Boobers Waitress Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Man! My hand doesn't fit. Will this even work?"

Seeing her concern, Willy quickly reassures her, "Oh yeah. Wow, your hand is soft. It will be fine. Just make sure to go up and down the entire length."

He can't believe it. She starts to masturbate him. He knew she wouldn't agree to sex, but he prayed she would think about using her own hand. Her soft small hand feels heavenly. Plus, to reach his cock she has to bend down some. This improved his view of her cleavage.

As Elle starts to move her hand up and down his cock, he moves his hand back to her chest. He starts cupping her breast. His hand is large, but still, only covers about half of her breast. He feels her pace increase. As she strokes his manhood, the pace causes her chest to bounce in his hand.

With Elle sitting on his left leg, his right hand is free to grope her massive breast. He smashes his large hand into her breast. Feeling his fingertips brush her bare cleavage, his dick leaks pre-cum.

"Ew. Did you cum?"

"No. NO!" he replies quickly. "It's just pre-cum. It's nature's lubricant. It's normal for a handjob."

"Oh, just warn me before you cum."

"Sure, you can continue. Doesn't it happen when you do this to your boyfriend?"

She starts to move her hand, again.

Willy lets out a loud moan.

"My boyfriend hasn't asked me to do this for him. We don't do much," she says looking away, "but his thing is half this."

"Man, this feels great Elle. He is an idiot. I am getting close. Just keep going."

With his encouragement, she increases her pace. As she moves her hand up and down, her chest bounces up and down in her bra and her little wooden cross. Willy can't take his eyes off of her chest. His hand on her bra starts to shift higher on her cleavage. Without thinking, he slides a finger under the top of her bra at the edge of her cleavage.

With her bouncing and his groping, her nipple starts to come into view. With the slight hint of her light pink areola, Willy feels his balls fill and tighten. He knows he is about to explode.

"Oh, Fuck Elle. Oh, fuck. Keep going."

His desire is at its fullest, he is not thinking about anything besides cumming. Willy's free hand moves to his cock. He wraps his hand around her hand. Using her hand, he jerks his cock to the rhythm that he likes. His other hand moves deeper under her bra. He cups her bare breast fully in his big hand. He feels her nipple poke the underside of his middle finger.

"Willy! What are you doing? We said over the ...," Elle says with wide eyes and a look of surprise. "Ow Willy!! Not so rough... ew."

Feeling her voluptuous breast in one hand, he squeezes her hand tight around his cock with his other hand. After a few quick strokes, he holds her hand down to the bottom of his shaft, and his testicles erupt his white creamy sludge.

As Elle complains about his rough grip on her breast, he starts to spasm his fluid. His load fires out hot, smelly, and in constant ropes. His first shot hits her stomach directly above her red shorts. His potent semen smell fills the air. With Elle sitting on his leg, she is turned slightly to him and bent over to grasp his dick. When she looks down at her stomach as his fluid lands on her, her breasts are close to his raging hard-on.

"Ew... Willy.. You shot your stuff on me!"

As she is occupied with his first shot landing on her stomach, her bent posture lines her cleavage up perfect. His next shot fires a rope out and goes between her breasts and down her deep cleavage valley. He smiles as his last shot lands on her thigh.

"Oh man. Oooooh," Willy moans. He removes his hand from her chest and releases her hand on his dick as he lies back in his office chair. Releasing her hand, he sees his man yogurt has covered her hand.

"Ew... Willy, not on my clothes! I can't believe you came on me," Elle complained as she opens her hand to see the fluid clinging to her fingers. She stands up.

Willy hands her a kitchen towel from the back of his office chair. "Elle, this can help," Willy says leaning back with a joker grin. As she is wiping off her stomach and leg, his smile remains on his face. He knows his seed will be between her vast globes all day. His smell will be drying under her nose.

Willy feels good. He can't move. His cock lies on his thigh. It just hangs as he watches her dress to leave his office. Thinking about all that happened, his manhood keeps its length and just falls down from its loss of rigidity. It lies on the chair limp between his thighs.

Elle pulls on her Boobers shirt after adjusting her bra. She is shocked to see the tip of her nipple is visible. Looking over at Willy, she notices a smile on his face and his eyes directly on her chest. She thinks, 'Jerk.'

She still smells his potent semen. Elle can't believe the smell is still in the room. She seems to have no idea his semen is moistening her cleavage as she adjusts her outfit to leave. She glances back at Willy. She pauses for a moment. His cock is still big. It looks soft but still bigger than her boyfriend. She has only seen two other cocks. Her eyes brighten thinking gladly, 'she will not see this monster again.'

"Willy, you ummm need to dress. Right?"

"Oh yeah, I will. I am just... tired," Willy replies as he turns to the desk. He turns for two reasons, one to face her, and two hide his exposed flaccid cock from the door.

"I work only Thursday this week with you, and not any days you work next week, so I think this deal might end. I only need a few more days to complete my savings. You will keep our deal a secret. Right?"

Willy's mind starts racing. He is off Saturday. He only mumbles an agreement, "Y-Yeah, deal." He thinks, 'What, no more!!'

"Bye, Willy," says Elle walking out his office.

3

Friday

Willy is standing by the bar looking at the staff's schedule.

Elle works, Saturday and Sunday usually each week, Thursday was a fluke. Yesterday, Willy convinced the "busiest" waitress at Boobers to give him a handjob. If he wants another shot at her 'deal', he needs to set up his schedule to match her schedule. However, he doesn't work weekends. It has been his bonus for being the boss and the owner's brother.

"What's up, Willy?"

Looking up, Willy sees the bartender has come over to him. "Not much, Janey. How you doin?" he replies in his bad Joey from 'Friends' impression.

Janey smiles and stands up straight. This causes her gorgeous 34HH bosoms to stick out, "I'm good, Boss Man. Why the long face?" says Janey.

"Oh," he replies not realizing his concern is showing on his face. He tries to cover it up acting mellow. "I just need to figure out how to work the weekend."

"Really?!" Janey asked with a smug flirt to her tone. "Trying to work with Elle?"

Willy fears Elle told her about their deal. He thinks quickly to cover, and says, "No, I um... just need off Monday and Tuesday. I am thinking Dave will switch with me, so I will be working the weekend in trade for him." Trying to cover more, "Think he'll switch?"

"It's cool, Boss Man. Yeah, I bet he will. He never gets a weekend off since you always do."

"See, I am just being nice. I'm a nice guy."

With a devilish smile on her face, she says, "Yep, very nice. Plus, it's a bonus; you will spend the entire weekend with Elle."

...

Janey has worked at Boobers for over ten years. Five years ago, she started dating the owner, Willy's brother. Then, two years ago, she married him. Janey is Willy's sister-in-law.

Willy being a nice honest Head fry cook, he has no problem staring at his sister-in-law's tremendous breasts, all day. He figures she did start out as another HSU (Hooter State University) Boobers waitress. When Janey started, she received the 'bustiest waitress' title, Elle currently holds.

Janey moved to working behind the bar five years ago when she started dating the owner. Behind the bar, she doesn't have to worry about 'accidental' bumps/gropes from the customers and kitchen staff. She wears a tight low cut Boobers shirt and form-fitting hip-hugging jeans. The tight pants give a great view of her plump round ass.

Since Janey is so seasoned and been at Boobers the longest of the waitresses, she tends to act as a mother to most of the young girls. When Elle started, Janey and Elle hit it off right away. Janey is like Elle's best friend and second mom all wrapped up in one.

Janey is tall at 5'10, brunette, and would be described as 'full figured'. Elle is petite, 5'3 and firm. Elle's smaller frame makes her massive 32H breasts appear much bigger than Janey's 34HH breasts. Both ladies are breasts goddesses.

...

With a devilish smile on her face, she says, "Yep, very nice. Plus, it's a bonus; you will spend the entire weekend with Elle."

"Yeah, I guess. She is easy to work with," Willy commented trying to act like this isn't the reason.

With a soft giggle, Janey says, "Yeah, if 'easy to work with' is code for, 'stare at the blond, petite girl's massive breasts and firm round ass' all day?"

Willy looks at Janey like a deer caught in headlights. Since she became his sister-in-law, he keeps all conversation pleasant. He never talks with Janey about other waitresses. With his eyes and mouth open, he gives no reply.

"Relax, Boss Man! If I had a dick, I would try to fuck her. Shit, if she wasn't so 'nice', I would try without a dick."

Willy hates when she calls him, 'Boss Man'. He knows she means it in the most negative way. Still being pleasant, Willy says, "I thought you and Elle were best friends? You want to fuck all your friends, Sis?" Willy's best stab back at her pet name for him is to call her 'Sis'.

With a roll of her eyes, she replies, "Yes, only the ones with tits bigger than mine."

"Really! Bigger than yours?"

"Well, we haven't gotten topless and measured up close and personal, but she appears to be more developed. It could be her frame. She's the first girl I have ever met I thought might have me, naturally."

Willy has lost all concentration. His mind, just like most men, has gone to a mental image of the two girls topless pressing their enlarged breast into each other. He sees their breasts flatten and push out as their arms wrap around each other. Giggling fills his ears, and the smell of sweat and sweet perfume fills his nose as a smile comes to his face. Then, in his mind's eye, he envisions water falling from nowhere and glistening their bare bodies. As the girls lean in to kiss, Janey says, "Hello, Boss Man." He snaps out of it.

"Hello!! Boss Man. Are you still listening to me? Willy! What are you thinking about?"

Finally, he completely snaps back into reality and says, "Oh. Just we need more water. Water to cover you both, I mean for both coolers."

"OK, sure," Janey says with a tone of disbelieving. "Were you just daydreaming about Elle and me?"

"Of course not, sis. I would never do such a thing. I may stare at your big round ass in those pants all day, but daydream about you and Elle topless and all wet."

"All wet!? Really, Willy? You're a fucking pervert!"

"I guess good thing you're married to the non-perverted brother."

"Yeah, you're right. If I married you, your hands would be all over me all day."

"Not just my hands, sis," Willy says with a dirty smile as he starts to leave the bar. "Going to call Dave, later."

Janey watches Willy walk away. As she glances down, she swears it looks like his crotch is starting to bulge. "Later," she says as Willy turns a corner. 'Major pervert,' she thinks, but his bulge looks impossible. She thinks, 'was that his dick going down that far.' He may be able to help her.

3

Saturday

Willy walks out of his office before the restaurant opens for lunch.

Willy sees Elle leaning over the bar. She stands in the open end of the bar near the wall. The opening is where the restaurant staff goes behind the bar and enters the kitchen. Elle is talking with Janey as she gets the bar ready for customers.

Elle is standing sideways in the open space. Her ass is sticking out some as she leans over the edge talking with Janey. Willy walks up to the bar. No one notices him; he slides sideways to pass between the wall and Elle's ass. As he passes, his crotch presses into her rear. He pauses for a moment before moving on to the kitchen. During his pause, his crotch presses firm into Elle. "Morning ladies," Willy says as he passes.

Elle turns around looking over her shoulders. Her eyes go wide as she sees Willy. She seems to not be upset his crotch is pressing into her ass or doesn't notice. "Willy, you work today?" Elle asked.

"Yep. Dave's sick. I am just a nice guy filling in."

Janey gives him a 'full of shit' look as he continues into the kitchen. She recalls Willy told her a different reason why he would be working the weekend. Confusion grows on her face, but Willy just smiles and continues.

When he is out of sight, Janey turns to Elle and says, "You know he likes you!"

"Willy? You think? I guess. He's nice, but most guys flirt and stare. You know," Elle replies as her eyes go to Janey's chest, as to say, 'being a busty girl, she should understand.'

"I know. All guys are perverts. You have a boyfriend, Right? Larry? Harry?"

"Yes, Larry Hard. He goes to college across town," Elle replies with a soft shy tone.

"Oh yeah, the jock Quarterback star. Lucky girl! I bet that young man lives up to his last name."

Giggling Elle says, "Yeah, kind of. He is busy with school and football. He doesn't have much time for me. Plus, he isn't your normal jock. He isn't all about sex."

"Wow. Really!!?? Not even with you?" Janey says as her eyes go down to Elle's over-developed chest which is exploding from her small frame under her wood cross as she leans over the bar.

"Yeah, he's just busy and tired all the time," Elle says as she thinks about her lack of sexual experience. Her last boyfriend was too nervous to make moves on her, and her current boyfriend is more into his sport and teammates than her.

"Well, I guarantee if you dated Willy, he would only be busy with you. Way too busy with you," Janey says with a laugh.

Elle smiles and giggles with her. She turns red as she says, "Yep, I know. Even my deal he ..." Elle trails off and stops talking.

"Deal? What deal?"

"Nothing. Nothing. Never mind. I ummm I have to get going. We're opening up."

Elle walks to the door. Opening it and stands outside waiting for the first customer. The line is already 10 deep. Everyone is asking to sit in her section.

Five hours later in Willy's office...

Elle walks through the open office door.

"Hello Willy, My shift's over."

"Hey," Willy says looking up from papers on his desk. He struggles to keep a blank face. "How did you make out?"

"Great! I made 2 grand in tips and only 5 hours of work. It was a great day."

"Awesome, Good Job, so your 20% would be 400 bucks."

Elle has a confused look on her face. "But, what about our deal?" she asked frowning.

Willy sees an innocent naive look on the face of the 'bustiest waitress' at Boobers. He uses every bit of his willpower to not jump up for joy. He takes five seconds to gain control. The pause gives a dramatic effect he didn't plan. Elle starts to speak, but he cuts her off.

"Our deal? Yes, our deal. I thought after my 'accident' last time, you would be upset and cancel the deal."

"Well, I understand accidents happen. You won't do it again. Right?"

"Right, Absolutely! I promise. Cross my heart," Willy says crossing his heart with one hand and crossing his fingers under his desk with the other. His face displays his winning poker face not revealing his excitement.

"OK. Then, yes. I would like to continue our deal. The best part, I don't have to try to explain my deal to someone new, today."

The best part, Willy thinks to himself, 'is I get another chance with you, even if it's to just see your watermelons in your bra.'

"I agree. I think what makes you the most comfortable is the best. You know, I can even change the schedule, so I am the only boss who works the days you work."

"Really! You would do that for me?" Elle says with excitement in her voice.

"Sure. I'm a nice guy," Willy says with a Joker-like smile on his face. "Should you shut and lock the door? We have to keep our deal a secret."

"Yes! You're right. You're good at this secret, stuff," Elle says. She giggles and has a bounce in her step as she shuts the door.

"Call me, Bond. Willy Bond 007."

"What?"

"Never mind," Willy replies and thinks. 'Damn, she's young and dumb.'

She walks over to the side of his desk. Willy turns his chair to face his desk and her. Elle's white top is stretching almost to the point of ripping. Without asking, she lifts her white Boobers shirt up over her head. She pulls her blond ponytail through the shirt's opening as it's removed.

When the sweet smell of her perfume hits Willy's nose, he sees her standing before him in just her white lace bra, red shorts, and stockings. Her white lace bra covers most of her chest. It shows less cleavage than the one Thursday. However, the lace goes farther down the front revealing half of her light pink areola and possible the edge of her nipple through the lace.

Elle's small petite frame makes her chest look unreal. She has the portions of a Barbie Doll if Barbie's breasts are doubled in size. Her waist is small and thighs thick. The shorts help to accent her thick thighs and round ass.

Willy's cock is already stiffening at the sight of the hot blond waitress. Drool leaks from the side of his half grin at the same time pre-cum drips from his cock's head inside his pants. His mind starts to work when he realizes she stopped after removing her shirt. He thinks, 'I need her to do more.'

"I guess you would like to touch them over my bra, again? But, I am not going to jerk you off. You promised."

"I know. I will be good, promise. But, I have seen your breasts in your bra. I was thinking each time would be a little more."

"I am not taking my bra off, Willy. I have a boyfriend."

Willy smiles, he has an idea and says, "I know. I remember. OK, touching would be awesome. I would be an idiot to refuse. But, I want you to straddle my lap. Not just sit on one side."

Elle smiles at the compliment about her chest, but then, looks weary. "Straddle your lap!? Why!!?" Elle asked confused.

"Just so you will be closer to me, so I can use both hands, easily. You have such magnificent breasts, Elle. That's it, promise!"

Elle moves closer. She steps to each side of his legs. Then, she moves to sit on his lap, and she places both knees on his desk chair's seat and straddles his waist. Her white sneakers dangle off the chair. Her red short shorts ride up high making her thighs look longer and thicker. Willy's hands rest on the side of each thigh in a gentle jester to help her balance. Her round firm ass rests directly on his crotch. And, her large watermelon size bosoms are closer than ever. She leans forward to adjust, and her rear end rubs over his crotch. Her voluptuous chest presses firm into his chest as she adjusts.

"OK," she says after resting on his lap.

"Do you feel steady? Balanced?" Willy asked as his eyes barely move from the grand canyon of cleavage her bra makes.

"Yes. Thanks. This is good."

"Great, I have one more suggestion. Like I said, 'I thought our deal would progress a little'."

Elle looks him in the eyes. She has a look of distrust and concern.

"I get to touch you. Right?"