Booger Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jo, that's so generous of you!" Sally answered. She took my hand again. "Yellow is one of my favorite and best colors. I suppose it's the contrast with my hair and skin."

"You'd look gorgeous in a burlap sack, Sally," I insisted, "but yes, with your freckles and flaming hair you're a natural for any shade of yellow. This can be my belated birthday present for you. Nancy needs clothes, blankets, a baby carrier, and a car seat, before we drive any further. Oh, I want to give her a pony, a saddle, and boots, too, but maybe she's still too little."

"Oh, you men!" Sally laughed in delight. "Nancy is two weeks old and you want to buy her horses, saddles, and boots. I've competed at barrel racing, pole racing, and cutting cows at rodeos at the state level in Alabama, so it would be one of my dreams for her to be raised with horses."

Oh, I laughed at the little Darling. "I knew there was something I loved about your red headed, freckled little self. You would love the horses in my barn, Sally Ann! I hope you'll let me take you there sometime. My next question is why did you stop at the state level? I would think with the sheer grit and determination you have, you could be the Grand National Champion. I'll hold the baby ringside as she watches her mommy win."

Sally laughed, "You sure do have a lot of confidence in me, Jo. You haven't seen me ride yet!"

"You show up at my place, Darling," I promised her, "and I'll introduce you to my big red gelding Poco, out of Poco Bueno blood lines, and buy a saddle your size. He was on the tracks in Louisiana as a two-year old colt but he didn't want to run for his trainers. He will run like the wind for me! We've won dozens of races and no other fast horse in our part of Texas has stayed within three lengths of him at a quarter mile. Think how fast Poco would be with your light little butt on him! He is the fastest horse I've ever ridden and after winning he goes right back to his calm mode, he'll ask you to give him more rein so he can crop a bite or two of grass."

I could tell by the far away look in Sally's eyes she was thinking. That's the way I wanted to keep her. I wanted this girl in my arms, in my bed, and in my barn, and I wanted to raise little Nancy Sue and protect her from men like her daddy!

"Now think about this, Sweetheart," I told Sally, "I own a miniature horse colt I delivered and imprinted on me a few years ago. His conformation is stout like a foundation quarter horse. He is loaned out to my farrier's youngest son to train and ride. He's been on trail rides and in parades and he's roping calves off him and learning to cut calves from a herd off him. He's also barrel and pole racing on him. The boy should be outgrowing him about the time Nancy gets old enough to hang onto a set of reins."

Hell, Sally was crying. I thought for a minute I'd hurt her feelings, then I began to understand her crying was from relief, not hurt or sadness. I slid my chair away from the table and lifted little Nancy and cradled her with my right arm. "Come here, Sally Ann, sit in my lap, darling." I invited.

Sally sat in my lap, kissed me, and took Nancy from me into her arms. "Jo, a few hours ago I thought my baby was dying, I was in horrible pain, homeless and desperate, and I'd been starving for days. I'd been rudely propositioned dozens of times on the street in the last week, and I didn't know how much longer I could hold out without having to prostitute myself to eat and survive, so I could feed her. I didn't know if I could even keep my baby if we both lived. You're offering me Heaven in exchange for my smiles. I have a lot of thinking to do."

I told her, "My offer stands, Sweetheart. I want you and the baby in my life in whatever capacity you choose. I'll take you home as an adopted daughter if that's what you want, or I'll have my lawyer get your divorce and marry you. It's all up to you."

"Let's take this one step at a time and get some shopping done first then," Sally said, "Nancy and I have been sleeping in parks and the bus station. My dress smells like stale milk and I've lived in it for a week. I've done sponge baths in rest rooms every day, but I had nothing to change into. I'd like for you to get a room and wash Nancy and me and put her to bed and tuck her in bed in clean pajamas and kiss her. Would you please take me to your bed and make me feel wanted, loved, and protected?"

That sounded like a plan I could live with. I told her, "I like the way you think, Sweetheart!" I paid the check, and left a generous tip. I carried the sack of cornbread muffins. Sally felt strong enough to carry the baby now. I opened the doors for her proudly. She was easily the prettiest girl in the place, at least in my eyes. We drove around town a bit until Sally spotted a store she said would have everything she and the baby needed.

