All Comments on 'Bonus'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 174 Comments
ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon4 days ago

The accents were hilarious, solid story!

hbroderhbroderabout 1 month ago

One of the very best stories on this site... storytelling perfection!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

just as good the second time around . didn't really think about the age difference .

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I find only! Nice story sucker for happy endings in more ways than one!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker603 months ago

I liked it. Characters are imperfect, just like in real life. Heartbreak and disappointment go hand in hand with affection and sometimes even a bit of happiness. Toss in a pinch of luck and a fistful of lust and a story is born. What does the bandleader say? One more time… WITH FEELING! Please don’t listen to the cretins and the trolls. What have they written lately?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There really are some weird comments. It appears some readers, can't stand it, that others actually have an opinion. Because it doesn't agree with them, they bitch, moan and groan about it. Get a life. This is a porn site.

BabyBunny2222BabyBunny22223 months ago

Fun read and very clever story!

lickerstiker12lickerstiker124 months ago

I am sorry that these other fools cannot tell a great story when they read one. I, on the other hand do like your stories. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Her, that car, and a cold glass of water would give him a heart attack, huh?" ...American vernacular poetry.

fredbrownfredbrown5 months ago

Read this'un some time back, loved it then and love it again. I can go for the Vette but I'll have to take a pass on the young blonde, there is just no way I could keep up with that - even my tongue would fail me!

Madeira1076Madeira10766 months ago

I have a story for you.

Think of a LW story where a reader threatens you and your wife as an anonymous commenter. You find out he is married and you and your wife plot (but us the readers don't know). You take everything from him and his wife leaves him. At this point we find out you and your wife planned it all out.

Or not lol, love the stories.

MeAReader2MeAReader26 months ago

Loved the story. Fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Inga was a malicious bitch.

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Always a favorite. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

WONDERFUL STORY. 10 STARS! Sue Lynn Captivated Claude's, then Charles, heart. Eventually, he will call her mommy, and she introduce him as our boy Charlie. When she gives Claude another baby, she'll be the mother of 2 or 3, if she bears twins...

HOG57headHOG57head11 months ago

I love your writing style. Just ignore the haters, the grammar fact checkers, and the wanna be English majors. Write for your pleasure. Write because you have a story to tell. Write for my reading pleasure. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very fun story. You always produce an entertaining yarn. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'd tell you how much I like this story, but I don't think you'd care

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 no way around that. This was fun

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Great story telling talent...

za_robionyza_robionyabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Entertaining, fun, and joyful.

za_robionyza_robionyabout 1 year ago

It's my pleasure too

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

I’ll give it a 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By mistake I pressed one star when I meant to press five, as I commonly do for this author’s great stories. Mea maxima culpa.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s shitty people leave you hateful comments. You write really good stories and iam sure Iam not the only one that enjoys them. I hope you do read this one.

PolarBearManPolarBearManover 1 year ago

My only, only complaint about any of your stories is that I wish they were longer!

You are an amazing writer and you have a true gift for bringing your characters to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love a Cajun writing a German accent, I love that you share your imagination with us! Truly look forward to every story! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the way weave characters from your stories together,, making a map for us to find more stories with them... and do it well !

Another "5".

EastCoaster

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Might be a good story. Stoped 1/4 through too confusing to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a bunch of prejudice asses around here, because someone is raised in a trailer park, they have no morals and are worthless? I've found that those raised of basic needs have the best morals and are some of the kindest souls on the face of the earth. They get judged wrongly, it's not like they are left-handed and have no souls. Just being a Ginger means you are actually a soul stealer, what the hell people, GROW UP. judge not lest ye be judged. You write well and I enjoyed this totally.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing you story with us, I really enjoyed it. I like most of the characters you write about, but for some reason I particularly like Claude Ivernek and hope to see him featured in some future stories. Again, thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Claude was so pussy whipped by a teen that he did not act straight away when Charles wasn't with Inga who was out with her boyfriend!! SUE LYN IS TRAILER PARK YRASH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sue Lyn is typical American trailer park TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Within the top 5 stories I've read here. Ja, is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best stories to grace these pages!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read this story about 4 months ago and have been looking for it since. Great story and well told. I wish it were longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic.. you are my favourite writer on here !

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Maybe should have been in the June-December category, but it is a great story and does fit the LW side too. Love Sue Lynn, and I can relate to Claude. Maybe a follow-up with their new child (daughter?) learning to play with magnets and dump truck with her older brother.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Made me smile also. Story flow despite the knee jerk action. If nothing else Inga the selfish bitch got just what she deserved. Why Jerry is with her is still a bit of a mystery to me. She is self-absorbed and doesn't swallow or like anal. If he is worth a crap he should be able to get a better slut for a fuck toy. Especially since she isn't financially well off. BTRH…

DarknsDarknsover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed it. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good story, fast paced, several unique names but was fairly easy to keep track of everyone. Creative, you had me reading it with a German accent at times. Fun story and in the future i plan to read it several more times. thank you for a good read and well proof read, Thank you for that also.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

He's got himself a candy store there but he'd better be damn good at eating pussy because that little 18yr cajun chick will wear his cock down to a stump in short order. hell she'd kill me on a one nighter.

Love the story, give it a five ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the tale, second time through. I've had a couple hot girls since my divorce (twenty years ago) and my Vette is a bit newer - 1974. Thank you for your stories! One thing I will never do is abuse a writer - as a long time reader I could never do that and have NO use for someone who does.

somewhere east of Omaha

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

I loved this story!! Great job. With Viagra, Claude will have years of great sex with her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good style, good plot, no wasted words just an excellent read!!

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

You wrote for your pleasure, and for, absolutely my pleasure. Along with the worlds pleasure. Made me smile at the end of this 80 year old retired Army sergeant. Well done.

blkuserblkuserover 2 years ago

Thanks for letting enjoy your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

5***** . It was another good tale, not as good as Tuff as Nails, but a good read . Thanks for writing these tales and sharing with us.

Munchie184

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have enjoyed your stories very much. I really liked the bitch losing everything.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Why are two people from Germany talking to each other in comically accented English rather than their native language? Might work for a joke, not for a story.

ranec1ranec1almost 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

And enjoy it, I did. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very interesting story. Joy to read. I'm giving you four 🌟✨🌟💫🌟✨🌟

artmanafwartmanafwalmost 3 years ago

This is one of the best stories I’ve read in a very long time. I always try to read Jimbob44 stories. I always love the special artistic character development with your accents and slang that you put into your writing that draws me into your storylines. This one is excellent and way above many other stories.

Thank You for your true sense of reality, it’s always a five star read.

Artmanafw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would have been a much better story without forcing in the coal burning .

Still give it four stars

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Outstanding

I really wish there was more of this story in follow up chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good yarn

But, dude, just say "Claude has a German accent". It's far easier for the reader to imagine him with an accent, than to lumber through reading it. It's distracting.

Overall though, this was another great read. Thanks.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Wonderful story, aftuh I gut past der accent.

Your attempt to project a German/Polish accent was off putting, it slowed me down alittle, vunce naw (PA Dutch).

Very interesting story. I'm still contemplating Inga's complete transformation. Also, why was Claude an apparent genius savant?

SAV12SAV12almost 4 years ago
LOL

I BELIEVE LOVE IS FOUND ALMOST ANYWHERE AND WITH ANYONE. YOU CAN'T CONTROL CERTAIN OCCURANCES IN LIFE. THIS STORY IS A JOY TO READ EVEN IF IT IS ONLY FICTION AND A STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Laugh out loud

Love your stories, even third of forth time thru. Even more, love your comments:

"Yours...the car's...the wife's top " LOL. /s/ Just Jay..[Thanks for answering my E-Mail, years ago re: Acquisition from Dancing...]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Your spellcheck is evil!

It murders conjunctions! MURDER, I tell you! Luckily, you're a better writer than TheMarlboroMan, who seels allergic to editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I always hate. Absolutely hate these stories... May December romances

For whatever reason though... even though this story was really kind of short and the courtship forced... they will make it. There is an innocence there.

Honestly I think this is one of you better stories

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Youall have a f I n e day yu hear

Good story enjoyed

Dialects not my forte

But enjoy others writing

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Love this story. Evil cheating whore wife Inga loses. Sue Lynn, Claude,and Charlie all win. The dialect is half the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pantyhose?

Had a girlfriend years ago who wore pantyhose, God I hate pantyhose. She solved the dilemma of quickies with pantyhose, first no panties, second cut the crotch out of said pantyhose. When they all wore out she switched to thigh highs or garter belts with the short skirts and stilettos. Problem solved. Here we have a young, beautiful woman who goes down at the drop of a hat and swallows. She has never been eaten, fucks like a bunny and demands that he drill her ass. Wow! Any woman that tries to make a move on her man is going to be lucky to escape with her eyeballs still in her head. This little bayou girl has more class than Inga can ever even dream about, I don't expect we'll be reading about Sue Lynn stepping out on Claude. Another fine job, when I run out of LW's I going to have to start on the other genres. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I have lost my mind

Damn right, to leave that vette in an airport parking lot overnight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Crazy

I’m not sure how you do it? There’s all these people in your stories, and at first it’s hard to understand who they are.

You do it all backwards! You introduce the names and then you develop the characters. It’s totally backwards, and it works.

I read your stories and I’m thinking you are just about as crazy as Claude in this story, but it works. Do me a favor, keep being crazy! You are showing me a totally different way to develop a story.

I have a log in, but can’t remember it. So please accept this as coming from RBR.

CrisInGACrisInGAalmost 5 years ago
Nasty

"With a sigh, she got to her feet and brushed her shorts clean of the sand. With another sigh, she turned and walked home" not to mention the 2 1/2 or so feet of hair that would have been laying in the same sand dirt and grime. Anything beyond butt length is just in the way and in everything you get near.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
Ja

Dis is wunderbar. 5

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Enjoyed it

This was a really fun read.

KattrinaJonesKattrinaJonesabout 5 years ago
Rocked my world again !!!!!

Loved this story from the start to the finish. Hoping that something like this could happen to me.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago
Fantastic

Great story,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You are, by far, one of my favorite writers here. I absolutely love that your story universe can be tied together with interchangeable characters and locations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And yet another good one.

I am thoroughly enjoying the JB44 Universe.

I love the stories and then recognizing other characters just adds that little extra.

sdc97230sdc97230over 5 years ago
More please

How about a story of Inga's life going further down the tubes? Claude, Sue Lynn and Charles can be shown continuing to live the good life as they add to their family. And maybe get a Land Rover to go with the Vette.

moblanemoblaneover 5 years ago
Great Story

Jim Bob You are a REAL story-teller, not like some of the 'authors' who submit soulless epistles to this site. Thank You on behalf of all of us who read Literotica and crave a satisfying and uplifting tale of a real 'loving wife'( if only while she is still 'in training') Great Job I shall look at all of your stories, Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved the story

Thanks

Had to get past the accent in the writing at first but it made it better by the end

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Duh

I loved the story, great and funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Couldn’t Do It

I couldn’t finish it. The goofy accents ruined, for me anyway, what may actually be a pretty good story. At least, according to some of the comments I’ve read. Moving on...

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 6 years ago
great story 5*

JB again burns a bitch by moving on in fine style with 2 hopelessly mismatched characters that just somehow work, the studious devoted slightly nerdy betrayed divorcee father and the sexy young but faithfull devoted fuckdoll from the poor side of town, simply brilliant.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

What’s with the hillbilly language. People only talk like that in the movies and anti-Trump commercials. 🤪

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Vat u tink?

I hate all these clever bastards that extract the ureic out of other peoples accent - vat u tink mon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A Tuff, tough life.

Thank for the follow-up to the Tuff story. Do it again, with the new generator, and maybe with Tuff's & Claude's, kids in Kindergarten , then school, then ......Anyway, another 5 stars, only 'cause I can't give it more. Jay..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Researching before you put it on paper. Corvette

The bonus was great and buying a classic corvette was great. But a1964 Corvette does not have a trunk. I liked the story.

rick_ohrick_ohabout 6 years ago
Great story

Loved it, Ja.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
FUN FANTASY

Part of the fun was reading pissed off commenters. (Oh ya, enjoyed the positive ones, too, yeah).

Cajun (?) speech and German-English butchery added flavor.

Over the top. Unrealistic. Wonderful. Fun. Funny.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
'VETTE

Watching a Major Auto Auction live in Houston today . A '64 Corvette Convertible sold for $32,000.00

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
StinkySaddleSore says "schwanze" is Polish for

"cuck in a closet"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Accent irrelevant to good story

Can't believe someone comments on the German accent.....it is irrelevant as it's a good story. Keep up the good work jb

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Not

not how life works. I can proof other's writing but apparently not my own.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Again, this is now how life works

but it should be.

Loved it. Very enjoyable spending a little time in fantasy land.

My wish to all of you with cheating bitch wives is you find a young woman like this to delight you and piss off your ex.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Deleted?

I could have sworn I commented, if I did it has been deleted. If so, this one will probably also end up on the cutting room floor. The broken English-German made this simply too painful for me to read.

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Another really good story...

... from the master of dialect. Keep it up.

yeah witch dialict do you mean couze i cant pick one up in this mess it certainly is not german! it is offensive even how you do it i wil give you a 1 just for being a idiot that doesent know his shit and becouze your dialect is just offensive

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 6 years ago
Another really good story...

... from the master of dialect. Keep it up.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories