Braless Brenda

Story Info
A coarse coworker is summoned to HR... in 750 words!
750 words
4.22
14.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,796 Followers

I sighed when I looked over the next form. Brenda. Braless Brenda. Her fellow employees were constantly complaining about her, and yet I'd never met her.

I'd heard about her, though, that was for sure.

Stephie always complained about Brenda, but since Stephie was the only woman in the HR department, Stephie dealt with Brenda's complaints. Except today, I'd have to handle Braless Brenda. I sighed. "Next! Brenda?" I called to the outside office.

She pranced in and stopped short when she saw me. "Well. Fuck. It's a man! In HR!"

It took me a real effort to look at her eyes. "Hi. Take a seat. Stephie's out sick today."

"Lucky you," she grinned, kicking my door shut.

"Nope." I was not in the mood. "I can't be alone in here with you."

"Oh, quit being such a bitch," she scoffed, standing tall. Again, I felt my eyes dipping down... when I wrenched them back up, she was smirking. "Yeah. I can guess why I got written up today."

I spread my hands helplessly. "This is your ninth complaint, Brenda. And they're all the same."

She nodded. "Stephie told you about me." It wasn't a question. "I wonder whether she told you everything."

I cocked my head. "What do you mean?" I liked to keep these things by the book. Was Stephie screwing things up?

"Nine times, Mr HR," she yawned, "and I haven't been fired yet. Want to know why?" She didn't wait for my reply. "Because I make it worth her while to look the other way."

Fuck.

"Here's how it works." She sprawled across my desk, her breasts massive behind her thin blouse. "Stephie sets the thermostat. My tits draw attention. That jealous bitch Hazel complains. I get called into Stephie's office." She eyed me now, her smirk growing. "And I get her to forget about it."

I knew I didn't want to ask, but I also knew I had to. "How?"

"I do this." She started to unbutton, slowly, her clever eyes on my face. One button.

Two.

"Then I do this." She slid fluidly off the chair, a sidewinder slinking to the hunt, back arched as she paused on her knees. "And I crawl around to her. She doesn't have to lift a finger, Mr HR; I take care of her." Her loose blouse did its job, showing free-swinging breasts dancing back and forth as she eased around the edge of my desk. "She usually swivels her chair, though, so she can watch my titties." Her eyes glimmered up at me. "Like you are right now."

She was right, my legs out from under my desk already. I hadn't even realized I'd turned the chair.

"Then I move between her legs." Brenda's voice had gone deep, husky, still crawling. "She likes it when I run my hands over her thighs before I push my face into her skirt, but sometimes she wears pants." She straightened now, right before my knees, her back arched. Her nipples looked painfully hard. "Like you are."

"I..."

"So then I just reach out and unzip her," she went on, her hand shooting boldly between my thighs. I grunted when her fingers made contact with my dick, bent painfully to the right as it hardened. "Like this." The sound of my zipper was a sharp whine in the silent room. "She likes my mouth. A lot. What's your name, Mr HR?"

I swallowed, my throat a desert. "Scott."

"You'll like my mouth too, Scott. A lot." Nimble fingers were already inside my fly, a sharp dissociated part of my brain going crazy with alarm and lust. Jesus, she was working her hand inside my boxers. "I start with little licks, up the sides of her cunt. Do you like that word, Scotty? Cunt?" She winked. "Want to see mine?"

She knew the answer. Which was good; I didn't trust my voice.

"She tastes good. Sweet." My hardening dick was hot and bare in her hand now, stiffening despite myself. "I think you'll taste us both later," she promised, her voice deep. Her eyes lit up when she felt me spasm. "Yeah. You'll find out what Stephie likes. How she likes teeth on her clit, just a little. How she likes a finger rimming her shithole, just a reminder. A promise." She smacked her lips. "She likes all sorts of things, Scotty."

She pulled my dick out and leaned forward, hungry, but just then I started as I heard my doorknob turn.

Voboy
Voboy
1,796 Followers