Book Club

Story Info
Mrs. Worthington schemes to bed Lars again.
8.4k words
4.5
5.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a follow-up to the story "Skin," published on Literotica on October 23 rd , 2020 (https://www.literotica.com/s/skin-19). In that story, Gloria Worthington pursued a relationship with her dermatologist, Dr. Lars Andersson. The result was so satisfying that she became determined to repeat the affair. She tracked down Dr. Andersson's wife, Joy, and joined the same book club. This is the story of how her obsession progressed.

Mrs. Gloria Worthington III was enjoying the monthly meeting of the book club. She had been a member of the book club for only six months and she was making progress toward her ultimate goal.

That goal was reestablishing a sexual relationship with her only one-time dermatologist, Lars Andersson, and her means of attaining that goal was through Joy Andersson, Lars' wife.

She had relived that night with Lars almost every day since it happened. She wanted him in her bed and often and she believed Lars was just as eager to fill her passion, and other things. The issue keeping them apart was Lars extremely tight relationship with his wife, Joy, and the demands of his profession. Between them, he had no free time and no opportunity to spend a night away from Joy without considerable suspicion and risk to his marriage. A risk he was unwilling to take.

She had been unable to convince Lars to join a national dermatological group and attend multi-day, out of state conferences. While he understood attending conferences provided the perfect scenario for all night sessions with Gloria, his faith, vows and ethics wouldn't allow him to deceive his wife. So, the situation was deadlocked at best and non-existent at worst.

Gloria's sexual appetite was quite large. She had sex eight or ten times a week. She didn't consider herself a nymphomaniac, just a normal woman with a lustful appetite for sex. She accommodated her sex drive with a main course four or five times a week with her husband, Gerald, and appetizers and desserts with the pool maintenance boy, the club tennis pro or an unsuspecting delivery driver.

However, her recent overnight experience with Lars created a new standard of outstanding sex for her and she was fixated on having sex with Lars more often, even frequently. She was a patient woman whose immediate needs were being met, so she could accept a delay in her quest but she would not be denied.

Gloria carefully considered her options and settled on the only plan that she thought would get Lars into her bed. She would pursue a sexual relationship with Joy and then find a way to invite Lars to join them.

Thus, the membership in the local women's book club. There were only ten members and Joy was one of them. Each month, one member would suggest a book for them to read during the next month and discuss at the next meeting.

Gloria studiously read every book suggestion and attended every meeting. Every meeting offered her the opportunity to strengthen her friendship with Joy. The friendship with the younger woman developed nicely until, at this current meeting of the book club, Joy and she hugged when she arrived and sat next to each other during the afternoon meeting.

At the end of each meeting, someone was selected to suggest a book to read and discuss at the next monthly meeting. They took turns making suggestions and this month it was Gloria's turn to pick a book.

"Have any of you heard of Sylvia Day?" Gloria asked.

"Doesn't she write romance novels?" asked Rosalie, a modest woman about Gloria's age.

"That's the genre she been assigned," commented Gloria, "but her books are more than just bodice rippers," explained Gloria.

"We don't usually delve into trash novels," said Juli, an up-market woman but not so much as Gloria.

"I understand your concern," said Gloria. "The romance genre has a well-deserved reputation due to the number of trashy novels assigned to it. However, Day's written over twenty novels, many of them reaching first place on several best seller lists. And, yes, she does include steamy sex scenes common to the rest of the novels. She's also been translated into twenty-eight languages and her books are available in forty-one countries. I think we should read at least one of her books to see what all the hype is about."

"I assume you have a suggestion as to which book to read," stated Juli.

"I'd suggest 'Bared to You'," said Gloria. "I believe it was her first book. It was published in 2012 and it's still around."

"Okay," said Jane. "Everyone agreed?"

Nine hands went up. All except Juli's.

On the way out, Joy asked Gloria what prompted her to suggest a romance novel. Gloria told her she was just trying to spice up the book club a little, maybe get a little passion into the discussions. She didn't explain that Day's book was, by one estimate, almost fifty percent sex scenes.

They were back together one month later, all except Juli. There were two new attendees, Jacklyn and Helen. They were introduced to the group and asked what attracted them to the book club. Their responses were similar. "When I heard you were reading Sylvia Day's works, I just had the see what you were all about."

