Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's Dark Angel started simply enough. The main female character was named Nichelle, and the main male character was named Sean. Nichelle, a hospice nurse, was sent to care for Cathleen, Sean's mother, in his home. She'd been released from the hospital to die at home and was only expected to live for at most a week. Nichelle lived in the house during her tenure. Sean was immediately attracted to the curvaceous nurse, and she was attracted to him. On her second day, he began seducing her. Very quickly, her duties in the house came to include satisfying Sean. What began as blowjobs outside the door to Cathleen's bedroom, evolved into being bent over his desk and plundered. He begged her to move into his bed and thereafter she fell asleep in his arms She was his private sex toy, and she loved being his.

The sex scenes were highly erotic. Nichelle was described as having long black hair, ample breasts, and generous labia. Sean was described as silver-haired, powerfully built, and having a long, fat cock; how long and how fat was never defined, nor were ample and generous. The description of Sean's cock was one area where Dean thought he might measure up to the fantasy, at least according to past lovers. The more he read, the more physically uncomfortable he became, his pants were gradually growing tighter. When Sean again told Nichelle to kneel in his home office Dean knew what was going to happen. He couldn't help himself by now and he took his turgid member out of his pants and began to stroke it while Nichelle's lips slipped up and down Sean's shaft. Dean began to imagine Ayesha's plump lips doing the same to him. When Sean grabbed Nichelle's hair, thrust his hips forward, and throbbed a sticky load into Nichelle's throat for what must have been the fourth time so far in the book, Dean shot his load and made a mess on his hand and shirt.

