Book 03: A Match Made - Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, I got around to one last question that had been on my mind since Columbus Day.

"Kara, tell me how it felt being in the window like you were, please."

Her eyes got glassy again, and she smiled a far away smile, clearly reliving the experience in the Technicolor of her memory.

A now familiar shiver, a blink to focus her eyes, and, "My nerves were on edge from the moment I got out of the car. I could not wait to get undressed, and the minute I did I headed straight for Dylan's office and the windows." Perfect. Those windows face out to the street. Kara couldn't have picked a better spot.

She continued. "I felt eyes on me and I didn't know if it was my imagination or reality. I think, looking back, I should have been blindfolded. I'm positive it would have heightened my senses immeasurably." Crap! I hadn't thought of that, but she's right. Point noted for... whenever. Winkeroos.

"It was wonderfully exciting and it was torture, not knowing, wondering if someone saw me. When I described the physical emotions I wasn't kidding. I didn't dare try to get myself off, though I know now and knew then it would have been ridiculously easy. But cupping my sex, odd as it may sound, helped me relax just a bit."

"Really?"

"I know, odd, right? But for some reason, being able to touch without making any effort to jill off gave me some weird sort of relief. Maybe took the edge off somehow? I don't know. But I do know that, in the moment, it sure helped."

I nodded. I wasn't sure it all made sense, but I was sure Kara was telling it like it was. And I have to admit, I was curious.

"You think I should do this, don't you?" Biggest smiles broke out.

"Absolutely, positively, no doubt about it, no hesitation or equivocation, a loud, resounding YESSSSSS. Only thing is, I think you should try it clamped." Oh dear god.

"Really? Why? You didn't... weren't?" Kara shrugged.

"I don't know. I suppose, for one thing, it means that each of us will have tried the nekky in the window thing, but there will be a slight difference in how we experience it." She shrugged again. "I don't know if you would want to try it that way; I'm just suggesting it as something different to experience."

I had a thought and giggled.

"How about you do the window thingy again and you be clamped. That way you can tell me if you felt any difference." I remembered something else. "Besides, you think I should be blindfolded and clamped. So not fair."

My blonde wench smiled that cat-like evil smile. "I assume there's a point in there somewhere?"

We'd been in the tub long enough that the very hot water had grown a bit tepid.

I made a face as if miming her last statement of "fact."

"You suck. You know that, right?" Another smirk.

"I do suck certain pieces parts, but mostly I lick and nip." She smiled sweetly.

"Question for our Sunday is: Are you going to do it or are you going to wimp out?"

Bitch knows how to get under my skin, ya know that?

"I'm game. You don't intimidate me. I'll do the window blindfolded and clamped. And I may even tell you afterward what it was like." She snorted.

"And I may even tell you afterward how many people saw you."

Well, damn! I'd forgotten for a moment that was the 'point' of the exercise... or whatever you may call this silly ass thing.

I sighed, shook my head, and said, "Well, time's a wastin.' Let the good times begin."

By the time the girls left and we went back and forth about all the details, it was a little after 1pm when I sat in the chair, blindfolded. Kara told me to clamp myself. As her pet for this week, I complied. Teeth grittingly, if that's a word.

The darkness relieved a bit of tension but I won't lie. I wavered beyond terrified, wantonly horny, and curious. Make sense?

And the woman of my dreams was her usual BIG help. She kept the girls chilled with ice. And not once, not twice, but three times put ice on and in my kitty. Well... kitty and my clit. The first time, especially, I screamed bloody murder, because she snuck up on me and I couldn't see or feel what she was up to.

Here's the odd thing, least for me - Once you get over the sensation of ultra cold, it's not that bad. And summer, even when the house is well air conditioned, made the ice caper tolerable. So, all in all, that part of it wasn't bad at all.

As for the rest of it, I guess once I gave in to the idea I was in this position until Kara turned me loose, I decided to see how it felt and roll with it.

Here's a hint: The phone rang and Kara went to answer it. It was for me. Oh great!!

"Lissy, what in the hell are you doing in the window with nothing on?" Oh my god!! It was Julie Frank, who lived next door. Fuck, fuck, fuck!!

Think, Lissy, think!!

"Julie... I, um, I don't know. It's a game Kara and I play. And for some reason, she dared me to do it today, a Sunday, which I should have known probably wasn't the best idea."

There was a too-long silence. I sat, petrified, waiting for some kind of response.

"Game, huh? Well listen, you two lesbians play any kind of games you want, but it's a very bad idea to do it in broad daylight in a suburb that you know full well is residential, with all kinds of kids. After all, it's part of the reason we moved out here, just as you did." At least slightly interesting that she didn't mention Dylan.

I tried to keep my voice warm. "Good of you to remind me that my fiancé and I are lesbians, Julie. And we'll have to find other ways to entertain ourselves, too. Like we did this morning. Quite a bit, so you know. Thanks for the call."

I just felt like throwing it in her face that Kara and I were engaged. We aren't, at least not yet, but we know we're in a committed relationship and that, some time in the future, we would be married.

Kara, who was listening just off my ear, did her best to stifle a giggle. And after she closed my phone, she bent to give me a kiss. A long, sloppy kiss with lots of tongue.

And whispered in my ear, her tongue busy, "Well played, pet. Are you ready to be turned loose, or do you want to stay a little longer?" I think she knew full well what my answer would be.

"I'll stay in this chair as long as I goddamned please."

In a surprisingly shaky voice, Kara responded. "Umm, lover, that may not be the best plan. That's the second police car I've seen in the last five minutes. They didn't slow down or anything, but we may want to call it quits for today."

ARGGGHHHH!!

"Okay, okay. Untie my hands and let's beat feet upstairs." She did, and removed my blindfold.

Minor note: Before we headed upstairs, I made sure to lock the front door.

Upstairs, in bed, we were two giggling maniacs, cuddling, kissing, rubbing unclothed pieces parts against each other.

Eventually, Kara asked the question of the day.

"Did you enjoy that, bitchy neighbor aside?"

"Immensely!! You were right; it's terrifying and highly stimulating. I don't think of myself as an exhibitionist, but not knowing if anyone could see me kept me on edge, a highly sexual edge froth with tension. Now shut up and relieve some of this tension, lover."

She did!! Oh my yes did she ever!! And I returned the favor.

Overall, I'd say Sunday was going swimmingly. How about you?

Neither of us was particularly hungry when it was time for dinner, but we figured we should eat something. And just shut up. smh I mean, really!!

"I want french fries," Kara said. Hmm! There was enough for us to throw something together, probably a salad of one kind or another. I hadn't thought of fries. But...

"Okay, well, if you're gonna have fries, I'll have a big old order of onion rings." She squealed.

"I almost said that instead. Good choice, pet." Snot had to remind me who was what this week. le sigh

"Pray tell, what are we going to have with our side orders?"

"I thought we could throw together something for salads. Too hot to make something too heavy."

"You mean like fries and rings?"

"Well, those are just sides. The salad can be light and a wee little bit healthy, depending on the dressing we choose."

Kara snorted. "Healthy? After the Sunday we've had... so far." That last came complete with mirthful eyes that came dangerously close to revealing whatever plans my miss had for her pet later tonight."

"Do we order in these delights or go fetch them?"

"Well, crap, fries and rings won't come to much over five bucks. We'll throw something on and drive. We'll find something close."

The debate 'raged' about what to wear. And we settled on...

"You've got the bigger tits, Lissy, so you wear a raincoat with a couple buttons undone. And you'll go inside and order for us." Yeah great! This is what I get for being pet this week.

We giggled all the way, piled out of the car, both in raincoats, shoes, and nothing else. And my miss insisted my hair be pulled up in pigtails. With loud, bright lipstick. Totally too much of it, too. Plus, she painted my nipples with it as well.

"I feel ridiculous in this getup, you. And at a carry out place that's not that far from where I live. And, on a Sunday evening in the height of summer. I'm gonna get you if someone sees us and recognizes me."

Kara smiled her innocent, angelic smile and said, "Tough titties, pet." Yeah great!!

And, let the record show: My 'titties' are adorable. Not tough at all. And saggy as they may be after giving birth to and breast feeling three children, they're still plenty fine. Kara sure as hell thinks so. So there!!

You won't be surprised to know that blondie tried torturing me by opening another button on my coat, further exposing my treasures. I had to slap her hand away time and again, only to have her remind me who was who this week.

"Pet, it is most unbecoming for you to treat your miss so crudely. After all, she loves you and only wants the best for you at all times." I stared. She smiled sweetly. We were standing outside the car after purchasing our dinner treats.

