she was laid bare in front of the group. "Don't ask me anymore to give my consent to my humiliation just get this over with please. Tell me what you want." Bonny stated in a pleading voice.

The two other imposters also performed the exam on the legs and thighs of Bonny. By the time the last back of the hand was jammed into her pussy she pushed down against it, as she was on the verge of an orgasm. There was a disappointed moan from the woman when the exam was completed. This was not lost on all the men in the room as she dripped her excitement from her pussy onto the exam couch.

"I just needed another minute, and I would have cum." She thought as she moaned frustrated. The required exposure of her body has gotten her excited.

As the fake intern adjusted the stirrups he asked. "Bonny, can you adjust your body and put your feet in the stirrups so Dr. Ken can continue with your physical." Al stated as Bonny complied, and Al helped the naked woman's feet into the stirrups and spread her to her maximum exposure without pain to her legs.

All the men in the room stood back in a position to gaze at her exposed naked beauty as they conversed with buzz words used by doctors when they didn't want the patient to understand what they talked about. This lasted for ten minutes.

Finally Dr. Ken walked up to the widely spread woman and stated. "I will now do an internal on you, followed by Al and Bart." He did not wait for her to answer. He took his thumb and forefinger on his left hand to open her vagina and used the middle finger on his right hand to do the internal exam. He paid close attention to her clit as he examined her he rubbed her with his finger, which caused her to push into his hand to see if she could cum. It didn't happen to her frustration.

Al performed the internal on the poor woman next. He stopped his exploration of her flower of life for a time, as he could feel her birth canal contract, she was ready to cum.

Bart performed a clumsy exam on Bonny it was almost painful. She was glad when he finished.

Carl was excited to see the men give his wife an internal exam. He doesn't feel so bad now that he could see she enjoyed the attention the men lavished on her.

"We will perform the speculum exam on you presently." Dr. Ken stated as he inserted the instrument to spread Bonny's birth canal open to see her cervix. With this done he let both his associates look into the woman's intimate being.

"Can I see also?" Carl asked as he was curious to see what caused all the pleasure he gained as he had sex with his wife. He was amazed at her pink inner being Her pleasure pit looked so inviting.

After everyone had their fill of the view of Bonny's cervix. They left the speculum in and discussed the next phase of the exam, so they could continue to gaze the the woman's spread pussy.

The sexual stimulation test was the last test. Dr. Ken started off after he removed the speculum from the Bonny's pussy. He rubbed her outer lips as his two associates each rubbed a breast. She moaned as they pleasured her. Dr. Ken made a funnel with his hand and pushed it into the prone spread woman. He had gotten his hand into her to his knuckles when she came.

"Push harder get your whole hand into me." Bonny screamed as she creamed in orgasm. She pushed her body up and Dr. Ken's hand slipped further into the woman as she orgasmed.

Carl shot a load of cum in his pants when his wife came. He has never seen anything like this before and he wants his wife to do this again. He retreated to the restroom to clean the mess in his pants as his wife recovered on the exam table. When he came back into the room his wife was still in the exposed position as she conversed with the three men.

Bart helped Bonny off the exam table, she went to her clothes and dressed as she conversed with all there. Carl helped her with her bra, she put on her panties, slacks, and top. They said good-bye to the group and left. Her husband opened the door to the car for her.

"It is almost five o'clock I think you deserve a nice meal for being so accommodating today Bonny." Carl stated as he drove.

"That sounds good." Bonny said and then continued. "That is the last time I do that for you my dear. I don't like to be so exposed."

"Whatever you decide my dear. I want to thank you for doing it for me this time." Carl stated in a despondent voice. He would like her to continue with the exams, but by other people as Carl wants to see his wife nude in front of as many men as he can.

All right reserved 2021 to 2031

12