Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Gloria was hinting to Joy that they should have lunch and spend the afternoon together again. Joy agreed that they should meet but she was extremely cautious about when and how. She explained that, after their last tryst, she was late getting home, dinner was late and she had to make some feeble excuse to take a shower before bed. She was afraid that Lars would become suspicious and she was unwilling to risk the consequences.

After the next book club meeting, where Joy's selection had been approved, Helen approached Gloria. "Can we talk?" she asked.

"Sure," said Gloria. "Have a seat."

"Not here. Somewhere more private," said Helen.

They found an empty room in the building and sat down to talk.

"Gloria," opened Helen. "I've created a problem and I thought you might be able to offer advice."

"Why me?" asked Gloria. "We've only known each other a few months."

"I can't talk about this with any of my close friends and you strike me as someone with her head on straight that I can trust."

"Okay. I'm listening."

"The books we've been reading are very impactful. I been having dreams of sex and fantasizing about sex with someone other than my husband," Helen explained.

"I can relate," said Gloria. "The stories influence my libido as well."

"It goes further than just damp panties with me," confessed Helen. "Our next-door neighbor is a hunk. He's married but that's never prevented me from reacting to his presence. Reading the books, gave me the courage to approach him. Several weeks ago, I hinted that my door was open if he was inclined to wander off the reservation.

"Last week, he showed up at my door and we had a couple of hours of intense sex. Some of the best sex I've ever had. Now, I have a real problem. I want to fuck him again but I don't want to destroy my marriage or his either.

"I don't have the strength to cut it off. I don't want to cut it off but I don't know how to continue without a disaster. I was hoping you might have a suggestion."

"I'm not an expert in extramarital affairs," said Gloria tongue in cheek. "My immediate reaction is to be honest about it."

"Be honest about it? What does that mean?"

"The way I see it, the only way out is to include both your husband and your neighbor's wife. That way you could have what you want without guilt or danger of exposure since everyone involved would be involved," explained Gloria.

"How does being honest get me there?" asked Helen.

"I would be honest with your husband in stages. I'd tell him about the books we've been reading and get him to read one of them or at least some of the more explicit passages. Think of it as priming the pump for a discussion about fantasizing. With time you could lead him to fantasizing about your neighbor's wife and you could admit to fantasizing about your neighbor. With encouragement from you with your husband and your neighbor with his wife, assuming he's as ready to ride as you are, you could easily end up with a foursome," Gloria told Helen. "At that point, everybody wins," she added.

"That might actually work," mused Helen after some thought. "Thanks. I knew you'd have a suggestion."

After the next book club meeting, Helen caught up with Gloria as she was about to get in her car.

"I just want to thank you again for your advice," said Helen.

"Did it help?" asked Gloria.

"Better than you could imagine. It turned out that Jason, my husband, was already having vivid dreams about Carol, our neighbor. When I admitted having similar thoughts about Hank, Carol's husband, Jason signed up immediately to helping me fuck Hank if he could fuck Carol. He even took the lead in convincing Hank to suggest the possibility to Carol. Last weekend, we had a fucking wonderful party and I have you to thank. Thank you again," explained Helen.

"You're welcome," said Gloria just as Joy was walking past them heading for her car.

"Joy," called Gloria. "Do you have a minute?"

"Joy looked at her watch. "Sure," she answered. "What's up?"

"Maybe the three of us could have coffee and talk. Helen has an interesting story if she's willing to share it with you."

Helen seemed uncomfortable with the prospect but she agreed anyway.

"Hop in. I'll drive," said Gloria.

"Same café?" asked Joy.

Gloria confirmed she was thinking about the same café. "I know where it is. I'll meet you there. Then I can drive directly home.

On the short drive to the café, Gloria explained to Helen that Joy was in a similar relationship as Helen was with a similar problem about guilt and marriages. "The solution that worked for you might work for her as well," she concluded.

They sat at the same corner table and drank coffee. Gloria introduced the topic by telling Joy that Helen had a recent experience that might be of interest to her. She sat back and let Helen talk.

Ten minutes later, Joy was sitting up at the table, focused on Helen's story and her coffee untouched.

"That worked?" she asked.

"I wouldn't be sharing the story if it hadn't," confirmed Helen.

"Interesting," commented Joy. "That might be helpful. Thank you for sharing."

"You're welcome and the sharing is only for you. I'd appreciate it if my story went no further," said Helen.

"You have my word," said Joy.

On the way back to get Helen's car, she said to Gloria. "I don't know Joy's story but something's bothering me."

"What's that?" Gloria asked.

"Joy doesn't strike me as someone who's sleeping with another man outside her marriage..Is there more going on here that I don't see?" asked Helen.

"Joy hasn't shared her story with me either. She strikes me the same way. All I can tell you is that she is dealing with a vexing romantic entanglement. I don't know if it involves her husband or her," explained Gloria.

They left the conversation there. Gloria drove Helen to her car and then drove home.

Joy called Gloria that evening. "Is Helen's story true?" asked Joy.

"I can't answer that. I can tell you that what she told you is substantially the same as she told me," answered Gloria.

"Do you think it would work with Lars?" Joy asked.

"You know Lars better than I do. Do you think it will work?" asked Gloria.

"It might," agreed Joy.

"I'd start with one of Day's novels but I'd also include Danforth's novel," suggested Gloria.

"I can do that," committed Joy.

"I'm pulling for you," said Gloria.

"I know you are," agreed Joy.

Joy followed up immediately, sharing her carnal dreams and thoughts with her husband. She was careful to couch her thoughts as only thoughts that she hadn't acted on. It took a couple of days but Lars, thought he might be able parlay another tryst with Gloria if he let Joy explore her fantasies. He gave Joy a tentative approval of her thinking assuming he was consulted before any decisions or plans were established.

Joy waited a reasonable time to hide her enthusiasm from Lars before she suggested that he read several of the books her book club had read. He had barely started the first of Day's books when he discovered the origin of his wife's increased interest in more and varied sex. His problem was how to move Joy's interest in a direction that would somehow include Gloria and possibly her husband. He was willing to accept Joy having sex with Gloria's husband for further opportunities to have sex with Gloria if he could somehow connect the two women.

Timing was important to Joy. As much as she was anxious to move things along so she could spend time with Gloria, she didn't want to push Lars so hard that he became reluctant to entertain the possibilities. When she felt comfortable, she mentioned that there was a woman in the book club that might be perfect for a possible relationship. If Lars was okay with it, she would approach the woman obliquely to gauge her interest and whether her husband might be of similar mind.

Lars endorsed the plan thinking if they had an existing sexual relationship, he might be able to add Gloria and her husband to the mix. The day after the next book club meeting, Joy told Lars the woman was interested and wanted to have dinner with them to meet and test the compatibility of the couples.

Lars agreed. Gloria listened to Joy's plan and agreed as well. All she had to do was convince Gerald, her husband, to join the party. Taking her own advice, she honestly told Gerald of her dilemma. Gloria's overactive libido wasn't news to him. He knew and tolerated her extramarital activities. However, this was the first time Gloria wanted his help. He wasn't opposed to having sex with another woman. He had in the past and thought it was probable in the future. However, he wasn't comfortable with Gloria choosing the woman. He asked Gloria to describe Joy. Even after allowance for Gloria to exaggerate her description of Joy to support what she wanted, he agreed to her request.

Dinner with Gloria, Gerald, Joy and Lars was set for the following Saturday. The couples arrived at the restaurant separately. Joy and Lars arrived first and negotiated a round table in a booth in a back corner. If Lars was astonished to see Gloria approach the table, he hid it very well. He did, however, assume, correctly, that Gloria had somehow organized the events that led to this dinner.

Introductions were made as if no one except Gloria and Joy knew each other and the foursome settled in to have dinner and get to know each other. They talked about everything except what they all knew -- why they were together that night. Lars couldn't help sneaking peeks at Gloria. All Gloria did was smile at him when she caught him peeking. Once, she put a single finger to her lips to caution him to keep his thoughts to himself.

Drinks flowed, the conversation was light and informative and dinner with wine was outstanding. After dessert and after-dinner drinks, the couples discussed how to continue the evening. Gloria suggested that they reconvene at Gerald's and her house where there were more drinks and comfortable chairs.

After a short discussion about how to get to the house and whether anyone was in shape to drive, Joy rode with Gerald and Gloria with Lars so that no one would get lost on the way. During the drive, Gloria said to Lars, "You surprised me,"

"You were surprised? I was stunned when I saw you. How the hell did you arrange that?" he replied.