Everyone had read "Bared to You." The discussion got off to a slow start. Everyone seemed unwilling to address the more erotic scenes in the novel, until, Helen, asked, "How about that first scene between Eva and Gideon?"

That broke the ice and the discussion became more animated. Within minutes, Clarice, a woman who usually spoke rarely in the meetings, said, "I got wet reading it."

Stunned silence filled the room, until another voice whispered, "Me too."

In all, seven of the eleven members of the book club admitted to having a physical reaction to reading the erotic passages in the book.

Gloria was intently watching everyone's reactions, especially Joy's.

Joy didn't say anything verbally but her body language and the way she squirmed in her chair led Gloria to believe the description of sex moved her in unexpected ways.

By the end of the session, all the women were flushed with the effects of the sexual discussion of the novel. They unanimously selected "Reflected in You," Day's sequel to "Bared to You" as the next novel to read.

Gloria and Joy left together. They stopped to talk at Gloria's car.

"That was intense," said Joy.

"It was an intense subject," opined Gloria.

"I had so much to say that I couldn't say in there," said Joy.

"Could it be this easy?" thought Gloria. "I've got time. How about we grab a cup of coffee and continue the discussion?" she asked.

Joy looked at her watch. "I could do that," she agreed.

"Get in," said Gloria. "There's a quiet place nearby."

Gloria drove them about two miles outside of town. The small café was almost vacant. They got lattes and sat in a private corner where they couldn't be overheard.

"So," said Gloria.

"So, what?" asked Joy.

"You had more to say," prompted Gloria.

"Oh, yeah. That book really grabbed me," she admitted.

"It's got that potential," agreed Gloria.

"I couldn't put it down," said Joy. "I read it twice. One night, after Lars went to bed, I ... this is so embarrassing," Joy said.

"Joy, we know each other well. You can trust me. I'll never tell."

"Okay. Well, I played with myself until I had an orgasm."

"Gideon did that for you?" Gloria asked.

"No. I think I relate more to Eva," said Joy.

"Have you ever considered having sex with someone other than Lars?" asked Gloria.

"No. Never. I could never have sex with another man," she insisted.

Gloria put her hand out into the center of the table. Joy took her hand. "Another woman, maybe?" asked Gloria.

Joy flushed and gripped Gloria's hand more tightly. "Maybe," she said.

Gloria left their hands and the conversation on the table. Things were progressing nicely. She expected a breakthrough within the next month.

In the parking lot back at the book club, Gloria parked next to Joy's car. As Joy started to get out of the car, Gloria took her hand, pulled her toward her and kissed her. A gentle, good-bye, see you later, kiss. Joy seemed stunned for a moment and then she kissed Gloria back. A fierce, love to see you later, kiss.

Joy got out of Gloria's car quickly, got into her car and drove away. Gloria sat for several minutes, alone in her car, processing Joy's kiss. "Maybe," she thought, "I don't have to wait a month for a breakthrough."

Gloria didn't wait. She called Joy about an hour later when she was home.

"Hi," said Joy meekly.

"Hi," said Gloria. "Can you talk?"

"No. Lars is in the other room."

"Call me tomorrow, when you're free," asked Gloria.

"Okay," agreed Joy.

Gloria could hardly sleep that night. Even unusually vigorous sex with her husband didn't help. All she could think about was that Joy was on the brink of a relationship and she couldn't wait to have her in her bed.

Joy called a little after nine the next morning. "Thank you for calling back," said Gloria.

"I had to," responded Joy.

"You had to?" asked Gloria.

"Yes. I have no idea what happened yesterday," she said. "And I need to understand it."

"I think 'we' happened yesterday," offered Gloria.

"We?"

"Yes. You did say that you might be interested in sex with another woman," Gloria reminded her.

"I said 'maybe'," answered Joy.

"That wasn't a 'maybe' kiss," Gloria stated.

"No. I suppose it wasn't," admitted Joy. "I'm in knots thinking about it. If I misled you in any way, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to lead you on," she added.

"Joy," said Gloria softy. "I'm not offended. Actually, I'm quite honored. I'd be delighted if there was a 'we.'"

"God, this is so confusing," said Joy. "Can I think about it?" she asked.

"Take all the time you want. I'm patient and if you decide that we're not right for each other, I'll forget the kiss and we can just be friends who like books," Gloria committed.

"Thank you," said a subdued Joy.

Joy called back about two hours later. "Can we have lunch?" she asked.

"Of course. Meet me at the Sheraton on Union Boulevard at twelve-thirty. They have a restaurant with a nice lunch menu," agreed Gloria.

Gloria immediately made a room reservation at the Sheraton with an early check in. She got to the hotel about quarter after twelve, checked in and got a table in a corner of the restaurant to wait for Joy. Joy was on time. Gloria watched as Joy stood in the doorway, looked around the room and started for Gloria's table.

Joy sat at the table. The women greeted each other. Joy was unable to look Gloria in the eyes. The waitress came to take their order. Gloria ordered a chef's salad with chicken and an iced tea. Joy ordered the same but with a martini, straight up, instead of iced tea.

"I'm glad you're here," said Gloria when their drinks came.

"I'm glad to be here, I think," said Joy.

"A difficult decision?" asked Gloria.

"The most difficult I've ever made," admitted Joy.

"I can see that," observed Gloria.

"You can?" asked Joy.

"You're tense, withdrawn and drinking. What else could it be?" asked Gloria.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to give you that impression. I'm actually happy to be here. I'm just nervous. I've never done anything like this before," confessed Joy.

"Neither have I," said Gloria simply.

"Really? This is a first for you?" questioned Joy.

"It is. I'm nervous too. Just not as visibly as you," answered Gloria. "Relax. Enjoy your lunch. There's no rush and no pressure. Let's just let things happen naturally," she suggested.

They ate casually. Joy seemed to relax with every fork full of salad and every sip of drink. Twenty-five minutes later, they were finished with their lunches and drinks and the waitress had cleared their plates.

"I feel better now," Joy stated.

"That's good," agreed Gloria.

"I think I want to kiss you now," said Joy with a smile.

"I want to kiss you too," agreed Gloria, "but this isn't the place to do it."

"Where then?" asked Joy.

Gloria signed the check and stood up. "Come with me," she said.

"Where are we going?" asked Joy.

"Upstairs," said Gloria.

"Upstairs? You have a room here?" asked Joy.

"Not all the time. Just for this afternoon," answered Gloria.

"You knew we were going to need it?" asked Joy.

"I knew why we were having lunch, not necessarily whether we were going to need the room," stated Gloria.

On the eighth floor, Gloria led Joy to room 823 and held the door open for her. She followed Joy into the room and closed the door. When Gloria turned around, Joy was sitting on the edge of the bed with her hands between her thighs.

"Now what?" asked Joy.

"This is the when," said Gloria. "The 'what' is that kiss you wanted downstairs," she reminded Joy.

Gloria helped Joy up again, put her hands on Joy's hips and leaned in for the kiss. Joy hesitated for a second and then met Gloria's lips with hers. The kiss started like the first kiss in the parking lot the day before and ended like the second kiss that same day. Joy's lips opened slightly and Gloria ran her tongue between them. Joy relaxed into Gloria's arms and pushed her tongue into Gloria's mouth.

Joy tensed slightly when Gloria's hand cupped her breast but relaxed again when Gloria's thumb found her nipple through her blouse and bra. They stopped kissing for a moment. Gloria continued to palm Joy's breast for a second and then dropped her hand.

"God," commented Joy. "Don't stop now."

Gloria didn't stop. Joy watched, smiling and fascinated, as she began to unbutton her blouse. She pulled it from the waist of Joy's skirt and unbuttoned the cuffs on the sleeves. "May I?" she asked as she began to push the blouse off Joy's shoulders.

Joy nodded and Gloria removed her blouse and tossed it on a nearby chair. Before Gloria could ask again, Joy reached behind her back, unhooked her bra and tossed it on the chair on top of her blouse.

Gloria viewed Joy with her mouth agape. She stepped back a half step to get a better view. "Your breasts are magnificent," she said.

"Thank you," responded Joy. She took a half step toward Gloria and reached for the top button on her blouse. "May I?" she asked.

"Please," said Gloria.

Seconds later, Gloria was standing in front of Joy, also naked from the waist up. "I love your breasts," commented Joy.

"Thank you," said Gloria.

They embraced each other and kissed again. They pressed their breasts against each other and felt each other's nipples harden as they kissed.

When they paused to take a breath, Joy held one of her breasts in her hand and rubbed her nipple on Gloria's nipple and then over her breast's surface before returning to her nipple.

"Oh, God," exclaimed Gloria. "That feels wonderful."

"It does, doesn't it," said Joy and she took another tour of Gloria's breast with her nipple.

"There's more," Gloria reminded Joy between halting breaths. "Let's get the rest of these clothes off," she suggested.

Joy didn't need encouragement. She was naked and in the center of the bed before Gloria's panties hit the floor. Gloria crawled up on the bed beside Joy and embraced her. They kissed, pressed their breasts against each other and their au naturel genitals against each other's hips. They wrestled around on the bed, lost in each other's bodies. Gloria ended on top of Joy and began to kiss her neck and shoulders.

Joy relaxed and moaned softly as Gloria expanded her exploration of her body. She gasped when Gloria reached her breasts and held her breath when Gloria sucked on, first one nipple and then the other.

"Oh," hissed a frustrated Joy when Gloria abandoned her breasts and continued to kiss down her body. Her elation returned when Gloria separated her pubic hair with her fingers and kissed through the part to the top of her crevice. Joy's clitoris was waiting and Gloria took advantage to suck it between her lips.

Joy reacted reflexively and then settled on the bed. She wasn't a novice to someone sucking on her clitoris. Lars was a frequent visitor, but this was different. More gentle. More caring. More aware of what she was feeling and what she wanted. Gloria wasn't trying to give her an orgasm, although what she was doing was certain to produce one. She was leading them down a path of maximum pleasure for both of them.

When Joy's orgasm hit, it started from the core of her body behind her heart and progressed to envelop her entire body. Her eyes closed, her legs stiffened, her toes curled, her back arched, she held her breath and her mind went dark as her body thrashed on the bed. When Joy next was aware of her surroundings, Gloria was lying on top of her, her head on her abdomen and her arms around her hips.

"That was amazing," she managed to say.

Gloria turned her head to look at her. "I've never experienced anything like that," she said.

"I had an orgasm," said Joy.

"So did I," said Gloria.

"You too? How was that possible?" Joy asked.

"Your body. My body. Our bodies. I was so involved with your body I lost control of my own. I don't think it was possible for you to have an orgasm without me also having one," guessed Gloria.

"Do you think it would happen again if our positions were reversed?" asked Joy.

"I don't doubt it," said Gloria as she moved up on the bed to kiss Joy. "But I need a rest before we try," she added.

Over the next few hours, Joy and Gloria, discovered many other ways to pleasure each other. Joy did explore Gloria's body with kisses with a similar result. They also capitalized on the use of fingers and tongues inside and outside their bodies and how to position themselves to provoke each other to orgasm simultaneously.

Near four thirty, Joy said, "I hate to spoil this party but I have to get home before Lars. I'm always home when he gets home and we eat dinner together."

"I'd stay with you all night but I understand your commitment. Go and be domestic," Gloria said.

"All night is really appealing but I don't see a way that could happen. I've never spent a night away from Lars," Joy commented.

Gloria could think of one night Joy was without Lars but she kept silent. "Are you going to be okay with dinner?"

"I'm fine. I did all the preparation work before I left. All I have to do is assemble and serve. Thanks for understanding."

Gloria watched as Joy cleaned up in the bathroom and got dressed. They kissed for a final time and Joy left for home. Gloria showered, removed a clean pair of panties from her purse and got dressed.

Driving home, Gloria thought about how to spend all night with Joy. The afternoon with Joy had been more pleasurable than she anticipated but she still wanted to get Joy's husband, Lars, into bed. She concluded that the only way that would be possible if it were with both Joy and Lars although she didn't have a plan to manage it, yet.

Gloria had an idea before arriving home. The next book club meeting was in a month and Joy was on point to suggest the next book to read. Gloria did some research and called Joy about a week later. She suggested that Joy should propose reading "The Miseducation of Cameron Post" by Emily Danforth. When asked, Gloria told Joy the story was about growing up lesbian in mid America during the '90's.

Joy was immediately suspicious. "Is this choice influenced by our relationship?" she asked.

"I hadn't thought about it that way. That may be why I was drawn to the story. However, Silvia Day books we've been reading have led to spirited discussions and I thought this story might offer even more fuel to the discussions," explained Gloria.

Joy read the book and offered it as a suggestion as Gloria recommended. The group exhibited some nervousness about the topic but, eventually, approved of Joy's choice.