"I know you love me, miss, and I know you only want the best for me. And pet doesn't understand how being exposed in my own neighborhood would be, as you put it, good for me."

I would find out when we got home. I had to feed Kara her salad and fries while she held a Hitachi to my kitty. The orgasm, when it hit, nearly knocked me off my chair. And I had to sit and feed my miss. All the while pretending to ignore the screaming bolts of pleasure running hither and yon throughout my quaking body. It was simply fabulous!!

Oh, and, there was more than one. Orgasm, that is. And I thanked my miss, profusely. Just never you mind how!!

** November 1st, 2014 **

Lissy

I called Destiny a couple days before Halloween to see if they were free for dinner that weekend.

"Sure, I think Saturday is free. Where did you have in mind, or would you like us to pick the restaurant?"

"Oh! That sounds like fun. Why don't we do that. You two pick the place and time."

You probably thought Shade might prefer some sort of Oriental cuisine, so you'd be shocked if I told you we wound up at a place that featured steak and ribs. "Select Cut Steak House," in Lakeview at Halsted and Diversey, is small, cozy, and had been around since 1994, which is impressive.

Appetizers first: Blondie wanted mushrooms with garlic sauce. I glared, but she stuck her tongue out at me. I had cajun grilled shrimp. Oh yeah, and wine. Kara had her fav - Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay. I felt like experimenting and started with Mark West Pinot Noir, which was quite lovely. I opted for Penfolds Shiraz with dinner.

We skipped salads, as we didn't want to spoil our appetites for dinner. My dainty blonde wanted to order the Petite Filet Mignon, an eight ounce serving. I reminded her we could take leftovers home. So she trumped my ace by ordering the eighteen ounce T-Bone steak!! Ha! Imagine that. I had the fourteen ounce New York Strip steak. Oh, and my honey added sautéed onions and garlic crust. Have you sensed a theme tonight for Kara? I ordered sautéed mushrooms; thought about the peppercorn sauce, but decided to let the meat entertain my taste buds.

Almost forgot to tell you - Shade ordered the fresh swordfish and Destiny wimped out and ordered the eight ounce filet. Destiny ordered the same Pinot Noir that I did while Shade had an old fashioned, which I teased her about.

So we sat, ate, gabbed, and generally enjoyed each others company as we always did. The conversation turned while we feasted on our main courses; Kara had to spill about our Sunday adventure with the girls. Sigh!

Shade seemed quite amused while Destiny looked like she was shocked. Neither of them said much at all while Kara spun her tale of my embarrassment. The other two looked at me while she talked. I knew I was blushing; not much I could do at that point.

Oh, and, not only did conversation dry up during Kara's exposé, but not much food was consumed either. Which brought our server to the table to inquire whether everything was prepared to our satisfaction.

"Oh my yes, thank you so much. I'm just telling our friends about the Sunday my honey got caught by her daughter and girlfriend while preparing my breakfast nude." I hate her so much!!

The young man stammered, fish mouthed, turned bright red, and made a remarkable recovery. "Well... yes... that sounds fabulous. I'll be back in a moment with more wine."

Shade and Destiny couldn't hold back the laughter anymore. Napkins to mouths, they guffawed loudly. Kara was quite proud of herself, and I was... grinning. Might as well, right?

I tried my damndest to change the subject.

"How's marriage treating the two of you? Getting along swimmingly?"

Shade surprised me with, "Nice try, Lissy." Curses, foiled again!!

Destiny snickered again, having to put her wine glass down quickly. Kara sat beaming, quite pleased with herself.

I hung my head.

Destiny kind of came to my rescue when she chimed in. "We'll have to try that in the window thing, baby. It sounds like fun. And we'll have to find some way to figure who goes first. I know you'll want to go first, but I might have other ideas. Kara's done such a bang up job of describing Lissy's... ordeal... that I just might want to be first."

I had to say something. "I didn't think of it so much as an ordeal. I was really quite turned on the whole time. Kara knows I'm not much of an exhibitionist, but there's something to being naked, exposed and blindfolded that really got my juices going. In a manner of speaking that is." This night wasn't going so well for me.

Shade was nodding as I spoke, and added, "Yes, I can see that. Completely understandable. I like it; like it a lot." Turning to her wife, she smiled and said, "If you wish to go first, lover, I won't have a problem with it. It's not like I'm not going to get my turn."

Kara seemed frustrated. "Hey, what about cooking breakfast nude? Have you done that yet?"

"Oh heck yes. We don't do so all the time, but one or the other will have the other do it every so often."

"Have you been interrupted by Kim and Honey?" Kim is Shade's sister and Honey is her girlfriend, in case you forgot.

They each laughed. "No, can't say we have. Which leads to a follow up question." Shade turned to me and asked, "Do you think Rachel will tell your other kids about what happened?" Kara choked on her wine. Somehow, we hadn't thought of or discussed that little detail.

I know I turned pale. I sat, stunned, and then managed, "I probably can't do much to prevent her from spilling the beans, but if she does, I'll survive somehow."

Destiny mentioned, "Well, Lissy, two of yours are already married. Maybe they'll get a kick out of it and try it sometime." Oh! Sheesh, I hadn't thought of that in my frenzy. "And, from the way you've described them, Rachel and June are clearly a couple, so what's to say they won't enjoy playing as well." I love that woman!! Really I do.

"Thanks, doll, I don't feel quite as panicked as I did a few minutes ago." I downed the rest of my glass in one gulp and said, "I think we need more wine." The other three laughed, but we did order more. And skipped dessert.

Our delightful night together continued after the table had been cleared of the remnants of dinner. We sat, happily, and chatted away like we always do.

Like a bolt out of the blue, Kara asked, "What will you do when you're playing the 'in the chair' game and the kids wander in? Do they do that much?" I saw Destiny pale. Shade sat quietly, hands in her lap, seemingly serene as always.

"That would make for a most interesting event. I suppose you could say we'd be teaching the youngsters something new, although maybe not." She smiled brightly. "No telling what those two do. What about the two of you?"

"I can't say I would be any more mortified than I was that Sunday, but I don't know. Having my neighbor call and bitch me out wasn't a high point of the day, either, but basically we just laughed about it."

Kara snorted. "Oh right! She was still in the window, blindfolded, and I mentioned that a second cop car had been on the street. Lissy pretty much panicked; I had to untie her hands and we bolted upstairs to the bedroom."

The other two laughed. "That must have been some kinda fun," said Destiny.

Completely straight faced, Kara said, "Oh it was, it was. The sex was amazing all weekend."

"Stop it; just stop it right now!!" Kara frowned.

"What's to be upset about, girlfriend," Destiny asked. "It's hardly a secret the that the two of you are hot to trot for each other. And it's not we're exactly virgins either." She cracks me up, that one.

"Shocking," I said.

"Yup, to the moon and back shocking," Kara deadpanned.

"Just shut it, the both of you." Destiny fussed with the tablecloth, cleaning imaginary crumbs with much intensity.

The night went on a bit longer. We split the tab down the middle, each of Shade and I paying with credit cards. We stood on the street, each holding our doggy bags, kissing, hugging, and making plans for another fun night like this one.

"Be sure to let us know how nekky brekky goes, will ya?"

"Nekky brekky? You're weird." Count on my honey to keep things loose.

The other two were giggling.

"You two crack me up," Shade said.

"Me too," added Destiny, who yawned immediately afterward.

"Yup, that's our signal it's time for all of us to head home. A wonderful evening, as always, you two. Love you both and see you again soon"

With that, we all headed to our cars and home.

After washing up a bit, we both fell into bed. Kara turned to kiss me.

"Please, blondie, sleep. Please. We can fool around in the morning. But I'm way tired."

She put her hand between my legs and said, "If you're so tired, how come you're a fountain here?"

My body betraying me again!! That woman!! Honestly, I can't win. Hee, hee. And losing is so satisfying!!

"You do that to me, sweets. You blink in my direction and I'm wet." She smiled and kissed me again. Swoon!!

"I know, and you can't know how much satisfaction and pleasure I get from knowing you enjoy me like I do you."

I could kinda see the pout in the near darkness of our bedroom.

"We'll sleep now, but I'm warning you, be ready to rock in the morning."

She climbed on top of me, kissing me, pressing her hips to mine. I moaned. I mean, how am I supposed to sleep when this devil of mine does something like that?

She bent to my neck, bathing me in kisses, and continuing to my breasts, suckling my nipples, still grinding her hips to mine. I moaned again.

She giggled and, just as quickly as she climbed on, climbed off, purring as she pushed against me, cuddling close.

"Very, very evil." Another snicker and several more kisses on my neck.