Dean laid his Kindle aside and went to clean up, he felt dirty. Dirty physically, with a load of spunk on his hand and shirt, but also mentally. He had invaded Ayesha's thoughts by reading one of the books she enjoyed, a book in which the main characters resembled the two of them. Does she want to have sex with me? Does she want to be dominated the way Sean dominates Nichelle? Those questions, and many more, occupied the remainder of his evening. He wished that he had not started reading that damn book. Meow!

~~~~~~~~

The next morning he arrived at The Beanery a little before eight, Ayesha was already there at a table in the corner. He ordered an iced coffee and with the beverage in hand, he joined her.

"Good morning," he greeted her.

She pulled her cup away from her plush lips, her upper lip was moist with the warm liquid. Looking up through her lashes, she returned his greeting and motioned to the seat across from her. He instead took the seat adjacent to her. Their knees brushed together under the table, sending a tingle up Ayesha's spine. A faint smile flashed across her face but was quickly gone, she was still too embarrassed to fully enjoy the brief contact.

He retrieved her Kindle from his bag and laid it between them. "I believe this belongs to you."

She picked it up, opened the cover, and swiped to unlock it. She chewed her bottom lip and nodded as she released a sigh. "Yes, it's mine."

She placed it in her purse and retrieved an identical Kindle from inside. "That must make this yours."

He repeated her actions and confirmed the Kindle as his.

"Did you read any of my books?" she asked.

"I admit that I went back and read the titles after you became so upset, but I did not open any books on your Kindle." Technically true, it was his copy of Daddy's Dark Angel that he read the first few chapters of.

"A bit nosy, aren't you?"

"Well, with you threatening to leave the Club, and unwilling to explain why, I became curious. Besides, if anyone is leaving Book Club it should be me. You've been with the group much longer."

"So you're leaving the group." It was a statement, not a question.

"If that's what it takes to put this behind us, then yes, I'm leaving the group."

She sighed deeply and sipped her coffee, then reached into her purse and pulled out her Kindle. She assumed that Dean's curiosity would get the best of him after the mix-up, and he would at least look at the titles in her library. She was a bit surprised when she opened her Kindle and Daddy's Dark Angel didn't show up as the most recently opened book. She'd played this moment over and over in her head last night. Should she, or should she not, use this opportunity to admit her attraction to him? This morning she had still been undecided, but then she saw him. He was her fantasy man, or as near as she would likely ever find. When their knees brushed moments before her decision was made. Go for it, Ayesha! What do you have to lose?! the little voice in her head screamed.

"Open it and look at the cover of Daddy's Dark Angel.

"I don't need to do this, Ayesha. I already know more than I should."

"Just look, Dean."

He did as she asked.

"It looks just like a thousand other erotic romance covers to me. I still don't understand why you're so upset."

"Look at the man, look closely."

He looked again at the image. "May I open it to get a larger view of the cover?" he asked, already aware of what he would find.

"Yes," she hushed.

With the cover now filling the screen of the Kindle, he looked at a more virile version of himself staring back.

"Ayesha?" he whispered, feigning surprise and looking at her in disbelief.

"It's one of my favorite books, Dean. It's second in my library not because it's new, but because I read it over and over. I fantasize that I'm the woman on the cover, and that man is my lover."

"Oh, Ayesha. I... I don't know what to say. I suppose that I should be flattered."

"You should. Now do you understand?" she whispered.

"So who came first, him or me?"

She giggled at the innuendo. "I did," she laughed, a little snort punctuating the end. "Seriously, I've known you longer than Sean, the man on the cover. Embarrassing as it is to admit this, I bought the book because of that image."

"I'm sure people do that all the time. I know I do. But like they say, you can't judge a book by its cover, and in this instance, you can't judge a man by his doppelgänger. You do understand that my body in no way resembles his. Besides, do you picture me when you... well, do whatever...?"

She didn't answer.

"Ayesha?"

She looked down at her cup, still not answering his question. She had not looked him in the eyes since he arrived.

"I don't think I've ever been anyone's fantasy," he said softly before taking a sip of his coffee.

"How would you know?" she asked.

"I... I wouldn't... I suppose. But I would never imagine that such an attractive woman would... well... you know."

"Why not? Don't you deserve to be thought about that way? You're a handsome man."

He didn't respond. He'd never considered that a woman would fantasize about him, let alone a woman that he considered out of his league. Ayesha is probably thirty years younger than him, with chestnut skin, and long black hair. Her whiskey eyes are shaped like almonds. Dean thought she could be a model. When they are at Book Club he prefers to sit across the table so he can gaze at her. More than once he's caught himself admiring her full lips, thinking about how they would feel against his. And when they take a break, he prefers to be behind her in line for the ever-present snacks, because of... well, her firm behind. Most nights she's in scrubs, but once she wore a low-cut blouse and he's sure she caught him admiring her breasts.

She broke the silence with a question. "Did you just admit that you find me attractive?" she asked, giving him a sideways glance without turning her head. The corner of her lips curved ever so slightly toward her ears.

Startled out of his thoughts, Dean quickly responded. "What man wouldn't?"

"That's the nicest thing a man has said to me in a while, thank you, Dean," a full-on smile graced her plush lips. "Besides, it's not like I'd have a chance with you," she said as she reached for her Kindle.

He lifted his cup to his lips. "Don't be so sure," he said under his breath.

He said that a little too loudly. She heard him, and apparently, his words startled her. As she picked up the Kindle she knocked over her cup, and its contents flowed into his lap. He was not fast enough to avoid the deluge, and his lap was soon soaked. Lucky for him the coffee had cooled enough that it was no longer scalding hot.

"Oh, damn! I'm so sorry! I'll get some towels."

She rushed to the counter and came back with two bar towels. Kneeling in front of him she began dabbing rather roughly at the stain. She was constantly muttering her apology.

"Ayesha, stop, please."

She ignored him, so he said it again, more forcefully. It only served to bring tears to her eyes. Finally, he grasped her wrists and quietly growled while looking straight into her scared whiskey eyes. It was the first time this morning that their eyes had met.

"You are embarrassing yourself, and you are embarrassing me. Get off the floor. I'm fine, and my pants will be fine."

Instead of doing as he instructed, she collapsed back onto her heels, laid her forehead on his knee, and continued to apologize while she sobbed.

"Are you... okay?" he asked.

Clearly Ayesha was not okay. Once she'd started crying, she couldn't stop. It was bad enough that she'd embarrassed herself at the last Book Club meeting, but then she'd had her secret exposed. After that, she'd decided to come clean about her attraction to Dean, only to spill her coffee into the lap of the man she was attracted to. Now she sat on the floor of a coffee shop half-full of customers, crying in his lap.

Dean had enough. Still gripping her wrists, he leaned down and spoke softly but sternly into her ear. "I understand that you have had a stressful week, but you need to stop this instant. Don't be embarrassed that you're attracted to me. I find it flattering, and it makes me feel less awkward about my desire for you."

"Thank you for being so understanding, it's really nice of you, and I--wait, what?" She looked up, startled; her eyes were wide and round, and her mouth hung open. He had her complete attention. Her heart raced and she felt hot as her face flushed. His words sent a tingle down her spine.

"Ayesha, I've desired you since that first night I came to Book Club. I know that you've caught me looking. Now please, get up off the floor." He released her wrists and she pressed against his knees as she rose to sit in her seat.

His words carried more meaning than he could possibly know. She'd long fantasized about being with an older man, specifically an older White man. She opened her mouth to speak, but the words died on her lips, so she simply smiled.

"I need to get cleaned up, and so do you. I'll give you a ride home," he offered.

"That's okay," she said, "The bus stop is just two blocks away."

"Look at yourself. Your knees are wet with coffee, your eyes are puffy and red, and I felt you trembling. I will not allow you to travel home alone. My car is here in the lot. Go to the Ladies' Room and pull yourself together. We'll leave when you are ready."

He was right. Some women could 'pretty cry', as she called it. They could dab at tears flowing over their cheeks one minute, and the next it was as if they'd never cried. Not Ayesha, and definitely not today. Hers had been an 'ugly cry', a cry so deeply painful that no amount of dabbing could resolve its effects on her face. Her nose was running, her eyes were red and puffy, and what little makeup she wore was now streaking her face.

"That's so kind. Really."

"Yeah, that's just me, always kind, the knight in shining armor, blah, blah, blah. Now go, pull yourself together and set a smile on your face."

Ten minutes later they left the coffee shop and headed to Dean's car. He opened the passenger door for her and offered his hand to assist her inside. She settled into the front seat and fastened the seatbelt. His car was nothing fancy and had seen better days, but at least he kept it clean. With Ayesha's address in his GPS, he pulled out of the lot and onto the street. As he drove, she took the opportunity to sneak glances at him. This was almost as good as sitting next to him at Book Club, and it made her wonder what it had been like back in the days of bench seats in cars when girls could slide next to their date and place a hand on his thigh.

He turned and caught her glance, and she quickly turned away to look through the side window.

"I appreciate this. I'm not usually so emotional," she said softly.

"I suppose emotions are something a nurse has to keep under tight control."

"We do. I think that's what makes us go a bit off the deep end when our emotions do finally surface."

He reached across the console and took her hand, giving it a slight squeeze, and he smiled.

"You're allowed to have those moments. I just didn't expect you to have one over me."

His hand was warm and soft. The contact with him felt good. She took a cleansing breath, the first since she'd left the hospital earlier, and laid her head back on the headrest. She closed her eyes and relaxed. She felt physically and emotionally exhausted. They rode the rest of the way in silence, hand-in-hand, until their route took them closer to her house. He pulled his hand away once he had to start making turns every few streets. She missed the contact, the warm feeling of connectedness. Finally, they pulled up to the curb.

Dean was out of the car first and hurried around to open the door for her. He offered his hand again, and she took it as she stepped out. He closed the door and they stood on the sidewalk.

"Thank you," she hushed as she cast her gaze downward. She was still suffering from embarrassment, but also thrilled to be standing here with him.

He touched the bottom of her chin, and gently tilted her head, returning her gaze to his eyes; his clear, blue, dazzling eyes. Her breath caught when she saw the sun reflected in his pupils. If not for still holding his hand, her knees might have given out.

"You're welcome. I wouldn't have felt right letting you take the bus home after what happened," he smiled.

She glanced toward the door. "Would you like to come in? Maybe we can have another cup of coffee. I promise not to spill it on you."

He brushed her long hair away from her face and hooked it behind her ear. She felt herself trembling with excitement again.

"I'm tempted... but I won't, at least not today. You, beautiful woman, are way too emotional this morning to make a rational decision. I'm not a man who takes advantage of a woman's impaired state, emotional or otherwise. I understand that I represent your fantasy and I'm very flattered... and I'm attracted to you, as well. But we should both have clear heads when and if we decide to act on our feelings."

Her heart sank. She wanted to take him into her bed and ride him the way Nichelle rides Sean. She wanted to taste him, to taste herself on his lips, and most of all, to feel him inside her. They were so close, her bed was right there, just steps away inside her home.

"So... next time? I mean... you would... with someone like me?"

Dean chuckled softly as he wrapped his fingers around the nape of her neck and pulled her close. Barely a finger width separated their lips as he gazed into her whiskey eyes. His sparkling blue eyes made her knees weak.

"My darling, one thing I've learned in my years is that beautiful women come in all colors, shapes, and sizes" he spoke softly, "and do you know the one thing they all have in common?"

She blinked and slowly shook her head side-to-side. He put his cheek against hers, his lips brushing her ear. She could feel the heat of his breath and it made her heart race madly, as if a million butterflies were attempting to break free from her chest.

"Every one of them is pink inside, and they taste...and feel...divine," he whispered.

He nibbled her ear lobe and her knees finally gave way. She grasped his shoulders to steady herself as she melted against him and moaned at the sensation of his lips on her ear...and the thought of his lips between her legs. There was a growing heat between their bodies, and he pressed forward with his pelvis. When she felt his need pressed against her, she pressed back. He maintained the contact for only a few moments before he pulled back and kissed her forehead. Those few moments were enough to let her know he truly desired her, and enough to know that he was pleasingly sized.

"I'll see you at Book Club," he smiled, then walked around his car and opened the driver's door. He paused and raised an eyebrow, then lowered his voice. "Don't disappoint me, Ayesha. Sweet dreams." And then he was gone, leaving her trembling on the sidewalk with her heart racing, and dampness building between her thighs. Thankfully her front steps had a handrail, otherwise, she might have had an issue reaching her front door.