"A little research and a lot of patience," Gloria told him. "Are you upset?" she asked.

"On the contrary. I'm impressed with your determination and can't wait for what other surprises you may have in store," he said.

Gloria lifted her blouse and pried her bra over her breasts. "Everything I want begins with these," she said.

Lars laughed and squeezed Gloria's breast. "I like the way you think but I think you need to put those away for now," he said.

"For now," Gloria responded as she tucked her breasts back in her bra and adjusted her clothing.

Gerald and Gloria's house wasn't a mansion but it was larger than most. Maybe between four and five thousand square feet. They had living, dining, media and kitchen space on the first floor and sleeping and office space upstairs. Gerald also told them the basement was outfitted as a playroom with a wet bar.

Gerald mixed up a small pitcher of screwdrivers. Gloria added cheese, crackers and a humus dip and they settled in the den with a television and 6.2 channel sound system. Gloria selected an easy listening music station as background music and turned the lights low as they settled into four oversized chairs that Gerald dragged into a rough circle so they could all see each other.

They talked, drank and nibbled for awhile until Joy stood up, looked at Lars and said, "Dance with me."

Joy and Lars danced for several minutes until he suggested to Joy, "Why don't you dance with Gerald?"

He thought the suggestion was appropriate but his real motivation was he wanted to dance with Gloria.

The mixed couples danced quietly. Over time, Joy decreased the space between her body and Gerald's body until she had her arms around his neck and her head on his shoulder. For Gerald, the position was more than satisfying. Joy's shampoo smelled clean, her perfume exciting and his hands on her ass comfortable.

Gloria and Lars were similarly entwined although they got there more quickly. They danced quickly and even snuck a kiss or two in the darkened room. When the third tune started on the stereo, she whispered in Lars' ear, "Take off my blouse."

"Really?" asked Lars, unsure about whether to proceed as she asked.

"Really," insisted Gloria.

"What about Gerald and Joy?" Lars asked.

"I assume they'll notice and follow suit," Gloria said.

"You're sure?" asked Lars.

"I know Joy well. I can see she likes Gerald and I think she'll agree and have him take off her blouse as well," she explained.

Lars began to unobtrusively remove Gloria's blouse. On the other hand, Gloria kept turning them so Joy and Gerald could see what was going on. When her blouse was unbuttoned, she pulled it from the waistband of her skirt and held up her arms for Lars to unbutton the cuffs.

"Now take it off and toss it somewhere," Gloria said.

Lars complied. Joy and Gerald noticed. "What do you think?" asked Joy.

"About what?" asked Gerald.

"Should I remove my blouse?"

"It seems that that's the program," said Gerald.

"Then, help me," Joy said.

"Take off your shirt," said Gloria to Lars.

Fascinated, Lars took off his shirt and tossed on top of Gloria's shirt on the floor.

Gerald copied Lars.

Gloria took off her skirt and told Lars to take off his pants.

Joy and Gerald noticed and sat down to watch.

Gloria and Lars continued to dance in their underwear. Gloria turned around in his arms and pressed her cheeks against his erection behind his shorts. She ground against him in time with the music. "Unhook my bra," she whispered.

By this time, Lars would do whatever she asked. He unhooked her bra and she tossed it aside. Gerald commented to Joy, "This is getting interesting." Joy agreed and they watched together. Joy felt overdressed watching Gloria's breasts swing gently as she danced with Lars. She took off her bra. Gerald approved. He kissed her softly and gently palmed one breast. Joy held her breath for a beat and then relaxed in Gerald's arms.

Gloria continued to grind against Lars. He put his arms around her waist and encouraged her by pulling her closer. Gloria took his left hand and put it on her breast. She took his right hand and placed in on her mons over her panties.

They swayed with the music like that for several seconds. Without prompting, Lars slid his right hand up, above Gloria's panties and slid it down again, inside her panties.

Gerald commented to Joy, "They look like they've done this before."

"You think so?" asked a surprised Joy.

"No, I don't. It just looks that way," Gerald said. "Do you want to watch to see what happens next?" he asked.

"Not really," said Joy. "You have an alternative?"

"I could give you a tour of the upstairs," Gerald suggested.

"Capital idea. Lead away."

Gerald stopped at the top of the stairs. "We have four bedrooms. Does size matter?"

"I wouldn't know," admitted Joy. "I am hoping for a best effort, however."

They settled on the master bedroom with its king-sized bed.

Downstairs, Gloria and Lars were both naked. Lars was on his back on the floor. Gloria straddled his hips with her hands on his chest, riding him still in time with the music. Lars had his hands on her breasts and pumped his hips upward every time Gloria pushed her hips down.

"God, I've missed this," said Gloria.

"Shush," said Lars. "Not so loud."

"Soon it won't matter," said Gloria.

Gloria's long delayed orgasm followed soon after. She tried to keep quiet but failed. Lars erupted inside her when she relaxed as her orgasm subsided. They cuddled and kissed until Lars diminishing cock fell out of her.

"Let's go upstairs and find a more comfortable location," suggested Gloria.

They left their clothing and a good-sized wet spot on the carpet and went upstairs. Gloria led and Lars watched the glistening fluids running down her thighs as he followed her.

Upstairs, they noticed the door to the master bedroom was ajar. They tiptoed to the door and gently pushed it further open. Joy was on her back in the middle of the bed with her legs separated and in the air with her toes curled. Robert was between her thighs slowly pistoning inside her. Joy's eyes were closed and she was clearly enjoying herself.

"Damn, that's beautiful," said Gloria.

Joy's obvious serenity convinced Lars. "It is, isn't it?" he said.

"Let's find another room," said Gloria.

They chose the guest room with its queen-sized bed and adjacent bathroom. It was on the opposite end of the house and they couldn't hear the grunts and noises from the master bedroom. Until they fell asleep, Lars and Gloria revisited everything they could remember from their first overnight together.

A gentle knock on the door in the middle of the night woke Gloria. "Come in," she mumbled.

A naked Joy opened the door.

"What time is it?" asked Gloria.

"Almost three o'clock," answered Joy.

"What's up?" inquired Gloria.

"I thought it was about time that Lars and I went home," said Joy.

"At this hour? Just stay here the rest of the night," suggested Gloria.

"I'd like that but I should ask Lars," said Joy.

"He's asleep," said Gloria pointing to a sprawled Lars.

"So is Gerald," informed Joy.

"Wake him up," said Gloria.

"I tried. He's comatose," said Joy.

"Then stay here," suggested Gloria patting on the bed. "We'll wake up Lars together."

A happy Lars woke up with two beautiful women sharing his cock orally and one of them waving her pussy over his head. He reached up and pulled the nearest pussy onto his face. Within minutes the second pussy was riding his middle of the night erection. Over the next hours, each of the women rode his erection, taking turns without allowing him to orgasm. They, however, were not so restrained. They had at least two orgasms each, one of them on his face.

The soft light of dawn was shining on the window when Gloria pushed her advantage and finally allowed Lars to explode inside her. She rolled off Lars and spoke to Joy. "Stay here and reclaim your husband. I'm going to do the same with Gerald."

Alone with Lars, Joy hugged and kissed him. "I love you," she said emotionally.

"I know that and I love you too," replied Lars with the same intensity.

"I know that," said Joy. "This evening has been fun. That's it. Just fun. I'll never be distracted from how much I love you by just having fun."

"I know that. You didn't have to tell me. I know it in my soul and you shouldn't worry about me. I'm committed to you forever even if we have fun in the future.

It took another half hour, but Joy reclaimed her husband before they left the bed and took showers.

Downstairs, Lars found his clothing and Joy about half of hers. The rest was in the master bedroom with Gloria and Gerald and she didn't want to disturb them. She put on her bra and blouse. "This is ridiculous," she said when she surveyed her bare pussy and ass in a nearby mirror. She took the blouse and bra off again.

Lars started to get dressed. When he saw Joy getting naked again, he relented and joined her. They headed for the kitchen. Joy found the coffee in the freezer and made coffee in the coffee maker on the counter. Lars brought mugs from a nearby cabinet and they were seated at the kitchen table when Gloria came into the room. She was wearing a Victoria's Secret robe that hid nothing and holding Joy's skirt and panties.

"Good morning. I thought you might need these but I see I was wrong," she greeted them

She took off the useless robe. "Just to be courteous," she said, got a mug and sat at the table with Lars and Joy to drink her coffee.