Book 01 Prologue

Story Info
An Empress Begins Her Rule.
1.2k words
4.36
3.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank OrcDominion, whose stories inspired me to begin writing. You can check out some of his stuff in literotica.

******

Surrounded by full-length mirrors, I slowly looked up from my feet to the rest of my body. Just having gotten out of the warm waters of my morning bath, my body had a soft pinkish tint to it. I stood at 5 feet 9 inches with glossy, light purple hair and had curves in all the right places. I am beautiful, sexy, and stunning. I am perfect.

My clitoris was erect, protruding from its hood, and my nipples were rock hard. You might think it was because of the cold morning air. But I knew that was not the case, as the morning activities and thinking about the day ahead of me had probably gotten me this horny. I spread my legs slightly. I was so sensitive that I could feel the air around my clitoris. If possible, it got even more erect.

I had thought about relieving myself during the bath, but my goblin servants, under strict orders from my husband, had not allowed me my relief. It had been pure torment as they slowly and carefully shaved my pussy until I was as bare as a babe.

More torture followed in the form of lotions moisturizing my skin. Their hands had traveled all over my body. Slowly, they massaged my breasts. They spread lotion all over my ass cheeks and into the cleft between them, lightly brushing my back hole. I wanted the fingers to travel inside me so badly, but none did. And although my breasts and pussy lips were given ample attention my erect nipples and clitoris were almost completely ignored. Any other day, I would have been permitted an orgasm, or maybe even multiple orgasms. But not today.

Two of my goblin servants stepped into the room while I was admiring myself, bearing the shoes and jewellery that I would be wearing today. A third followed, carrying one of my circlets. I requested the silver one with the diamond today. It would complement the rest of the jewelry I had chosen. The circlets were of my own design. Each had a different colored jewel taken from the emperor's crown. The crown had suited my father well, but my husband had not wanted it. So, I had all the seven gems taken out used them to make my circlets.

I thought back to the conversation I had had with my orc husband yesterday. I had requested that he allow me to be clothed on my first official day as empress. I had even ordered a royal gown to be created, thinking that he would not refuse me. But refuse he had.

"The humans must see you completely. They must love you and desire you in every way possible. And they must know your position not just as their Empress but as my wife and slave," he had said. So, I was a bit taken aback to see a fourth servant enter the room carrying a small bag and a note.

"These are the only clothes you'll be getting today," the note read. I grabbed the bag from the goblin and ripped it open, thinking that there might be a bra, panties or even a small dress. Inside were a pair of lace-transparent ankle high socks with white ruffs and a pair of white lace transparent gloves. No panties, no bra, and definitely no dress.

Such was my shock, mortification, and arousal at the thought of wearing these in public while my entire body was exposed that I couldn't even get angry.

One of my goblin servants placed the glossy white diamond-studded sky-high heels beside me. They would most likely add at least 3 inches to my height. A chair was brought, and I sat down. The goblin got to work with the ankle-high socks and shoes. Once he was done, I stood up. The heels made my legs look so much longer and pushed out my already large breasts and butt. The silver diamond studded bangles and gloves were next, followed by a jeweled choker around my neck.

After this came the two pieces of jewelry that I had been dreading or looking forward to (I'm not sure) putting on all morning. First came the necklace. Recently designed it combined a diamond studded Y-style nipple to clit clamp with a shining silver necklace. The piece had been specifically tailored to me. It was designed to pull up and out on my clit but not pull down or put pressure in my nipples.

I thought that they would put them on all at once and had looked forward to it as that would have probably given me the sweet release of orgasm that I so desired. But there was no such luck. Three goblins took their positions in front of me after I had worn the chain.

"Hands behind your head my Empress and legs spread wide," said the one at my clit.

I followed immediately hoping that they would make the mistake and put them on all at once.

First came the right nipple. Then they waited a bit, then came the left and more waiting. Finally, the clit clap was added pulling my clit out and up towards my body. I bent forward, breathing heavily, wanting to scream at the denial of my pleasure.

The goblins waited until my breathing returned to normal. Then they brought out the last piece of jewelry apart from the circlet. A butt plug with a diamond at the hilt. At its highest width, it was 60mm. I had been trained with a 50-mm dildo before, but just looking at it gave me goose bumps.

"Bend down and hold your ankles, Empress".

I slowly did as I was told. As we were surrounded by mirrors, I could see everything going on around me. Two goblins pulled my cheeks wide and held my thighs as the third lubed up the plug and got in position behind me. Using the long, thin tube of the lube bottle some lube was squirted inside me and some was spread outside.

"Relax"

I tried to. I really did. But my anxiousness caused me to clench and unclench reflexively. At first, he toyed with me. Putting a bit of it in and then pulling it out. He went deeper and deeper each time, and my arousal levels kept rising until I felt like I was high. My eyes were open, but everything became a blur. My thoughts continued to soar. But I didn't cum. I lacked that final rub, that final push. My poor torture hole gave in, and the plug was now deep within me. Its girth was uncomfortable. But I knew that by the end of today, it would probably become a comforting ache.

I stood up and picked up my circlet. Staring at it for a moment, I remembered all the things I had done to reclaim my title. I put it on and glanced at myself in the mirror one final time. The only parts of me clothed were my hands and feet, and these only made me feel more naked. The rest of me was completely exposed and on display for everyone to see.

My first official day as Empress. Today, all would see and bask in my beauty. I walked out of the dressing room to find my orc husband waiting for me outside. I was ready. Confident, oh so naked, and more aroused than I had ever been in my life before.