I remembered to mention luggage and we found a sturdy set Sally liked. She found a yellow sundress that had me drooling when she held it in front of her. We both loved a dark green dress with cream lapels she picked out too. She picked out a couple of more, then some blue jeans and blouses, shorts, and underwear. I insisted she pick out a pair of western boots and a hat, knowing as a horse woman she'd be comfortable in them with her blue jeans anywhere in the south. It didn't take her long to shop for the baby either, but we bought everything she said she needed for right now.

Oh, I bought an ice chest, too, and some plastic containers we could put into it to hold snacks. I would buy Sally some small containers of buttermilk to go with that extra cornbread at my first opportunity. I'd already decided even if she went back to her husband, I'd keep track of her, no matter the cost. I had made a decision sweet Sally Ann Ryan would never starve again as long as I was alive and in this survival game called life!

We checked the girl's goodies out and loaded them into our rented SUV. My only question was this, "Hotel or motel, Sweetheart?" Sally suggested we find a motel with a laundry so we could run their new wash and wear clothing through a wash and dry cycle. I called sister dearest and she answered on the first ring. She asked, "How far toward Texas have you gotten, Jo?"

"Oh," I told her, "I never made it to the ticket counter at the bus station, Sis. I met two homeless red heads and fell in love with both of them. We're about to get a room together, shower, and shack up for the night." All I could hear from her end of the phone was laughter!

"You will never change, Jo Shelby!" Carol said. "I'm off work tomorrow, bring them by and introduce them to part of your family."

"I will do that, Carol, I know you will love them. We'll see you sometime early tomorrow!" I went by a corner quick shop and bought ice, sodas, buttermilk, supplies to make sandwiches and chips.

"Oh, I'm in Heaven!" Sally said, "We have food in reserve!"

I had to kiss the poor little darling. I told her, "You will always have something to eat if Jo Shelby has any say on the subject, Sweet Sally, or I will get out and kill something. It hurts me so much to think you did without. I am so glad I met you this morning, Darling!"

Sally had tears in her eyes. "I don't know if you were sent to us by Goddess, karma, or what, Jo, but I feel you have saved Nancy and my lives."

We found a motel with several washers and dryers in a little laundry and Sally loaded the washers as I checked us in. We bathed Nancy in the little tub we'd bought for her and she loved it! She kicked and splashed while cooing and gurgling at us. It had been years since I had been able to enjoy a baby so young. Sally had a blast thinking up new noises and faces to make to entertain her adored child as I intently watched them both and joined in the fun.

Yes, I knew I was in love with both of them. Sally stripped and fed the baby as I went to put the clothes in the dryers. When I got back Sally told me solemnly, "Jo, I know this is an imposition on you, but I need you to drain my breasts again, please. I've been so emotional it has kicked up my milk production."

I sighed deeply and told her just as solemnly. "I'll do my duty then, Sally Ann. We all have our burdens to bear." I laughed and went to her side and bent to take a beautiful nipple into my mouth. Her breast was so warm her milk almost felt heated. I nursed gently for a minute, then drew more of her breast into my mouth and sucked her nipple up against my palate with my tongue. I had a handful of that fine looking little ass too. Sally had lain back on our bed and was purring sweetly, while running her fingers over me. She was much more relaxed with me now. I delighted in taking the pressure off her other breast, too.

"I've got an idea you might go for, Sally." I suggested. "We could actually buy one of those damned breast pumps and some baby bottles, sterilize them, and seal them in plastic bags. If Nancy would learn to drink your milk out of them we could stock up a couple of days supply of your milk and you could take a break for a day or two every week and enjoy your chicken fried steak, gravy, and greens, spicy Mexican food, or whatever."

"Oh, my God!" Sally was excited. "You're a genius, Jo!" She got up, pulled me to my feet and we danced around the room, her as naked as a little heathen.

"I'll put your vote down as an enthusiastic yes, then, Sally Ann!" I pretended to write down her vote. "Of course it would be best if your nipples continue to be nursed to stay in condition for it, so I will step up to the plate and volunteer for that strenuous duty."

She said, "Oh, you are such a trooper, Jo!" I accepted her grateful thanks and kisses with my typical modesty. I took the laundry baskets and went to check on their new clothes. When I returned with the clean dry clothes Sally Ann was already in the shower. She called to me and I secured the room's door with a chair under the knob, stripped, and joined her.

Sally Ann was thoroughly enjoying the luxury of a warm shower she'd had to miss for the last week for lack of funds for a room. I gave her a shampoo and scalp massage that soon had her purring. I knew the little darling had to be utterly exhausted, no pun intended. I washed her vigorously with a terry cloth wash cloth, dried her sexy little body, kissed her and tucked her into our bed.

As I had expected she would be, she was totally out of it when I returned from my own shower. I checked on the baby, kissed her, then climbed under the covers with Sally. I pulled the little cinnamon muffin up snug against me, my arms around her and my hands filled with a couple of interesting parts of her, and my nose in her sweet smelling hair. I went to sleep instantly as I'd learned to do in the military when rest was mandatory.

When I woke it was still dark outside and I was holding Sally Ann close to me. I stirred, intending to get up and check the baby and Sally spoke, already knowing my intent, "She's alright, I heard her cooing a few minutes ago. She's probably what woke you, Jo."

I told her, "You are a good mother, Sally Girl."

Sally returned the compliment. "Not many men would have been wakened from a sound sleep to check on her by the tiny noises she made, Jo." I thanked her with a hug and a kiss on her cheek. Sally sighed contentedly and reached behind her to grasp my prick. She began backing up onto it, inserting it into her hot pussy from behind. She seems to have known my next question too. "Yes, we're protected. My doctors put me back on the pill to help balance my hormones."

We made love slow and easy for a while. Each of us enjoyed our first experience together. We were comfortable that first time, no worrying about anything. There was nothing urgent or frantic about it. I delighted in kissing freckles on her pretty cheeks, shoulders, and anywhere else I could reach. I told her, "I'd like to take about three days sometime and kiss all your freckles, Sweet Thing."

Sally giggled, "I'll show you some special freckles I want you to kiss. You'll get around to all of them in time." We went on at that pace for nearly an hour, then Sally told me, "We have to turn so I can see you and kiss you. No, don't pull out, we can do this." Sally bent forward at her waist until her slim body was lying in front of mine. She swiveled, with our joined sex organs as the fulcrum. Her near leg came up beside my head. I lifted her and swiveled like I was righting someone on a kayak. She arranged her legs on each side of mine and leaned forward which gave us full pelvis to pelvis contact for the first time. She moaned at the same time I did. I sought out her beautiful mouth and we moaned into each others open mouths as our tongues entwined.

There was some light entering the room now, and I could see her face and mesmerizing eyes. The sight of her combined with the exquisite feelings we were generating with our bodies was almost enough to make me cum, I told her. "I'm almost there, Baby."

"I know, I am, too." Sally whispered. "You feel so good inside me! This is the first time I have ever been made love to, Jo. Everything before now was just fucking to get my husband off." The baby's timing was perfect, perfectly wrong. She woke crying! Sally said, "Jo, I have to go to her!"

"I know, Darling, I understand." Sally had been just too afraid for her baby only the day before for her to be able to bear to let her cry. She kissed me for understanding and dove for the other bed.

Within a few seconds I had two pretty red heads in bed with me. I bent to the smallest one, kissed her, and sniffed then said something that could be phonetically spelled as "Phooey!" Her mom fetched fresh diapers and wash cloths as I pulled up her pajamas and blew raspberries on her belly to entertain her. That silly sensation delighted her and stopped her crying, of course!

We had a lazy hour or so, playing with the baby and kissing each other now and then. The baby got hungry and Sally fed her, then she dozed off. Sally moved her back to the other bed, then she jumped my bones.

There was nothing relaxed about Sally now. She wanted to get off! We tongue wrestled feverishly as I massaged her breasts. I kissed and sucked both of her delectable breasts, and thought of something I had wanted to try. I'd run across a clip of two beautiful blond lesbians online. My being a normal horny male and having nothing against lesbian sex I played the clip. One of the beauties had such a cute method of using little cat licks on her partner's clitoris and pussy lips I began wondering if she knew something about licking pussy I didn't. I was about to find out.

I had a perfect test subject, a healthy passionate young woman who'd never experienced anything but wham bam, thank you, ma'am sex. I would be proud to show her what an experienced man who delights in putting his partner's pleasure first could do. I kissed my way down to Sally's belly and licked her navel. I reached between her legs to cradle both cheeks of that sweet ass in my hands and squeeze, then I shoved my arms between her and the sheets and reached my hands up to make love to those breasts and nipples I adored.

When I left her navel with my mouth to go further down, she confirmed my suspicions by telling me, "Jo, please, I don't know anything about that."

I told her, "I love you, Sally. I think you'll enjoy this, Baby. If you don't, at any time just say 'Stop' and I will, I promise you."

She said a tentative, "Okay, Jo. I trust you." and I continued. I was very gentle now as I continued to lick and suck my way downward to her pussy. I kissed her clit, then licked up and down the folds of her slit. She was wet and getting wetter, and her entire body shuddered at the sensations. I went back to her clit and sucked on it while trying the kitty licks thing. Sally grabbed a pillow and held it over her mouth to suppress some of the involuntary noises she was making.

I couldn't resist asking her, "Do you want me to stop now, Sally?"

She said, "Oh God no, Jo, please do more to me before I die!" I would have laughed if my mouth hadn't been so busy. Being quite satisfied with her critique of my efforts thus far, I kept up with the alternating kitty licks on her clit and licking and lapping at the wet lips of her pussy. I was still massaging her breasts and rolling her nipples between my fingers. I took one hand off her breasts and lifted her ass to my mouth with it. I rimmed her asshole with my tongue, and tongue fucked her ass as she shuddered. I sucked my middle finger to get it wet and inserted it into her rosebud to the first knuckle.

I reapplied my mouth to the kitty licks on her clit, and moved my other hand down to her pussy. My middle finger slipped easily into her wet folds in search of her G-spot. I wiggled my finger all the way into her ass and found her G-spot at the same time. Sally screamed into the pillow as her body convulsed in a massive orgasm!

Moments later she was still coming down from her orgasm and I moved up to hold her and kiss her. She was softly crying. I told her, "I'm sorry, Baby. Did I hurt you in some way?"

"No, it was wonderful, Jo, thank you! I'm only angry about all the time I've wasted with an idiot drunk who knows nothing about sex!" Oh, how I love it when my plans work like they're supposed to! Sally's next concern was for me. "I love you, Jo, please let me return the favor? Yes, that's the only thing I have been taught about sex before now." She moved down and took me into her mouth and I had to admit she had learned that perfectly, but then I must say while I respect your own opinion, I have never been given a bad blow job.

She licked and sucked me up and down my shaft as she cradled my scrotum sack in one warm hand gently massaging it. Her warm mouth and all our other erotic closeness had me wanting to come within minutes. I told her, "You are so beautiful, you're about to make me cum, Darling!" She winked at me as I felt it let go surge after surge. Sally swallowed every drop!

We kissed then I held Sally close for a time as she smiled so beautifully I couldn't resist kissing her for a while more. We enjoyed taking a shower together, and dressed, then we loaded all our things into the SUV. I called Carol and told her we were headed her way and she insisted she would do breakfast for us. We only dallied to pick up the baby bottles and the best quality breast pump we could find at a large pharmacy. We'd sterilize these on Carol's stove.

When Carol opened the door and saw Sally Ann and the baby tears appeared in her eyes. I introduced them and the two women hugged like they'd known each other for years. Carol asked to hold Nancy Sue and it was love at first sight between her and the baby, too.

We sat and when it came out during our conversation Sally Ann had competed at cutting cows, and pole and barrel racing Carol told Sally, "I can see it already. You are Jo's ideal woman, and young enough to stay up with him." One of Sally Ann's hands reached to seek out mine. I told my sweet sister I could not agree more. Carol fixed a delicious breakfast of smoked ham and eggs, grits, and home made biscuits. It was a joy to me to know Sally Ann would begin this day of traveling well fed! Carol typically insisted we take a package of the smoked ham and a jar of her home made pickles for sandwiches later.

Sally asked to use Carol's rest room and Carol rose, took her hand and graciously led her to it. Carol hurried back to her chair and looked seriously at me. "You do know what she is, don't you, Jo?"

I knew of Carol's Wicca faith and partly because of that and partly because of my having envisioned Sally at Stonehenge the day before, I told her, "I think so. She's a wonderful and magical creature. I had a visual yesterday of her dancing and singing naked in the moonlight at Stonehenge." Carol nodded and smiled, apparently pleased I'd had the same feelings she'd had.