Boobs Make You Stupid Ch. 05

Story Info
Back for more. Another night out at Bar and Bill.
2.3k words
4.61
8.5k
7
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes finally fluttered and opened. I was looked straight up at my bedroom ceiling. The skirt part of summer dress I had on was pulled up over my thighs and my pretty panties were there for anyone to see. The cum that sprayed on my dress, had dried but left stains while the cum that dried on my face had make my skin tight and crusty.

As I managed to sit up, I was reminded of the remote, pink Lush still up my aching ass. I smiled as I thought about what had just happened.

My new massive, G-cup breast forms arrived and I was anxious to try them on. The custom Marilyn mammaries were about two pound each. I placed the self-adhering boobs on my chest and felt the weightiness of them pull downwards. I supported them with one of my new bras I bought to accommodate the hugeness of my bosoms. My old bras were now too small to fit properly.

"Oh my gawd!" I moaned as I assaulted my new breasts. "I still can't believe how great they feel!

It was just past seven and at least another hour before the sunset. I wanted to go out and show off my new boobs but reluctantly needed to clean up first. I giggled. "Hee-he! How funny would it be to go out with my cum stained dress and dried cum on my face! What a slutty thought!"

I stripped off and carefully removed my forms before showering. I made sure to also clean my forms to make sure they would stick on properly. As I showered, I checked for any stray hairs on my smooth, soft skin; there was none. The rose scented lotion made my body even smoother.

I picked out the items I wanted to wear and laid them on the bed. I strapped my new bralette around my chest and hooked it around the back. Making sure it was comfortable, I slipped in the G-forms into the full, lacy cups. I felt each form meld into my chest as the seam disappeared against my skin. The nipples poke through the cut outs in the bra cups. I opted for a small G-string rather than full panties. It was enough to cradle and control my balls yet leave my cock basically free.

I slid my feet and legs into some vintage, fashion, seamed stockings. The reinforced toes still let my red painted toenails to show through with the Cuban heel seam running up the back of my thighs. To hold up my stockings, I wore a 14-strap garter belt. The black nylon/Lycra had a high waist with three hook to do up in the back and give my tummy a bit of support; not that I needed it. The straps were about three-quarters of an inch wide. Doing the fourteen clips took time but I thought it was worth it. I adjusted the straps to be extra taut against my bare skin.

For make-up, I gave myself a more demure, sophisticated look with deep smoky eyes and red painted lips. My mascara really thickened my naturally long lashes. It went perfect with my shoulder length, dark red haired wig. I clipped on some dangling, drop pearl earrings and rather than a string of matching pearls, I attached a black ribbon choker around my throat. In front was another drop pearl hanging from a fine link, one-inch, 18 carat gold chain. I could feel it bump my throat with each nod of my head.

I checked out myself in the mirror before completely dressing. My boner was sticking straight up. "Fuck I look hot!"

I put on a red silk, front button blouse. My boobs were so big, I had some trouble doing it up and left the top three buttons undone. With the breast form seam pretty much invisible, my cleavage looked fantastic especially with my hard pokie nipples.

I stepped into the black skirt. It was fairly tight over my hips and the hem was about five inches above my knees. My red, stiletto pumps with peep toes were perfect. The almost five inch skinny heels made my bum and boobs stick out even more.

"Oops!" I notice a bump in front of my skirt. I reached underneath and tucked in my erection. "Better."

I daubed a little perfume behind my ears and on my wrists. Grabbed a wrap, checked my hair and was ready to go, but this time I remembered to grab my clutch purse in case I struck out and needed to pay for my own drinks.

It was still warmish outside with very light gusts blowing up my skirt. After a few steps, I felt my hard dick slip from its tucked position. I chuckled. "Should have worn panties!"

Unlike my last escapade, I knew exactly where I was headed; Bart's Bar. With sure and steady strides, I made my way; my heels clicked on the concrete with each step. It was a bit further than I remembered from last time.

A car pulled up beside me. The guy inside called out. "Hey honey! How much?"

I looked at the driver. It was the same fucking, fat idiot from last time. Again, I pulled up my skirt and showed him my hard cock. "Boy! You really need to get your eyes checked or you really want to get ass fucked!"

"Fuck! Again!" His tires squealed as he zoomed away.

Finally at Bart's, I entered inside and quickly scanned the place. Again it was mostly empty but at the far end of bar was a familiar face; Bill! I sat around the corner near him and smiled. He returned a polite nod but I could see his mind working.

"Hi Veronica...Ronnie. Right?" Said the server behind the bar. "Johnnie Black?"

I looked at the voice. "Hi Shannon. Nice to see you again. Yes, Johnnie Black please. And one for yourself!"

I looked over at Bill. It was like a light went on in his head. "Of course. I'm sooo sorry, I didn't recognize you."

"Hi Bill. It took a while." I replied in my cutest, coyest, womanly voice I could muster. "Nice to see you again too."

"I was hoping you'd stop by again. Can I join you?" He asked as he moved over before I could nod. He gave me a peck on the cheek. "You look great! A bit different than from last time."

"Well... My hair and make-up is a bit different." I whispered my alterations to him. "And my boobs are much bigger now. They were double-D's before and now they are G's! Like them?"

"Oh my god, yes!" Bill grinned like a kid in a candy store. "They look fantastic!"

I opened a few more buttons down to my belly and opened up my blouse, giving him a better look. He slipped a hand inside and cupped and cradled by boobs. When he pinched my nipples, I could feel it in my groin.

A couple of drinks later, my hand was stroking his cock through the outside of his pants. I wanted it now but knew patience was a virtue and I wanted to keep my virtue (LOL) for now. Bill's hand was on my thigh. His fingers traced my garter straps and clips and it only made him harder. My boner was sticking straight up and tented my skirt; I didn't care about concealing it anymore. He pulled my hem up just far enough to expose my cock and surrounded it with is hand.

I looked over a Shannon. She was watching us. I guess we were pretty obvious. She had her hand inside her yoga pants and was fingering her cunt. I nodded towards Shannon. Bill looked over and smiled. His hand squeezed my cock a bit harder.

In the bar, other than Shannon there was no one else. Throwing caution to the wind and no longer wanting to keep my virtue, I undid Bill's belt buckle. I checked around again and unzipped his fly. I reach inside and was taken aback slightly. The soft, silky underwear he wore was champagne coloured with some black lace trim; it had no fly. Definitely not your ordinary male boxers.

I looked at Bill who returned a big grin. "Like? Why should you be the only one?"

Bill let me pull his pretty panties down and pop out his cock. His clear pre-cum was already spilling over and lubricated my hand as I stroked him. I checked one more time. With her leggings pushed down to her knees, Shannon was busy finger banging herself. She grabbed a bottle of Grand Marnier and fucked herself with the long neck.

"Doubt if she'll complain." I thought as ducked down between his legs. I pulled my bra away enough to slide his shaft beneath and between my cleavage. I used my hands to squeeze them together and gave him a slow boob job. His leaking knob hit my chin with each of my down strokes. Squeezing my tits harder, I nodded my head down and took his wet bulb between my lips. I lapped his juices; it was as delish as I remembered. "Mmm... You taste so good!"

Bill placed his hand on the back of my head. I took it to mean he wanted me to take more. I couldn't do it while he was between my boobs, so I had to readjust. I took him back into my mouth and forced my head down. The tip of his cock pushed against the back of my throat. Still an inch to go, I backed off a bit and coerced it all the way.

Bill made a funny (not ha-ha funny) jerk. His based pulsed on my lips and then... "Oooohhh... F..u..c..k...!" Hot cream shot directly into my tummy. He held my head tight against him. Two... Three... Four... massive wads of cum sprayed from his fire hose.

Bill finally eased his head hold on me and let me back up. "Fuck! Your mouth is so fucking hot and wet! I tried to stop you but you just kept on and I'm sorry for cumming so fast!"

"Tee hee!" I giggled. "I thought you wanted me to take more of you in my mouth!"

I looked over at Shannon. She had two bottles now; one fucking her cunt and another fucking her asshole.

Bill gave me a look. I looked back at him not understanding. He ate his lips before asking. "Fuck me?"

He stood and let his pants drop. He braced his hands on the bar top as I pulled his panties down the rest of the way. Lustfully, Bill looked back at me. Teasingly slow, I pinched my skirt and pulled it up until I could get to my hard cock sticking out from my panties.

Bill bent over more and spread his legs wider. I let a gob of spit splatter against his back entrance. I used the tip of my cock to smear it around. My own pre-cum helped lube him even more.

I pressed my knob on his hole but didn't force it in. I backed off and pressed against him again. Again, I didn't push it in. Bill whimpered and begged. "Please! Please put it in! Fuck me! Fuck me with your cock!"

This time, with slow, steady pressure, I pushed myself forward. His hole spread open allowing my fat part of my bulb to pop through. He grunted. "Auu... Gawd!"

I grabbed him by his hips and shoved my cock the rest of the way in. Slowly at first, I pulled out half way and slammed it back in again and again and again. I could feel him clinch himself around my shaft. I increased my cadence until I was reaming him as hard and as fast as I could.

Bill was gurgling some incomprehensible gibberish; his body was uncontrollably shaking. I knew I couldn't hang on any more and started blasting my cum into his bowels. "Uuuhhh...! Fuck! Uuuhhh...! Fuck! Uuuhhh...! F...U...C...K...!"

I collapsed atop of Bill. I could feel his legs shake trying to support his weight. His ass spat out my semi-flaccid dick before his knees gave out. I wasn't strong enough to support his weight but was able to guide him to the floor without injuring himself; his back resting against the bar.

I looked over at Shannon. She was still busy fucking herself. Her top was pulled up and she mauled her big tits.

Something was under my skirt, I looked down to see Bill's head underneath. He was on his knees. His mouth was around my cock and cleaning it off. Getting hard again wasn't an issue. Naked, Shannon came to our side of the bar with three glasses of something. It burned my throat on the way down.

Bill and I spit roasted Shannon; Bill fucking her mouth as I pounded her pussy.

I lost all account of time until we were all too exhausted to fuck and suck any more. Shannon laid back on the floor; legs splayed and pussy gaped wide; excess white cum dribbled out. Bill was between my thighs, cleaning off any pussy and ass juice from my now useless, wilted dick.

Bill was in no shape to drive me home. Getting a taxi at this time would be almost impossible. And in my inebriated state, I concluded I could walk home.

I kissed Bill and Shannon good-bye and started my walk. The cool air helped to clear my head and steady my steps. As I passed by a store, I could see my reflection in the window. My hair was a mess. My make-up smeared. My blouse was untucked and mis-buttoned. My stockings were stretched and laddered.

I smiled at myself and continued my slut walk home.