BONO College Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you have the hots for your friend out front is what you just told me."

He laughed. "Well, friends. Three of them. And yes, I have a bit of a problem with addiction to beauty, I admit it."

"Fuck, dude! Three girls?"

He just shrugged. Maybe the guy did have a dick of legends. "The offer still stands. I need some help here."

"Are you going to fuck these girls or you just want to see their tits?"

"Damn, bitch! You don't beat around the bush do you?" He laughed again. The alcohol must have reduced her inhibitions because she had never been so raunchy with a guy before. But she also hadn't wandered around a party with her tits out before, either. And something about Ben was disarming; he was such a high-energy goofball that it relaxed her, she couldn't do or say anything wrong with a guy who called her "bitch" without blinking, and not to mention that he was standing talking to her with his testicles laid bare. It gave her a freedom she never experienced.

She leaned into his ear. What the fuck, she thought to herself, let's go for it.

"Okay, big boy. If I get them to pop out their little titties for you and you get your hard-on, I want to reserve you for a half hour. We can find a bedroom."

"Fuck, girl? What?" He backed away from her and grinned ear-to-ear. He couldn't believe the favor she was asking was to fuck her and her delicous titties with the beautiful nips that he'd been staring at for the last five minutes. Not to mention that ass. It hadn't escaped his notice. He really wanted to see what was under there.

She took a big sip from her drink and plunged in deeper. "I've got this fantasy. My fucks have been lame. Dudes with little dicks who cum too fast and don't please me. So if I get these girls naked for you, I want to sit my ass on your face and have you eat me out while I wrap my hand around your big college dick."

"Holy fuck," he said as he reeled back again, his grin increasing. "I had no fucking idea this was coming from such an innocent girl!"

"So you agree or not? Those little titties are waiting out there for you," she teased and made a little smirk with her mouth.

"Fuck, yeah, of course. I can do that. But you've got to do your part of the bargain."

"I'll try like hell," she said as she turned and rushed back to the front, giggling with her new intimate friend. His balls swung around as they ran, and her tits did too.

The "friends" were indeed cute little things, which Alison didn't know when she had teased Ben about their tiny titties. It made her feel at least a little bit better that they didn't have incredible figures, because they were just drop dead gorgeous otherwise. Ben was going to have some fun; maybe it would warm him up. As long as she got him for the main event.

The problem was they were actually scared shitless freshmen. This party theme completely freaked them out, much worse than it had for Alison herself. On their way out to the foyer Ben threw a frat towel with big Greek letters on it over Alison's shoulders, covering her chest, and he wrapped another around his waist to hide his big naked balls. No point in giving them too big a shock right away.

It had been an hour but Maddy was still there, chatting it up with the Computer and Tilt-Chair boys. For some reason Alison wasn't surprised.

"Hey, girl! How's the party going?" Maddy asked.

"It's really fun, actually. I'm surprised that I loosened up."

"Cool. I've been hanging out here."

"It's what I expected." Alison smiled knowingly. "Are you going to try to get in?"

"No, I'm having fun. Helping cut a lot of fabric and playing with a lot of college girl boobies. Plus, these guys are cool." She ruffled the hair of Computer guy who smiled back.

Alison pointed to the three girls who had positioned themselves over to the side, back near the porch railing. "I'm on an errand. Those girls. Ben wants to help them overcome their fears."

Maddy nodded and whispered back. "Yeah, I tried but they're a long shot. They're afraid it's some kind of scam."

Alison nodded and thought about how to approach them. She walked over slowly. "You guys have invites?"

One of them nodded. The others were silent.

"Well, that's the hardest thing. It's hard to get the invite."

A dark haired mousy one spoke up. "We're not going to get naked."

"It's not naked, honey. You're just giving a little peek. It's sexy, and it's fun. I was nervous about it, too, but I've been in there an hour, and you actually do forget about it pretty quick."

They looked skeptical. Alison thought about how else she could try to convince them. Fuck. She really wanted to get this done so she could get into Ben's pants. She wanted a big dick.

"Look, girls, you're here already. You all look amazing. You don't want to leave and go to bed tonight lying in bed wondering what it was like in there, do you? And that you missed your chance to find out?"

They shifted, listening to her plea but still unsure.

"There are no phones or cameras. They are super strict about it. So no one will know or care. I guarantee it. It's a sea of boobs and nut sacks in there."

One of them gave a small guffaw at Alison's imagery. "Nut sacks, huh?"

"You bet. Girls, guys, some BONO, some not. Nobody cares. It's fun, I swear. You could always just leave if you hate it. But go in and have one drink."

They looked at each other, trying to get a feel for each others' level of conviction. Alison opened up the frat towel. "Look, see my tits? Not a big deal. Everybody's like that."

"Okay, what the fuck," the third girl said. She must have been influential because the other two sighed, issued a few more small protests, then shrugged in acceptance.

"Maddy, need your help!" Alison yelled out as she guided the three girls to the alcove where just an hour ago she had faced her own fears and popped her chest through holes in her shirt.

Back at the desk Ben was chatting with the two frat bros. She joined him, smiling, and he gave her an enthusiastic thumbs up about what he guessed was progress with the three cute girls. There still was a long line of dozens of people trying to get through the check-in. It was nice to get some fresh air.

"Hey!" he said, remembering. "We made it an hour! Let's get on that fucking list for next year. Yo! Bitches!" Computer guy looked up and chuckled, nodding his head. Ben's goofiness was infectious.

The girls returned after Maddy had done their thing. They endured the forehead tattoo as well and Alison took a peek as they flashed the boys to prove they were prepped to get in. Ben wisely had disappeared back inside when he saw them approach in order not to spook them, but Alison was sure he would get his fill of their naked tits once they were inside.

They all had small breasts. One had big nips, the others small little things just barely poking out. Maddy had done a perfect job getting just the nip to show without any of the white flesh of the breast. In the tiny nip cases you barely noticed that they were naked. Alison wondered which one Ben would find most attractive. They all had super babe faces, innocent and young with heavy eye makeup. An image of them sucking off Ben's big dick fired up some inner jealousy and motivated her to get in there and take advantage of her reward as soon as possible before he could get into too much trouble with them.

She tossed off the towel on the way back into the party and even felt a sense of relief. Maybe she was turning into a nudist of sorts! Having the freedom to not give a fuck was liberating.

She hadn't even finished her drink when she felt a tapping on the shoulder. It was who she hoped it would be.

"Done with the tiny titties already?" she teased, happy to see him so soon.

"Yeah, bitch. You were amazing. Jesus, they are cute little motherfuckers."

She frowned. "Don't tell me about how cute other women are."

"Oh, oops. Yeah, sorry. But they are just playthings. You are a woman. I hear we have something scheduled."

"Yeah? For real?" Alison felt a turn in her groin. She had talked big before but now she wondered if she would go through with it. If she could go through with it. Had she really told this handsome guy that she wanted to put her naked ass on his face and have him eat her out? Holy mother of God.

But he seemed ready. "I've got a favor to return and I always am good on my word."

As he led her up the stairs by her hand she started panicking. He found a bedroom at the far end of the hall and closed the door behind her. The noise of the party lessened.

"I think the way you said it was like this," he said, stripping off his briefs in one practiced motion--Jesus, how often did he do that, she wondered?-- and lowering himself to the floor, flat on his back. His dick was not even fully hard but already bigger than anything she had seen in person. Not that little high school dicks were much to remember.

"Oh my God," she confessed and laughed, trying to break the tension she felt. "Did I really put you up to this?"

"Come here my dear, there's no time to be shy now," he said, and he pulled her towards him on the floor. He removed what remained of her clothes and gave her ass special attention, smacking it lightly and kneading her buttocks. "This big beautiful ass goes right here, is what I understand," he said, swinging one of her legs over him and positioning her naked pussy right over his face and her head down by his dick. Fuck, she thought, he is really doing it. She shivered.

His tongue went right to work and she gasped. Shocks of pleasure ran up her spine and she started twerking her ass involuntarily. The muscles twitched on their own accord.

"Holy fucking Jesus," she moaned as he worked all around her soft lips of her vagina and even stuck his tongue up into her asshole; that was a sensation she'd never felt in her entire life and it was totally new and exhilarating. She flared her hands out on the floor beside his legs. She had wanted to take her time to enjoy this fine thick stick of cock right in front of her face, to play with it and maybe suck on it a little, even, or at least kiss it sweetly, but the waves of pleasure were so intense that she couldn't focus.

Then she thought she was getting control enough to get a breather, and he started sucking right on her clit. This brought new, loud moans and she arched her back.

"You're going to make me cum," she moaned.

He didn't say anything, but kept working hard on his job. His tongue was so strong and relentless.

"Wait, stop," she cried out, afraid she was going to cum too fast. So he stopped, and instantly she regretted it. Her pussy was hanging there, untouched, alone, craving more attention. It ached for his touch again, the feeling of his warm tongue pushing into every crevice and lighting up all those nerve endings.

"Fuck, no, keep going!"

"Yes, ma'am," he uttered and began again. It was heaven and she sat the full weight of her big ass down onto his face as he serviced her. He was strong and kneaded her butt cheeks with both hands as he worked. She'd never been fucked like this ever, not even close, and it opened up a new vista for her.

The waves started coming and she knew she was close to orgasm. She opened her eyes and ran her hand up and down on his throbbing dick. The poor guy hadn't had any attention yet. She managed one lick up the entire shaft before the waves gathered forces and rushed over her in a climactic tidal wave of pleasure. She stretched her body out flat on him as she came, shaking her groin.

"Holy shit," she said finally as she rolled off of him onto her back, exhausted. "That was... that was--"

He interrupted her with a kiss on the lips. "That was worth it?" he asked.

"Hell yes," she said with a laugh. "Bitch."

Then he laughed.

She recovered enough to roll back on her side. She reached a hand out to touch his half-erect penis. "I didn't even get a chance to play with this guy," she said, casually flipping it back and forth.

"Well, there's still plenty of time. I believe half an hour was the requested limit."

She blushed. "Oh my God, I can't believe I said all that. I must have drunk too much."

"Maybe getting naked let you lower your guard."

"Fuck yeah. That's an understatement."

He gave a "hmm" as she lightly fingered his dick with one hand; the other was on her own pussy, rubbing it, in an attempt to re-live the feeling of his mouth on her. That was the absolute shit when he sucked her clit. They should have classes for guys about that, she thought. She wondered if she would ever be able to orgasm any other way after this experience.

"Wait," she realized. "I'm being selfish. What do you like? Can I get you off?"

"Oh, bitch," he said. "It's all good. It's not going to be a problem."

"No, but tell me. What is your fantasy? Can I make it happen? I told you mine and you were fucking magic. Holy shit."

He mulled the question over, enjoying her attention on his cock in the meanwhile. "Well, probably a girl sucking me off, looking up at me with eyes. That's sexy as fuck."

"Oh no," Alison said.

"No?"

"That's just what I imagine those little girls would do with you once I got them naked. Their eyes were amazing. Fucking smoky eyes."

He laughed. "True."

"Did they suck you off?"

"Hmm. Are you jealous?"

"Of course! They are young and pretty. And they adore you."

"You are young and pretty." He ran a finger around her cheek.

"Mmm. And I suppose I adore you, too?"

"I wasn't going to say that, but I was hoping it was the case."

She reached over and kissed his dick a little. It stood up with the extra touches and he moaned softly.

"No," he said after a minute. "The answer is they didn't suck me off. I just kissed one of them and played with her tits a little."

"Do you want someone young and pretty to suck you off tonight? It won't be a successful night until that happens?" she teased.

"Only if they have smoky eyes," he shot back.

"Well you are in luck." She crawled off of him and went to her knees. She opened her mouth and looked up with blinking doe eyes in mock submission. It didn't take long for him to get his ass up off the floor to stand in front of her. His cock swelled bigger as he looked at her. With her tits out waiting for him it was sexy as fuck.

"Good girl," he said as he put his hands behind her head and brought her face towards his groin. His dick was extra wide so she had to open up her mouth to take it in. He pushed in slowly and she gagged a little. "Eyes always on me," he said, and she blinked a tear as she looked upwards in submission.

He started pulsing in and out and she struggled to take him. His hands were strong and didn't let her escape.

"Good girl," he said again, massaging her breast while she sucked. He'd been staring at those incredible nipples all night and enjoyed being able to touch them as much as he wanted now.

She moaned with his dick in her mouth and he said, "Almost there, honey" before beginning to shake and then exploding cum all around her mouth.

"Mmm... fuck," he moaned. She licked his balls, white cum dripping from her nose and mouth.

"There's a party at my frat next weekend," he said after a quiet moment.

"Yeah? What body part are we sticking out this time?"

He smiled and rubbed his finger around her face; her look of submission with those wet eyes brought him great pleasure. He would be ready to go again soon with that target.

"It's a pajama party. Nothing hanging out. At least not at the start."

"I'll be there," she said in a soft voice. "Just make sure I'm on the fucking list."