~~~~~~~~

Clasping Dean around his neck Ayesha feels herself losing control. She can't believe he's here--on top of her in her bed, sucking and nipping at her neck. She encourages him lower. The need to feel his mouth on her sex is overwhelming. If he doesn't get there soon she'll no doubt lose her mind. He slowly kisses down the flat expanse of her stomach, pausing only to dip his tongue into her navel. The sensation drags a moan from deep inside her. She continues to urge him, pushing his head ever lower while pulling her hips up to meet him. He reaches her target and she can feel his fiery breath flowing over her. A chill runs up her spine. She's overjoyed that she decided to shave, so there would be nothing between his lips and hers. He takes a deep breath, inhaling her scent, and a visceral growl rumbles in his chest.

Sitting back on his heels, he wears a sinful grin. She looks up at him, pleading with him with only her eyes. His hands, which had been fondling her breasts and tweaking her turgid nipples, now slipped down her body, coming to rest on her inner thighs. His intense gaze never leaves her eyes as his fingertips trail close to her wet core. She squirms her hips, trying desperately to position her sex in their path. Her hips raise off the mattress, chasing his touch as his fingertips trail towards her knees. When he reaches them, he presses outward and towards her breasts, spreading her open as his lips seek her wetness. She writhes and groans as he finally makes contact.

His kisses trail everywhere but where he knows she truly wants them, teasing--pulling back then approaching closer. Desperate for the release, she feels like she might explode the moment he tastes her. The need becomes unbearable, so she spreads her legs farther apart, more than she ever thought possible, and presses the back of his head.

She hears him chuckle softly, "So needy."

She thrusts her sex to meet his lips, and...

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"No! Not now!" Ayesha groaned as she reached for her phone to silence the alarm. She rolled onto her back and lay staring at the ceiling. She slipped a hand between her legs and found herself soaking in her excitement. The dream had been so real. Now, more than ever, she wants--no needs--Dean in her bed, or his bed, or over the table at Book Club. Location doesn't matter, her need has multiplied now that her secret is out and she found they share the desire. Suddenly, she can't wait for Book Club. She sat up, and looked at the time, too late to relieve herself of the sexual tension that's built up. She walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Full cold, that's what I need. The icy blast was a shock to her system, but after a few moments, she realized it was doing nothing to quench the fire between her thighs. Dammit, sweet dreams my ass! Why did he say that? Was he trying to make this happen?