Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At work, she was in a fog the entire day, unable to stop replaying the dream in her mind.

~~~~~~~~

Book Club is decidedly less exciting this week for most members. They decide to skip any additional discussion of last week's reading and move on. This week they discuss a section on decomposition farms and how they help investigators determine when a person died. It's gross, but it's less graphic, more about the entomology than the gore. No one gets sick. The meeting is no less exciting than the last for Ayesha. She chose to sit across the table from Dean today, fearful that sitting next to him might lead to spontaneous combustion. She didn't realize that sitting across from him could be just as hazardous. He continually gives her looks that make her feel like his prey--lustful, hungry looks. He hides them well from the group, but her discomfort is obvious. Several times during the evening, members ask if she's feeling well.

Since she didn't have to run off to work after today's meeting, she wore a satin orange midi-length slip dress and black flats. The material clings to every curve of her body, and the hem sways as she walks. With only tiny shoulder straps to hold the dress, she had to wear a strapless bra. The length accentuates her legs. She dressed to impress him today, to stir his desire. She wanted him to want her, crave her. Tonight was going to be the night she had her fantasy man and his white cock.

When the group took their snack break, she caught Dean's eyes. She went to the snack table, he was right behind her. He could feel his cock stirring as he caressed her curves with his eyes. Grabbing a cookie and a cup of soda, she moved across the room. Dean grabbed a snack and maneuvered his way to her, stopping to talk with other members so it appeared casual as he approached her.

"You're a tease tonight," he growled, standing next to her and surveying the room.

"Stop looking at me as if you want to devour me," she shushed.

"How else should I look at you? Devouring you is the only thing on my mind. That dress is amazing."

"I read your book," he said, casually looking around the room, "Several of them."

She nearly choked on the cookie she was eating and quickly took a drink from her cup of soda to wash it down. No one in the room seemed to notice.

"You what? How dare you!" she scolded him in a hushed tone.

"So those books get you hot? They get me hot. I've been thinking about you, and judging by the way you're dressed, you're thinking of me too."

Ayesha glanced around the room and then fixed her eyes on Dean. Damn, wrong move! Those eyes! Her breath caught and she took another sip of soda and looked away before responding.

"Yes," she whispered.

"But the men are all... you know."

"White? How observant of you."

"And wealthy, both with money and..." He lets the sentence trail off.

She knows exactly how it ends, finishing it for him, "Manhood? Yes, I know, I read the books too."

Dean chuckles. "I was going to say stamina, but I now know what's important to you."

Seeing her cheeks turn pink, he chuckled softly, it's only the second time in his life that he's made a Black woman blush. He paused as they casually observed the room.

"You know, other than a passing resemblance to Sean, I have none of what those men have. Well, other than a purportedly respectably-sized manhood. At least that's why past lovers tell me. Why do you enjoy those books so much?"

Still not looking at him, she speaks through clenched teeth "Can we not talk about this here?"

"My idea exactly, how about a drink afterward? I know a quiet little place. It's on our way to your house. After drinks, we could go to your place and you can compare me to Sean and your other lovers. That is unless you have plans."

"You are incorrigible."

"Perhaps the right woman could reform me."

"Perhaps you're beyond reforming."

Lynn calls the meeting back to order, and for the remainder of the evening, Ayesha attempts to avoid Dean's gaze. She has limited success. When the group breaks up, Dean heads to his car, and Ayesha follows a minute later. After a short drive, they're at their destination, a hole-in-the-wall bar in a strip mall. Inside it's quiet, there aren't many customers. Dean and Ayesha take a seat in a booth and their server promptly takes their order.

"You and your damn 'sweet dreams' comment," Ayesha says after the waitress leaves, "I had a dream that night. A dream that we were in bed, your lips were roaming my body, and just as your tongue reached my core, my fucking alarm went off. I haven't been able to get that out of my mind since. So tell me, Dean, do you want me?"

"Well, I've been fighting an erection all evening, what do you think? No, you know what, I'm going to be blunt. Yes, I want you, seeing you in that dress is driving me crazy. I assume you have a clear head tonight. Can you make a decision that we won't regret?"

"So far I'm clear-headed, but I can't swear I'll be that way after a few drinks."

The waitress returns with their order, and they each sip. With drinks in hand, Dean asks the question that's been on his mind all day.

"So while we're both clear-headed, let's get this decision out of the way. I'm going to take you to your place and when we get there, I'm going to have my way with you. Agreed?"

Ayesha takes a sip of her cocktail and her heart races. This is the moment, the moment she can set events into motion that she's thought about since she met Dean. She takes a deep breath and raises her gaze to him. Suddenly, she's lost in the pools of blue.

"Yes, that's what I want. Take me home, Dean. Let's spend the rest of the night enjoying ourselves."

"Excellent, then one cocktail is our l limit. I want you to be fully present while take my time with you."

"Agreed."

Dean nodded and they clinked their cocktail glasses together, then tossed back the remaining liquid. Ayesha stood and headed for the door. As she pushed the door open she turned back to look at him. He was just rising from the table. He tossed down enough money to cover the bar tab and a generous tip.

"Let's go before I change my mind," she said with a smile and a wink. She knew there was no changing her mind. She had felt his need pressed against her and she craved more.

~~~~~~~~

The trip to her place was quick, but not so short that she didn't get things started. As soon as they were settled in his car, she reached across the console and placed her hand over his cock. She briefly let the warmth soak through his pants, feeling him begin to grow under her palm, then curled her fingers. Grasping him, she gently tugged upward toward his navel, causing him to groan and grow larger. Oh yes! He's going to do nicely!

"Naughty girl."

"If you think this is naughty, just wait until I get you home."

"Do I need to stop and get some protection? I wasn't expecting this tonight."

"Oh hell no. I don't want anything between us. I'm protected and clean, so as long as you're clean we're good."

Dean nodded and continued along the route that his GPS had plotted. She continued to tug on him until they pulled to the curb. She didn't wait for him to open the car door for her. She was out and climbing the steps to her front door before he could reach the sidewalk. He was upon her before she could unlock the door, pressing against her.

"You're not getting away," he growled.

"Oh, sugar, I'm not trying to get away. I'm anxious to get you inside," she laughed softly at the double entendre.

She opened the door and crossed the threshold, not stopping until she was halfway across the room. She turned to him and pulled her dress off over her head.

"Lock the door behind you, and then follow me."

He closed and locked the door, and when he turned back she was disappearing through a doorway down the hall. He quickly strode to catch up to her. Entering her bedroom, he found her standing a the foot of her bed. He closed the distance between them, stopping with his mouth a hairsbreadth from hers. His blue eyes burned with desire as he stepped back and brushed his thumb over her lips.

"I need you," he whispered, and his mouth crashed against hers, stealing her breath.

Her chest ached with a need she'd never experienced, one that only hinted at its intensity when she read her books. They wrapped each other in an intense embrace, their bodies nearly becoming one. She moaned and he swallowed the sound and then played it back to her twofold. She wants him, she wants him everywhere, over her, inside her, consuming her. She feels his need pressed against her, larger and harder even than when she gripped him earlier. She trails a hand down his body and grasps him again. He breaks their kiss, sucking a deep breath and then releasing it in a long, slow groan that originated deep in his soul. Laying his head on her shoulder, he places his lips against her neck and softly kisses her. Knowing she can affect a man as attractive as Dean in such a way, so easily, gives her a heady feeling.

"Do you remember how Sean and Nichelle started?" she asks.

He simply nods.

"Tell me," she commands him.

He looks her in the eyes. "On your knees nurse, I need to feel those dark, fat lips on my cock," he says softly.

A laugh bubbles from her lips before she can get her hand up to stop it.

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry, it just doesn't sound as if you truly mean it."

He offers her a lecherous grin and grips her chin tightly, tightly enough to make her clit pulse.

"I don't think you are sorry at all. I think you are enjoying yourself at my expense. Now get on your knees and wrap those dark, fat lips around my cock!"

She smiles sweetly, "That's better. Now it sounds as if you truly want it."

She slips out of her shoes and kicks them aside, they bang against the dresser. She stands before him in nothing but her bra and panties, matching white lace. She steps to him again and places a soft kiss on his lips as she grips his shirt, then slowly unbuttons it. She kisses his neck as her fingers slip the buttons free until his shirt is fully opened. She offers her lips again as she runs her hands over his torso. He's fitter than he lets on, not six-pack fit like Sean, but no slouch either. He accepts her offered mouth and kisses her softly in return. Her fingers find his belt, and his buckle clinks in the silence moments before the sound of his zipper being lowered. Her lips trail down his neck, chest, and stomach as she kneels. Settling her bottom onto her heels, she slides his pants down, holding them while he steps out, then places them aside. He's wearing a pair of dark blue briefs, with a pronounced bulge and an even darker glistening wet spot near the waistband. Her breath catches at the scent of him, warm and musky. She rubs a hand up the length of him with only the thin cotton of his briefs separating him from her flesh. Grasping the waistband, she pulls his briefs down to his ankles and he steps out of them. She tosses them aside and then looks up. She's facing down the barrel of a two-fisted cock.

"Damn," she gasped.

She'd never been this close to such a large cock. Sure, she'd seen larger in the bit of porn that she watched, and Sean's cock was described as 'ten thick inches', but this was real, and right here in front of her. It was long and fat, with a bulbous crown. Distinct veins snaked its length, and the head was dark and shiny. The slit was leaking with his excitement. At the base of the shaft hung his heavy balls. There was no hair to be seen.

"I'll take that as a compliment," he chuckled. "Will that do for satisfying your fantasy?"

"Oh, I think this will do nicely. This is not just a big white cock, this is a damn feast!"

She pressed it against his groin and placed her lips at the base, where his sack and cock met, kissing and licking, moaning as she took in his scent and taste. He said he was going to take it slow with her, well, she was going to take it slow with him as well. She began to kiss and lick her way upward, feasting on him. With one hand she held his balls, gently massaging them; and with the other, she circled his crown, coating it and her palm with his slippery discharge. She must have been pleasing him based on the groans coming from his mouth. She traversed his shaft, from balls to crown and back several times, lavishing it with the attention she felt it deserved, but finally, she removed her lips, grabbed the base, and stroked upward, milking him with her thumb. A small trickle of his clear discharge oozed from his slit and slowly flowed down his shaft to meet her thumb. She looked up at him.

"I don't know how much of you I can take," she told him.

He smiled and caressed her cheek. "Then we'll find out together, won't we?"

She smiled and nodded, then laved his discharge from his cock head and wrapped him in her beautiful lips. He groaned as she took him in, slowly, until she triggered her gag reflex. Just over half his length was bathing in her warm mouth. His hand had moved from her cheek to her hair and he grasped the shiny black strands.

"I can work with that," he groaned, "and with time I'll teach you to take it all."

She moaned with his cock head impaled there, and the vibrations sent a shiver up his spine. Oh, yes. I can definitely work with that, he thought to himself as she began pumping his shaft in and out of her mouth while laving him with her swirling tongue. In just a few minutes he was begging her to stop.

"Please, Ayesha, no more", he said, gently tugging her hair back as he stepped away from her, "Your mouth is not where I want to spill my seed tonight."

He offered her his hand, helping her to stand. She smiled softly at him.

"But Sugar, you will spill your seed on my tongue soon, and I'll swallow every sticky drop. If not tonight, then perhaps tomorrow."

"Or perhaps I'll train you to swallow my full length and I'll spill myself down your throat," he growled.

With her hair still in his grasp he pulled her tight for a passionate kiss. The taste of her lips, the scent of her breath, instantly reminded him of the vision of her on her knees before him. That was not a position he wanted her to take again. No, he thought, she's too beautiful, too strong, to kneel for me. Their lips parted and their tongues danced. The passion of his kiss took her breath away and she gently pushed against his chest.

"Too much, too soon?" he said, his lips curving towards his eyes, causing crinkles to appear there.

"You...you don't mind kissing me after...?"

"What kind of man doesn't ache to taste himself on a beautiful woman's lips?"

"I just thought..."

"Don't think so much."

"You like my lips?"

"What's not to like about your lips?" he asked, a look of puzzlement on his face as he gazed into her eyes.

She looked away, suddenly feeling uncomfortable being caught in his piercing gaze. He softly placed his fingers under the tip of her chin, encouraging her to turn her gaze back to him. When she did, he saw uncertainty.

"Your job, you have to be so strong, so confident, but when it comes to your beauty, you seem so fragile. One moment you're confident, the next you're timid. I much prefer to fall into a woman's mouth and be cushioned by her pillowy lips, than to meet no resistance and pinch my lips against her teeth."

"I'm just...unsure how to please you. I've wanted this for so long, years actually, and now that it's happening, I feel so very...hesitant. I mean, I know what Nichelle does for Sean, but you're not Sean. I--"

I raised my hand to stop her.

"Trust me, I've read the book, Sean is a lucky sonofabitch. For the past year, I've studied you. It's clear to me that you're confident and focused. Then there's that attitude, that sass, that only a Black woman can possess. You're a beautiful woman by every nuance of the word. Don't be hesitant with me. Tell me what you want, show me what you want. Be that confident woman and take what you want from me. I'm here tonight because this is where I want to be, not out of some sense of pity for your unfulfilled fantasy, but because of an aching desire to experience your fantasy with you. This is your night, Ayesha. I'm here for you."

She wrapped her arms around him and smiled.

"I'm high-key horny," she purred as she thrust her hips against him, "no tease, just please."

The feel of her grinding against his already-aching erection caused a shiver up his spine. He knew what Nichelle and Sean got up to in the book, and knew that if Ayesha had designs on repeating those acts, this was going to be an exhausting night.

"There's the confidence that I find so seductive," Dean growled as he kissed her neck. "Let's get you out of these underthings."

He reached behind her and with a quick flick of his fingers, her bra fell to the floor. His gaze fell with it, focusing on her exposed breasts. His eyes wandered up to hers and then back to her breasts several times. Dean felt a need to devour those beautiful globes. Perfectly sized, with large aureolas several shades darker than her skin with ragged edges. Dean noted the smoothness, no little pebbles in the dark surrounding her nipples as he found common in White women, no Ayesha's are smooth right to the point where her nipples jut proudly.

"It's amazing, the fewer clothes you wear, the more beautiful you become. Excuse me for being a bit crude, but those are some amazing tits."

Ayesha's cheeks warmed as she glanced away. He was developing an attraction to his ability to cause this reaction in her. Gently placing his hands on her hips, he maneuvered her backward a few steps, until her calves met the bed. She sat on the edge of the mattress, looking up at him.

"You like?"

He placed his hands on her knees, spreading them as he knelt before her, never breaking eye contact.

"Like is not nearly adequate to describe how I feel about those," he grinned, glancing swiftly at her brown globes.

She smiled, and the tension that had built in her body melted away. He truly likes my body, she thought to herself. Her thought was confirmed when he gently placed a hand under her left breast, slightly supporting it, and kissed her above her areola.

"I'm afraid that I may not give you as much control as Sean gives Nichelle," he whispered, still gazing at her breast, "At least our first time." His gaze traveled up her body until his icy blue eyes fixed her gaze. "This first time, I need to worship you."

Ayesha's heart fluttered at his words. By all appearances, he's my fantasy man, but he needs to worship me? This can't get any better, can it? She was about to find out. Dean's other hand clasped the nape of her neck and pulled her in for another passionate kiss, while the hand on her breast took her nipple and rolled it between his fingers. Unseen to him, her chest flushed, quickly followed by goosebumps.

"Take me, Sean. I'm yours tonight," she whispered into his mouth. It was a line straight from the book. Nichelle uttered it just before Sean entered her for the first time.

"I intend to, Nichelle," Dean replied, using Sean's response.

Dean kissed his way across her jaw to her ear, where he nibbled her lobe. Both hands were fondling her breasts, feather-light caresses alternating with firm rolls of her nipples. The book never described this act between Sean and Nichelle. He's improvising, playing me like an instrument, and FUCK is he good. Gradually he moved his lips down her neck and chest, ultimately taking a nipple in his mouth while he still played with the other. Ayesha groaned with pleasure, and placed a hand on the back of his head, encouraging him on. Dean devoured her breasts for what seemed like forever, his fingers, lips, and even his teeth brought her exquisite pleasure. At one point he sucked and bit on the side of one breast. She gasped and he told her he was just marking his territory. She should have expected it, Sean marked Nichelle this way. The act excited Ayesha, just as it had Nichelle.