All Comments on 'Boob Man'

by oopsydaisy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice...

I liked it. Short, passionate and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love having my titties sucked

i love having my nipples sucked and licked. This story is perfection. My nipples are so hard and I'm so wet..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

My next door neighbours 18 year old son came round one day because he didn't have his key and there was nobody home. My baby son was yelling for his feed and I popped a breast out to feed him. When my baby had finished I popped him in his cot but my huge 42dd tits were still painfully full so I started to express. My young visitor was fascinated and I must admit I was getting aroused and feeling naughty. I asked him if he wanted to help me by sucking my tits for me. He jumped at the chance and I showed him how to take the whole areola and not just the teat into his mouth. He started to suck hard on my left breast the milk spraying out of my right breast and I could feel the orgasm building in my pussy. He reached down and pulled his erect cock out and started masturbating until he too produced his own creamy offering. Eventually thing moved on to sex, our favourite position being me bouncing up and down on his cock while he sucked one tit and the other sprayed all over his chest. Very messy but great orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For those who love breast worshipping stories!

I wish they were more stories like this! One of the best stories I read from here. Make me wanted to show my husband someone has put in words of us having sex.

I had pictures me riding my husband like that! Very hot story! It has catcher how I feel when my husband and I have sex. My breasts are definitely my button to turn me on if my husband wanted to have sex with me. The author knows how to make me melt. I hope there will be more stories from you! Maybe a showers scene for the next storyline! Thank for posting this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fabulous boob action, sucking, licking, playing with huge breasts. This is a great story to turn me on to the maxx!!! Love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love having my boobs sucked....nothing else happens without my nipples and aeuroles being constantly sucked.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Anonymous, I agree!!! Titt sucking is the ultimate turn on especially when both are played with, sucked constantly, rubbed, squeezed and licked makes me come every time!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would love another big boob story from you, please! Looking forward to your talented writing describing so many aspects of a man who loves and enjoys pleasing himself and partner by attending to her tits. It is such a turn on to be able to fantasize as I haven't a partner anymore and that is the way I was turned on by boob playing! Ty

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous