Boobers Waitress Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," she replies in a cautious tone.

"While I touch, I want to kiss you."

"Willllyyy!"

He sees her look of relief that his request is innocent, but as she says his name drawn out with a tone of remorse, he replies, "I know you have a boyfriend. But, Fuck! Elle. You are hot and sitting right here. I haven't kissed a girl in years. Is kissing really that bad?"

With a sigh, "Well, no. I guess not, but like you says, I have a boyfriend. This will not lead to us being serious."

"I know. I know. I am not trying to steal you away. Just kiss you."

"Well," Elle says with a soft sweet sigh, "Ok. As long as you understand, I have a boyfriend."

"Totally, I get it. Plus, it gives you something to do while I enjoy groping you."

"Yeah. You really like touching me?"

With that question, Willy moves one hand to her gorgeous 32H breast. He gently squeezes. "Are you fucking kidding me? Hell YES! It's sad you don't understand this from your 'Boyfriend'," Willy says enjoying his continued deal with Elle. "If I did steal you away, I would never stop touching you."

"Willy, you're such a pervert," Elle says leaning closer to him to kiss.

Willy's hands cover half her breasts. He has both hands pressed firmly into her flesh as she leans closer. He feels his lips press against hers. They kiss softly for a moment. Then, he pushes for more. He parts his lips and she responds. Willy moves one hand to her stomach, and then, around to her back. Then, he slides his hand down her back to her rear. He grabs her plump round backside and pulls her closer to him. His other hand keeps a firm grip on her breast as his tongue attempts to explore her mouth.

Elle responds back to all the attention. She parts her lips and presses her tongue into his mouth as she feels him start to explore hers. They kiss passionately for what seems to be just seconds, but when they separate her lips feel soft, giving the idea it has been minutes.

"Wow. You're a nice kisser."

"Thanks, I agree, Elle. You are a great kisser."

Elle leans back to him and they resume making out. Willy's hands explore her ass and tits equally. His large cock starts to respond to her full ass.

As the make-out continues, Willy's desire grows. His hands move from her chest down her stomach. He places his hand over her crotch. His palm feels her warmth between her legs.

"Willy!! What are you doing?"

"Relax Elle, you said, 'I can touch you'."

"Yes, but I never said there. Willy, I have a boyfriend."

Willy starts to move his hand as it rests over her crotch. He closes and opens his hand. This opening and closing movement cause his fingers to rub directly over her warmth. His palm rests on and stimulates her magic spot, her clitoris.

"Willy!!"

Willy keeps massaging her crotch with his hand. As his palm stimulates her clit, his fingers are exploring the sides of her shorts. His fingers lift her shorts and his hand slides under her shorts to her warm crotch. Most of the waitresses do not wear panties, Elle included. The tightness of their shorts would show a panty line, so Willy knows the only thing between his finger and her pussy is a thin tan stocking.

"Willy!!" Elle says leaning forward her hands move from the chair to wrap around Willy's head. Her arms encircle his head and rest on his shoulders. Her curvaceous breasts smash into his chest. She moans softly in his ear as she feels his finger press through her stocking and into her.

"Oh man," Willy moans as he hears Elle call his name. As Elle leans forward and her arms wrap around his head, her large chest comes closer. He looks down directly into her heavenly vast valley. His desire rises. When his fingers feel the middle seam of her tan stocking has a small tear, he presses his middle finger firmly to the hole. He feels his finger press through the stocking, and it enters her warm wet tight love tunnel. He slides his finger into her depths as his palm stimulates her clitoris.

"You're tight. You feel good, Elle. I want you bad."

"No, Willy. NO. We can't have sex. You know, we can't. Oh god, Willy. Your finger is so big. Willy, you shouldn't be doing this. Willy... Fuck... Willy."

Willy grips her ass tighter and lifting his hand he smacks her plump rear as his other hand continues to finger fuck her. His fingers on her rear find her little tight asshole. He slides a fingertip back and forth over her ass through her shorts to the pace his finger is sliding in and out of her.

"Willy. Willy. Oooo Willy. I am going to cum. Willy, you're gonna make me cum. Oooo ... mmmm... Willy!"

Hearing her encouraging moans, Willy continues his finger's pace sliding in and out of her pussy, but his finger sliding over her backdoor stops and presses down. With his middle finger in her wet depths, he curves the finger to his palm. His finger presses to the inside of her love tunnel wall just under her clitoris. He moves his finger inside her against her G-spot which sends the breast goddess over the edge.

"OOOoooooo Willy," Elle moans as she tightens around his finger. Her hand grabs his arm and stops his movement. Willy's finger is deep inside her as he feels her orgasm start and finishes. He withdraws his finger. Their eyes meet, and they kiss, again.

"Now, my turn," Willy says resting his hands on Elle's thighs.

Elle leans back. She looks Willy directly in the eyes. "Your turn? I didn't ask you to do that. Why would it be your turn, now?" she says with a confused and pissed tone.

"Not because I made you cum," Willy says noticing her expression turn from pissed to shy at the thought of him making her climax. "I just meant, this was really hot and exciting, and my cock is fucking rock hard. I could just take it out, and slide it insid..."

"Umm. NO. Willy, I told you, No Sex. Remember?" Elle says as she straightens up, but she does not get off of his lap. Her ass pressed into his steel member. She is driving him nuts.

"I know. I know. Technically, we did fuck," Willy says making Elle look confused at his comment. "I finger fucked you. I seemed good, too"

"Willy, quiet! Don't say that out loud. OK, I will help you, but you promised not to get my clothes dirty, so no hand job."

Willy thinks and thinks, "Yep, a promise is a promise. I know. Outercourse."

"Outercourse? What?" Elle looks even more confused.

"Like what I just did with my finger, that's outercourse. You could let me do that to your breasts. It's not sex and your clothes will stay clean. Win Win."

"You mean, you want to tit-fuck me," Elle says giving him a sweet but serious look.

"Yes."

"Yeah, you and every guy here. Plus, you will get it all over me. Nasty."

"No. No. I promise. That's the good part. I place a towel down, and perfect, I finish on the towel. No mess and no sex."

"Well, I... I don't know. It seems like a good compromise, and you were the first guy to make me cum," Elle says but immediately stopping her comment. She can't believe she just told him her secret.

"I was!! Seriously, I ... Wow!! How?"

"Boys are too quick and too shy around me. They ... well, it doesn't matter. How are we doing this? I am not taking my bra off."

"I think that will work. No problem. It's simple. Come over to the couch and lay down. I'll do the rest."

Elle turns with a sigh. She walks to the couch and sits. She lies down on her back in her white lace bra, red shorts and tan stocking with her white sneakers still on.

Willy has an ear-to-ear smile as he thinks about what's to come, and the sight of her drives him nuts. She looks over at him as he starts to undress. "This is just to help your... umm enlarged issue, and you're a pervert."

"I know. You make me a pervert, Elle."

Willy walks over to Elle. Except for his socks, he is completely naked. This is the first time she has seen his completely exposed member. 'He's a monster,' she thinks. 'He has to be close to a foot long.' In reality, he is closer to 10 inches. However, being extremely excited, his tool is more bat-like, now.

Her eyes do not leave his cock as he moves over her. He positions his leg on the couch next to the back with his foot lying next to her waist and the couch cushion brushing his thigh as he kneels down. As he straddles her small waist, she sees his large cock rest on top of her white bra, on top of her white lace Victoria's Secret 32H bra.

"I don't think it goes on top, Willy."

"I know. I know. This is amazing. Am I the first to do this?" Willy asked with a smile and drool coming from the right corner of his smile.

"No, second, if you must know," Elle says. However, she thinks to herself, 'the boy before was a third your size and lasted two seconds.'

Elle's wooden cross has fallen to the side of her neck when Willy lays a towel down on the top of her cleavage. The towel covers her necklace as the towel lies around her neck. He straightens up. He moves a little closer. Elle is so petite; his knee has more room than is needed next to her and the couch's back. With his other foot on the ground, he lifts his cock off her bra, leans back, and lines the swollen red mushroom-head with her deep cleavage's tunnel.

Elle's bra fits in the lesser meaning of the word, 'fit'. Her bra does not fit completely, and as Elle lays on her back, her breasts push the bra off her rib cage enough to allow Willy's swollen steel bat to slide between her heavenly mountainous mounds.

His angry head is leaking pre-cum which he rubs over the entrance of the cleavage tunnel as he presses in. He thinks he might need lube, but pushes forward and into her breasts' love passage. He feels his member being lubricated from the sweat between her immense bosoms.

Willy moves his hips forward to cause his pole to slide in. He holds his rod still enjoying the soft warmth. Heaven on Earth is the only explanation of the pleasure his manhood is experiencing.

"Oh god, Elle. This is heaven. I thought I may need lube, but you're so warm and wet"

"Wet?"

Willy raises her arms over her head, so he can move his knees closer under her armpits. He slides all the way into her pleasure tunnel of breast flesh and his dickhead pops out as it passes all the way through her breasts' tunnel. "Yes, wet. You work so hard, dear. You sweat between them," Willy explained.

"Yeah, sometimes. Is that OK?"

"Yep. God, YES!" he says moving his hips backward and pushing forwards back into her cleavage. He moans loudly, "Ooooh God. I could do this all day."

"Willy! I can't be here all day."

"I know. I wish," Willy says as he continues to fuck her large globes.

Willy continues his pace as his hand's cup both of her breasts. He places his hands on both sides of her massive tits and presses them together. With the tightness of the front strap of her bra holding his long member down and now the tightness from her breasts being press in from the side, he feels his orgasm build. He starts his assault on her breast with an increased rate of pounding. Pounding lasts for about three minutes. Then, he almost loses it as he presses forward completely popping out of her cleavage. His member's length presses past her neck and his angry cock's head stops over Elle's lips.

"Fuck, Elle. Shit, Fuck. I am ... Man, I was just able to stop."

Pre-cum drips from his swollen purple head and on Elle's chin. He tightens his balls trying to control his load. He is able to stop.

"WILLY ... NO. Don't cum on me. You promise the towel."

He moves the towel back into place as he relaxes.

"I stopped it, Elle. I almost did. Wow."

"Thanks for fixing the towel. Did you stop for me? Or, Trying to make this last longer?"

Willy's eyes are as wide as a deer in headlights. She is exactly right. He just wants a few more minutes. He tries to lie and says, "For you, Elle. I swear."

His hands move back to her breasts as he straightens up from adjusting the towel. As he slides his hands down over her breasts, they slide under her bra. Now, both his hands are on her bare skin. He can't believe she doesn't notice, for he is groping her bare tits under her bra.

As he starts to move his hips, he presses her tit flesh around his cock, once more. His hands press her breasts' flesh. When he looks down, he views Elle's voluptuous wonders. And, his cock is sliding between them.

This sight is too much. He picks up his pace again. Pressing her melons tighter around his dick, he continues to tit-fuck. He fucks her faster and faster. His tennis-ball size nuts slide over her firm stomach as they fill with a voluminous load.

"Elle! Elle. I'm close."

"Willy. Be careful. Willy, your hands. Willy! My breasts."

Willy doesn't hear anything. He is in heaven. Continuing to move his hips, his dick is moving closer and closer to the edge of her cleavage. His hands press her flesh tighter, and his hands lift her bra up. The bottom half of her mounds fall free exposed including her nipple.

Pressing her large 32H boobs tight together, he presses forward. The tip of his cock pokes out of her cleavage under her chin when he lets out a massive moan, "OOOoooO FFUUUCK."

Elle turns her head just in time hearing the loud moan. She feels a hot stream fall over her cheek. The next rope she feels is halfway up her bicep which is laying on her head. She thinks, 'God that was a lot, again.' Turning her head back to complain, she opens her mouth. When she opens her mouth to complain, a rope of salty fluid fires in her mouth. She closes her mouth in time to take the final two blasts over her light pink glossy lips and chin.

Willy looks down as his pleasure is about to explode. He sees his cock is pointed up a bit out of Elle's cleavage. He has time to just think, 'I'm going to miss the towel.' He watches Elle turn her head just in time as he moans out loud. His first shot fires from him and lands over her cheek and in her blond hair. The second shot covers her arm and hair, again.

Eyes wide with a feeling of joy and ecstasy, he sees Elle turn back to see what is happening to her. He smiles just as his balls unload again. A rope of semen is going to fire on her chin, so he shifts up, and the load goes over her chin and in her mouth. For the next few seconds, Willy watches with amazement as he covers her sweet face with his male fluid.

Finally able to gain some control, Willy pulls back. His dick inside the tight tunnel of cleavage, he fires his last shot of semen. Pulling out, he leaves a trail of semen from her cleavage and over her stomach.

With Willy kneeling over her crotch and his soft bat lying on her stomach, Elle is able to lower her arms. She wipes her mouth off and complains, "Eeeewwww. Willlllyyy!!"

To be continued...

We leave the two dealers to clean up and beg. You figure out who is doing what. As they say, "You made your bed ...," Poor Elle is lying in it.