All Comments on 'Boob and Nipple: Short Stories'

by Tedluvs38C

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your focus on nipples and big boobs, especially nipple orgasms! Plus the story of the girl getting fucked by her dildo walking down the street was really hot. More stories like that, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Jake and Vickie story was super hot! I love reading about girls having nipple orgasms, but especially when no one else (well, Jake in this case) even know that she's getting herself off. And the scene in the garage where the mom shows up and Jake can't hold back from filling her cunt with his jizz but Vickie just talks to mom like nothings going on! I lost my own load reading that part. But what's the back story? How did these two start fucking in the first place?

secret_passion_1949secret_passion_1949about 2 years ago

My ex-wife (now long ago ex-wife) had an obession with thoughts of sucking another woman's nipples and feeling up her boobs. She had it from her mid-teen years and at times it consumed her. With a firm pair of 38Ds she was well endowed herself, and as a so called 'stay at home mom' she would later admit that once I was at work and the kids at school, she would sit for hours feeling herself up and fantasizing about walking up behind another well endowed woman, reaching around and filling her hands with the woman's boobs and flicking her nipples with her forefinger. She told me she wanted to 'suck titties so badly I'd suck my own if I could get them in my mouth'. She would spend much of her alone time feeling herself up until she just had to reach for the vibrator she had stashed in a secret hiding place.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love nipple stories. Makes me so horny.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nipple masturbation and tit fucking are fetishes of my wife and me. I've had some excellent orgasms while reading these.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous