Boobs Exhibitionist Gets the Man

Story Info
Dylan likes what he sees across the courtyard.
786 words
4.39
12.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

This is my entry into the 750 word project, where stories must be exactly 750 words long. It's a big constraint, but I hope you like it anyway. Comments are encouraged! -- JB

**************

I began simply enough. My breasts are a little big, and sometimes my blouse gaps between the buttons, revealing parts of my bra. I caught men looking, and to my surprise, it turned me on. I began to wear tighter blouses, a size too small for my bust. I got even more looks.

Inspired by the lechers all around me, I bought push-up bras and low-cut blouses. I could show off my boobs almost to my nipples. I got looks, but it wasn't the same. I realized what men got off on the most, was getting illicit looks: Seeing things they weren't supposed to see, when the woman (me!) made a mistake that gave them an illicit glimpse.

I knew I was weird. I live in New York City (Manhattan, to be precise), in an apartment on the fourth floor of a seventeen-story apartment building. It's built in a U shape, so my apartment faces one across the U. I have wide blinds, which of course I lower at night. Blinds are great, because you can arrange the slats so that people can see through them or not, depending on their orientation. I chose the angle that allowed people to see in, knowing that they're not supposed to do so. Then I paraded around my apartment in a bra and panties.

Of course, I had no idea if people could see in easily, although I figured they could from apartments higher than mine, like on the fifth, sixth, or seventh floors. I got lucky: there was a fund raiser party for some political candidate in exactly one of the apartments directly across from me, and on the sixth floor, to boot!

I'm not into politics, but I paid my $50 and went to the party, just to see if I could see into my apartment! I had bought an inflatable doll for the occasion, and I left it in a spot I would naturally be, and I left my lights on. At the party I drifted off to the window and yes! I could clearly see the inflatable doll, right through my supposedly closed blinds!

There was this hunk at the party, too, and he began to chat me up. I had not bargained on that! He was Dylan, and he lived directly above the apartment of the fund-raising party, on the seventh floor. Dylan and I hit it off, and I told him I lived in the apartment across the way, and pointed it out to him. He nodded, not really paying attention, I guess. I hoped Dylan would ask for my number, or my email, or Facebook, or something, but he didn't.

Knowing Dylan might look, and others too, really turned me on, and a few days later, as I wandered about in my apartment in just a bra and panties, I upped the ante and removed my bra. I got so excited, letting the girls roam free, even with my blinds down, that I almost orgasmed!

I ended up sitting in my favorite chair, watching TV, and pretended my fingers belonged to Dylan, as they lovingly caressed the parts of me down there that I love to be caressed most of all. The arms of the chair hid any explicit sight of my self-abuse, but I'm sure it was indirectly clear to Dylan, or anyone else who might have been watching, what was going on!

Things kept escalating, little by little. After a while, I was naked with the blinds down, which made masturbating easier and nicer. I ran into Dylan once in the lobby, wearing a push-up bra and a low cut scoop neck blouse. I found an excuse to bend forward, and he took the look! He finally asked for my coordinates.

It was on our third date that Dylan made his intentions clear. I knew them all along, of course; every girl does. Men have always wanted to lay me. Big boobs have that effect. Dylan enjoyed himself and asked me out some more. One time I "forgot" to lower the blinds in my bedroom, and as Dylan undressed me, with the lights on, I was very much on display. I was so turned on that I gave Dylan the fuck of his lifetime. Then we did it again, putting on a show for the entire East Wing.

I still don't know if Dylan realizes our shameless exhibitionism, but I suspect he does. We both enjoy putting on a show. I'm a lucky girl.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers