All Comments on 'Book Club Bonus'

by TerryBee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Foreplay?

I know this isn't LW, so we don't have the husband catching them, so no BTB or RAAC (although when the baby is born, who knows?!), but I'm going to address a couple of things that I would point out if I were commenting on a Loving Wives story.

Okay, her husband can't do anything about his size, I don't know if there is anything he can do about his stamina, he certainly has no incentive to try if she doesn't talk to him, maybe she doesn't want to embarrass him, but she can CERTAINLY talk to him about foreplay!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks

Nicely done. Enjoyed the read.

Ironman52Ironman52about 7 years ago
More

5*

I would love to see a sequel set a couple of years down the road from Gretchen's point of view. That experience and becoming pregnant by another man has to prevent her from forgetting and embolden her to act. Especially if Arthur is not getting the job done.

TerryBeeTerryBeeabout 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Foreplay

sbrooks103x, Thank you for the comment. I'll try to address your concerns.

As to foreplay and stamina, we really never know Gretchen's motivations based on the story. She mentions some reasons why, but they are pieces of an explanation rather than a coherent argument. Perhaps she saw an opportunity to get pregnant with a more desirable physical specimen than her husband. Maybe she does this all the time. Perhaps she is afraid to ask for more foreplay for fear of further reducing his performance. My view is that she loves her husband, but just wants a night of wanton sex to fulfill a fantasy, and a baby. She makes sure that he cums inside her the first time, which sets the tone for the night.

The other point is that in my (limited) experience, I've found that you learn all sorts of random things from someone when you spend the night with a relative stranger. They share bits and pieces of themselves, without giving complete explanations. I have thought that most of us do this when rationalizing what we are doing. These little things she says are my version of this.

Thanks again, and to all who read this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous