BONO College Party

Story Info
"Balls Out, Nips Out" is a requirement for all newcomers.
13.8k words
4.46
17.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisEva
ChrisEva
330 Followers

Note: This is a fun, light tease about the reluctance to be seen naked. Not too much sex.

--

"Girl, it's game day. Get your blue out!"

Jackie was the name of the girl speaking, and she was an attractive college freshman, standing by her bed with hands on her hips and staring at her new roommate; a roommate who was sitting on the floor of the dorm room, cross-legged, not looking back at her. Jackie's arms made dark triangles sticking out from her slender, athletic body as she showed her frustration; but the smile showed that it wasn't too serious.

"Blue out...?" said the other girl, the target of this barrage. Her voice was hesitant. The college experience had been a lot for her to handle already, her brain filled with an endless list of requirements from classes, the dormitory, clubs, things she still needed to buy that she didn't bring from home, and more. She was a young woman with a lot of energy but it seemed that every new situation this week brought with it more things she was supposed to know, or do, or have already done, and she was on the edge of being overwhelmed.

"Carolina Blue, girl! Get with the program!" Jackie said in an exaggerated voice.

The sitting girl was named Alison, and she sighed at the pile of rumpled clothes she'd emptied from her suitcase three days ago when they'd moved into the second floor of the student dorms on the UNC campus. It had been a blur since then and she hadn't even had time to sort out her clothes and hang them up properly or fold them into the little dressers like the good girl her mother raised.

She frowned as she looked at the mess. Surely somewhere in all of this stuff either she or her mother had packed something with the approved shade of blue, right? She picked through her pile, fingering a cream colored bra, then a gray T-shirt, and then some black tights.

Jackie watched her, shaking her head, and teased, "Girl! You going to be the only girl in a stadium of fifty thousand people not wearing the right color?" The "thousand" came out with dramatic emphasis.

A third young woman popped her head into their dorm room from the hallway, out of breath. "What up, dudes? We've got to go in like--" she looked at her phone. "Ten minutes! Jesus. We really got to go. Davy's bringing the tickets. You ready?"

Jackie shrugged at the pile-of-clothes disaster in progress and shook her head. "Problem alert: we need something Carolina Blue for Miss Don't-know-what-the-fuck-is-happening-today."

The doorway girl raised her eyebrows with her finger in the air, thinking. "Uh... sure. Hang on. I've got something that will fit you. Wait--" she added as she noticed the bra Alison was holding and pointed to it, shaking her finger eagerly. "Put that on, to start with. I'll bring the jersey to go on top. It'll be sexy, trust me."

Alison wasn't sure of this plan, uncertain if this Carolina-blue jersey would cover enough of her torso for the very public outing to a crowded football game. She looked to Jackie for moral support. "Only the bra? Really?"

"What are you worried about, girl? You're packing under there. It'll look good showing a little bit of your underclothes," Jackie sassed and then nodded for reassurance. "Anyway, Taylor knows the fuck she's talking about, fashion and all."

The "blue-out" football game was the first of the season. It was never much of a real game of interest to actual fans of the sport, but that was irrelevant. The point was it was the first chance for tens of thousands of students to wear their school colors and get into the college spirit, and of course mingle with all the other young people out there newly inhabiting the campus after a long summer off. The hormones were running strong.

Alison was excited but also on edge as she had been about everything since her parents dropped her off onto the dorm steps with a slap on the back and a "good luck in college" farewell. The transition happened too fast for her, and she was lucky that her roommate Jackie was outgoing and took the shy girl under her wing, in this case scoring football tickets with her friends; and including her. Alison must have missed some form or app option to get into the game, she didn't have any recollection of it--she was always missing stuff like that--but it didn't matter now. It was all set for her to go.

As long as she could find the appropriate clothes.

She closed the door to the hallway and turned away from Jackie in a bit of shyness so she could strip off her top and put on the cream bra, as instructed.

But before she had finished Taylor burst in again holding a light blue fabric in her hands. How did she get to her room and back so fast, Alison wondered as she finished snapping her bra and adjusting it around her torso.

Taylor looked in admiration. "Blue out? Damn, girl! Maybe they should call it the 'tits out' game!" the girl said as she walked over, pointing to Alison's chest and throwing the jersey at her, and then she laughed. "Fuck, girl, that's going to look fly."

Jackie came over and put her chest next to Alison, aiming them both at the small dorm room mirror above the desk. "Look at those Carolina Blue eyes, too!" she said in a sassy voice and Alison gave a small smile. Alison had always been happy with the gray-blue color of her eyes, and was glad by chance that it matched the University's color scheme.

The three girls finished prepping and preening themselves for the next few minutes. Damn, Alison thought, they really were hot college cuties, all three of them; it was no lie. The powder-blue color was amazing in contrast against Jackie's jet black smooth skin, and not bad against the two white girls, either, who had more curvy figures. Taylor especially had some big titties that were going to catch eyes. Alison's jersey hung loose and when she turned to either side she noticed that a generous amount of her side-bra-boob showed, but at least the bra wasn't transparent, she thought with relief.

Wearing this in public would be a bold move for Alison but she hoped that with her new friends by her side that she could swing it for the day and not become too self-conscious. She was already all too aware of her ass. She wasn't fat in any way, her stomach one could even call lean in fact, but she had her mother's genetics and big hip bones or something, along with a generous amount of padding back there, combined with her small waist, and her ass bulge was definitely noticeable. She was wary of adding a bare bra to that look to be even more noticed out there among the students.

They met their ticket-boy Davy in front of their dorm, Taylor picking him out across the way from a sea of blue-adorned college kids of all types, some hot looking and prepped for a social day and others schlumpy but going anyway with their friends or even by themselves. The excitement of game day was palpable among the students, helped along by a fair amount of pre-game drinking that had been happening all morning across campus. A few students were in too deep already and Alison noticed the other students carefully avoiding them and their erratic outbursts, so she did the same. She hoped it didn't get too crazy as the day went on.

A row of students with painted torsos were had lined themselves up against a small railing. The guys were all shirtless and the girls had sports bras with the paint going right up and over the fabric. It was fairly chaste but still a hint of sexy to see the young bodies on display. Letters had been written on their stomachs in a big block white font. The one who seemed to be the organizer of this thing was cursing because what showed when they lined up were the letters C-A-R-H-E-E-L-S.

Taylor giggled. "I guess someone thought it was going to be CAROLINA but someone else thought it was TARHEELS, right?"

Davy stared at the three coeds when he got close enough to see them clearly. He burst out with enthusiasm, "Fuck, guys! Jesus fucking Christ, you three have got to be the hottest girls on campus. Taylor, where'd you find these two?"

She blushed, obviously a willing participant to be deep under Davy's spell. It's true that he was an extremely handsome guy--one of the most striking Alison had ever seen--tall and athletic, like a movie star, and a little older and more confident than the three freshmen, so it was no wonder Taylor had caught his magic. "They're my hallmates, silly," she said to him, embarrassed at his comment. "They're just the regular girls, you know."

Davy's face went blank suddenly. "Taylor, shit! I didn't think of it before. You want me to get tickets for BONO for you guys? It's tonight, after the game."

The girls looked at each other. Alison had no idea what he meant and she could tell from the other girls' reactions that even though they were trying to cover it out of pride, they also didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. But they knew Davy was a man about campus, with the connections to the best Greek houses and whatever else a dude needed to be the "it" guy. Probably money, Alison thought, cynically, in one form or another; but he didn't seem to be a bad guy.

Whatever this party was, if Davy talked about it that way, the girls knew it would be the place to be after the opening game of the season and the first week of school. By their reactions, Taylor and Jackie were convinced already. Alison wasn't as sure, but she was intrigued.

Davy gushed some more. "It's got to be sold out by now, but I can try to sponsor you. I'll talk Charles into making an exception." He whistled again, taking in the image of these three college cuties facing him, all made up so pretty and so eagerly looking up at him, smiling. His mind started to race. "Fuck... it would be really hot."

The shuttle pulled up and the four friends piled on along with the dozens of other students around them, whoever could maneuver themselves towards the door, laughing as they playfully pushed each other in line and up the bus steps, packing into the seats and singing the UNC fight song. Alison smiled at all the commotion and silliness as she was jostled around. She was in general a quieter and more reserved young woman but it felt good to let go and be pulled along into a celebration like this. She had never partied much, she didn't really know how to do it in the way that she heard other people in high school talk; it would be hard for her to let down her guard if she didn't have a group around her to break the ice.

Someone shouted a little too loudly at the front of the bus and Alison thought about the drunk kids earlier and was mulling over if she would try alcohol herself, for instance at this BONO party, when a face she recognized plopped down into the seat next to her. The other girl spoke first.

"Alison, right?"

"Yeah. Wait, you're from the thing, right? The homeless thing?"

"Yep. Thursday night. We talked at the booth. I'm Madison." Alison nodded in response.

It already seemed like weeks ago. It was the night after Alison arrived at the dorm, and a collection of special interest groups held a little fair in the grassy area between the buildings to interest new students in getting involved with each of their causes. When she was in high school Alison had cooked for her church, helping her mom feed the local homeless, so in that typical search for something familiar amidst all the newness of the campus she found herself wandering over to the "Help the Homeless" booth and striking up some conversations. She remembered this girl as a likable, outgoing character.

Madison gestured to Alison's outfit. "You figured out the right clothes I see!"

The freshman nodded and smiled. "Well, my dormmates helped me. To be honest, I was pretty clueless."

"It looks good." Madison looked down at the powder blue jersey which only partly covered the bulge of Alison's cream bra. "Really good," she added, staring harder at Alison's curves.

Alison swallowed, not sure how to respond to that. Madison was a very pretty girl herself and Alison was afraid that she was starting to blush.

"Call me Maddy," the other girl continued, looking back into Alison's eyes, searching for something, asking without using her voice. She paused, then said, "Some friends and I are having a thing tonight. Do you want to come?"

Alison was flattered but also a little cautious, and didn't want to overcommit. "Thank you, that's kind of you to think of me. Um... the thing is, my roommate's talking about going to a party. Probably it's a frat thing, it seemed like."

"Oh. That's too bad for me! Well, have fun but be careful. Especially dressed like that," Maddy added with a smile.

"It's something called BONO, I think."

"BONO?" Maddy's eyes went wide and then she laughed. "No shit! Do you even know what that stands for?"

Alison shook her head. "It's a U2 thing? Like Bono and the guitar player, The Edge or something, right?"

"No, no. Not even close." Maddy let out a giggle.

Alison was confused and a bit hurt by the teasing. "Don't be rude," she said softly.

"Sorry, girl." She put on a straight face and sat up. "You're right, I didn't mean to be rude. But get ready for this, and don't tell you I didn't warn you. BONO is B-O-N-O."

"What's that?"

"As in, balls out, nips out."

"The fuck?" Alison said. She didn't normally swear, but, really, what the fuck? What did she just hear Maddy say?

"Yep." Maddy laughed again and looked up at the ceiling of the bus with her hands out in mock amazement, talking to herself out loud for effect. "Where are they taking this sweet country girl? Oh my God."

"What does that even mean? Balls out, tits out."

"Pretty much what you think. But it's nips out, not tits."

"There's a difference?"

Alison shook her head again, in a bit of shock, plunged into doubt now that she would follow her roommate and probably more wild friend Taylor into an evening of debauchery. Yet, that guy Davy was hella cute, and a small part of her wondered about the adventure and that thing about the tickets being sold out but he could get them special exceptions; and that she might regret missing an unusual opportunity.

"Look, okay, I've actually never been to it," Maddy said, sobering up from her amusement and resuming speaking in a normal voice to Alison again. "I've only heard stories."

"It's some naked orgy thing?"

"No, not really like that. It started a couple years ago. Some dudes got drunk and as a joke they cut holes in one dude's boxers and pulled them tight like a wedgie so his balls stuck out."

Alison was still in shock about the whole idea. "You aren't serious."

"Totally serious. It was stupid and they all laughed and it was all just fucking around, but a few more of the guys did it as well and they were the best looking guys in the whole frat system, so a lot of girls started gathering around to see what the fuck was going on. They were curious. Then they all went back into the frat house."

Alison just shook her head silently.

"I saw some of them. Not the first guy but later on. I helped a friend of mine do it so he could get in."

"No way."

"It was really funny. It's hard to do right, actually. Of course, I was a little drunk at the time as well. We had to go through three pairs of his shorts. The first time we cut the hole all it showed was his legs and like his groin, or thighs. Then next we cut it too big and too high and it showed his whole dick so that was a fail."

"O-M-G!"

"So then the balls-out guys were like, to all the girls hanging around outside all curious, 'if you want to come in and party with us, you've got to pay an entry fee, how about you pop your tits out?' So one girl--and this part I didn't see, I only heard about it--took a scissors and cut little holes in her shirt. She had these super tiny nipples, so she was like, there! Can I get in now? I think she meant it as a joke but since the guys had made the offer they stuck with it and they let her in; then more girls joined in."

"Whoa."

"And that's pretty much what goes on now."

"Oh my God," Alison said again. This conversation had taken over all her attention, and she realized only then that they were pulling up outside the stadium. Throngs of students were packed in an endless crowd outside the bus and the chanting was getting loud. Jackie had been trying to get her attention so they could go out as a group with Taylor and Davy. She didn't want to lose her friends in the melee.

"Maddy, thank you," she said loudly in Madison's ear as everyone stood up. "Can I text you later?"

Maddy nodded, intrigued by this unexpected connection with the cute, busty freshman and her bulging bra. "If you BONO, I want to know how it goes!" she said as a parting thought before Jackie dragged Alison away from her into the crowd.

The friends made their way off the bus and towards the packed line up at the security check when Talyor announced she had to pee. Jackie and Davy joined her and Alison was made to promise to wait for them on a little brick wall. She didn't mind; it gave her a chance to people-watch. And what a collection of humanity to observe!

There was this light blue color everywhere, clothes, flags, skin, dyed hair. The standard outfit for both guys and gals was a simple T-shirt and shorts, usually denim in the case of the girls; at least half the students wore this. But the rest sported a combination of different things.

Some girls had on spaghetti strap tops or even bikinis, others a thin blue wrap tied around themselves with a knot in the back, which Alison assumed must be a standard product of a local store because there were so many of the girls dressed this unusual way; still others full light blue body suits that showed the shape of their bodies pretty clearly, for better or worse, and some others had elastic tubes stretched to pressure fit over their boobs. Many of those girls Alison thought perhaps didn't have the best shape for such a device that didn't provide any support, but what the hell, if they enjoyed being free like that then she approved.

Everywhere there were stomachs. She felt overwhelmed by the sea of skin; in fact the only body part she didn't see was nipples. That caused her to giggle; what would it be like if the whole game were tits out like the BONO party. It would sure make things more interesting! Plus seeing a bunch of guys' balls would kick it up a level. She scanned the guys to muse over which ones she would actually care to see naked, and found a few. They were all young and fit and fresh-faced students which helped make them attractive to her.

Then a line of band members made their way from a storage room to a separate entrance to the side of the student ticket gate, directly past where she was standing. They were each carrying a prop for the halftime show; it looked like it was going to be some kind of disco theme. She studied them as they passed and wondered, why would one random blue-toga-wearing BMOC in the crowd have an entourage of four or five girls clinging to him, like that guy she remarked, when in contrast these band members looked so nerdy. She didn't think it was nearly explained by the difference in looks. It had something to do with their swagger.

One band guy came close to her and she thought, see, he's not such a bad-looking guy; and probably would make a better life partner than say, that tan, shirtless guy over there grinning with the hot girl on his arm. But she had to admit, which one of those guys would she rather imagine naked, on top of her, pressing his weight and dick into her? Okay, okay, she thought, it wasn't going to be the trombone player. Bring on Mr. Tan Biceps for the fucking fantasy.

A girl with humorously thick shoes passed and Alison smiled. Clinging to that girl and chatting eagerly into her ear were two other girls with their tits squished so far into their tube tops that it made their whole chests look like triangles. It seemed more funny than sexy to her because it changed the natural shape so dramatically, but she knew guys were crazy about tits in any shape or form and she imagined that those squished tits were going to get a lot of attention today.

ChrisEva
ChrisEva
330 Followers