All Comments on 'Book 03: A Match Made - Ch. 04'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

this was an alright story, except for page 2 when her kids came in and saw them like that, since the kids age was not put into I can only guess they are grown up at least 2 of them but still they should not have been put in there, no child should see that with their mother, aside from that it was ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Another terrific chapter to this saga. Your writing is absolutely some of the best I've seen here. It brings out so many different emotions. Your combination of dialogue and thoughts have me laughing while I'm reading. "Kitty looking for her goggles", absolutely hysterical. When I first saw Book 03, chapter 01 posted, I went to your page and found the rest of the story. So I started at the beginning and I am glad I did. I've read everything on your page, and just waiting for the next part. Keep up the great writing.

SB

LiveCatLiveCatover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Another stunning chapter AVL and very hot. Love these characters and the clever, witty writing just brings it all to life with such realistic emotions, it's just delicious.

Am already champing at the bit for the next installment!

PS: To the person who left the comment re the kids - read the previous chapters and you'll understand

MzFlyMzFlyover 7 years ago
Sweet love

Thank you for gifting us with another great installment in this story. It's amazing to know what these two have experienced together, all they've gone through, and to see them now living, loving and working together! Thank you for sharing another chapter with us Vixen!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous