All Comments on 'Book 03: A Match Made - Ch. 05'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
Ok not bad

Not into things like being tied up or the ball gag, but that aside it was alright maybe a little too long for me to read every page so I read up to the start of PG 4 then skipped to the end and as I said not too bad

ShesUrDreamShesUrDreamover 7 years ago
Too pathetic for words

Jenorma, you are pathetic. Too long? You skipped from page 4 to the end? You have the intellect of a flea and the discipline of a 3 month old. It makes me ill to know that you are female. You would have been far better off if you had been born a male. And of course, so would the rest of the world.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

when I had wrote that, I said it was a tad long for me, I should have put this in as well, it was a tad long for me to read at that time, I was at school when I started reading it on my phone, I should have not started it until I had more time and then I could have finished it in one sitting, but that being said I did pick up the story where I left off and finished reading it, but I can't change my vote or I would have given it 4 stars instead but as I always say that was just my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not to Bad???

This is by far one of the best stories I have read on this site. It was thoroughly entertaining and brought out emotions from one extreme to the other. It had me laughing at times and other times had tears in my eyes. You are an excellent writer and I loo ok forward to reading more by you. It definitely was not to long. I hated to see it end.

SB

LiveCatLiveCatover 7 years ago
Awwwww

I've loved every word of this saga and am chuffed to bits that Lissy and Kara got to live happily ever after.

Superbly written with an engrossing plotline and characters you can't help caring about. Oh yes, I forgot to mention the scorching sex.

Thank you AVL, bloody well done!

MGU67MGU67over 7 years ago
Amazing

This story has been a roller coaster of a ride, so many different emotions, I've laughed, cried, felt all warm and snuggly. You truly are an amazing Author who makes fictional characters seem so real we become attached to them. Thank you Vixen for sharing your stories with us.

thalt992000thalt992000about 7 years ago
Glad

I was glad to see Shade and destiny show up again I always felt there story wasn't finished. Loved the character development and wasn't afraid to touch dark subjects. Only thing I would have loved to find out was how Lissy and Kara would reacted to Shade and Destiny story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wonders never cease.

To think i came to your page to investigate what offerings you had, purely because i read a comment of yours on someone else's story.

What an absolute trip I've taken and thoroughly enjoyed reading this story.

I'm excited to move through the rest of your submissions.

Fantastic writing that leaves us readers completely hooked in to the characters you develop so completely.

Much love, many thanks!

xo

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 4 years ago
Perfect

This story was a fantastic read and shows that no-one is going to know what life throws at them anytime but to love someone you will do anything to keep them safe and show they are loved 24/7 and you are ready to do what it takes to keep them by your side, Thank you for the story I have just read to-day hope both of you have a loving and happy life and Mick is happy did you have another child?????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is in regard to the story as a whole: sorry, but not a fan for the following reasons:

1) Two main characters are introduced as unlikeable scrubs from the get-go: adulteress Lissy and homewrecker Kara.

2) Drama. Drama. Drama. (Is it any wonder that lesbian couples have the highest rates of DV and divorce?) But here it's all sold as part of the "romance."

3) Pink Team Propaganda: lesbian sex is the highest form of sexuality because men are so lame. (Eyeroll.) Lesbian marriages are loving and sacrosanct, but cheating in hetero ones is A-ok. (Considering how Lissy and Kara are both cheaters, I don't see the "happily ever after" that the author does.) That 50-60% of females are bi or gay (when it's actually around 5%) which is why Lissy and Kara can't go anywhere without being hit-on and flirted with by every cute, young waitress and server. Lesbians acting obnoxious, rude, inconsiderate and skanky in public is "liberating." (No, it's just being obnoxious, rude, inconsiderate and skanky.)

4) Pure female fantasyland: No 56 yr. old woman is going to "turn heads" as a sex object. Even former super-models have admitted the difficulty of adjusting to no longer being head-turners as they moved into advanced middle-age. Yet, here's Lissy as "hot mama" whom everyone desires. (Yeah, right.) Reads more like mid-life crisis coping on the part of the author.

5) That libido doesn't slowdown from either from age and/or repetition. Middle-aged Lissy and Kara go at each other like a pair of teenagers who just discovered sex. It's absurd. It also became repetitive and boring.

6) Lissy's bizarre relationship with her youngest daughter. In several chapters, there's clear sexual tension between them especially in the very first and last. (She ONLY bumped and grinded into her nude mother and tongue kissed her for JUST a second? WTH?) Frankly, I got so bored and annoyed with this story that some "hot" mom-daughter action or a threesome/foursome with June and/or Kara would have certainly broken-up the mundane repetition. For some reason, the author kept teasing it, but no follow through.

Sum: The stream-of-consciousness writing style and some of the sex scenes caught my eye. But as the chapters went by and the story kept recycling the same phony drama and banal tripe, I started skimming. Not sure why this thing needed so many chapters when it ended as it started: Kara and Lissy "love" each other and Rachel thinks her mom's "hot."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous