Naked Goddess Ch. 01

Story Info
Tom meets god, who turns out to be naked woman.
1.8k words
4.24
17.3k
18

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naked Goddess

Tom was standing over the railing of a bridge crossing the river, ready to jump.

About a week ago, Tom's girlfriend had put an end to their relationship. Apparently she'd met another guy. Tom was shocked to hear this after they'd been together for almost three years.

After that, he had completely lost it and went to the bridge. He started to count. "One... two..."

"What are you doing?" said a female voice that came from his left. Tom looked and saw a beautiful woman sitting on the railing next to him, completely naked. This alone almost caused Tom to slip off the bridge.

"What the hell!" Tom said, while clamping his hands around the railing behind him. Tom stared at her. She had dark blond hair, a small waist, subtle abs and no belly button. Her boobs were on the smaller side, but they were quite round. Her pink nipples were erect. "She must have been the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," Tom thought.

"Why would you jump? It's not even high enough to die. You'd probably break a few bones and wake up in the hospital, or you'd drown or freeze to death," the woman sarcastically exclaimed. The last one could definitely be true as it was the middle of January. "I don't understand, why are you naked. Is this some kind of suicide prevention?" Tom asked.

"I'm not here to prevent you from anything. It's your choice," she sarcastically implied. She wanted to show him something.

She turned around and got off the railing. She stood on the pavement behind Tom. He couldn't keep looking away from her shaved pussy. "That's what you wanted to show me?" Tom asked while his eyes almost fell out of his skull.

"No, that wasn't it," the woman said playfully. A few seconds later, two white wings appeared on her back. Tom looked in awe. "You're an angel?" Tom asked. "Yep!" she squealed enthusiastically.

Tom climbed over the railing till he was standing safely on the ground. "Finally," she said. "What are you? A guardian angel or something?"

"More like a guardian God" she answered back.

Tom didn't completely understand this. "I'm god," she whispered with a grin.

Tom had to comprehend this for a few seconds. Tom never believed in God. If he had to picture God, he thought of an old man in a white dress. Not a young woman who was now standing in front of him completely naked.

"I know it's quite weird isn't it," said God."

"What?" Tom asked. "The fact that I'm not an old guy in a white dress. It's what you get if you let a bunch of men who want power over women write the bible," she noted back. Tom didn't understand. Did she just say that, no it couldn't. He was sure he only thought that.

"I can read your mind, of course," the beautiful goddess said with a grin. Tom asked her how she could do that. "I'm God I can do everything," she expressed.

She introduced herself as Archalia. At first, Tom wondered why she had a name other than God. But then he realized that God probably just was the name humanity gave her. "I'm Tom," he said while stretching his hand out. Instead of shaking his hand, Archalia gave him a hug. Tom could feel her boobs pressed against his chest, and he realized that he had an erection. Which Archalia could probably feel when she hugged him.

"It's nice to meet you, Archalia."

"I noticed," Archalia said, pointing to the bulge in Tom's pants. Tom quickly covered it with his hands. "Am I going to hell now, Should I call you my lady or bow for you," stuttered Tom, with a look of panic in his eyes. "You can just call me Archalia," she said. "Besides, your erection is more of a compliment to me," Archalia teased.

Archalia suggested for them to get a drink. He couldn't really turn that offer down from God, could he?

Some time later, the goddess and the young man were walking on a busy square. Almost everyone stared at the naked woman. Tom asked if she wanted his jacket to cover herself. "I like being naked. Especially in public. It turns me on," she quickly replied with a smile. Besides, she had been pretty much naked from the day she created the universe.

Archalia and Tom were sitting inside a small cafe. Tom drank coffee while the goddess drank tea. "Why didn't they throw you out? I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to be naked in here," he said. Archalia explained that she could make them think she was wearing clothes. Something she didn't really like to do, since she always loved showing people her devine body without any form of clothing on it. But letting people think she was wearing clothes came in useful in places like these. No one could see her nude form, accept from Tom.

Tom asked what it is she would do during her day as God. "Usually I have sex in heaven with the angels," she said. Up in Heaven, all the angels are as naked as she is. The angels are also all women.

"Really," Tom answered in awe. She said that when she created the universe, she thought it would be nice to have a bunch of beautiful naked, winged women next to her. He was lucky that he was sitting at a table with his legs tucked underneath. If not everyone in the cafe had seen the huge bulge in his pants. It was not because the church said having sex without being married was bad, that it actually was. Why would she deem something as amazing as sex a sin. "Have you ever been in love," Tom asked her. "Yes," she said with an excited smile. Tom wondered who or what the creator of the universe would be in love with. "I'll tell you some other time" Archalia said with a sad look in her eyes.

"What else do you do?" Tom asked. She explained that her other hobbies were traveling around the universe, meeting new people and many other things. She also asked Tom what he liked to do, despite a part of her already knowing since she was an all knowing entity. Tom was almost ashamed of telling her his boring hobbies. He was a journalist. His hobbies consisted of gaming, watching movies and sometimes he would go to the gym. Despite his glasses and quite nerdy look. He had an attractive face with carved out cheekbones and well shaped arms and a broad chest.

They sat there for 2 more hours talking with each other. Tom mainly talked about why he wanted to end his life on that bridge. He talked about his ex. "I think she's really stupid for leaving someone like you," Archalia said. When it came time to depart, Archalia and Tom were standing on the bridge where they met. It became time for Archalia to leave. It had already become dark. She had many other things to do as God. "It was nice meeting you, Tom," she expressed with a cute smile. "Please don't do anything stupid" Archalia begged. While she took a look at the water. "I won't," Tom promised. Archalia gave Him a hug. First Tom was confused and then he decided to hug her back. He placed his hands on Archalia's bare back. He could feel the slits in her upper back and some small feathers coming out of them. He could feel her small boobs squishing against his chest. Archalia could feel Tom's erection pushing against her lower stomach. After a few seconds, they let go and the goddess took a few steps back. Huge wings sprouted out of her back. Tom startled and took a few more steps back, almost falling. "Bye!" Archalia said with a sad smile. "Goodbye!" Tom said back as he put his hand up to wave. Archalia's wings started to flap and she slowly went a few feet up into the air. As she was a bit higher in the air, Tom had a clear view of her pussy. He stared at her clit and her glistening pubic lips. Tom figured she was wet. He startled again when in only a fraction of a second she went from slowly getting higher in the air to so fast that he heard a bang. She went supersonic. He almost fell over from the force. He looked one last time into the sky and saw her disappear into the starry night sky.

When Tom arrived home, he immediately went to bed, but he couldn't sleep. He constantly kept thinking about the gorgeous being he'd met today. In his mind, he started thinking of her small but beautifully shaped boobs. Her tight ass and her wet pussy. He thought of the things he'd liked to do to her. He started stroking his dick harder and harder. He came in nearly a minute. Normally it took way longer, but it seemed like just the thought of her could make him cum. After that, he slid back under the covers. She did not only look beautiful. He also found her amazing. The way they talked with each other, the way her lips moved and the way she smiled when he was talking about the few happy memories he could think of at the moment.

Tom did not only plan to jump off that bridge because he's girlfriend broke up with him. There were many other reasons. Tom was a journalist. He would get paid by the number of articles he wrote, but lately he didn't find much to write about. When the boss of the newspaper sent him out for interviews, he was mostly met with doors slamming in front of him. He wondered if it was just him because his other colleagues looked happy. Tom barely had any work. His loan would dramatically decrease. He tried finding other jobs, but it seemed like nobody wanted him.

Tom's family would also barely look at him since he had almost no money for the past few months. His family was always more invested in his career than in his well-being. Tom's love life was also going bad. He texted quite a lot of girls that he'd met on Tinder, but he couldn't take them on any dates because that would cost too much.

When Tom was ready to jump off the bridge, he couldn't think of anything good about his life. That all changed when he heard the beautiful voice behind him. Tom never believed in God, but if he'd known that beautiful creature was God, he'd been to church way more often. Tom desperately hoped that he would see her more often.

Tom did not know at the time that this would come true.

Thanks for reading. This is a repost of the previous story. More chapters will follow.